Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Lightshower
Ranked #-- this Season
9.5/10 stars9.5/10 stars9.5/10 stars9.5/10 stars9.5/10 stars9.5/10 stars9.5/10 stars9.5/10 stars9.5/10 stars9.5/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin: Unknown
HOTTEST AUDIO BATTLE

VS
RhymeSmoke
Ranked #2 this Season
7.79/10 stars7.79/10 stars7.79/10 stars7.79/10 stars7.79/10 stars7.79/10 stars7.79/10 stars7.79/10 stars7.79/10 stars7.79/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin:New Jersey, United States

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Lightshower vs RhymeSmoke
Style: Written
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12-10-2009, 03:04 AM
dmpeng
Basic Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default the Mother Moon - wow power leveling

Strongly associated with healing, peace, and tolerance, Elune has been revered by the night elves and other races since ancient times. However, the Mother Moon is not a goddess who advocates peace at all costs. Indeed, one of Elune's aspects since ancient times has been the Night Warrior, who is said to take the valiant dead from the battlefield and set them riding across the evening sky as stars.

Long before the Great Sundering, an order of priests had dedicated itself to Elune's service. The highest echelon of this order is known as the Sisters of Elune, and as the name implies, membership in this echelon is open only to women. Their battle chants can call down Elune's wrath to smite an enemy, and their prayers can heal even the gravely wounded.

Beyond Divinity: Woman and Mother
Elune has never been observed in physical form on Azeroth. Indeed, she is as much buy wow gold wow power leveling aion wow power leveling
This was one of the only reasons I wanted to pick up Inscription wow gold
kinda agree, if shoulder enchants are all inscription is getting in the way of significant perks, then I think I'll get my stat boosters from Alchemy, JC wow power leveling
Tailoring, LW, or Enchanting, wich offer just as big a boost, but have much better money makers and other significant perks like Drums or Disenchantment besides aion gold
think they might worry that an extra glyph would make inscription a must have for min maxers. Especially if its a major glyph. A minor glyph wow power leveling jintian12yue10hao
would be workable, but a major glyph seems a bit too good compared to what other profs get, to me at least aion power leveling
they dont add the extra glyph, People will just go (for example) Leatherworking cuz their bracer lining is just as good as the shoulder enchants, They get cheaper wow power leveling
a collection of ideals as she is a personality in her own right. A powerful and spiritual deity, she is fundamentally an incorporeal being. Nevertheless, she is often depicted as a beautiful night elf woman crowned with a simple platinum circlet and surrounded by dazzling luminescence. Artists also traditionally portray her with long, white hair, alabaster skin, and eyes of pure moonlight.

To the best of anyone's knowledge, Elune has only had one lover: the demigod Malorne. Together they conceived a child, Cenarius, who possessed a powerful combination of his mother's love for the creatures of Azeroth and his father's connection to the Emerald Dream. The tauren have a myth that purportedly relates the story of Cenarius' conception.

Rumors persist to this day on Azeroth that Ysera the Dreamer is the actual mother of Cenarius. The rumors are not true, though the close relationship that has been observed between Ysera and Cenarius has certainly led to some confusion.

Related Article:
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
Unread 12-10-2009, 03:04 AM   #1

dmpeng
Basic Member

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default the Mother Moon - wow power leveling

Strongly associated with healing, peace, and tolerance, Elune has been revered by the night elves and other races since ancient times. However, the Mother Moon is not a goddess who advocates peace at all costs. Indeed, one of Elune's aspects since ancient times has been the Night Warrior, who is said to take the valiant dead from the battlefield and set them riding across the evening sky as stars.

Long before the Great Sundering, an order of priests had dedicated itself to Elune's service. The highest echelon of this order is known as the Sisters of Elune, and as the name implies, membership in this echelon is open only to women. Their battle chants can call down Elune's wrath to smite an enemy, and their prayers can heal even the gravely wounded.

Beyond Divinity: Woman and Mother
Elune has never been observed in physical form on Azeroth. Indeed, she is as much buy wow gold wow power leveling aion wow power leveling
This was one of the only reasons I wanted to pick up Inscription wow gold
kinda agree, if shoulder enchants are all inscription is getting in the way of significant perks, then I think I'll get my stat boosters from Alchemy, JC wow power leveling
Tailoring, LW, or Enchanting, wich offer just as big a boost, but have much better money makers and other significant perks like Drums or Disenchantment besides aion gold
think they might worry that an extra glyph would make inscription a must have for min maxers. Especially if its a major glyph. A minor glyph wow power leveling jintian12yue10hao
would be workable, but a major glyph seems a bit too good compared to what other profs get, to me at least aion power leveling
they dont add the extra glyph, People will just go (for example) Leatherworking cuz their bracer lining is just as good as the shoulder enchants, They get cheaper wow power leveling
a collection of ideals as she is a personality in her own right. A powerful and spiritual deity, she is fundamentally an incorporeal being. Nevertheless, she is often depicted as a beautiful night elf woman crowned with a simple platinum circlet and surrounded by dazzling luminescence. Artists also traditionally portray her with long, white hair, alabaster skin, and eyes of pure moonlight.

To the best of anyone's knowledge, Elune has only had one lover: the demigod Malorne. Together they conceived a child, Cenarius, who possessed a powerful combination of his mother's love for the creatures of Azeroth and his father's connection to the Emerald Dream. The tauren have a myth that purportedly relates the story of Cenarius' conception.

Rumors persist to this day on Azeroth that Ysera the Dreamer is the actual mother of Cenarius. The rumors are not true, though the close relationship that has been observed between Ysera and Cenarius has certainly led to some confusion.

Related Article:
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
Unread 12-10-2009, 03:09 AM
Warren Peece
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Warren Peece Send a message via Yahoo to Warren Peece
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
366 Won / 111 Lost

Okay. What is this have any relevance to?

Stay In School I looked up, stomach feelin irritated and sore/ when I noticed that I couldn't see his face anymore/his body shakin twitchin. I took the blade that I stored./ 'quit movin you dead fuck', I started shankin his corpse
Unread 12-10-2009, 03:09 AM   #2

Warren Peece
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
366 Won / 111 Lost

Voted: 85 audio / 2437 text
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to Warren Peece Send a message via Yahoo to Warren Peece

Okay. What is this have any relevance to?

Stay In School I looked up, stomach feelin irritated and sore/ when I noticed that I couldn't see his face anymore/his body shakin twitchin. I took the blade that I stored./ 'quit movin you dead fuck', I started shankin his corpse
Offline   Reply With Quote