Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Hip Hop
ParadoX (Let me understand you!).
By: Warren Peece
123 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
dope track. lyrical shit. 10z
Posted By: P L P - 2009-11-30

I know you like your feedback..But I'm tired and I've got a splitting headache from looking at this monitor, the lights in my house blown today lol .. I'll go in depth later..tracks nice though... be back later lol..10
Posted By: Just C - 2009-11-30

ahhhhhhhhhh, there it is war. this wasdope. liked the lyrics and way you attacked the beat alot. hahaah i get it.
Posted By: Heavythoughtz - 2009-12-01

Sick Track man.When the beat kicked in i wasnt sure,but u killed it bro.Stay up.
Posted By: Van - 2009-12-01

dope lyrics and nice beat good stuff warren keep em comin dime
Posted By: Jason - 2009-12-01

Dis shit was real dope..came real nice on this..i dont htink ive heard of you before or heard any of ya tracks..but this wa real nice..hada good point to it to as well..hott shit i'ma drop ya a dime.
Posted By: Yung~Hugh - 2009-12-02

i like how you make music that sounds like nothin anybody else has ever made ... lol ... you have your own style most def .... the more tracks i peep of yours the more i start to like your style ... it's cool that your thinkin outside the box... dope shit!
Posted By: UNKNOWN ARTIST - 2009-12-03

whoa....haha sick man, type of music your in two minds about...im like wtfff is he on but also really wanted to keep listening....nice style
Posted By: Sinseer - 2009-12-03

whoa....haha sick man, type of music your in two minds about...im like wtfff is he on but also really wanted to keep listening....nice style............COUGH

sorry for the double comment computer fucked up big time

beat caight me offguard but u rode it and killed it.......gotta dime this no doubt, lyrics on point, delivery was superb
Posted By: Diesel S - 2009-12-04

beat was strange !!!lol..but yo rode da beat wit sickness!!!foreal!!!& i mean it!!nice hook!!10zz
Posted By: ZEE_DA_OUTLAW - 2009-12-04

beat was strange !!!lol..but yo rode da beat wit sickness!!!foreal!!!& i mean it!!nice hook!!10zz
Posted By: ZEE_DA_OUTLAW - 2009-12-04

This is dope. You attacked this shit and you rode that beat nice. much respect, 10z.
Posted By: Wonder Gurl - 2009-12-04

i really dont get what this track is about lol? tried to follow it but it was kinda randomish. and paradox doesnt do much iont even know what dat shiit means hahaha. yeahh 5thgrade readin level chick here...check my resume. how is the beat strange? lol dat beat was like a beat dat can go platinum. chorus was nice 2. multies...and flow what not...just dont get he lyrics yo.
Posted By: Missing - 2009-12-04

the* ...not he**** stupid prick looking mehh hee co.
Posted By: Missing - 2009-12-04

flow was hot & I was feelin' the beat.. A prick, yes I claim it! haha dope fucking track homie.. I could tell you put some serious time into this and it shows man.. did you make the beat yourself?, I couldn't recall if this was an already used beat.. either way its sick dude.. keep it up man.. 10
Posted By: remarK - 2009-12-06

damn loving this beat!! some funny lines.. ya flow was great and on point throughout the whole track.. nice n creative.. dope track .dime.
Posted By: IAmFlow - 2009-12-06

lol Beats was Strange But u killed it ! Flow was on pOint ! its the 1st time i hear a song From U homie No hate .. i been locked up for a while but im back now ! this was a nice one homie ! no hate ! imma give it a 10 ! real talk ! Keep up the good work homie ! One
Posted By: Lynkkz - 2009-12-07

