Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Unread 10-14-2012, 06:01 PM
NOBLE
Mentioned: 3617 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost

Alright...so it looks like we finally have everything set. Shouts out to all the judges who actually showed up...@Path, @Enfinite, @Dissizit™. You guys were very insightful and there was a lot to learn from your feedback.
Without further ado...Here are the final results based on the votes from the judges:

@Jimmy Dean™ (9 pts)
@The Generalization (6 pts)
@Ray BaRz™ (6 pts)
@Inception (3 pts)
@MadVerbs (3 pts)
@DeathWiSHeZ (0 pts)

Shouts out to Jimmy Dean for being only the second person to score a perfect 9 points since we started having these FVC contests. He is also the only person to score 7 or higher in this contest, and he will receive his emcee item shortly. For second place, we have a tie between The Generalization and Ray Barz. Like in situations like these that we've had in the past, I'm going to use my better judgement here and select The Generalization as the second FVC member for October. You guys both had a great showing, but in comparing the expos that you both dropped throughout the contest, I liked those dropped by The Generalization more.

To those who didn't make it, you guys are all fair voters regardless. You were just pitted against other fair voters and the opportunity was there for you to learn, if nothing else, what constitutes "fair voting" from the eyes of others. I welcome you all to come back when we hold this contest again either at the end of this month or the beginning of next month. There are many people in the current FVC who had to try twice in order to get in. So don't give up and keep dropping those fair votes.
Thread closed.
Unread 10-14-2012, 06:01 PM   #101

NOBLE
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost

Voted: 407 audio / 1061 text

Alright...so it looks like we finally have everything set. Shouts out to all the judges who actually showed up...@Path, @Enfinite, @Dissizit™. You guys were very insightful and there was a lot to learn from your feedback.
Without further ado...Here are the final results based on the votes from the judges:

@Jimmy Dean™ (9 pts)
@The Generalization (6 pts)
@Ray BaRz™ (6 pts)
@Inception (3 pts)
@MadVerbs (3 pts)
@DeathWiSHeZ (0 pts)

Shouts out to Jimmy Dean for being only the second person to score a perfect 9 points since we started having these FVC contests. He is also the only person to score 7 or higher in this contest, and he will receive his emcee item shortly. For second place, we have a tie between The Generalization and Ray Barz. Like in situations like these that we've had in the past, I'm going to use my better judgement here and select The Generalization as the second FVC member for October. You guys both had a great showing, but in comparing the expos that you both dropped throughout the contest, I liked those dropped by The Generalization more.

To those who didn't make it, you guys are all fair voters regardless. You were just pitted against other fair voters and the opportunity was there for you to learn, if nothing else, what constitutes "fair voting" from the eyes of others. I welcome you all to come back when we hold this contest again either at the end of this month or the beginning of next month. There are many people in the current FVC who had to try twice in order to get in. So don't give up and keep dropping those fair votes.
Thread closed.
Unread 10-14-2012, 06:09 PM
Óðinn
Mentioned: 2438 Post(s)
Tagged: 108 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Round One:

Veto vs Chemist The Menace- Both had pretty much the same vote here. The battle both of you had to Judge was a terrible one for this type of competition. (the battle wasn't that hot either). Chemist had a nice approach with his vote, short an sweet...no long winded paragraphs trying to seem like he knows what he's on about. (Not saying Veto done this).
Veto Pretty much the same vote as Chemist had, but Veto did give a few pointers with his vote that the two battlers should both take on board, the monotone, make your opponent believe what you are saying etc... for this, My vote goes to Veto....a close one though.

S1 The Sick vs stricc- Both have pretty much the same vote here. This battle was a decent battle compared to the one the two guys above had to judge. S1 The Sick you gave a half decent input with your vote but also had some long winded shit, to make your vote seem as if it held some weight...you said, an i quote "not alot of technicalities with your drop" bla bla then went on to mention "what i can suggest for your bars is to work on your technicalities;"....this to me, screams trying to hard to sound like you know what you are on about. You had a proper vote, but trying far to hard imo.
stricc pretty much the same vote as S1 the Sick but with out any nonsense added/not trying to hard to sound like you know what you're on about.....Vote goes to stricc.

