Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 01-28-2020, 09:02 AM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default How To Become Successful

Just wanted to leave you guys with some inspirational words from myself before I go inactive after illmania to focus on my life. I feel it's more important to hear it from someone you guys actually know instead of random quotes or memes. If ya read it all and take from it, thank you. If not, thanks for at least opening up the thread.

1.Cut off all distractions.

This is very important if you're trying to lock in 100%. Cut off those distractions. People, get rid of those people that's just always in the way and always hitting you up to bullshit or tell them that you're working. If they dont wanna be a part of that, let them go. I've had to do this with a lot of people because they weren't ready to focus on their future, but instead they would party every single weekend. I would consider cutting out stuff like scrolling through facebook or Instagram or twitter. It's ok to have but if you're wasting your time looking at memes and reading about what Sarah had for brunch, you wont have anytime to focus on yourself and what you want to accomplish which leads me to the next thing.

2.Focus on that one thing.

Some people eat, sleep, and breathe their hobby. For example, I need to start eat sleeping and breathing music. I'm not now but I'm learning because I definitely wanna showcase my talent but if you're doing something else such as becoming a youtuber, schooling, traveling, or just seeking a job, make it your #1 priority. Dont be the guy claiming "well I got Bills. I dont have time and money to waste on Hope's and beliefs". With that attitude, you might as well give up because if you're not ready to take risks which is a huge part of the journey, then becoming successful wasn't meant for you. Some people consider success just owning a house, a car, having a family, etc. That is so true. Dont get confused there's absolutely nothing wrong with that but if you're seeking higher success, then be a risk taker which leads to my next thing.

3.Dont be afraid to step out of your comfort zone.

Because you may learn that you're great at something while doing so. For example, I've never wanted to incorporate singing in my music until I actually tried it. Now it's like I cant stop. But anyways, if you have to do something that's completely out of your boundaries and its something you're a complete stranger to, give it a try. A guy who spends his entire childhood playing basketball could try soccer once and completely fall in love with it. It's very important. Don't limit yourself. We are all human beings with gifts. I know everything wont be for everybody so don't think I'm just blowing smoke. All I'm saying is, something may be for you and you dont even know it.

4.Dont be afraid of being yourself.

Me and my brother @Bape had a very important conversation about what he wants to do with music and what type of artist he wants to be. Basically my arguement was that if you want to be a famous artist, eventually you're going to have to show your face. He claimed he wasn't going to and just wanted to make music that'll reach a lot of people while being unknown. I told him that shit dont make sense haha. Especially today, you must have an image and network if you plan on going anywhere with music.

Long story short, don't be afraid of the world. I want you all to become great and I'd love to see you guys faces everytime I turn my head. Even if one of you make it as a movie star, a musician, owner of a clothing line, in a magazine, I'd love to see you guys enjoying life. That goes for all of you. Even if it feels like I dislike you. Just continue to be yourself and let it carry you to greatness. Leave that shy shit with the old you and keep on improving the new you.

5.Don't be a sellout.

I know they say without selling out, you'll get nowhere but that's far from true. If you have the talent and skill to market yourself, you don't need anyone to put you on. If you have to buy expensive needs to jumpstart your career, spend the money on yourself. Treat your hardwork to some better tools to finish that hardwork. Never too old, never too young.

Lastly, stop letting people tell you that you cannot do something. I find it funny when someone tells me about me as if they've looked out of my eyes for the 20+ years of my existence. When I'm alone, is when I'm myself the most so how can someone tell me about me? Same goes for everyone here. If someone say you cant do it, they really mean "if I cant do it then you cant do it". That's all it is.

Proving people wrong is the best success ever.

Last edited by Rowdy; 01-28-2020 at 10:26 AM.
Unread 01-28-2020, 09:02 AM   #1

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Default How To Become Successful

Just wanted to leave you guys with some inspirational words from myself before I go inactive after illmania to focus on my life. I feel it's more important to hear it from someone you guys actually know instead of random quotes or memes. If ya read it all and take from it, thank you. If not, thanks for at least opening up the thread.

1.Cut off all distractions.

This is very important if you're trying to lock in 100%. Cut off those distractions. People, get rid of those people that's just always in the way and always hitting you up to bullshit or tell them that you're working. If they dont wanna be a part of that, let them go. I've had to do this with a lot of people because they weren't ready to focus on their future, but instead they would party every single weekend. I would consider cutting out stuff like scrolling through facebook or Instagram or twitter. It's ok to have but if you're wasting your time looking at memes and reading about what Sarah had for brunch, you wont have anytime to focus on yourself and what you want to accomplish which leads me to the next thing.

2.Focus on that one thing.

Some people eat, sleep, and breathe their hobby. For example, I need to start eat sleeping and breathing music. I'm not now but I'm learning because I definitely wanna showcase my talent but if you're doing something else such as becoming a youtuber, schooling, traveling, or just seeking a job, make it your #1 priority. Dont be the guy claiming "well I got Bills. I dont have time and money to waste on Hope's and beliefs". With that attitude, you might as well give up because if you're not ready to take risks which is a huge part of the journey, then becoming successful wasn't meant for you. Some people consider success just owning a house, a car, having a family, etc. That is so true. Dont get confused there's absolutely nothing wrong with that but if you're seeking higher success, then be a risk taker which leads to my next thing.

3.Dont be afraid to step out of your comfort zone.

