Custom Beat Unified Championship 2024
Battles ready for vote
Flako Boom vs DeadTRI

Vote on tournaments to earn +5 credits!

Battle Feed
Skitt_Blazin vs Tain
Style: Written Blind Drop
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Truer vs DeadTRIDeadTRI is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written Blind Drop
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12-09-2009, 12:33 PM
OATS
Basic Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
if your startin ga prayer with "if you are real" then you shouldn't even be praying because your doubting God. It says "never doubt the Lord your God" so if you have any 'doubts' then why are you praying?

Christians do not think the Bible is a metaphor, they take it very literal like all the stories in the bible actually happened.

and yes .. i can gaurentee you that its a 100% coincidence.. that actually leads me into my personal favourite line i hear from people who beleive in God..

"Wow your so lucky, you should really thank God that something like this happened to you"
.. then a week later something really SHITTY happens to you.. and they say..."God will help you get through it"

haha, so .. all the CREDIT goes to God for "giving" you something great.. but when your life turns to shit its not God's fault.. he's just gunna help you get through it like a nice friend

bullshieeeeeeet.
not true some books of the bible like revalation are not meant to be take literal. and parables and Job and even Genisis has a hint of poetry. read the bible and you will see. Just be opend mined this is not a conversion thread just discussion. So please be respectful. Not becuase im Christian but becuase im human.
Unread 12-09-2009, 12:33 PM   #11

OATS
Basic Member

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
if your startin ga prayer with "if you are real" then you shouldn't even be praying because your doubting God. It says "never doubt the Lord your God" so if you have any 'doubts' then why are you praying?

Christians do not think the Bible is a metaphor, they take it very literal like all the stories in the bible actually happened.

and yes .. i can gaurentee you that its a 100% coincidence.. that actually leads me into my personal favourite line i hear from people who beleive in God..

"Wow your so lucky, you should really thank God that something like this happened to you"
.. then a week later something really SHITTY happens to you.. and they say..."God will help you get through it"

haha, so .. all the CREDIT goes to God for "giving" you something great.. but when your life turns to shit its not God's fault.. he's just gunna help you get through it like a nice friend

bullshieeeeeeet.
not true some books of the bible like revalation are not meant to be take literal. and parables and Job and even Genisis has a hint of poetry. read the bible and you will see. Just be opend mined this is not a conversion thread just discussion. So please be respectful. Not becuase im Christian but becuase im human.
Unread 12-09-2009, 12:43 PM
OATS
Basic Member

i appologize but by calling the bible bullshit that is disrespectful. And the tree of good and evil is a metaphore. How tall was David check it out. And Joseph is possible. I hope im not coming off disrespectful. My belief is my belief. And im not marshmellow kid. So that is offensive. You need to chill boss
Unread 12-09-2009, 12:43 PM   #12

OATS
Basic Member

i appologize but by calling the bible bullshit that is disrespectful. And the tree of good and evil is a metaphore. How tall was David check it out. And Joseph is possible. I hope im not coming off disrespectful. My belief is my belief. And im not marshmellow kid. So that is offensive. You need to chill boss
Unread 12-09-2009, 12:54 PM
OATS
Basic Member

cool

i can respeck it

Sorry. No bull. Really My bad

what is wrong with being a christian. NOT THAT YOU SAID THRE WAS ANY THING. Just asking becuase i want to see different perspectives the bible in my opinion is indeed true. Do you read any C.S. Lewis
Unread 12-09-2009, 12:54 PM   #13

OATS
Basic Member

cool

i can respeck it

Sorry. No bull. Really My bad

what is wrong with being a christian. NOT THAT YOU SAID THRE WAS ANY THING. Just asking becuase i want to see different perspectives the bible in my opinion is indeed true. Do you read any C.S. Lewis
Unread 12-09-2009, 12:55 PM
Warren Peece
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Warren Peece Send a message via Yahoo to Warren Peece
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
366 Won / 111 Lost

Ok. Do I believe in God? No

As far as the Christian theologies...it's fascinating. Considering the story revolves around a guy who went against the church and state. Telling people not to be of worldly things and to transcend themselves. I am completely all for the message. IN fact, people that have done similiar things are blocked from us.

