Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 06-27-2023, 04:48 AM
Village Idiot
Mentioned: 79 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
25 Won / 22 Lost
Default Mod votes

Both Odin and Froxen nearly cost me a battle. Had this shit being just I would just shut the fuck up or even admit it myself like I have done a million times.

The fact that two mod votes are almost equal to six regular people votes is just wrong at best. Just because you are mods doesn't mean that you should have a bigger say in deciding the outcomes of battles. Yall should moderate not be dictators.

Here's the battle I'm talking about:

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=lb&id=691092
Unread 06-27-2023, 04:48 AM   #1

Village Idiot
Estimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
25 Won / 22 Lost

Voted: 100 audio / 148 text

Default Mod votes

Both Odin and Froxen nearly cost me a battle. Had this shit being just I would just shut the fuck up or even admit it myself like I have done a million times.

The fact that two mod votes are almost equal to six regular people votes is just wrong at best. Just because you are mods doesn't mean that you should have a bigger say in deciding the outcomes of battles. Yall should moderate not be dictators.

Unread 06-27-2023, 10:23 AM
Óðinn
Mentioned: 2438 Post(s)
Tagged: 107 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

1) Two staff votes do not equate to six normal votes.

2) The outcome of battles are based upon each individual voters VP... users who voted for you have different levels of VP, ranging for 0vp to 2vp.

3) The entire battle was a lot of swaying, to be perfectly honest and most of those who voted for you seem to have an issue with your op, looks like a lot of buddy voting took place on this battle as well as multiple swaying taking place from those who voted for you. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

4) Quit with the victim mentality.

5) And, no... You never admit when you lose, you cry foul play all the time... case in point, this very thread.

Have a nice day.

Unread 06-27-2023, 10:23 AM   #2

Óðinn
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 469 audio / 3096 text
Mentioned: 2438 Post(s)
Tagged: 107 Thread(s)

1) Two staff votes do not equate to six normal votes.

2) The outcome of battles are based upon each individual voters VP... users who voted for you have different levels of VP, ranging for 0vp to 2vp.

3) The entire battle was a lot of swaying, to be perfectly honest and most of those who voted for you seem to have an issue with your op, looks like a lot of buddy voting took place on this battle as well as multiple swaying taking place from those who voted for you. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

4) Quit with the victim mentality.

5) And, no... You never admit when you lose, you cry foul play all the time... case in point, this very thread.

Have a nice day.

Unread 06-27-2023, 11:43 AM
RhymeSmoke
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
2 1318
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post

#SayLess

#Preach

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

Quote:

What a pussy..smh

You responded with a numbered list and half was you tryin to shit on him...Yet you didn't say shit about what the post is even about...smh

Sayin hes playin victim...he won dummy.. And i don't think ive seen village say anything about his losses, you really makin that up... Anytime someone confronts you about shit, you act like your innocent and pop shit...

You stay defensive about this topic too doggy..

Tryin to cover the fact that yall voted sideways and y'all have more voting power... takin about everyone hate voted against this kat? And now we all buddy votin? and swayin.. gtfoh!

Your a pussy for that...word up. Is that why you left all those comments up there? So you can use it as an excuse..smh You corny kat you brought in here was doin all the "swayin" anyway so stop with that bs...

STAFF HAS 3 VP...say im wrong!

It was two votes to six and ended almost dead even?

And when it was tied at 2-4 past and went past the end time, AND even after it got another vote, it still stayed open, so someone has zero vp that voted.

lemme find out i have zero or 1vp.. because thats fuckin 🥜...My votes are always official, and I don't hate vote. If im beefin with someone, i dont go near their battles...

But We all know how it went down with this battle, atleast i do, because I watched it. Obviously you didn't because you talking about swaying and you let 34 comments accumulate while you sat on my battle and kept deleting the comments. Swayin aint have shit to do with that outcome or why kats voted the way they did, so stop with that bullshit..

Shit makes no sense that staff has 3 vpand everyone else 2 or 1.. explain why it does...
why should your opinion count more?

Because both yall voted wrong imo..but some might say yall voted correct... That right there shows yall should be on the same level as everyone else

And really..the active battlers and voters that are in drama and beef with all the soap opera shit...those kats should have more power than yall.
Because really there's some personal bars that you might not even get because yall aint even actively battlin or votin.