Round Two:

S1 The Sick vs Chemist The Menace- This was a pretty easy battle to vote/judge i feel. I think there was to much respect/props being given out/worrying about others feelings instead of doing the job that they are here to do....bad look for anyone trying to be in the FVC, you vote for the better battle verse, not to make sure no ones feelings get hurt, with this said.
S1 The Sick apart from tip toeing around feelings, this time you actually gave a better vote this round, and i agree with you on 'Slip Ups Will Cost' as Kold Krhymez slipped up and it was costly.
Chemist Not a bad vote, but i feel Kold Krhymes slip up cost him in this battle, both of them had filler & they both had some good content as well.....vote goes to S1 The Sick

stricc vs Just C- This was a nice battle for this competition, a lot of feed back could be given with this one. Ok, so.
srticc a nice expo vote on your choice of winner, i agree with what you have said to both emcees, with DMK due to him being comfortable & awkward at the same time, and with Zoo being all one liners an stretching his lines out.
Just C This is how an FVC expo should be, and tbh so far is the only person who has actually dropped a PROPER expo on any of these battles from round 1 to this round. Every one in the competition & indeed in the FVC should take a look at this type of expoing. No bullshit long winded, trying to make you think he knows what he's on about, not tip toeing around feelings/scared to be honest in case someone gets there emotions bruised. This is how expo's should be given....Vote goes to Just C

Last edited by Óðinn; 10-14-2012 at 06:15 PM.
Unread 10-14-2012, 06:09 PM   #102

Óðinn
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 469 audio / 3097 text
Mentioned: 2438 Post(s)
Tagged: 108 Thread(s)

Round One:

Veto vs Chemist The Menace- Both had pretty much the same vote here. The battle both of you had to Judge was a terrible one for this type of competition. (the battle wasn't that hot either). Chemist had a nice approach with his vote, short an sweet...no long winded paragraphs trying to seem like he knows what he's on about. (Not saying Veto done this).
Veto Pretty much the same vote as Chemist had, but Veto did give a few pointers with his vote that the two battlers should both take on board, the monotone, make your opponent believe what you are saying etc... for this, My vote goes to Veto....a close one though.

S1 The Sick vs stricc- Both have pretty much the same vote here. This battle was a decent battle compared to the one the two guys above had to judge. S1 The Sick you gave a half decent input with your vote but also had some long winded shit, to make your vote seem as if it held some weight...you said, an i quote "not alot of technicalities with your drop" bla bla then went on to mention "what i can suggest for your bars is to work on your technicalities;"....this to me, screams trying to hard to sound like you know what you are on about. You had a proper vote, but trying far to hard imo.
stricc pretty much the same vote as S1 the Sick but with out any nonsense added/not trying to hard to sound like you know what you're on about.....Vote goes to stricc.

Round Two:

S1 The Sick vs Chemist The Menace- This was a pretty easy battle to vote/judge i feel. I think there was to much respect/props being given out/worrying about others feelings instead of doing the job that they are here to do....bad look for anyone trying to be in the FVC, you vote for the better battle verse, not to make sure no ones feelings get hurt, with this said.
S1 The Sick apart from tip toeing around feelings, this time you actually gave a better vote this round, and i agree with you on 'Slip Ups Will Cost' as Kold Krhymez slipped up and it was costly.
Chemist Not a bad vote, but i feel Kold Krhymes slip up cost him in this battle, both of them had filler & they both had some good content as well.....vote goes to S1 The Sick

stricc vs Just C- This was a nice battle for this competition, a lot of feed back could be given with this one. Ok, so.
srticc a nice expo vote on your choice of winner, i agree with what you have said to both emcees, with DMK due to him being comfortable & awkward at the same time, and with Zoo being all one liners an stretching his lines out.
Just C This is how an FVC expo should be, and tbh so far is the only person who has actually dropped a PROPER expo on any of these battles from round 1 to this round. Every one in the competition & indeed in the FVC should take a look at this type of expoing. No bullshit long winded, trying to make you think he knows what he's on about, not tip toeing around feelings/scared to be honest in case someone gets there emotions bruised. This is how expo's should be given....Vote goes to Just C

Last edited by Óðinn; 10-14-2012 at 06:15 PM.
Unread 10-14-2012, 06:34 PM
NOBLE
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost

Alright...here are the final results, and my apologies to everyone that it took so long to get here. Based on all the judge points earned throughout the contest, the standings are:

@S1 the Sick© (8 pts)
@Just C (6 pts)
@stricc (4 pts)
@Veto (3 pts)
@Chemist The Menace (3 pts)
@~SHINIGAMI~ (0 pts)

