Battle Feed
CCeee vs Dredd Tha Lead
Style: Written
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

View Poll Results: Should mentioning your opponent's dead relatives in bars be allowed?
Yes; this is a rap battle site, so people need to stop getting worked up over this shit. 24 82.76%
Yes; but voters should be allowed to give an automatic loss for it. 3 10.34%
No; this should be a minor offense. 2 6.90%
No; this should be a relatively serious offense. 0 0%
No; this should earn a one-way trip off of the site. 0 0%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Unread 01-06-2020, 11:41 AM
Noir
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
You can say whatever you want in the battle verse. There’s no off limits.

As for dead relative bars? The main issue with them is they’re all fucking terrible LMAO. I’ll have you dead like your cousin who’s also dead! Like they’re just never strong punches, just statements of fact. Using them in this manner alerts me to the fact that the battler using it is unskilled.
Aggo's bar about Dys's dad was jokes
Unread 01-06-2020, 11:41 AM   #31

Noir

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
You can say whatever you want in the battle verse. There’s no off limits.

As for dead relative bars? The main issue with them is they’re all fucking terrible LMAO. I’ll have you dead like your cousin who’s also dead! Like they’re just never strong punches, just statements of fact. Using them in this manner alerts me to the fact that the battler using it is unskilled.

Unread 01-06-2020, 11:44 AM
Punk

Quote:
Yeah, to me as long as they’re done well like that example they obviously hit harder than a generic bar. But I’ve seen some people fall into the trap where they think they can just state the opponents mom is dead/state the opponents ethnicity/state the opponents job etc etc and think that in itself is a “personal” or a punch

On another tangent. To me it kind of matters how the info was acquired. If someone had to do some next internet sleuthing to dig up some info it’s kinda eh. But if the person made it available/known then of course it’s fair game
Right. Understood. Which is why the internet is so weird. People put their personal lives on the site and expect it to be safe from a battle. there's not ALOT you can do WITHOUT using SOME sort of a personal in a battle.

I feel like as long as im not posting pictures of your dead mom as my avatar or fucking with your offline life, at least let me call her a bitch in a text battle haha.

Hell, I can say someone's mother gives blowjobs without even knowing she's dead and i'd be losing points on a verse for absolutely no reason.
Unread 01-06-2020, 11:44 AM   #32

Punk

Quote:
Yeah, to me as long as they’re done well like that example they obviously hit harder than a generic bar. But I’ve seen some people fall into the trap where they think they can just state the opponents mom is dead/state the opponents ethnicity/state the opponents job etc etc and think that in itself is a “personal” or a punch

On another tangent. To me it kind of matters how the info was acquired. If someone had to do some next internet sleuthing to dig up some info it’s kinda eh. But if the person made it available/known then of course it’s fair game
Right. Understood. Which is why the internet is so weird. People put their personal lives on the site and expect it to be safe from a battle. there's not ALOT you can do WITHOUT using SOME sort of a personal in a battle.

I feel like as long as im not posting pictures of your dead mom as my avatar or fucking with your offline life, at least let me call her a bitch in a text battle haha.

Hell, I can say someone's mother gives blowjobs without even knowing she's dead and i'd be losing points on a verse for absolutely no reason.

Unread 01-06-2020, 11:52 AM
Edgeworth
Scheme Champion
Concept Champion
Rookie Champion
One Bar Champion
Tag Team Champion
Mentioned: 580 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
72 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
Which was that? Just looked briefly and couldn’t find it

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post

Agreed. Always gotta remember the 3rd rule of LB.. all beef is on wax.. lmao
Unread 01-06-2020, 11:52 AM   #33

Edgeworth
Scheme Champion
Concept Champion
Rookie Champion
One Bar Champion
Tag Team Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
72 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 241 audio / 1193 text
Mentioned: 580 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post

Agreed. Always gotta remember the 3rd rule of LB.. all beef is on wax.. lmao
Unread 01-06-2020, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Tag Tourney from years ago. Bleus Account was deleted so it’s gone
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 01-06-2020, 12:05 PM   #34

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!

Quote:
Tag Tourney from years ago. Bleus Account was deleted so it’s gone

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 01-06-2020, 12:14 PM
Aggo Aggo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Aggo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1092 Post(s)
Tagged: 47 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
129 Won / 30 Lost

Iive been voted against by guts on 2 occasions for being too mean. It's frustrating in battle rap to have to see that in a vote expo. How you get offended by proxy is beyond me.

Edge, I think the verse against dys was probably lost when bleu deleted his account. Something like

I saw Dys' sick old man attacking a vending machine. (IRONIC, I THOUGHT) it DENIED HIM A POP. I yelled, "would you please stop kicking the cans sir!) He fuckin DIED ON THE SPOT

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

That is my favorite bar I've ever written. Not because it's that good, but because of the reaction. People went nuts in the comments. I was getting IMs from people inhave never spoken to before telling me it was hillarious, or savage, or whatever. I also had dys in my IMs upset about it for a while. That's kinda what battle rap is about. If you can get someone in their feelings. You win. At the same time its sport. It's not real. I'm cool with dys. It was just an opportunity for a good jab and it very likely won us that battle cuz dys (and esso maybe?), had a fire verse. *not positive esso was his tag partner.

