Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 10-14-2013, 07:59 AM
Yung_Cypha_King
Basic Member
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 6 Lost
Default Improving the Cypher Section

Hey this is to the mods/Admins & who ever else feels the same way I do! Now I don't know about anyone else but the Cypher section is lacking in all areas Vote wise & activity wise and for people that thrive in that section of the sight I'm sure some changes would liven things up so I was thinking about a few things that you guys could do to shake shit up

1. Actually make Hot cyphers go to the Hottest Cypher List! - When I click that text cypher tab the first thing my eyes go to is the "Hottest Cyphers section" To see WHO & WHAT is Hot in the cypher scene and even when cyphers get votes most times they still DO NOT GO UP THERE!! I don't know if it needs to be fixed but that would be BIG

2. Promote New Cyphers more idk if you guys want the people doing the cypher to be doing all the promoting but that shit is a hassle trying to get some damn votes on a cypher you put your effort into trying to kill... the sight should Promote Cyphers more either making it have its own section on the opening page or make it more noticeable somewhere (other then at the bottom of the page) letting people know who just dropped a cypher and who its Featuring Cyphers are a HUGE part of hip hop that shit is old school so making it feel that way would be cool.

3. The hottest solo drops I'm gonna keep it real iv seen the SAME solo drops there probably for the past 3-4 years of me being on & off of this sight every time I come back its the same old Lets beef yes RULE you got a couple historic solo's up there so does student ect. but I think they've served their time up there no hate just time for a refresh let other people WANT to drop more solo's in hopes that maybe they can be there to cause lets be realistic no SOLO cypher is gonna top a "ABC MURDERS" or "The Rumble In The Jungle" & if thats the case and you guys want that to be scene make a "Historic Cyphers Section" or some shit and all cyphers that got a certain amount of votes go there idk *shrugs*

4. If there's a hottest solo drops section and they stay there what about a hottest features section? or something to showcase the CRAZY collabs like for example say "@RULE Ft. @Student" were to happen I'd want to know about that shit immediately like shit let me check that out ASAP type of deal.... not just post a link in the forums naw show case that shit!!! I'm talking when I access the sight front page news type of shit something like "Yung Cypha King just posted a 16 line cypher ft. blah blah" check it out here/now you know it should say something somewhere about new drops make it look cool I know with this sight its all about names so if people know your killin shit and you been dropping some crazy verses in the cypher scene and see you got a track with another crazy emcee they gonna wanna check that shit out right??

5. Be able to vote on who had the best Verse or the best line in a cypher actually make the shit competitive & more interactive & have people trying to kill any & every cypher they touch maybe get a reward or something if you get a certain amount of verse likes or some shit on the sight if someone's verse is getting a lot of attention it can say something like "all of letsbeef is buzzing about so & so's verse or line on *title of cypher & who its featuring"!!

Idk thats all for now just some ideas..... I know this shit probably can't happen over night & idk if it takes money or if this is just how the sight will be forever and we gotta just deal with it (if that's the case say so) but it would be cool if there was an effort put in to try to move forward with the sight shits been the same forever so it seems & its 2013 now its about to be a new year.... gets depressing sometimes LOL make this shit COOLER DAMMIT!! if anybody else got ideas feel free to add ~1~
Unread 10-14-2013, 07:59 AM   #1

Yung_Cypha_King
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Improving the Cypher Section

Hey this is to the mods/Admins & who ever else feels the same way I do! Now I don't know about anyone else but the Cypher section is lacking in all areas Vote wise & activity wise and for people that thrive in that section of the sight I'm sure some changes would liven things up so I was thinking about a few things that you guys could do to shake shit up

1. Actually make Hot cyphers go to the Hottest Cypher List! - When I click that text cypher tab the first thing my eyes go to is the "Hottest Cyphers section" To see WHO & WHAT is Hot in the cypher scene and even when cyphers get votes most times they still DO NOT GO UP THERE!! I don't know if it needs to be fixed but that would be BIG

2. Promote New Cyphers more idk if you guys want the people doing the cypher to be doing all the promoting but that shit is a hassle trying to get some damn votes on a cypher you put your effort into trying to kill... the sight should Promote Cyphers more either making it have its own section on the opening page or make it more noticeable somewhere (other then at the bottom of the page) letting people know who just dropped a cypher and who its Featuring Cyphers are a HUGE part of hip hop that shit is old school so making it feel that way would be cool.

3. The hottest solo drops I'm gonna keep it real iv seen the SAME solo drops there probably for the past 3-4 years of me being on & off of this sight every time I come back its the same old Lets beef yes RULE you got a couple historic solo's up there so does student ect. but I think they've served their time up there no hate just time for a refresh let other people WANT to drop more solo's in hopes that maybe they can be there to cause lets be realistic no SOLO cypher is gonna top a "ABC MURDERS" or "The Rumble In The Jungle" & if thats the case and you guys want that to be scene make a "Historic Cyphers Section" or some shit and all cyphers that got a certain amount of votes go there idk *shrugs*

4. If there's a hottest solo drops section and they stay there what about a hottest features section? or something to showcase the CRAZY collabs like for example say "@RULE Ft. @Student" were to happen I'd want to know about that shit immediately like shit let me check that out ASAP type of deal.... not just post a link in the forums naw show case that shit!!! I'm talking when I access the sight front page news type of shit something like "Yung Cypha King just posted a 16 line cypher ft. blah blah" check it out here/now you know it should say something somewhere about new drops make it look cool I know with this sight its all about names so if people know your killin shit and you been dropping some crazy verses in the cypher scene and see you got a track with another crazy emcee they gonna wanna check that shit out right??

