Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk > Magazine Stand

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 06-20-2018, 06:31 PM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Letsbeef Informer VII

Letsbeef Informer VII
Brought to you by
A Real Nigga
Written by
Punk
Catalog

Welcome To The Letsbeef Informer VII
What's Been Good?
Welcome back my niggas. Informer VII is here specially for the Audio GC tournament 18 but we will hit a few more topics as well. First I’d like to start off with Rest In Peace the boy XXXTentacion. Dude was hella creative and had a bright future despite his past. We losing the good ones nowadays. Secondly I’d like to mention how great the Punk for Admin campaign turned out. Just how I expected it, but I got other plans so y’all look out for what comes next. The boy got ideas. Third, S/O the bros @Fidel Z, @Row, and my right hand @Bleu. + the entire OPS family. We won Crew of The Year btw if y’all forgot. But let’s get to it. You already know we gotta have the videos.

For those who haven’t seen this battle (including I) here it is. I might go with chilla before watching it if I had to choose. Dudes schemes are crazy. Iron, I feel KINDVE got it still but not all the way there.

If you thought This Is America was fire, you haven’t seen this yet.

idc if y’all don’t fuck with Drake, this idea was pretty dope. Took at back to degrassi days for the video. Even though he’s taking hella heat over the XXX thing, this video is dope.

Who's Winning The GC Tourney???!?!!

Bleu vs Lil LaRue
First battle on the list, Bleu vs Rue. We have Lil LaRue who’s taking on the 3 time GC champion, who’s looking to become a 4x champion. This is the first round so it should be very interesting to see what Rue brings to the champ.

V3numb vs Supsie
We have both my guys, V3 and Supsie here so I can’t call it. V3 I haven’t heard much Audio from you and Sub, same. Just your music. So this is gonna be a crazy spar here.

Shodan vs Relentless420
This should be interesting. Both dudes are pretty popular on the site and with Audio, it’ll be hard to judge. 2 different styles will clash here so this battle should be very important.

Lockhart vs SPACE_DABREE
I’ve only heard a small bit from both so this will be one of the battle I’m looking forward to the most. It’ll be a hot one for sure.

YC vs Anonymity
YC’s making a big comeback here so this battle will be NUTS. Anonymity gets high credit as well so I wanna see this as one of the best battles of round one. Don’t disappoint me guys!

Seul vs Freek
2 of the more fresh voices on the site will go head up to make a classic battle. Both dudes are unique and should bring some unpredictable material to this battle.

Student vs Mech
Mech might win.

Row vs Akira
They’ve taken his title away once, now he’s looking to secure it back without the conspiracies.

Introducing, The Fair Voters Party
Hear Me Out.

So basically, on my profile page I created a social group called “Fair Voters Party”. The idea is to have one place where everyone drops their links off and gets voted on. Secondly, I wanted to make more use of the emcee items and credits system and reward those who participate with all of the BRAND NEW emcee items I got coming soon. Anybody can join (except student). The Fair Voters club was cool, except, mines will be 10x better without the whole voting power changing crap. So if you’re interested, come fuck with the boy!

Collections of a Fantasy Boy

- CHAPTER I -

Not too long ago, Shodan’s mom and Shodan’s dad got together and made a baby Shodan. Baby Shodan learned how to use his baby computer.

- CHAPTER II -

Baby Shodan was rambling through YouTube and fell across Epic Rap Battles of History. After watching 3-4 videos, Baby Shodan thought to himself, “hmm.. I wanna do that.” Sooooo one night while baby shodan’s parents were asleep, baby shodan stole his fathers bluetooth ear piece and linked it to his new computer. Baby shodan didn’t know any better, nor did he know what he was getting himself into.

- CHAPTER III -

Once baby shodan found out how to fill up a text box, baby shodan made a name for himself, competed in countless tournaments, and became the man. 2 months later, baby shodan died in a house fire.

- THE END -

Because you weren’t mentioned in the last one

Prince of Dubai Towers

Lets all congratulate @Rant. 1, for being a fat loser, who can bag on everyone else for wasting time but has a video of him fake wrestling in a garage with an entire audience watching that I’ll post as soon as I find it. The dorkiest shit ever and you guys will love this.
@Student has been pretty quiet about himself since he started using LB but what he doesn’t tell you is that he’s one of the biggest weirdos ever. Now maybe it was my fault for giving this dude my phone number just because he was considered a homie then started being stupid, but let me tell you this. What y’all don’t know about this guyyyy. Like I said, total fucking weirdo. He literally sent me odd ass pictures such as his fat ass fingers holding a soda can. Idk why but it was random asf. I think I still got the message on my old phone but digging it out would be tons of work. So if he denies it I’ll go through that paper work and post it. Absolutely fucking weird yo. I’ve always pictured him as some small dude but.... this fucker’s just as big as @Rant. No lie.
@ILLoKWENT is a homo btw. Haha

Ok ok this was short and sweet as usual, now leave this thread.