Odin you dont ever really vote on audios and you dont ever battle. I can say Phro does actively vote, but like I feel village or DeadTRI, or even kats that are always online in the chat like flako and concise that always know whats goin on would vote better than someone who isnt really involved with the daily drama and shit. ...thats why it should be equal

And the fact yall cant be blocked makes it even worse..And even requesting that you not vote on someones battles...you still do what you want. That in itself shows you shouldn't have more power, because it shows your on a power trip sometimes. And that was with you voting for me... because then you turn around and vote sideways, even if its not sideways and its just your honest opinion, still shouldn't count more than 148,648 users...thats fuckin madness...

But Im sayin i get it, you admin, you can do what tf you want and usually do. And your admin..you can
But dont say its "delusional" thats people think your votes shouldn't count more than the next person, mm because you know it shouldn't.

Now reply back with some dumb shit because you cant admit when you're wrong.. everything i typed was facts....

Funny too...staff used to have 4 vp! which is really crazy af. 2 staff votes equals 8 points!? You would need 5 votes to win...and if 1 vps are voting..you could lose a 2-7 battle..smh... Again I get why it was implemented...but its not kosher at all..why did yall lower it to 3? Because 4 wasn't fair? Smh but thought 3 was? 🤦🤦

see i missed that whole fair voters club shit, but I definitely wouldn't of agreed with that either. Nobodies votes should count more... that's why i talked about the 1 vp bullshit below..

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Last edited by RhymeSmoke; 06-27-2023 at 02:31 PM.
Unread 06-27-2023, 11:43 AM   #3

RhymeSmoke
2 1318
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 996 audio / 118 text

Quote:

#SayLess

#Preach

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

Quote:

What a pussy..smh

You responded with a numbered list and half was you tryin to shit on him...Yet you didn't say shit about what the post is even about...smh

Sayin hes playin victim...he won dummy.. And i don't think ive seen village say anything about his losses, you really makin that up... Anytime someone confronts you about shit, you act like your innocent and pop shit...

You stay defensive about this topic too doggy..

Tryin to cover the fact that yall voted sideways and y'all have more voting power... takin about everyone hate voted against this kat? And now we all buddy votin? and swayin.. gtfoh!

Your a pussy for that...word up. Is that why you left all those comments up there? So you can use it as an excuse..smh You corny kat you brought in here was doin all the "swayin" anyway so stop with that bs...

STAFF HAS 3 VP...say im wrong!

It was two votes to six and ended almost dead even?

And when it was tied at 2-4 past and went past the end time, AND even after it got another vote, it still stayed open, so someone has zero vp that voted.

lemme find out i have zero or 1vp.. because thats fuckin 🥜...My votes are always official, and I don't hate vote. If im beefin with someone, i dont go near their battles...

But We all know how it went down with this battle, atleast i do, because I watched it. Obviously you didn't because you talking about swaying and you let 34 comments accumulate while you sat on my battle and kept deleting the comments. Swayin aint have shit to do with that outcome or why kats voted the way they did, so stop with that bullshit..

Shit makes no sense that staff has 3 vpand everyone else 2 or 1.. explain why it does...
why should your opinion count more?

Because both yall voted wrong imo..but some might say yall voted correct... That right there shows yall should be on the same level as everyone else

And really..the active battlers and voters that are in drama and beef with all the soap opera shit...those kats should have more power than yall.
Because really there's some personal bars that you might not even get because yall aint even actively battlin or votin.

Odin you dont ever really vote on audios and you dont ever battle. I can say Phro does actively vote, but like I feel village or DeadTRI, or even kats that are always online in the chat like flako and concise that always know whats goin on would vote better than someone who isnt really involved with the daily drama and shit. ...thats why it should be equal

And the fact yall cant be blocked makes it even worse..And even requesting that you not vote on someones battles...you still do what you want. That in itself shows you shouldn't have more power, because it shows your on a power trip sometimes. And that was with you voting for me... because then you turn around and vote sideways, even if its not sideways and its just your honest opinion, still shouldn't count more than 148,648 users...thats fuckin madness...

But Im sayin i get it, you admin, you can do what tf you want and usually do. And your admin..you can
But dont say its "delusional" thats people think your votes shouldn't count more than the next person, mm because you know it shouldn't.

Now reply back with some dumb shit because you cant admit when you're wrong.. everything i typed was facts....

Funny too...staff used to have 4 vp! which is really crazy af. 2 staff votes equals 8 points!? You would need 5 votes to win...and if 1 vps are voting..you could lose a 2-7 battle..smh... Again I get why it was implemented...but its not kosher at all..why did yall lower it to 3? Because 4 wasn't fair? Smh but thought 3 was? 🤦🤦

see i missed that whole fair voters club shit, but I definitely wouldn't of agreed with that either. Nobodies votes should count more... that's why i talked about the 1 vp bullshit below..

