Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 09-28-2009, 03:48 PM
Warren Peece
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Warren Peece Send a message via Yahoo to Warren Peece
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
366 Won / 111 Lost

Look I'm not saying illuminati or nothing is involved....but regardless, LAPD was hiding files that would be quitte evidential in that case..and there's obviously a conspiracy surrounding it when they can't find the capper. c'mon man you can always find the capper..especiallly on a busy fucking street.

Stay In School I looked up, stomach feelin irritated and sore/ when I noticed that I couldn't see his face anymore/his body shakin twitchin. I took the blade that I stored./ 'quit movin you dead fuck', I started shankin his corpse
Unread 09-28-2009, 03:48 PM   #11

Warren Peece
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
366 Won / 111 Lost

Voted: 85 audio / 2437 text

Look I'm not saying illuminati or nothing is involved....but regardless, LAPD was hiding files that would be quitte evidential in that case..and there's obviously a conspiracy surrounding it when they can't find the capper. c'mon man you can always find the capper..especiallly on a busy fucking street.

Stay In School I looked up, stomach feelin irritated and sore/ when I noticed that I couldn't see his face anymore/his body shakin twitchin. I took the blade that I stored./ 'quit movin you dead fuck', I started shankin his corpse
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2009, 03:53 PM
UnEtHıCaL
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Yeah, but police are corrupt mufukas.

1) At that time, hella racist.
2) 2pac shot 2 of them for being racist, maybe it was their revenge.

But yeah, it mustah been busy enough for at least one lead.
Unread 09-28-2009, 03:53 PM   #12

UnEtHıCaL

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Yeah, but police are corrupt mufukas.

1) At that time, hella racist.
2) 2pac shot 2 of them for being racist, maybe it was their revenge.

But yeah, it mustah been busy enough for at least one lead.

Unread 09-28-2009, 04:00 PM
Warren Peece
Ranked Text Record
366 Won / 111 Lost

pac shot?? nahhh i doubt it. that's some heavy time

Unread 09-28-2009, 04:00 PM   #13

Warren Peece
Ranked Text Record
366 Won / 111 Lost

pac shot?? nahhh i doubt it. that's some heavy time
Unread 09-28-2009, 04:05 PM
UnEtHıCaL

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF0zdQp99RU[/media]
http://board.rapmusic.com/audio-emce...ts-review.html
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/archiv...114322821.html

WIKI(Lol)= In October 1993, in Atlanta, two brothers and off-duty police officers, Mark and Scott Whitwell, were with their wives celebrating Mrs. Whitwell's recent passing of the state bar examination. As they crossed the street, a car passed by them or "almost struck them", after which the Whitwells began an altercation with the driver and passengers, which was then joined by a second passing car. One officer was shot in the buttocks, and the other in the leg, back, or abdomen, according to varying news reports. There were no other injuries, but Mark was charged with firing at Shakur's car and later lying to the police during the investigation, and Shakur with the shooting, until prosecutors decided to drop all charges against all parties.
Unread 09-28-2009, 04:05 PM   #14

UnEtHıCaL

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF0zdQp99RU[/media]
http://board.rapmusic.com/audio-emce...ts-review.html
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/archiv...114322821.html

WIKI(Lol)= In October 1993, in Atlanta, two brothers and off-duty police officers, Mark and Scott Whitwell, were with their wives celebrating Mrs. Whitwell's recent passing of the state bar examination. As they crossed the street, a car passed by them or "almost struck them", after which the Whitwells began an altercation with the driver and passengers, which was then joined by a second passing car. One officer was shot in the buttocks, and the other in the leg, back, or abdomen, according to varying news reports. There were no other injuries, but Mark was charged with firing at Shakur's car and later lying to the police during the investigation, and Shakur with the shooting, until prosecutors decided to drop all charges against all parties.

Unread 09-28-2009, 04:06 PM
UnEtHıCaL

Whos the biatch now?
Unread 09-28-2009, 04:06 PM   #15

UnEtHıCaL

Whos the biatch now?

Unread 09-28-2009, 04:37 PM
D-Reppin
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to D-Reppin Send a message via MSN to D-Reppin Send a message via Yahoo to D-Reppin
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.64/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
223 Won / 91 Lost

Suge Knight orchestrated the attack because Pac had millions in royalties, and Knight didn't want to pay that shit. Plus, the altercation between Pac and the gang member prior to the attack was another possible reason why he ended up being targeted. Oddly, Suge Knight escaped without a wound...

.:: "It's Just A Hobby To Me" ::.
Unread 09-28-2009, 04:37 PM   #16

D-Reppin
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.64/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
223 Won / 91 Lost

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to D-Reppin Send a message via MSN to D-Reppin Send a message via Yahoo to D-Reppin

Suge Knight orchestrated the attack because Pac had millions in royalties, and Knight didn't want to pay that shit. Plus, the altercation between Pac and the gang member prior to the attack was another possible reason why he ended up being targeted. Oddly, Suge Knight escaped without a wound...