Unread 06-20-2018, 06:31 PM   #1

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Default Letsbeef Informer VII

Letsbeef Informer VII
Brought to you by
A Real Nigga
Written by
Punk
Catalog

Welcome To The Letsbeef Informer VII
What's Been Good?
Welcome back my niggas. Informer VII is here specially for the Audio GC tournament 18 but we will hit a few more topics as well. First I’d like to start off with Rest In Peace the boy XXXTentacion. Dude was hella creative and had a bright future despite his past. We losing the good ones nowadays. Secondly I’d like to mention how great the Punk for Admin campaign turned out. Just how I expected it, but I got other plans so y’all look out for what comes next. The boy got ideas. Third, S/O the bros @Fidel Z, @Row, and my right hand @Bleu. + the entire OPS family. We won Crew of The Year btw if y’all forgot. But let’s get to it. You already know we gotta have the videos.

For those who haven’t seen this battle (including I) here it is. I might go with chilla before watching it if I had to choose. Dudes schemes are crazy. Iron, I feel KINDVE got it still but not all the way there.

If you thought This Is America was fire, you haven’t seen this yet.

idc if y’all don’t fuck with Drake, this idea was pretty dope. Took at back to degrassi days for the video. Even though he’s taking hella heat over the XXX thing, this video is dope.

Who's Winning The GC Tourney???!?!!

Bleu vs Lil LaRue
First battle on the list, Bleu vs Rue. We have Lil LaRue who’s taking on the 3 time GC champion, who’s looking to become a 4x champion. This is the first round so it should be very interesting to see what Rue brings to the champ.

V3numb vs Supsie
We have both my guys, V3 and Supsie here so I can’t call it. V3 I haven’t heard much Audio from you and Sub, same. Just your music. So this is gonna be a crazy spar here.

Shodan vs Relentless420
This should be interesting. Both dudes are pretty popular on the site and with Audio, it’ll be hard to judge. 2 different styles will clash here so this battle should be very important.

Lockhart vs SPACE_DABREE
I’ve only heard a small bit from both so this will be one of the battle I’m looking forward to the most. It’ll be a hot one for sure.

YC vs Anonymity
YC’s making a big comeback here so this battle will be NUTS. Anonymity gets high credit as well so I wanna see this as one of the best battles of round one. Don’t disappoint me guys!

Seul vs Freek
2 of the more fresh voices on the site will go head up to make a classic battle. Both dudes are unique and should bring some unpredictable material to this battle.

Student vs Mech
Mech might win.

Row vs Akira
They’ve taken his title away once, now he’s looking to secure it back without the conspiracies.

Introducing, The Fair Voters Party
Hear Me Out.

So basically, on my profile page I created a social group called “Fair Voters Party”. The idea is to have one place where everyone drops their links off and gets voted on. Secondly, I wanted to make more use of the emcee items and credits system and reward those who participate with all of the BRAND NEW emcee items I got coming soon. Anybody can join (except student). The Fair Voters club was cool, except, mines will be 10x better without the whole voting power changing crap. So if you’re interested, come fuck with the boy!

Collections of a Fantasy Boy

- CHAPTER I -

Not too long ago, Shodan’s mom and Shodan’s dad got together and made a baby Shodan. Baby Shodan learned how to use his baby computer.

- CHAPTER II -

Baby Shodan was rambling through YouTube and fell across Epic Rap Battles of History. After watching 3-4 videos, Baby Shodan thought to himself, “hmm.. I wanna do that.” Sooooo one night while baby shodan’s parents were asleep, baby shodan stole his fathers bluetooth ear piece and linked it to his new computer. Baby shodan didn’t know any better, nor did he know what he was getting himself into.

- CHAPTER III -

Once baby shodan found out how to fill up a text box, baby shodan made a name for himself, competed in countless tournaments, and became the man. 2 months later, baby shodan died in a house fire.

- THE END -

Because you weren’t mentioned in the last one

Prince of Dubai Towers

Lets all congratulate @Rant. 1, for being a fat loser, who can bag on everyone else for wasting time but has a video of him fake wrestling in a garage with an entire audience watching that I’ll post as soon as I find it. The dorkiest shit ever and you guys will love this.
@Student has been pretty quiet about himself since he started using LB but what he doesn’t tell you is that he’s one of the biggest weirdos ever. Now maybe it was my fault for giving this dude my phone number just because he was considered a homie then started being stupid, but let me tell you this. What y’all don’t know about this guyyyy. Like I said, total fucking weirdo. He literally sent me odd ass pictures such as his fat ass fingers holding a soda can. Idk why but it was random asf. I think I still got the message on my old phone but digging it out would be tons of work. So if he denies it I’ll go through that paper work and post it. Absolutely fucking weird yo. I’ve always pictured him as some small dude but.... this fucker’s just as big as @Rant. No lie.
@ILLoKWENT is a homo btw. Haha

Ok ok this was short and sweet as usual, now leave this thread.

