Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Help & Support > Bugs/Complaints > Complaints

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 09-16-2010, 03:52 PM
Krhyme Killz
Mentioned: 582 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
70 Won / 25 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.1/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
344 Won / 124 Lost
Default Rest In Peace LetsBeef.com

I’ll be the first to admit it. I hate these fucking threads, but I’ve come to the conclusion that LB has indeed died and gone to a better place. While at work, I used to check this site out CONSTANTLY (peep the post count/battle count). But it is COMPLETELY whack at this point. Every third day or so I check in just to see what’s popping, but aint shit been popping in the forums for a while yo. The regular cast of characters that hold shit down just don’t anymore, and the rookies are utterly boring. My fucking multi account wont even log the fuck in lol. So I was resigned to the fact that maybe the forums are just dead because of back to school and shit, but yo…the battles are even worse than the fucking forum. I’m seasoned enough to know that the hotlist goes through points of being dope and being whack, but I cant recall a time where it’s been this fucking whack. And for this long. I wanted to log in just to vote and provide feedback , but I can barely even stomach the read lol. Then there’s audio. I looooove doing audio on this site. Its dumb easy to use and very addictive. The only problem is that its riddled with cheaters and cliques that watch each others’ backs. (Jay Dub being a prime example). So with no forum cats that are worth reading, no texts, and no audio shits popping off…where is the reason to log in anymore. I know I’m not the only one feeling like this neither…all the heads (pause) that I used to check for have dipped off…(RULE, remark, UA, Mayneak, Sho, etc). Nowadays I may see a random comment from my dude Jason and bust out laughing, but otherwise….shit is corny. I’ll be checking in periodically to see whats hood..but it seems like this site has reached the end of it’s momentum.

"If stupid Fish-Man tries to trick Grundy, Grundy will crush"
-Solomon Grundy
Unread 09-16-2010, 03:52 PM   #1

Krhyme Killz
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
70 Won / 25 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.1/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
344 Won / 124 Lost

Voted: 182 audio / 1147 text
Mentioned: 582 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

Default Rest In Peace LetsBeef.com

I’ll be the first to admit it. I hate these fucking threads, but I’ve come to the conclusion that LB has indeed died and gone to a better place. While at work, I used to check this site out CONSTANTLY (peep the post count/battle count). But it is COMPLETELY whack at this point. Every third day or so I check in just to see what’s popping, but aint shit been popping in the forums for a while yo. The regular cast of characters that hold shit down just don’t anymore, and the rookies are utterly boring. My fucking multi account wont even log the fuck in lol. So I was resigned to the fact that maybe the forums are just dead because of back to school and shit, but yo…the battles are even worse than the fucking forum. I’m seasoned enough to know that the hotlist goes through points of being dope and being whack, but I cant recall a time where it’s been this fucking whack. And for this long. I wanted to log in just to vote and provide feedback , but I can barely even stomach the read lol. Then there’s audio. I looooove doing audio on this site. Its dumb easy to use and very addictive. The only problem is that its riddled with cheaters and cliques that watch each others’ backs. (Jay Dub being a prime example). So with no forum cats that are worth reading, no texts, and no audio shits popping off…where is the reason to log in anymore. I know I’m not the only one feeling like this neither…all the heads (pause) that I used to check for have dipped off…(RULE, remark, UA, Mayneak, Sho, etc). Nowadays I may see a random comment from my dude Jason and bust out laughing, but otherwise….shit is corny. I’ll be checking in periodically to see whats hood..but it seems like this site has reached the end of it’s momentum.

"If stupid Fish-Man tries to trick Grundy, Grundy will crush"
-Solomon Grundy
Unread 09-16-2010, 03:57 PM
UnEtHıCaL
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Shits been getting progressivley worse. Even before you came everyone was saying that the forums had died. Mani, Real Talk etc. would all say the forums were dead just as you joined and I was on the forums. Then when you were on the forums people like me, UA, Mayneak etc. thought the forums had died. Now theres some more new guys on and you and rule will think they are dead. Just how it goes...
Unread 09-16-2010, 03:57 PM   #2

UnEtHıCaL

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Shits been getting progressivley worse. Even before you came everyone was saying that the forums had died. Mani, Real Talk etc. would all say the forums were dead just as you joined and I was on the forums. Then when you were on the forums people like me, UA, Mayneak etc. thought the forums had died. Now theres some more new guys on and you and rule will think they are dead. Just how it goes...

Unread 09-16-2010, 04:06 PM
Mentioned: 435 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
282 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
53 Won / 0 Lost

this happens all the time fam ..... trust me ... i've saw it happen more than a few times.... shit'll pick up soon enough ... trust me

Timeless ... so age don't count in the booth
When ya flow stay submerged in the fountain of youth
- Rakim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just € View Post
Let me exPLAIN N DROP SOME KNOWLEDGE..Since uA's AN ALCOHOLIC!! you can SAY HE's PROPER SCOTTISH cuz he WAKES UP IN THE MORNINGS craving TASTES OF VODKA TONICS in his DAILY POT OF PORRIDGE laced with, BAILYS .... CHOCOLATE ORANGE? *shrugs*
Executive producer of sig quotes :UA

Unread 09-16-2010, 04:06 PM   #3

UNKNOWN ARTIST
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
282 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
53 Won / 0 Lost

this happens all the time fam ..... trust me ... i've saw it happen more than a few times.... shit'll pick up soon enough ... trust me

- Rakim

Quote:
Let me exPLAIN N DROP SOME KNOWLEDGE..Since uA's AN ALCOHOLIC!! you can SAY HE's PROPER SCOTTISH cuz he WAKES UP IN THE MORNINGS craving TASTES OF VODKA TONICS in his DAILY POT OF PORRIDGE laced with, BAILYS .... CHOCOLATE ORANGE? *shrugs*

