Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Hip Hop
Stay In School (ReDone).
By: Warren Peece
285 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
superb quality a 10 definately
Posted By: Jason - 2009-02-13

dope track props to war tank
Posted By: dj steveee c - 2009-02-13

damn, i always loved the original, i always wished quality was upped, shit right from beginning i could tell this was way better, wow so much more potent with the quality, damn beat was bangin my audio's. whooweee. mad props. i honestly think tank is most original artist up in this bitch, and thats the truth
Posted By: Heavythoughtz - 2009-02-13

Nice.. Very Dark.. But Nice...Infact ..This Is Crazy Sick ..And big brad got mad cause i gave his freestyle track a 8 .. after listening to this i feel like i was being generous to him .. 10 .. anything less is hate ...
Posted By: Just C - 2009-02-13

production was top notch........lyrics were sick liked the storytellin nice ass lyrics..........dam u a pretty sick emcee.........10
Posted By: Mr-Felon - 2009-02-13

Damn Tank was on fire wit dis one.....hot shit ryt here Famz.....str8 10!!!!
Posted By: Rhyme O logy™ - 2009-02-13

WoW!!! i normaly dont give people 10 kuz most people is real wack. but this was a ill song made me want to lisent to it & makes me feel like doing somthing crazy shit... 10'z
Posted By: Bob_e - 2009-02-13

this not bad - deffo worth a 5 - lol na war tank the brotherhood likes this song while we chuckle at your ignorance to what you dont see muahahah 10
Posted By: Faceless Firm - 2009-02-13

Sick how this flows, don't care entirely for the topic, but love how you can get a straight story out. I'm pretty sure I left my opinion on the other version more in depth.. quality is way up. Love illy's little contribution bahahaha
Posted By: Laurgon DeStroya - 2009-02-13

PRETTY DECENT TRACK.......
Posted By: MIKE-MAC - 2009-02-13

hay tank
Posted By: Illimit - 2009-02-13

Yeah i remember this shit, prolly the tighest cypher on lb. 10, LBP
Posted By: O_G - 2009-02-13

Hot...not really feelin tha annoying voice in the backround but other than that it was fire...9's all round
Posted By: Mayneak - 2009-02-13

Dude, how could you NOT like the topic?.. I think this was one of your best topics.. I loved this shit.. and 'Bitter Love'.. and 'Psycho' with you and Mobb.. those was some ill shits... Dimed.
Posted By: Ateleron12 - 2009-02-13

Yeh , love the track , improvement from the original "Stay In School" , flow nice , beat was aight too , and the outra completed it , props - Ananlyze ...Peace
Posted By: Analyze - 2009-02-13

wow , i spelled my name wrong
Posted By: Analyze - 2009-02-13

Much better quality.... Illy 10 for producing.... Mario.. of course gets 10.. this is the sickest demented song... Eminem Style..
Posted By: BonesRecordz - 2009-02-13

nice track... reminds me of eminem but not a copy of him... bad ass beat and great delivery.... production was sick...10 evo
Posted By: BENSON THA GREAT - 2009-02-13

was that illimit screaming in the background? haha that shit made it an 11 :) you should get that shit copyrighted heh' did you record this shit in one go? if yes then ... !!
Posted By: tekneeqz - 2009-02-14

really impressed this shit should be on the radio..lol the day i see that lmfao...na but in all honesty this was some real dope shit and if i was spinnin at a station id drop it on.....a real 10
Posted By: OLDE ENGLISH - 2009-02-14

woah..crazy beat. everything is perfect, the vocals, the flow, but u need to pump the volume of ur voice, and try to not jumble the words, just make it a lil clear, cuz i can tell u took a breathe on couple of ur versus..but w/e u killed it with the the character/3rd person story theme, 10 bra.
Posted By: Missing - 2009-02-14

Nice ! i luv that beat !
Posted By: J Me Z - 2009-02-14

Its pretty Dope
Posted By: J Me Z - 2009-02-14

all i still have to say to this song fam is wow.... i love how u cleaned this up. the vocals da beat everything homie this a streight 1000000000 all day fam
Posted By: Tyler-Pheonix - 2009-02-17

hot shit...nice production & quality...nice track...dimez dropped
Posted By: ZEE_DA_OUTLAW - 2009-02-23

shit war , im not gonna get on ya dick like some of these cats , just tell as it is , yea its a hot track 9 for production 8 for lyrics fuck what everyone else says you know you got better 9 flow cause it was solid an stayed with the beat but i know you can tounge twist n you didnt flex that all in all 8.5 with props for chooseing the right beat to really make ya skills shine it added some real context to what you had to say
Posted By: chemicalreality - 2009-02-25

shit war , im not gonna get on ya dick like some of these cats , just tell as it is , yea its a hot track 9 for production 8 for lyrics fuck what everyone else says you know you got better 9 flow cause it was solid an stayed with the beat but i know you can tounge twist n you didnt flex that all in all 8.5 with props for chooseing the right beat to really make ya skills shine it added some real context to what you had to say

ps send this to every college radio station, studio an recording company !!!!!!!!!!! cause im gonna need some real competition when i get there peace yous a beast your homie chemi

Never heard the original but i like this version alot!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Silk Account 4 - 2009-02-25

ayo u did ya thang on this u killed da beat was so grimey u deff made da beatt even better homie good job !!!!!!
Posted By: Bagzzz - 2009-02-26

YOU SOUND ALOT BETTER AND ALOT OLDER NOW BRO IT REALLY SHOWS ON THIS TRACK......CALL ME OLD FASHIONED THO BRO I PREFER THA OLD BEAT (lol)....BUT YOU ARE TURNIN INTO A FUCKIN BEAST ON THESE TRACKS THO MAYNE FO REAL, YO MAKE SURE YOU GET THIS TO ME ON MSN WHEN WERE NEXT ON....10
Posted By: HVK - 2009-04-06

ill
Posted By: Sinseer - 2009-09-28

this shit's grimey man ... you flow great on this track ... just one long story rather than a song with a hook ... i like it ..... shit .... how many bars is this .... lol ... a fuckin shit load ..... nice touch with the outro by illy too, finishes the track off nicely .... i'm impressed
Posted By: UNKNOWN ARTIST - 2009-11-08

This song could be a fucking hit!!
Posted By: SinCredible - 2018-06-04

10/10. Classic 

Posted By: RickyLahey - 2020-05-31

Ratings:
tekneeqz: 10
Mr-Felon: 10
Bob_e: 10
Ateleron12: 10
Missing: 10
ZEE_DA_OUTLAW: 10
BENSON THA GREAT: 10
Sinseer: 10
Silk Account 4: 10
Just C: 10
Analyze: 10
SinCredible: 10
Heavythoughtz: 10
Illimit: 10
HVK: 10
OLDE ENGLISH: 10
BonesRecordz: 10
Tyler-Pheonix: 10
Faceless Firm: 10
O_G: 10
Jason: 10
Laurgon DeStroya: 10
Rhyme O logy™: 10
RickyLahey: 10
UNKNOWN ARTIST: 10
Mayneak: 9
chemicalreality: 9
MIKE-MAC: 8
dj steveee c: 8
J Me Z: 0
Bagzzz: 0

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)