Unread 06-20-2018, 07:32 PM
KG The Prince
Mentioned: 380 Post(s)
Tagged: 43 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

Anybody can join (except student) - lmaooo

dope read btw

Unread 06-20-2018, 07:32 PM   #2

KG The Prince
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 106 audio / 857 text
Mentioned: 380 Post(s)
Tagged: 43 Thread(s)

Anybody can join (except student) - lmaooo

dope read btw

Unread 06-20-2018, 07:38 PM
Student
LB Historian
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince of Dubai View Post
I've never claimed to be anything less then weird so

Ditto on the "tons of work" bit lol if I did send you something it was probably a meme but if not, I could care less about it, go ahead and post whatever I sent years ago, I won't be "blackmailed" by some ineffectual, privileged, effete, soft-penis'd, debutante. You want to start a street fight with me bring it on but you're gonna be surprised by how ugly it gets, you don't even know my real name- I'm the fucking lizard king!
Unread 06-20-2018, 07:38 PM   #3

Student
LB Historian
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

Quote:

Ditto on the "tons of work" bit lol if I did send you something it was probably a meme but if not, I could care less about it, go ahead and post whatever I sent years ago, I won't be "blackmailed" by some ineffectual, privileged, effete, soft-penis'd, debutante. You want to start a street fight with me bring it on but you're gonna be surprised by how ugly it gets, you don't even know my real name- I'm the fucking lizard king!
Unread 06-20-2018, 07:41 PM
lllllllllllll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post

did you just mention my penis? awwkkkkwardddd

And take the first swing, baby doll. You'd be surprised
Unread 06-20-2018, 07:41 PM   #4

lllllllllllll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post

did you just mention my penis? awwkkkkwardddd

And take the first swing, baby doll. You'd be surprised

Unread 06-20-2018, 08:17 PM
The Ghost of Freak
Mentioned: 560 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
124 Won / 135 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 29 Lost

I would and then when the last man standing knock them the fuckkkkk ouuuuut! Like Bitch Please, I ain't just a spectator.
Unread 06-20-2018, 08:17 PM   #5

The Ghost of Freak
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
124 Won / 135 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 29 Lost

Voted: 481 audio / 231 text
Mentioned: 560 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)

I would and then when the last man standing knock them the fuckkkkk ouuuuut! Like Bitch Please, I ain't just a spectator.
Unread 06-20-2018, 10:32 PM
ILLoKWENT ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 2696 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
168 Won / 28 Lost

Quote:

Now maybe it was my fault for giving this dude my phone number

so u giving guys your number, ?whos the homo now faggit?LMAO @Student to confirm

Last edited by ILLoKWENT; 06-20-2018 at 11:11 PM.
Unread 06-20-2018, 10:32 PM   #6

ILLoKWENT ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
168 Won / 28 Lost

Voted: 82 audio / 1286 text
Mentioned: 2696 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)

Quote:

Now maybe it was my fault for giving this dude my phone number

so u giving guys your number, ?whos the homo now faggit?LMAO @Student to confirm

Last edited by ILLoKWENT; 06-20-2018 at 11:11 PM.
Unread 06-20-2018, 10:35 PM
Fidel Z

Dope read bro
Unread 06-20-2018, 10:35 PM   #7

Fidel Z

Dope read bro

Unread 06-20-2018, 11:28 PM
lllllllllllll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidel Z View Post
Dope read bro
Thank you, king
Unread 06-20-2018, 11:28 PM   #8

lllllllllllll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidel Z View Post
Dope read bro
Thank you, king

Unread 06-21-2018, 10:00 AM
HVK HVK is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 730 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
278 Won / 31 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

VERY ENTERTAININ READ! SHODAN PARTS MADE ME 'LOL'
Unread 06-21-2018, 10:00 AM   #9

HVK HVK is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
278 Won / 31 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 139 audio / 3320 text
Mentioned: 730 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)

VERY ENTERTAININ READ! SHODAN PARTS MADE ME 'LOL'
Unread 06-21-2018, 10:37 AM
Edgeworth
Scheme Champion
Concept Champion
Rookie Champion
One Bar Champion
Tag Team Champion
Mentioned: 580 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
72 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Nice work man, enjoyed reading this.
Unread 06-21-2018, 10:37 AM   #10

Edgeworth
Scheme Champion
Concept Champion
Rookie Champion
One Bar Champion
Tag Team Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
72 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 241 audio / 1193 text
Mentioned: 580 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)

Nice work man, enjoyed reading this.

Tags
battle rap, hip hop music, informer 7, lb informer, letsbeef, letsbeef informer, underground, vii, xxxtentacion

Display