S1 the Sick© and Just C, by virtue of scoring the highest points are our two new FVC Audio members. Shouts out to all the judges for dropping their insight. @Murderous Swag @2FUEL...you guys did an excellent job and we really appreciate it. S1 the Sick© and Just C, you guys will be placed in the FVC usergroup either tonight or tomorrow. After that, I'll send you a welcome PM.
To everyone who didn't make it, you guys are all fair voters regardless, otherwise you wouldn't have been able to enter this contest. You were just pitted against other fair voters and the opportunity was there for you to learn, if nothing else, what constitutes "fair voting" from the eyes of others, especially the judges. I welcome you all to come back when we hold this contest again either at the end of this month or the beginning of next month. There are many people in the current FVC who had to try twice in order to get in. So don't give up and keep dropping those fair votes.
Thread closed.
Unread 10-14-2012, 06:34 PM   #103

NOBLE
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost

Alright...here are the final results, and my apologies to everyone that it took so long to get here. Based on all the judge points earned throughout the contest, the standings are:

@S1 the Sick© (8 pts)
@Just C (6 pts)
@stricc (4 pts)
@Veto (3 pts)
@Chemist The Menace (3 pts)
@~SHINIGAMI~ (0 pts)

S1 the Sick© and Just C, by virtue of scoring the highest points are our two new FVC Audio members. Shouts out to all the judges for dropping their insight. @Murderous Swag @2FUEL...you guys did an excellent job and we really appreciate it. S1 the Sick© and Just C, you guys will be placed in the FVC usergroup either tonight or tomorrow. After that, I'll send you a welcome PM.
To everyone who didn't make it, you guys are all fair voters regardless, otherwise you wouldn't have been able to enter this contest. You were just pitted against other fair voters and the opportunity was there for you to learn, if nothing else, what constitutes "fair voting" from the eyes of others, especially the judges. I welcome you all to come back when we hold this contest again either at the end of this month or the beginning of next month. There are many people in the current FVC who had to try twice in order to get in. So don't give up and keep dropping those fair votes.
Thread closed.
Unread 11-11-2012, 11:25 PM
NOBLE
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Default Off-Ramping and Re-structuring V.A.T's and FVC Contests

I'm scaling back my workload in the FVC so I can have more time to complete some other projects on the site. In the process, I have deleted my FVC Text thread but my FVC Audio thread is still active for now.
Also, in part as a result of some talks with @Student and @ILLoKWENT™, I have decided to re-structure the way FVC members are chosen from here on out and also the way V.A.T. tourneys will be run. There are also a couple more issues I would like us to resolve together.
The FVC Contests are meant not only to determine who drops better votes, but they are also meant to prepare the candidates for an FVC post in a way by conditioning them to having their votes scrutinized.
1)Student mentioned, and I agree, that the way we've been running it (3 battles over the course of 1 week) doesn't accurately prepare them for the workload they'll be facing as FVC members.

2)Another issue that ILLoKWENT brought up is that some of us get way more requests than others, so when it comes to earning the FVC King award, those of us who don't get as many requests are at a slight disadvantage even if we vote at a high rate.

3)One last issue is the V.A.T. I haven't had one in a while because I've been trying to figure out a more practical approach to voter rehabilitation. Some mods didn't want to see people's vp raised based on just one or a handful of "good" votes, especially when it is in the context of a competition.

Here's the solution I've came up with for all 3 issues:
THE UNIVERSAL FVC THREADS (UNIVERSAL FVC TEXT THREAD & UNIVERSAL FVC AUDIO THREAD)

To address issue 1), from now on, people vying for an FVC position will be asked to vote on 10-15 battles from the UNIVERSAL FVC THREAD over the course of one week.
They will not know who they're facing as before, and their battles won't be assigned until AFTER they've already voted on their battles. After the deadline for them to vote on 10-15 battles has passed, I will then use an online randomizer to organize their votes into 3-round brackets and will select 3 battles from each candidate that overlaps where other candidates have also placed votes. We will then judge and select them through comparing and contrasting their votes as before. This will show who's ready to drop accurate votes at a high volume and it will also reduce people feeding off their opponent's votes as they won't know who they're facing beforehand.

To address issue 2), from now on, if you are falling behind in your FVC votes or aren't getting enough requests, you may vote on any battle placed in the UNIVERSAL FVC THREAD and drop the link to the post in your own thread and I will count it toward your stats.
DO NOT LINK THE ACTUAL BATTLES. Instead, link the post from the UNIVERSAL FVC THREAD that you are responding to. Here's how to link posts in case you don't know how:
Every post has a number in the upper-right corner...