Because you may learn that you're great at something while doing so. For example, I've never wanted to incorporate singing in my music until I actually tried it. Now it's like I cant stop. But anyways, if you have to do something that's completely out of your boundaries and its something you're a complete stranger to, give it a try. A guy who spends his entire childhood playing basketball could try soccer once and completely fall in love with it. It's very important. Don't limit yourself. We are all human beings with gifts. I know everything wont be for everybody so don't think I'm just blowing smoke. All I'm saying is, something may be for you and you dont even know it.

4.Dont be afraid of being yourself.

Me and my brother @Bape had a very important conversation about what he wants to do with music and what type of artist he wants to be. Basically my arguement was that if you want to be a famous artist, eventually you're going to have to show your face. He claimed he wasn't going to and just wanted to make music that'll reach a lot of people while being unknown. I told him that shit dont make sense haha. Especially today, you must have an image and network if you plan on going anywhere with music.

Long story short, don't be afraid of the world. I want you all to become great and I'd love to see you guys faces everytime I turn my head. Even if one of you make it as a movie star, a musician, owner of a clothing line, in a magazine, I'd love to see you guys enjoying life. That goes for all of you. Even if it feels like I dislike you. Just continue to be yourself and let it carry you to greatness. Leave that shy shit with the old you and keep on improving the new you.

5.Don't be a sellout.

I know they say without selling out, you'll get nowhere but that's far from true. If you have the talent and skill to market yourself, you don't need anyone to put you on. If you have to buy expensive needs to jumpstart your career, spend the money on yourself. Treat your hardwork to some better tools to finish that hardwork. Never too old, never too young.

Lastly, stop letting people tell you that you cannot do something. I find it funny when someone tells me about me as if they've looked out of my eyes for the 20+ years of my existence. When I'm alone, is when I'm myself the most so how can someone tell me about me? Same goes for everyone here. If someone say you cant do it, they really mean "if I cant do it then you cant do it". That's all it is.

Proving people wrong is the best success ever.

Last edited by Rowdy; 01-28-2020 at 10:26 AM.

Unread 01-28-2020, 09:22 AM
Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 699 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
105 Won / 19 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 1 Lost

All well said. Good luck to you in your endeavors homie. I don’t know you well but you’ve got the talent and mindset to accomplish a lot. Best.

Oh...and if you’re into motivational stuff, check out Walter Bond ‘Shark Mindset’. Powerful speaker.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 01-28-2020, 09:22 AM   #2

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
105 Won / 19 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 20 audio / 707 text

All well said. Good luck to you in your endeavors homie. I don’t know you well but you’ve got the talent and mindset to accomplish a lot. Best.

Oh...and if you’re into motivational stuff, check out Walter Bond ‘Shark Mindset’. Powerful speaker.

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 01-28-2020, 09:37 AM
Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post

Thank you man. Consider us friends now haha.

Definitely gonna check that. Actually I found it on youtube and viewing it now. Is there a book as well?
Unread 01-28-2020, 09:37 AM   #3

Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post

Thank you man. Consider us friends now haha.

Definitely gonna check that. Actually I found it on youtube and viewing it now. Is there a book as well?

Unread 01-28-2020, 09:42 AM
Ranked Text Record
105 Won / 19 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 1 Lost

Nah. Just the video. I was as a meeting and a CEO showed it in the room. I took a few good messages out of it.

Remembering RULE
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 01-28-2020, 09:42 AM   #4

Ranked Text Record
105 Won / 19 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 20 audio / 707 text

Nah. Just the video. I was as a meeting and a CEO showed it in the room. I took a few good messages out of it.
Unread 01-28-2020, 09:44 AM
Punk

Sounds like high school me lmao

I'd remind my friends of certain videos we saw back in high school and they'd be like ????what
Unread 01-28-2020, 09:44 AM   #5

Punk

Sounds like high school me lmao

I'd remind my friends of certain videos we saw back in high school and they'd be like ????what

Unread 01-28-2020, 09:47 AM
Óðinn
Mentioned: 2436 Post(s)
Tagged: 106 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Preach!!
Unread 01-28-2020, 09:47 AM   #6

Óðinn
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 468 audio / 3096 text
Mentioned: 2436 Post(s)
Tagged: 106 Thread(s)

Preach!!
Unread 01-28-2020, 09:53 AM
exwhyzee
Mentioned: 224 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.17/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
95 Won / 55 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 1 Lost

Needed this. Currently attending trade school and it's a long stretch. I'm having doubts about completing the training because it's getting a little tough for me. Appreciate the words of encouragement Punky
Unread 01-28-2020, 09:53 AM   #7

exwhyzee
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.17/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
95 Won / 55 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 8 audio / 211 text
Mentioned: 224 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)

Needed this. Currently attending trade school and it's a long stretch. I'm having doubts about completing the training because it's getting a little tough for me. Appreciate the words of encouragement Punky
Unread 01-28-2020, 10:09 AM
Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarSand View Post
Thank you for taking the time to read bro. TB would be so proud.

Need anything hit me up bro.
Unread 01-28-2020, 10:09 AM   #8

Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarSand View Post
Thank you for taking the time to read bro. TB would be so proud.

Need anything hit me up bro.

Unread 01-28-2020, 10:25 AM
Guts

good luck punk. some good advice.
Unread 01-28-2020, 10:25 AM   #9

Guts

Unread 01-28-2020, 10:28 AM
Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guts View Post
Thank you homie g
Unread 01-28-2020, 10:28 AM   #10

Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guts View Post
Thank you homie g

Tags
failure, riptelephonebooth, step one:rollblunt, step two:what?