Taken off television, considered crazy, etc. We laugh at those types of people. SO I understand the story quite well. Jesus sacrificed himself for society.

DO I think Jesus himself actually existed? No. Infact I'd say he's purely a metaphorical story we should probably learn from.

Now if Christianity is true..all of you are FAKE believers, because NONE of you seem to understand the true meaning of being a "christian" .

And because Jason and I may "deny christ" we (by defintion) are the "anti-christ"

I have morals. Very similiar to those of commandments. And yet I'm still labeled by you're religion because I don't follow it. Sounds ungodly to me because it says to KEEP YOURSELF from associating with the "anti-christ"

As far as God. The Christian God..Catholic god..basically all revolve around the same concept of what we think god is. And .. i'm just wondering

why would someone judge me for something they ALREADY know is going to happen.

I'm not going to get into more depths as to why I don't believe. ..yes..b e L I E v e

But..I will say...the bible isn't completely bullshit. Although it was written by people we don't know, it has pretty crazy concepts that are RELEVANT to what's happening right now.

And it's possible that it's all a mis-translation. Jesus=Sun 12 Disciples=12 Constellations Water-bearer=Aquarius 3 Kings=Orions Belt Angels=Extraterrestrials

Am I religious at all NOPE

Stay In School I looked up, stomach feelin irritated and sore/ when I noticed that I couldn't see his face anymore/his body shakin twitchin. I took the blade that I stored./ 'quit movin you dead fuck', I started shankin his corpse
Unread 12-09-2009, 12:55 PM   #14

Warren Peece
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
366 Won / 111 Lost

Voted: 85 audio / 2437 text

Ok. Do I believe in God? No

As far as the Christian theologies...it's fascinating. Considering the story revolves around a guy who went against the church and state. Telling people not to be of worldly things and to transcend themselves. I am completely all for the message. IN fact, people that have done similiar things are blocked from us.

Taken off television, considered crazy, etc. We laugh at those types of people. SO I understand the story quite well. Jesus sacrificed himself for society.

DO I think Jesus himself actually existed? No. Infact I'd say he's purely a metaphorical story we should probably learn from.

Now if Christianity is true..all of you are FAKE believers, because NONE of you seem to understand the true meaning of being a "christian" .

And because Jason and I may "deny christ" we (by defintion) are the "anti-christ"

I have morals. Very similiar to those of commandments. And yet I'm still labeled by you're religion because I don't follow it. Sounds ungodly to me because it says to KEEP YOURSELF from associating with the "anti-christ"

As far as God. The Christian God..Catholic god..basically all revolve around the same concept of what we think god is. And .. i'm just wondering

why would someone judge me for something they ALREADY know is going to happen.

I'm not going to get into more depths as to why I don't believe. ..yes..b e L I E v e

But..I will say...the bible isn't completely bullshit. Although it was written by people we don't know, it has pretty crazy concepts that are RELEVANT to what's happening right now.

And it's possible that it's all a mis-translation. Jesus=Sun 12 Disciples=12 Constellations Water-bearer=Aquarius 3 Kings=Orions Belt Angels=Extraterrestrials

Am I religious at all NOPE

Stay In School I looked up, stomach feelin irritated and sore/ when I noticed that I couldn't see his face anymore/his body shakin twitchin. I took the blade that I stored./ 'quit movin you dead fuck', I started shankin his corpse
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2009, 12:59 PM
UnEtHıCaL
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:

bullshieeeeeeet.