If you wanted to link post #1 for example, right-click the number, then choose "copy link location"...

Paste this link in your thread if you vote on it. Alternatively, you can simply make a post in your thread saying you voted on #1, but I would prefer the linked post.

To address issue 3), I will ask those who request their vp raised to vote on 20 battles from the UNIVERSAL FVC THREAD over a month's period. If you guys want to help, you can critique some of their votes and send the critique to the candidate as well as myself by private message. For every 5 votes you commit to critiquing, I will grant you 1 day "FVC holiday" where I will close your voting thread temporarily so that you may do the critiquing instead (unless you choose to leave your voting thread open). This will give you guys a break from your voting thread and a chance to do something different if you decide to help. Just let me know ahead of time if you're interested. At the end of the month, I will ultimately decide who gets their vp raised and who doesn't.

Let me know what you guys think.

@Murderous Swag @Just C @Savage Capone @The Generalization @Enfinite @Phenomonon @Path @Jimmy Dean™ @ILLoKWENT™ @Fiji Osa @Student

Last edited by NOBLE; 11-11-2012 at 11:29 PM.
Unread 11-11-2012, 11:25 PM   #104

NOBLE
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost

Default Off-Ramping and Re-structuring V.A.T's and FVC Contests

I'm scaling back my workload in the FVC so I can have more time to complete some other projects on the site. In the process, I have deleted my FVC Text thread but my FVC Audio thread is still active for now.
Also, in part as a result of some talks with @Student and @ILLoKWENT™, I have decided to re-structure the way FVC members are chosen from here on out and also the way V.A.T. tourneys will be run. There are also a couple more issues I would like us to resolve together.
The FVC Contests are meant not only to determine who drops better votes, but they are also meant to prepare the candidates for an FVC post in a way by conditioning them to having their votes scrutinized.
1)Student mentioned, and I agree, that the way we've been running it (3 battles over the course of 1 week) doesn't accurately prepare them for the workload they'll be facing as FVC members.

2)Another issue that ILLoKWENT brought up is that some of us get way more requests than others, so when it comes to earning the FVC King award, those of us who don't get as many requests are at a slight disadvantage even if we vote at a high rate.

3)One last issue is the V.A.T. I haven't had one in a while because I've been trying to figure out a more practical approach to voter rehabilitation. Some mods didn't want to see people's vp raised based on just one or a handful of "good" votes, especially when it is in the context of a competition.

Here's the solution I've came up with for all 3 issues:
THE UNIVERSAL FVC THREADS (UNIVERSAL FVC TEXT THREAD & UNIVERSAL FVC AUDIO THREAD)

To address issue 1), from now on, people vying for an FVC position will be asked to vote on 10-15 battles from the UNIVERSAL FVC THREAD over the course of one week.
They will not know who they're facing as before, and their battles won't be assigned until AFTER they've already voted on their battles. After the deadline for them to vote on 10-15 battles has passed, I will then use an online randomizer to organize their votes into 3-round brackets and will select 3 battles from each candidate that overlaps where other candidates have also placed votes. We will then judge and select them through comparing and contrasting their votes as before. This will show who's ready to drop accurate votes at a high volume and it will also reduce people feeding off their opponent's votes as they won't know who they're facing beforehand.

To address issue 2), from now on, if you are falling behind in your FVC votes or aren't getting enough requests, you may vote on any battle placed in the UNIVERSAL FVC THREAD and drop the link to the post in your own thread and I will count it toward your stats.
DO NOT LINK THE ACTUAL BATTLES. Instead, link the post from the UNIVERSAL FVC THREAD that you are responding to. Here's how to link posts in case you don't know how:
Every post has a number in the upper-right corner...

If you wanted to link post #1 for example, right-click the number, then choose "copy link location"...

Paste this link in your thread if you vote on it. Alternatively, you can simply make a post in your thread saying you voted on #1, but I would prefer the linked post.

To address issue 3), I will ask those who request their vp raised to vote on 20 battles from the UNIVERSAL FVC THREAD over a month's period. If you guys want to help, you can critique some of their votes and send the critique to the candidate as well as myself by private message. For every 5 votes you commit to critiquing, I will grant you 1 day "FVC holiday" where I will close your voting thread temporarily so that you may do the critiquing instead (unless you choose to leave your voting thread open). This will give you guys a break from your voting thread and a chance to do something different if you decide to help. Just let me know ahead of time if you're interested. At the end of the month, I will ultimately decide who gets their vp raised and who doesn't.