The track is meant to be confusing and full of contradictions, which is genius in its own nature. Production note...volume of the overs may have been too loud distorting the clarity of the words....I may have to come back and fully grasp this one...but as for the originality of the concept....beautifully ugly. 10. Cough Cough....but I'm tryin to quit, seriously.
Posted By: Brutally Honest - 2009-12-07

is it my sobriety judge? that these chumps of society want? / light atleast one to five of these blunts punks! fire each up / a headache the size of d-cups, write in ya diary sluts / i have ya "asses runnin" .. like diareah. / think it's funny? apoligize, but it's too late to forgive ya / needin money as an alcoholic donatin my liver / a keg of this liquor - smash and drink the pack of gin / create another family of accidents, a batch of kids / romance is mixed with passion when I'm burning her flesh / stab her quick and that is when you will earn my respect / i'm mad upset, i'm sad and pissed-yeah the pigs serve and protect / jack my wallet wit the cash I stashed in it , searchin my vest / now i am pan-handlin on hamilton thristy depressed / boutta sell this bratty kid to the catholic church for some bread / am I worse than the rest? - well the serpent said "yes" / i guess the sublime signs haven't even occured to me yet
Posted By: Warren Peece - 2009-12-07

shit yes! it's the midwest.. full of incest / and bitch redneck chicks who use their tits to git meth / well i'll leave their big breasts deflated.. success?-I hate it / am I sick?-lets debate it, a prick?-yes I claim it / piss red on blankets.. is that healthy ?- ooh just tell me dude / tell the truth you love the non-toxic elmers glue i'm selling you! / it's like a pimp not rich so his mission is bread / has no butter so uses the legs of these bitches to spread / do you get it? that's okay you ignorant heads / shall I get pissed like the rest? inhale this ridiculous mess / im 6 on christmass where the heck are the gifts that I get? / santa clause must be sick, all I hear is his crippling breath / the chimney won't let you out so st. nicky just give it a rest / i simply regret not being able to witness ya death / broke like a bitches water as the pot is rippin my chest / ..time to question the existence of death..
Posted By: Warren Peece - 2009-12-07

beat was trippin me out, i really like it. lyrics are nice as hell. cough cough but quittin' should be done soon..dont wanna fuck up the flow any more than i already have haha. easy 10
Posted By: Exrae - 2009-12-08

solid
Posted By: Mr-Felon - 2009-12-08

you one weird fuckin dude Tank..but....you make some nice lil tracks
Posted By: Top Notch - 2009-12-09

Co sign with PLP.
Posted By: -Marz- - 2009-12-10

crazy lines ,, not a fan of the beat myself ,, but the lyricism on this is just bonkers ,, orginal shit here 10
Posted By: Z RACK - 2009-12-10

heres another rate from daddy love my rating because i am the best dude u know dime for mario do do do dododo lol
Posted By: Captain Punch - 2009-12-14

This track was crack juice...That bread line was raw as fuck haha...Dope flow as usual...10's
Posted By: Mayneak - 2009-12-20

Straight Originality!. 10+ Warren.
Posted By: MR-LETS-BEEF - 2009-12-22

NCE ALL THE WAY AROUND
Posted By: SWA66AR1FF1C - 2009-12-23

Tank got da craziest style eva...he should blow 4 being himself...U kno what i dropped...its 2+3+9-4=Rate
Posted By: Mani Mula - 2009-12-23

dop agin
Posted By: Runyo - 2009-12-23

Ratings:
MR-LETS-BEEF: 10
Heavythoughtz: 10
Brutally Honest: 10
Yung~Hugh: 10
Exrae: 10
ZEE_DA_OUTLAW: 10
Lynkkz: 10
Sinseer: 10
Just C: 10
Wonder Gurl: 10
Z RACK: 10
remarK: 10
Top Notch: 10
P L P: 10
SWA66AR1FF1C: 10
Mani Mula: 10
-Marz-: 10
Van: 10
Diesel S: 10
Runyo: 10
Jason: 10
UNKNOWN ARTIST: 10
Mayneak: 10
IAmFlow: 10
Mr-Felon: 5
Missing: 0

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)