Your saying all the same stuff Ive always said. People work hard to get places, and then thank god at the end of it, without actually taking a minute and respecting their own achievments and taking the credit for themselves. I don't know if he is real, I highly doubt that he is, but if he is, I obviously want him on my side. And I dont mean that like half of the people mean it. "I believe in god, i get to go to heaven...yay!". I dont particularly believe in the bible, although that holds everything we know about god. I find some of the stories to be too farfetched, and too many contradictions throughout. I don't know wether I'm a christian or a muslim, (well, def not a muslim but you get the point). I started by speaking to my mom after she died, just as a comfort. Like in the scene in Waist Deep at the end when the kid cleans the house just incase his dad comes back, even though he knows he wont come back (yet does....:S). I know I wont get an aswer, but it would be nice to think that its heard. Then I thought, If im going to do that, I may aswell attempt to give myself protection around the shit I was doing by praying to god, no hardcore praying, just certain nights when im thinking. For the first time in a long time, things seem to be looking good with no problems, so it got me to think more...

I'm basically agnostic in every sense of the word now, a big step from 100% athiest.
Unread 12-09-2009, 12:59 PM   #15

UnEtHıCaL

Quote:

bullshieeeeeeet.

Your saying all the same stuff Ive always said. People work hard to get places, and then thank god at the end of it, without actually taking a minute and respecting their own achievments and taking the credit for themselves. I don't know if he is real, I highly doubt that he is, but if he is, I obviously want him on my side. And I dont mean that like half of the people mean it. "I believe in god, i get to go to heaven...yay!". I dont particularly believe in the bible, although that holds everything we know about god. I find some of the stories to be too farfetched, and too many contradictions throughout. I don't know wether I'm a christian or a muslim, (well, def not a muslim but you get the point). I started by speaking to my mom after she died, just as a comfort. Like in the scene in Waist Deep at the end when the kid cleans the house just incase his dad comes back, even though he knows he wont come back (yet does....:S). I know I wont get an aswer, but it would be nice to think that its heard. Then I thought, If im going to do that, I may aswell attempt to give myself protection around the shit I was doing by praying to god, no hardcore praying, just certain nights when im thinking. For the first time in a long time, things seem to be looking good with no problems, so it got me to think more...

I'm basically agnostic in every sense of the word now, a big step from 100% athiest.

Unread 12-09-2009, 01:00 PM
UnEtHıCaL

Quote:
theres nothing wrong w/ being a Christian, but i beleive that religion in general is something people just brainwash themselves into believing.
I think people mainly do it because they are not strong enough to deal with problems on their own, and like to think someone is with them through it. It would be nice to believe in religion 100%, but I just can't do that.
Unread 12-09-2009, 01:00 PM   #16

UnEtHıCaL

Quote:
theres nothing wrong w/ being a Christian, but i beleive that religion in general is something people just brainwash themselves into believing.
I think people mainly do it because they are not strong enough to deal with problems on their own, and like to think someone is with them through it. It would be nice to believe in religion 100%, but I just can't do that.

Unread 12-09-2009, 01:03 PM
OATS
Basic Member

Oh ok. Yeah Warren i can see where your coming from so(not to challenge you but to see where im coming from) God knew (in my belief) that you would read this so therefore you can "repent" if you think of christianity like it is not a story but reality. but here my proposition. Tell me about your belief and i will tell you about mine and you will truly see why i believe. The christian life is a life of repentance
Unread 12-09-2009, 01:03 PM   #17

OATS
Basic Member

Oh ok. Yeah Warren i can see where your coming from so(not to challenge you but to see where im coming from) God knew (in my belief) that you would read this so therefore you can "repent" if you think of christianity like it is not a story but reality. but here my proposition. Tell me about your belief and i will tell you about mine and you will truly see why i believe. The christian life is a life of repentance
Unread 12-09-2009, 01:06 PM
UnEtHıCaL

Quote:
Originally Posted by OATS View Post
Unless you add him on MSN and annoy him for ages, this wont happen .

I think it's bullshit the way you think things happen for a reason. ''God knew that you would read this''. So did god know that letsbeef would be created, and then eventually it would lead to this exact moment in this exact thread?
Unread 12-09-2009, 01:06 PM   #18

UnEtHıCaL

Quote:
Originally Posted by OATS View Post
Unless you add him on MSN and annoy him for ages, this wont happen .