Let me know what you guys think.

@Murderous Swag @Just C @Savage Capone @The Generalization @Enfinite @Phenomonon @Path @Jimmy Dean™ @ILLoKWENT™ @Fiji Osa @Student

Last edited by NOBLE; 11-11-2012 at 11:29 PM.
Unread 11-12-2012, 10:58 AM
Savage Capone
Mentioned: 178 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 33 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
16 Won / 15 Lost

i totally agree with this.... good shit @NOBLE....LETS GO!!!!

Unread 11-12-2012, 10:58 AM   #105

Savage Capone
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 33 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
16 Won / 15 Lost

Voted: 154 audio / 54 text

i totally agree with this.... good shit @NOBLE....LETS GO!!!!

Unread 11-12-2012, 12:52 PM
ILLoKWENT ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 2696 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
168 Won / 28 Lost

good solution bro. as far as whose votes we critique.. just let us know which ones via pm or here
Unread 11-12-2012, 12:52 PM   #106

ILLoKWENT ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
168 Won / 28 Lost

Voted: 82 audio / 1286 text
Mentioned: 2696 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)

good solution bro. as far as whose votes we critique.. just let us know which ones via pm or here
Unread 11-12-2012, 02:43 PM
NOBLE
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT™ View Post
Yea, I'll create a thread with a table in here once it starts. You guys would also need to let me know how many votes you're willing to commit to critiquing beforehand.
Unread 11-12-2012, 02:43 PM   #107

NOBLE
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT™ View Post
Yea, I'll create a thread with a table in here once it starts. You guys would also need to let me know how many votes you're willing to commit to critiquing beforehand.
Unread 11-15-2012, 08:17 AM
Fiji Osa
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Very nice additions their also ..

Considering I would say that as FVC members if we reach our quota faster than others we should have the option to close our FVC threads that way it gives others that need votes the opportunity to gain their numbers and it also makes the members you those other less popular FVC

Also get rid of the FVC King title as it is jus a popularity contest. We need to use more than just the main 5 from text and 3 members on audio
Unread 11-15-2012, 08:17 AM   #108

Fiji Osa

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Considering I would say that as FVC members if we reach our quota faster than others we should have the option to close our FVC threads that way it gives others that need votes the opportunity to gain their numbers and it also makes the members you those other less popular FVC

Also get rid of the FVC King title as it is jus a popularity contest. We need to use more than just the main 5 from text and 3 members on audio

Unread 11-15-2012, 06:26 PM
Savage Capone
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 33 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Ranked Text Record
16 Won / 15 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiji Osa View Post

im behind this 100% once an FVC member has met their quota close the their thread to let someone else get up to theirs, this also means the quota should go up.... besides we have the universal threads and we can post in here when we vote on battles from the UVT..... good shit Fiji

Unread 11-15-2012, 06:26 PM   #109

Savage Capone
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 33 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Ranked Text Record
16 Won / 15 Lost

Voted: 154 audio / 54 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiji Osa View Post

im behind this 100% once an FVC member has met their quota close the their thread to let someone else get up to theirs, this also means the quota should go up.... besides we have the universal threads and we can post in here when we vote on battles from the UVT..... good shit Fiji
Unread 11-15-2012, 08:16 PM
Student
Staff Hall of Famer
LB Historian
LetsBeef Patriarch
Creative Genius
Mentioned: 2496 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Yeah I've Already Voted On All My Links But Y'all Still Getting Vote Requests Lol But It's Cool, I'll Go Through Your Threads Soon. *Just Cause I'm FVC Doesn't Mean I Only Vote On My Thread Lol
Unread 11-15-2012, 08:16 PM   #110

Student
Staff Hall of Famer
LB Historian
LetsBeef Patriarch
Creative Genius
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2496 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

Yeah I've Already Voted On All My Links But Y'all Still Getting Vote Requests Lol But It's Cool, I'll Go Through Your Threads Soon. *Just Cause I'm FVC Doesn't Mean I Only Vote On My Thread Lol
Closed Thread

Tags
66cdaa, 77d1b9, 95d9d4, a0dcdf, acdfe9, b8e2f4, c4e6ff