Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
DeadTRI vs Danger RichDanger Rich is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Danger Rich is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Flako Boom vs MetisTheMyth
Style: Freestyle
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 11-09-2009, 10:35 AM
ReeZen
Basic Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to ReeZen
Angry I Secretly Hate..!

Slow walking people! Don't you just want to hit them in the back of the head? Speed Up!

People who have to talk during a film, about the film your watching that moment! Shut up and let me find out for myself!

Flicking lightbulbs when they are too 'out-of-reach' to fix! Look at you up there flicking away, annoying my eyeballs! If only i could reach you lightbulb!

I secretly hate many things....
More to follow!

ReeZen.
Unread 11-09-2009, 10:35 AM   #1

ReeZen
Basic Member

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Angry I Secretly Hate..!

Slow walking people! Don't you just want to hit them in the back of the head? Speed Up!

People who have to talk during a film, about the film your watching that moment! Shut up and let me find out for myself!

Flicking lightbulbs when they are too 'out-of-reach' to fix! Look at you up there flicking away, annoying my eyeballs! If only i could reach you lightbulb!

I secretly hate many things....
More to follow!

ReeZen.
Unread 11-09-2009, 10:37 AM
ReeZen
Basic Member

When a pen runs out HALFWAY THROUGH writing something important! How do you know that this is important that i am writing pen! Are you TRYING to frustrate me?
Unread 11-09-2009, 10:37 AM   #2

ReeZen
Basic Member

When a pen runs out HALFWAY THROUGH writing something important! How do you know that this is important that i am writing pen! Are you TRYING to frustrate me?
Unread 11-09-2009, 12:56 PM
Oreo Boi
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.76/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 8 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
145 Won / 80 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

If you post it on a forum,its no longer a secret. now is it?
Unread 11-09-2009, 12:56 PM   #3

Oreo Boi
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.76/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 8 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
145 Won / 80 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

If you post it on a forum,its no longer a secret. now is it?
Unread 11-09-2009, 01:05 PM
Warren Peece
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Warren Peece Send a message via Yahoo to Warren Peece
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
366 Won / 111 Lost

omg!!!!! ^^ that was so not obvious oreo!!

Stay In School I looked up, stomach feelin irritated and sore/ when I noticed that I couldn't see his face anymore/his body shakin twitchin. I took the blade that I stored./ 'quit movin you dead fuck', I started shankin his corpse
Unread 11-09-2009, 01:05 PM   #4

Warren Peece
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
366 Won / 111 Lost

Voted: 85 audio / 2437 text
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to Warren Peece Send a message via Yahoo to Warren Peece

omg!!!!! ^^ that was so not obvious oreo!!

Stay In School I looked up, stomach feelin irritated and sore/ when I noticed that I couldn't see his face anymore/his body shakin twitchin. I took the blade that I stored./ 'quit movin you dead fuck', I started shankin his corpse
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2009, 02:35 PM
NiXWoN
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I hate when people think wack rappers are good.

I hate when people vote for a name rather than the verse

I hate divers in football (soccer)

I hate cheaters non-stop at anything.

I hate people making fun of people for what they want to do.
Unread 11-09-2009, 02:35 PM   #5

NiXWoN

I hate when people think wack rappers are good.

I hate when people vote for a name rather than the verse

I hate divers in football (soccer)

I hate cheaters non-stop at anything.

I hate people making fun of people for what they want to do.

Unread 11-09-2009, 04:09 PM
UnEtHıCaL

I hate old people on the road.
I hate people who drive japaneese cars.
I hate all female sense of humor.
I hate having general conversations on the phone.
I hate people who kick ass on GTA4.
I hate when the police throw away your lighter.
I hate homeless people who ask for money rather than perform for it.
I hate having an argument with someone who can't argue good, so that when you make a badass statment which basically wins it all for you....they dont notice.
I hate binary code.
I hate when you get new nikes, and then you get it dirty doing something stupid like accidentaly kicking your car .
I hate when you come out of the nightclub on a sunday night, special occasion or something, thinking you can just go get something to eat and then everything it closed due to stupid non working people on sundays...i mean, your not fucking religious, whats your problem?
I hate when someone talks to me in the morning.
I hate the morning.
I hate all animals besides monkeys and dogs.
I hate rightious people.
I hate people on the internet who think pointing out that your spellings wrong is owning someone....like rightious...
I hate people on the internet who either fail someone wrongfully, or think they own someone wrongfully.
I hate people on the internet.
I hate getting viruses that dont do anything but you cant get rid of them.
I hate....alot of things .
THIS THREAD IS THE ULTIMATE HIGH THREAD!
Unread 11-09-2009, 04:09 PM   #6