5. Be able to vote on who had the best Verse or the best line in a cypher actually make the shit competitive & more interactive & have people trying to kill any & every cypher they touch maybe get a reward or something if you get a certain amount of verse likes or some shit on the sight if someone's verse is getting a lot of attention it can say something like "all of letsbeef is buzzing about so & so's verse or line on *title of cypher & who its featuring"!!

Idk thats all for now just some ideas..... I know this shit probably can't happen over night & idk if it takes money or if this is just how the sight will be forever and we gotta just deal with it (if that's the case say so) but it would be cool if there was an effort put in to try to move forward with the sight shits been the same forever so it seems & its 2013 now its about to be a new year.... gets depressing sometimes LOL make this shit COOLER DAMMIT!! if anybody else got ideas feel free to add ~1~
Unread 10-14-2013, 09:40 AM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung_Cypha_King View Post

1. There is 150 things that ahead of the cypher section that needs to be coded, so this can't be fixed.

2. Battles arent promoted either. If this was to change, battles would come first.

3. I dislike the hottest cyphers bit anyways, because every single one is a punchline cypher, or a bad storytelling piece told by a popular battler. But I disagree because the greatest shouldn't be buried.

4. Student's only fan has appeared on LB. Cunt is piggybacking his cypher success over my 2008 drop on Mast Removed from LB the wankshaft . If better people were posting cyphers, this might be the case, but 9 times out of 10 they suck a bag of dicks.

5. Again coding.

There is a bucketload of coding needing done, and Pseudo is taking it one styep at a time. Maybe he'll get around to cyphers, but shit like the audio player and crew battles are way ahead of them.
Unread 10-14-2013, 09:40 AM   #2

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung_Cypha_King View Post

1. There is 150 things that ahead of the cypher section that needs to be coded, so this can't be fixed.

2. Battles arent promoted either. If this was to change, battles would come first.

3. I dislike the hottest cyphers bit anyways, because every single one is a punchline cypher, or a bad storytelling piece told by a popular battler. But I disagree because the greatest shouldn't be buried.

4. Student's only fan has appeared on LB. Cunt is piggybacking his cypher success over my 2008 drop on Mast Removed from LB the wankshaft . If better people were posting cyphers, this might be the case, but 9 times out of 10 they suck a bag of dicks.

5. Again coding.

There is a bucketload of coding needing done, and Pseudo is taking it one styep at a time. Maybe he'll get around to cyphers, but shit like the audio player and crew battles are way ahead of them.

Unread 10-16-2013, 06:03 PM
Student
Staff Hall of Famer
LB Historian
LetsBeef Patriarch
Creative Genius
Mentioned: 2496 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnEtH View Post

5. Again coding.

I've Had A Few
Unread 10-16-2013, 06:03 PM   #3

Student
Staff Hall of Famer
LB Historian
LetsBeef Patriarch
Creative Genius
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2496 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

Quote:

5. Again coding.

I've Had A Few
Unread 10-17-2013, 09:40 PM
The Dope Man
Mentioned: 531 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 13 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
286 Won / 39 Lost

You want to improve the cypher section? stop dropping cyphers haha.. it's just an excuse for ya lame ass to use one syllable rhymes & all these noobs to be like "dimed" just so you'd return tha favor... When's Yo Swagger Jackin Ass Gonna Go Back In It's Shell! There's a reason why you've been here since 07' yet dont even have 20 battles... #FuckYoCyphers @Yung_Cypha_King

"I Strike Down Upon Thee With Great Vengenance & Furious Anger For Those Who Attempt To Poison & Destroy My Brothers, AND YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME IS THA LORD!!" #PulpFiction

*~Tha Dope Man~*
Unread 10-17-2013, 09:40 PM   #4

The Dope Man
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 13 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
286 Won / 39 Lost

Voted: 72 audio / 1130 text
Mentioned: 531 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

You want to improve the cypher section? stop dropping cyphers haha.. it's just an excuse for ya lame ass to use one syllable rhymes & all these noobs to be like "dimed" just so you'd return tha favor... When's Yo Swagger Jackin Ass Gonna Go Back In It's Shell! There's a reason why you've been here since 07' yet dont even have 20 battles... #FuckYoCyphers @Yung_Cypha_King

"I Strike Down Upon Thee With Great Vengenance & Furious Anger For Those Who Attempt To Poison & Destroy My Brothers, AND YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME IS THA LORD!!" #PulpFiction

*~Tha Dope Man~*
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2013, 12:03 AM
HandJob Alias
Basic Member
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
41 Won / 72 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:

5. Again coding.

I dont know man, i think some of mine are fun reads and nice flow...im seriously not one to brag cause im harsh on anythin i do, like your mother, but i see a lil shining light strengthening the cypher world..and not just me, few dudes are puttin work int it and some pretty nice verses have been put out there..some cyphers you have to skim through cause not every verse hits but thats the game...aight thanks
Unread 10-18-2013, 12:03 AM   #5

HandJob Alias
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
41 Won / 72 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 239 audio / 76 text
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:

5. Again coding.

I dont know man, i think some of mine are fun reads and nice flow...im seriously not one to brag cause im harsh on anythin i do, like your mother, but i see a lil shining light strengthening the cypher world..and not just me, few dudes are puttin work int it and some pretty nice verses have been put out there..some cyphers you have to skim through cause not every verse hits but thats the game...aight thanks

Tags
fuckyocyphers