Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Hip Hop
Bnas ft GTR/Bnas Mixtape.
By: GodTheReptilian
94 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments

both went in. Bnas had some cool flow n GTR went the lyrical routew/dope rhyme scheme. dime.

Posted By: Way Lyve - 2021-01-18

beat was dope asf tbh. loved the intro lol Bnas actly managed to flow in a few places on this one and sounded pretty ok, GTR yours was the verse which really made this into a legit song though shit was fire throughout honestly, GONNA BE RATING JUST UR PART IN THE TRACK THO LOL 

Posted By: The Saaxxx Baba - 2021-01-18

i like it. i just dont understand the messages. lol.

Posted By: {Mental} - 2021-01-19

"Dope...you know I'm about to kill you, right? I see that you dont like losing, kindly"

THIS THE ONLY PLACE I CAN HIT YOU UP SINCE YOU BLOCKED ME...

FUCK DOES THAT MEAN? YOUR THREATING TO KILL ME? YOU REALIZE WE ARE ONLINE AND YOU CANT MURDER SOMEONE LIKE THAT. ATLEAST I DONT THINK ITS POSSIBLE.

BRO, THAT WAS MY VERSE FROM OUR BATTLE, IYT WASNT MENT TO EVEN BE A DISS. IF YOUR OFFENDED BY THE FUCK GTR, I'LL CHANGE IT. I JUST GOT AUTO LOSSES FOR ALL THOSE BATTLES, SO I DECIDED TO UPLOAD THEM AS TRACK, BECAUSE THJEY ARE FIRE EITHER WAY. 

LIKE I SAID IT MY MAN HATIN POST ABOUT YOU IN THE FORUMS. WE WAS COOL, I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. I EVEN SAID OUR BATTLE WAS CLOSE, EVEN IF YOU HALF SNIPED ME. YOU KNOW WE WAS IN THE CHAT BOX THAT NIGHT AND SET IT UP. 

I WASNT MAD AT YOU AT ALL...MY MAN MASE DIDNT EVEN WANNA VOTE ON OUR BATTLE. BUT HE SAID MY FLOW WAS BETTER. BUT YOU TOOK IT THE WEIRD ROUTE BY BLOCKING DOG...PEACE

Posted By: RhymeSmoke - 2021-01-24

Obviously I meant meant making a track, to rebuttal the verse you posted...weirdo.

Posted By: GodTheReptilian - 2021-01-25

Dope track guys!

Posted By: Sony - 2021-02-09

this was all about REP he went in ...too dope wid it 

Posted By: DeadTRI - 2021-07-02

Ratings:
Sony: 10
Way Lyve: 10
DeadTRI: 10
The Saaxxx Baba: 9
{Mental}: 7

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)