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Last edited by RhymeSmoke; 06-27-2023 at 02:31 PM.
Unread 06-27-2023, 02:18 PM
Flako Boom
Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)

I don't have a problem with feind. I think he has a dope style. If anything since he's joined the site he's brought the best out village and smoke. it's good to see the audio popping again. Salt of earth is out🎯
Unread 06-27-2023, 02:18 PM   #4

Flako Boom

Voted: 2029 audio / 514 text
Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)

I don't have a problem with feind. I think he has a dope style. If anything since he's joined the site he's brought the best out village and smoke. it's good to see the audio popping again. Salt of earth is out🎯
Unread 06-27-2023, 04:35 PM
Village Idiot
Ranked Audio Record
25 Won / 22 Lost

1) I said almost. The moral of the story is that the vp of mods should not be higher than that of regular users. It should be in your interest too as mods cos even you have the same top threshold for vp as everybody else then people won't be complaining that you, the mods, decide the outcome of battles.

2) Ok?

3) Flako, DeadTRI, Jville84, The Real BarTender, RigorMortis are the ones you have voted apart from you mods. If I'm not mistaken there was RS vote too but I'm not seeing that now. None of the voters I just listed have any issue with my op. My op hasn't even been active that long for any of them to have an issue with him. I don't think any of them have even battled him. Who are "those" who voted for me that were swaying?

4) If I bring up an issue then I'm playing a victim?

5) Here are two examples of battles where I admit in the comments that my opponent deserves the w:

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=528862
https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=lb&id=690491

Last edited by Village Idiot; 06-27-2023 at 04:39 PM.
Unread 06-27-2023, 04:35 PM   #5

Village Idiot
Ranked Audio Record
25 Won / 22 Lost

Voted: 100 audio / 148 text

1) I said almost. The moral of the story is that the vp of mods should not be higher than that of regular users. It should be in your interest too as mods cos even you have the same top threshold for vp as everybody else then people won't be complaining that you, the mods, decide the outcome of battles.

2) Ok?

3) Flako, DeadTRI, Jville84, The Real BarTender, RigorMortis are the ones you have voted apart from you mods. If I'm not mistaken there was RS vote too but I'm not seeing that now. None of the voters I just listed have any issue with my op. My op hasn't even been active that long for any of them to have an issue with him. I don't think any of them have even battled him. Who are "those" who voted for me that were swaying?

5) Here are two examples of battles where I admit in the comments that my opponent deserves the w:

Last edited by Village Idiot; 06-27-2023 at 04:39 PM.
Unread 06-27-2023, 06:03 PM
RhymeSmoke
2 1318
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:

2) Ok?

Yeah too funny my vote gets removed. Even tho i was the first one to vote and .. .i wasn't even beefin with him yet when I voted...And he took away the vote either after it ended or right before. Because my shit was just there. Oh Yeah..he did it after..and deleted all my comments even tho my comments were hidden... Either to try and have you lose after you already won, or so to help his argument...even tho nothing helps him..

you see that shit right Village.l? ..How pussy ass Hoedin stays on someones nuts.. And you were right about him not replying again..

Now you know why I aint fuckin with anything hes runnin anymore. Hes a snake and the owner of the site is dumb af for havin him run the show..lets people win that aren't even active and put in zero work...and goes out of his way to manipulate everything so smoke loses..And takes my ideas and makes them his own and fucks it all up... You real pussy for removin my vote..shoulda removed YOUR buddy vote you fat cunt...

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Unread 06-27-2023, 06:03 PM   #6

RhymeSmoke
2 1318
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 996 audio / 118 text

Quote:

2) Ok?

Yeah too funny my vote gets removed. Even tho i was the first one to vote and .. .i wasn't even beefin with him yet when I voted...And he took away the vote either after it ended or right before. Because my shit was just there. Oh Yeah..he did it after..and deleted all my comments even tho my comments were hidden... Either to try and have you lose after you already won, or so to help his argument...even tho nothing helps him..

you see that shit right Village.l? ..How pussy ass Hoedin stays on someones nuts.. And you were right about him not replying again..

Now you know why I aint fuckin with anything hes runnin anymore. Hes a snake and the owner of the site is dumb af for havin him run the show..lets people win that aren't even active and put in zero work...and goes out of his way to manipulate everything so smoke loses..And takes my ideas and makes them his own and fucks it all up... You real pussy for removin my vote..shoulda removed YOUR buddy vote you fat cunt...

Tags
preach, sayless