.:: "It's Just A Hobby To Me" ::.
Unread 09-28-2009, 04:44 PM
Warren Peece
Ranked Text Record
366 Won / 111 Lost

damn. he might've then.

Unread 09-28-2009, 04:44 PM   #17

Warren Peece
Ranked Text Record
366 Won / 111 Lost

damn. he might've then.
Unread 09-28-2009, 04:47 PM
Just C
Mentioned: 616 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost

suge knight decided to off pac, because pac wanted to leave death row records to form his own label when he found out that the DRR was in the pockets of the illuminti
Unread 09-28-2009, 04:47 PM   #18

Just C
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost

Mentioned: 616 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)

suge knight decided to off pac, because pac wanted to leave death row records to form his own label when he found out that the DRR was in the pockets of the illuminti
Unread 09-28-2009, 04:52 PM
UnEtHıCaL

Besides the bullet that grazed the back of his head? Would you put yourself in that risk?

"Knight, who was driving the car, was seated next to Tupac when he was shot and received shrapnel wounds to the head. "

"I also believe that Suge was not behind the death of tupac.

Why would Suge have done it like that? They were in public, they had the outlawz along with others (Pac's bodyguard and other deathrow members) following right behind them. Plus Suge was right next to Pac! Suge could have been killed as well.

Tupac wasn't planning to leave deathrow. He was planning to create his own record label under Deathrow, who then would distribute it. Just like Eminem's label under Dre's Aftermath label. Tupac would have been more benefitical to Deathrow alive than dead. Look what happened to Deathrow! Tupac was passionate about deathrow and worked so hard for them.

There were talks about Deathrow East and Pac's own label which big names such as Wu-tang, Big Daddy Kane and Gangstarr could have been a part of. They would have been kings of hip-hop!

I think its a bit odd and unreasonable to blame it on Suge..............I think Suge knew that when Pac died, it was over for Deathrow or at least its dominance in the industry.

Rest easy Tupac"

Two noticable quotes I found.

I also found astupid ass theory from Makaveli album where in the first 3 seconds you hear what they though was a feignt ''suge shot him'' but it was infact ''just shot me''
Unread 09-28-2009, 04:52 PM   #19

UnEtHıCaL

Besides the bullet that grazed the back of his head? Would you put yourself in that risk?

"Knight, who was driving the car, was seated next to Tupac when he was shot and received shrapnel wounds to the head. "

"I also believe that Suge was not behind the death of tupac.

Why would Suge have done it like that? They were in public, they had the outlawz along with others (Pac's bodyguard and other deathrow members) following right behind them. Plus Suge was right next to Pac! Suge could have been killed as well.

Tupac wasn't planning to leave deathrow. He was planning to create his own record label under Deathrow, who then would distribute it. Just like Eminem's label under Dre's Aftermath label. Tupac would have been more benefitical to Deathrow alive than dead. Look what happened to Deathrow! Tupac was passionate about deathrow and worked so hard for them.

There were talks about Deathrow East and Pac's own label which big names such as Wu-tang, Big Daddy Kane and Gangstarr could have been a part of. They would have been kings of hip-hop!

I think its a bit odd and unreasonable to blame it on Suge..............I think Suge knew that when Pac died, it was over for Deathrow or at least its dominance in the industry.

Rest easy Tupac"

Two noticable quotes I found.

I also found astupid ass theory from Makaveli album where in the first 3 seconds you hear what they though was a feignt ''suge shot him'' but it was infact ''just shot me''

Unread 09-28-2009, 04:55 PM
UnEtHıCaL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbett View Post
Why did he not pull out a gun and put one in his head then? Instead, he let a drive by take place, WHILST HE WAS IN THE CAR. He even took a bullet to the head. People say that the bullets were all low on 2pac which proves why, but 1) They werent really, and 2) The attackers were speculated to be in an escalade, and in height its much higher than the merc they were in. 2pa was leaving Suge's lable? Maybe. Suge risked his onw life to get 2pac killed rather than talk it out with him? No! Suge and 2pac were cool enough to go to a fight, kick some dudes ass, and then go to Suge's club together. Suge surley would have talked to him beforehand. If he was truley that unhappy, he prolly wouldve busted 2pac in the mouth right then, cuz we all know what Suge's crazy ass is like.
Unread 09-28-2009, 04:55 PM   #20

UnEtHıCaL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbett View Post
Why did he not pull out a gun and put one in his head then? Instead, he let a drive by take place, WHILST HE WAS IN THE CAR. He even took a bullet to the head. People say that the bullets were all low on 2pac which proves why, but 1) They werent really, and 2) The attackers were speculated to be in an escalade, and in height its much higher than the merc they were in. 2pa was leaving Suge's lable? Maybe. Suge risked his onw life to get 2pac killed rather than talk it out with him? No! Suge and 2pac were cool enough to go to a fight, kick some dudes ass, and then go to Suge's club together. Suge surley would have talked to him beforehand. If he was truley that unhappy, he prolly wouldve busted 2pac in the mouth right then, cuz we all know what Suge's crazy ass is like.