Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Flako Boom
Ranked #-- this Season
6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin: Sacramento, California, United States
HOTTEST AUDIO BATTLE

VS
Sam E Scam
Ranked #-- this Season
9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin:Chicago, Illinois, United States

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > C.C.T.V. > Topical Lounge > Topical Archive
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 01-09-2019, 05:46 AM
joan of arc
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default SHODAN VS GUTS. TOPICAL BATTLE

THEME IS THIS PICTURE BELOW.

---------- Post added at 06:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 AM ----------

get this feeling, that i’ve been out here for days. 2 days. who says that? i turn back.
nothing but fog, and blackness behind me. i got a feelin that there’s a madness that got me
a sadness, copy. every waking second of life a photo copy, carbon copy, a madness got me
i push the paddle into the water, push it harder, no sense of land, but i keep pushing farther
i get this flash back to me and father(we go up and down on swings, on teeter totters)
10 years laters we both in the room the first time i see my daughter.
i splash my face. i got a feelin there’s madness in this place.

i dozed off and drifted. had a dream about my wife, with another man, he comes to my house
my little girl runs up and he hugs em, see his finger, now i figure out he her new spouse
and i can smell the clarity and sterile fragments to the picture. it’s clear but no liquor
i guess my only hope is that this boat don’t float and tip so i can go quicker…damn
i wake up. still eclipsed in a thick mist, ontop a liquid black surface, i’m nervous
i wonder if i’ll ever be found. i wonder if i did, do i deserve this? what’s the purpose?
then something bubbles adjacent, rippling fractures splatter cross this aqua pavement
i grab the row and grip like mason with hammers. i say in a stammer

“let’s make an arrangement”

then a wave hits, boat shaking, i take a 360 peek and see shadows in the distance
i get fuzzy head, is the image a bein? the fuzz turns to white and i start seeing visions

my baby momma and my daughter, both with bruises and crying, holding each other
bottle in my hand, all empty, this can’t be real. a voice yells “but you know it is brother”
i storm out of the house, get in the car and speed down paths, no target in mind
just a mission of rage that boils inside, that imma fuckin kill the first person i find
and then lights flash, red n blue, shit, i pull over, knowing it’s the end of my flight
a man taps on my window, i roll it down, flashlight in my face ”sir, you been drinkin tonight?”

and i snap back to, a massive serpent head with scales layered with moss faces me
my hands tremble, but i stand and scream back, “what, got something to say to me?”
it unleashes its jaws, a terrible growl beckons, i fall to my ass, but a smell is familiar
vodka perfume chokes me, i get another flash back, my girl says i’m killen her

i remember the origin of this boat scene now. i left my family behind. came to the shore
with noting but a goodbye note, bad intentions, a shotty, boat n some oars
and now i look into the face of the snake, and i know this lake a reflection
and this might be the death of me, but some would say its a lesson
i grab the shotgun, cock it, and now all i have left is the choice
i aim the barrel, and from above me i can hear an echo of voice

“i love you daddy”

Last edited by joan of arc; 01-09-2019 at 05:52 AM.
Unread 01-09-2019, 05:46 AM   #1

joan of arc

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Default SHODAN VS GUTS. TOPICAL BATTLE

THEME IS THIS PICTURE BELOW.

---------- Post added at 06:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 AM ----------

get this feeling, that i’ve been out here for days. 2 days. who says that? i turn back.
nothing but fog, and blackness behind me. i got a feelin that there’s a madness that got me
a sadness, copy. every waking second of life a photo copy, carbon copy, a madness got me
i push the paddle into the water, push it harder, no sense of land, but i keep pushing farther
i get this flash back to me and father(we go up and down on swings, on teeter totters)
10 years laters we both in the room the first time i see my daughter.
i splash my face. i got a feelin there’s madness in this place.

i dozed off and drifted. had a dream about my wife, with another man, he comes to my house
my little girl runs up and he hugs em, see his finger, now i figure out he her new spouse
and i can smell the clarity and sterile fragments to the picture. it’s clear but no liquor
i guess my only hope is that this boat don’t float and tip so i can go quicker…damn
i wake up. still eclipsed in a thick mist, ontop a liquid black surface, i’m nervous
i wonder if i’ll ever be found. i wonder if i did, do i deserve this? what’s the purpose?
then something bubbles adjacent, rippling fractures splatter cross this aqua pavement
i grab the row and grip like mason with hammers. i say in a stammer

“let’s make an arrangement”

then a wave hits, boat shaking, i take a 360 peek and see shadows in the distance
i get fuzzy head, is the image a bein? the fuzz turns to white and i start seeing visions

my baby momma and my daughter, both with bruises and crying, holding each other
bottle in my hand, all empty, this can’t be real. a voice yells “but you know it is brother”
i storm out of the house, get in the car and speed down paths, no target in mind
just a mission of rage that boils inside, that imma fuckin kill the first person i find
and then lights flash, red n blue, shit, i pull over, knowing it’s the end of my flight
a man taps on my window, i roll it down, flashlight in my face ”sir, you been drinkin tonight?”

and i snap back to, a massive serpent head with scales layered with moss faces me
my hands tremble, but i stand and scream back, “what, got something to say to me?”
it unleashes its jaws, a terrible growl beckons, i fall to my ass, but a smell is familiar
vodka perfume chokes me, i get another flash back, my girl says i’m killen her

i remember the origin of this boat scene now. i left my family behind. came to the shore
with noting but a goodbye note, bad intentions, a shotty, boat n some oars
and now i look into the face of the snake, and i know this lake a reflection
and this might be the death of me, but some would say its a lesson
i grab the shotgun, cock it, and now all i have left is the choice
i aim the barrel, and from above me i can hear an echo of voice

“i love you daddy”

Last edited by joan of arc; 01-09-2019 at 05:52 AM.

Unread 01-27-2019, 03:48 PM
Locchart

@Your Girl Nogra
Unread 01-27-2019, 03:48 PM   #2

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

@Your Girl Nogra

Unread 01-28-2019, 12:30 AM
Shodan
Mentioned: 1226 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

I don't recall seeing this before. Lemme check it out and I'll get back to you within 3 to 5 business days.
Spoiler for GIF, courtesy of NOBLE:
Spoiler for A wise man once said:
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.
Spoiler for More words of wisdom:
"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

- Teeteegee, discussing a fair vote left which Shodan left on a battle of his.
Spoiler for ILLoKWENT's declaration of love:
"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
- ILLoKWENT, in response to a rhetorical question.
Spoiler for More love from illokwent:
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Unread 01-28-2019, 12:30 AM   #3

Shodan
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 35 audio / 1023 text
Mentioned: 1226 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)

I don't recall seeing this before. Lemme check it out and I'll get back to you within 3 to 5 business days.
Spoiler for GIF, courtesy of NOBLE:
Spoiler for A wise man once said:
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.
Spoiler for More words of wisdom:
"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

- Teeteegee, discussing a fair vote left which Shodan left on a battle of his.
Spoiler for ILLoKWENT's declaration of love:
"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
- ILLoKWENT, in response to a rhetorical question.
Spoiler for More love from illokwent:
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.