UnEtHıCaL

I hate old people on the road.
I hate people who drive japaneese cars.
I hate all female sense of humor.
I hate having general conversations on the phone.
I hate people who kick ass on GTA4.
I hate when the police throw away your lighter.
I hate homeless people who ask for money rather than perform for it.
I hate having an argument with someone who can't argue good, so that when you make a badass statment which basically wins it all for you....they dont notice.
I hate binary code.
I hate when you get new nikes, and then you get it dirty doing something stupid like accidentaly kicking your car .
I hate when you come out of the nightclub on a sunday night, special occasion or something, thinking you can just go get something to eat and then everything it closed due to stupid non working people on sundays...i mean, your not fucking religious, whats your problem?
I hate when someone talks to me in the morning.
I hate the morning.
I hate all animals besides monkeys and dogs.
I hate rightious people.
I hate people on the internet who think pointing out that your spellings wrong is owning someone....like rightious...
I hate people on the internet who either fail someone wrongfully, or think they own someone wrongfully.
I hate people on the internet.
I hate getting viruses that dont do anything but you cant get rid of them.
I hate....alot of things .
THIS THREAD IS THE ULTIMATE HIGH THREAD!

Unread 11-09-2009, 11:43 PM
PRiiME
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
401 Won / 72 Lost

this aint a secret, but i hate it when you think of heaps of dope concepts at the same time, and work on one or two then forgot the rest. i do that all the time. like i wont be able to sleep so i'll roll some shit around in my head then forget it in the morning

My wins? I always 'planet/plan it' 'son/sun' so YEAH THE 'STAR'S' NICEST 'check' the win 'rec' its like its 'WEARING CAR PRICES'
Unread 11-09-2009, 11:43 PM   #7

PRiiME
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
401 Won / 72 Lost

this aint a secret, but i hate it when you think of heaps of dope concepts at the same time, and work on one or two then forgot the rest. i do that all the time. like i wont be able to sleep so i'll roll some shit around in my head then forget it in the morning

My wins? I always 'planet/plan it' 'son/sun' so YEAH THE 'STAR'S' NICEST 'check' the win 'rec' its like its 'WEARING CAR PRICES'
Unread 11-10-2009, 12:52 AM
Silk Account 22
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.05/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
46 Won / 25 Lost

I hate preps.
I hate anyone associated with preps.
I hate the fact that a prep can stab my friend right in front of the principal, he does nothing, so me and my other friends jump him, and we all get suspended for 2 months
I hate being called hitler.
I hate it when people make fun of my speech inpediment
I hate people that think their owning you simply because you say "Marker" like "Marka" by accident 2 years ago, then try to shit kick you when you knock out one of their buds.
I hate people who can't fight.
I hate winter.
I hate summer.
I hate fall.
I hate spring.
I hate people who say "Mother Nature did it" when it's quite obvious she doesn't exist.
I hate people who blame me for shit I didn't do.
I hate people who belive Preps over a "Problem Child"
I hate Preps who get high, so annoying.
I hate short people.
I hate tall people.
I hate hitler.
I hate bush.
I hate obama.
I hate politics.
I hate the fact that almost every american I talk to is COMPLETELY uneducated about Canada.
I hate Palin.
I hate Mccain.
I hate Mcdonalds.
I hate the fact Wilson has NEVER seen snow in his life.

phew..... there is more, but telling my whole life story would take to long.
Unread 11-10-2009, 12:52 AM   #8

Silk Account 22
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.05/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
46 Won / 25 Lost

I hate preps.
I hate anyone associated with preps.
I hate the fact that a prep can stab my friend right in front of the principal, he does nothing, so me and my other friends jump him, and we all get suspended for 2 months
I hate being called hitler.
I hate it when people make fun of my speech inpediment
I hate people that think their owning you simply because you say "Marker" like "Marka" by accident 2 years ago, then try to shit kick you when you knock out one of their buds.
I hate people who can't fight.
I hate winter.
I hate summer.
I hate fall.
I hate spring.
I hate people who say "Mother Nature did it" when it's quite obvious she doesn't exist.
I hate people who blame me for shit I didn't do.
I hate people who belive Preps over a "Problem Child"
I hate Preps who get high, so annoying.
I hate short people.
I hate tall people.
I hate hitler.
I hate bush.
I hate obama.
I hate politics.
I hate the fact that almost every american I talk to is COMPLETELY uneducated about Canada.
I hate Palin.
I hate Mccain.
I hate Mcdonalds.
I hate the fact Wilson has NEVER seen snow in his life.

phew..... there is more, but telling my whole life story would take to long.
Unread 11-10-2009, 06:43 AM
ReeZen
Basic Member

Nice hating people!
I hate people that DONT hate things!
WE NEED HATE!
Unread 11-10-2009, 06:43 AM   #9

ReeZen
Basic Member

Nice hating people!
I hate people that DONT hate things!
WE NEED HATE!
Unread 11-10-2009, 07:21 PM
PRiiME
Ranked Text Record
401 Won / 72 Lost

I hate ghostwriting

Unread 11-10-2009, 07:21 PM   #10

PRiiME
Ranked Text Record
401 Won / 72 Lost

I hate ghostwriting