Unread 09-16-2010, 04:19 PM
AmBitiousFlow
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
127 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

I agree but shits juss a rollercoaster like errything else...one minute sumns poppin off n the next its dead....I havent battled much lately at all cuz no1 really active but Ima stick around n shit, juss been doin a lil tracks lately till the battles start back up again.....but YES! Shits been VERY DEAD! Ima havta stir up sum shit or sumn.........
Unread 09-16-2010, 04:19 PM   #4

AmBitiousFlow
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
127 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 305 text

I agree but shits juss a rollercoaster like errything else...one minute sumns poppin off n the next its dead....I havent battled much lately at all cuz no1 really active but Ima stick around n shit, juss been doin a lil tracks lately till the battles start back up again.....but YES! Shits been VERY DEAD! Ima havta stir up sum shit or sumn.........
Unread 09-16-2010, 04:21 PM
Lame Troll
is a lame troll
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Flow shut up, you ain't been here a year just like me

Nigga you don't know
Unread 09-16-2010, 04:21 PM   #5

Lame Troll
is a lame troll

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Nigga you don't know
Unread 09-16-2010, 04:23 PM
MYST MYST is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!MYST is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.59/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.85/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.85/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.85/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
38 Won / 7 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

hope so , cuz for real i was like addicted to this site more than good mother reefer, like k said every chance i had it was like....jus 5 mins to check n id be on for hours, now i log on get bored n forget the pc's on, its a shame cuz man i do love this site (il admit it fags)
damn there dont even feel like theres a point to battle anymore, i vividly remember jus wanting to get better n be able to battle the "top heads" seems like they mostly gone you say it goes thru phases i really hope so , cuz it was a lot more exciting this time last year , my class(lol) of 09 lbsters(haha) was a helluva lot more competitive and apart from anon poet n amb flow wheres the roty contenders??(activity wise none really)
thats my moan
still fucking 100% CLASSICK THO!!!
Unread 09-16-2010, 04:23 PM   #6

Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.59/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.85/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.85/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.85/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
38 Won / 7 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

hope so , cuz for real i was like addicted to this site more than good mother reefer, like k said every chance i had it was like....jus 5 mins to check n id be on for hours, now i log on get bored n forget the pc's on, its a shame cuz man i do love this site (il admit it fags)
damn there dont even feel like theres a point to battle anymore, i vividly remember jus wanting to get better n be able to battle the "top heads" seems like they mostly gone you say it goes thru phases i really hope so , cuz it was a lot more exciting this time last year , my class(lol) of 09 lbsters(haha) was a helluva lot more competitive and apart from anon poet n amb flow wheres the roty contenders??(activity wise none really)
thats my moan
still fucking 100% CLASSICK THO!!!
Unread 09-16-2010, 04:29 PM
Ranked Text Record
282 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
53 Won / 0 Lost

shits gets quiet for a minute then boom .... a shit load of old heads pop up at the same time ... then dudes like K and rule(recent examples) come outta nowhere and make noise ... shit illimit was on today ... and trust me ... a shit load more people are lurking all the time ... i can see them when they hide

- Rakim

Quote:

Unread 09-16-2010, 04:29 PM   #7

UNKNOWN ARTIST
Ranked Text Record
282 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
53 Won / 0 Lost

shits gets quiet for a minute then boom .... a shit load of old heads pop up at the same time ... then dudes like K and rule(recent examples) come outta nowhere and make noise ... shit illimit was on today ... and trust me ... a shit load more people are lurking all the time ... i can see them when they hide
Unread 09-16-2010, 04:33 PM
dmullz dmullz is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!dmullz is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!dmullz is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.03/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
376 Won / 107 Lost

Ive been creeping around your right forums arent what they were, but still Eth and the usually suspects are around, just nothing that great happening, But give it a week or two and itll pick up UA is right this happens frequently- when i first started this site was riduclously active battle wise with dope heads, the new talent is just mehhh at best but Keep creepin itll pick up have faith Lb has been around a pretty good amount of time

Shhhhhhhhhhhh
Unread 09-16-2010, 04:33 PM   #8

dmullz dmullz is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!dmullz is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!dmullz is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.03/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
376 Won / 107 Lost

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Ive been creeping around your right forums arent what they were, but still Eth and the usually suspects are around, just nothing that great happening, But give it a week or two and itll pick up UA is right this happens frequently- when i first started this site was riduclously active battle wise with dope heads, the new talent is just mehhh at best but Keep creepin itll pick up have faith Lb has been around a pretty good amount of time

Shhhhhhhhhhhh
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
38 Won / 7 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

you gotta understand tho ua i respect u n your opinion n all but when classick formed we at least had a few decent active crews to beef, like we had somewhere to aim, it dont feel that way, serious all ive heard since i started was lb is dieing this is the worse ive seen it its kinda depressing ya digg
Unread 09-16-2010, 04:33 PM   #9

Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
38 Won / 7 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

you gotta understand tho ua i respect u n your opinion n all but when classick formed we at least had a few decent active crews to beef, like we had somewhere to aim, it dont feel that way, serious all ive heard since i started was lb is dieing this is the worse ive seen it its kinda depressing ya digg
AmBitiousFlow
Ranked Text Record
127 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal Shot+ View Post

Nigga you don't know
Goes to show how quick u get bored of the site right? I mean already? and who are u too say Idk?
Unread 09-16-2010, 04:33 PM   #10

AmBitiousFlow
Ranked Text Record
127 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 305 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal Shot+ View Post

Nigga you don't know
Goes to show how quick u get bored of the site right? I mean already? and who are u too say Idk?

Display