I think it's bullshit the way you think things happen for a reason. ''God knew that you would read this''. So did god know that letsbeef would be created, and then eventually it would lead to this exact moment in this exact thread?

Unread 12-09-2009, 01:07 PM
UnEtHıCaL

Quote:
If no one ever told you about God, you would never beleive in him.
You would never know he exists.

Technically, according to the bible, you cant be held responsible for your beliefs then, and you automatically get to go to heaven.

Some of you should watch Venom Fang X , now THAT is where alot of the bullshit fits in.
Unread 12-09-2009, 01:07 PM   #19

UnEtHıCaL

Quote:
If no one ever told you about God, you would never beleive in him.
You would never know he exists.

Technically, according to the bible, you cant be held responsible for your beliefs then, and you automatically get to go to heaven.

Some of you should watch Venom Fang X , now THAT is where alot of the bullshit fits in.

Unread 12-09-2009, 01:13 PM
Warren Peece
Ranked Text Record
366 Won / 111 Lost

Yup. No doubt it does contradict itself much.
No the morals I have are based on how I think nature should be. I mean..we are full conscious aware humans, why should we have to kill other humans anymore? it's not even necessary for survival ANYMORE. We all have the ability to think rationally..

The thing is , we may have a violent edge as a primitive natural emotion..but those emotions are amplified through television, music, and over all the mentality of greed we're in.

But there seems to be a lot of violence that is "permitted" by God himself.

I disagree about it having a positive impact on society Jason. Heh..do I think the STORY OF JESUS is interesting and applies to us, yes. But..we don't take that shit into consideration. Barely ANY OF US DO..

Everybody is in the same boat chasing the same thing. He's a christian, she's a catholic, he's a jew,,..they all seem to sport the same motives in life. The same goals we place above everything else. The goals that are ultimately going to take us nowhere . Maybe just feed our entertainment needs. That's about it.

People that stood against the system, and basically "sacrificed" themselves trying to do so. Would be JFK, MLK, .. Even John Lennon. His Beatles group were spraeding a fucked up message. He detatched from that eventually and spoke on some real shit.

That's what a jesus would be. Cept "doing it for God" idea I'm going to throw out the window haha *throws out window*

And if we're going to support STRONG religions that have a LOT OF POINTS TO BACK IT UP. Then ...convert to the 1st religion that ever existed haha.

today .. i will say again..is SATANISM!!!!

Unread 12-09-2009, 01:13 PM   #20

Warren Peece
Ranked Text Record
366 Won / 111 Lost

Voted: 85 audio / 2437 text

Yup. No doubt it does contradict itself much.
No the morals I have are based on how I think nature should be. I mean..we are full conscious aware humans, why should we have to kill other humans anymore? it's not even necessary for survival ANYMORE. We all have the ability to think rationally..

The thing is , we may have a violent edge as a primitive natural emotion..but those emotions are amplified through television, music, and over all the mentality of greed we're in.

But there seems to be a lot of violence that is "permitted" by God himself.

I disagree about it having a positive impact on society Jason. Heh..do I think the STORY OF JESUS is interesting and applies to us, yes. But..we don't take that shit into consideration. Barely ANY OF US DO..

Everybody is in the same boat chasing the same thing. He's a christian, she's a catholic, he's a jew,,..they all seem to sport the same motives in life. The same goals we place above everything else. The goals that are ultimately going to take us nowhere . Maybe just feed our entertainment needs. That's about it.

People that stood against the system, and basically "sacrificed" themselves trying to do so. Would be JFK, MLK, .. Even John Lennon. His Beatles group were spraeding a fucked up message. He detatched from that eventually and spoke on some real shit.

That's what a jesus would be. Cept "doing it for God" idea I'm going to throw out the window haha *throws out window*

And if we're going to support STRONG religions that have a LOT OF POINTS TO BACK IT UP. Then ...convert to the 1st religion that ever existed haha.

today .. i will say again..is SATANISM!!!!
Offline   Reply With Quote