Last edited by Aggo; 01-06-2020 at 12:24 PM.
Unread 01-06-2020, 12:14 PM   #35

Aggo Aggo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Aggo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
129 Won / 30 Lost

Voted: 51 audio / 1030 text
Mentioned: 1092 Post(s)
Tagged: 47 Thread(s)

Iive been voted against by guts on 2 occasions for being too mean. It's frustrating in battle rap to have to see that in a vote expo. How you get offended by proxy is beyond me.

Edge, I think the verse against dys was probably lost when bleu deleted his account. Something like

I saw Dys' sick old man attacking a vending machine. (IRONIC, I THOUGHT) it DENIED HIM A POP. I yelled, "would you please stop kicking the cans sir!) He fuckin DIED ON THE SPOT

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

That is my favorite bar I've ever written. Not because it's that good, but because of the reaction. People went nuts in the comments. I was getting IMs from people inhave never spoken to before telling me it was hillarious, or savage, or whatever. I also had dys in my IMs upset about it for a while. That's kinda what battle rap is about. If you can get someone in their feelings. You win. At the same time its sport. It's not real. I'm cool with dys. It was just an opportunity for a good jab and it very likely won us that battle cuz dys (and esso maybe?), had a fire verse. *not positive esso was his tag partner.

Last edited by Aggo; 01-06-2020 at 12:24 PM.
Unread 01-06-2020, 12:24 PM
EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

I made fun of HVK because recently to our battle his wife had divorced him or some shit. I'm still cool with HVK. You battle, you go in.
@mcg#3451
Unread 01-06-2020, 12:24 PM   #36

EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 5 audio / 65 text
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)

I made fun of HVK because recently to our battle his wife had divorced him or some shit. I'm still cool with HVK. You battle, you go in.
@mcg#3451
Unread 01-06-2020, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggo View Post

That is my favorite bar I've ever written. Not because it's that good, but because of the reaction. People went nuts in the comments. I was getting IMs from people inhave never spoken to before telling me it was hillarious, or savage, or whatever. I also had dys in my IMs upset about it for a while. That's kinda what battle rap is about. If you can get someone in their feelings. You win. At the same time its sport. It's not real. I'm cool with dys. It was just an opportunity for a good habit and it very likely won us that battle cuz dys and esso maybe, had a fire verse. *not positive esso was his tag partner.
Yup....that was me and Dys. Easily the deciding bar in that battle and tbh, the whole tourney since it was the first battle and y’all rolled from there.

Remembering RULE
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 01-06-2020, 12:29 PM   #37

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!

Quote:

That is my favorite bar I've ever written. Not because it's that good, but because of the reaction. People went nuts in the comments. I was getting IMs from people inhave never spoken to before telling me it was hillarious, or savage, or whatever. I also had dys in my IMs upset about it for a while. That's kinda what battle rap is about. If you can get someone in their feelings. You win. At the same time its sport. It's not real. I'm cool with dys. It was just an opportunity for a good habit and it very likely won us that battle cuz dys and esso maybe, had a fire verse. *not positive esso was his tag partner.
Yup....that was me and Dys. Easily the deciding bar in that battle and tbh, the whole tourney since it was the first battle and y’all rolled from there.
Unread 01-06-2020, 12:38 PM
Guts

Quote:
considering i left like an entire essay breaking down each bar, saying i voted against because you were "too mean" is a lie

i messaged you in private telling you i didn't fuck with that bar.

and what other time? other than the battle with seul?
Unread 01-06-2020, 12:38 PM   #38

Guts

Quote:
considering i left like an entire essay breaking down each bar, saying i voted against because you were "too mean" is a lie

i messaged you in private telling you i didn't fuck with that bar.

and what other time? other than the battle with seul?

Unread 01-06-2020, 12:45 PM
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Its battle rap. If you bring the knowledge on site, expect it to be used against you.
Unread 01-06-2020, 12:45 PM   #39

RULE RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 241 audio / 1977 text
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)

Its battle rap. If you bring the knowledge on site, expect it to be used against you.
Unread 01-06-2020, 01:05 PM
Óðinn
Mentioned: 2438 Post(s)
Tagged: 107 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Guts = Blocked... not having any of that over emotional, period dripping, ‘you hurt my feelings by hurting your opponents feelings’ shit on votes.

Fuck outta here.
Unread 01-06-2020, 01:05 PM   #40

Óðinn
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 469 audio / 3096 text
Mentioned: 2438 Post(s)
Tagged: 107 Thread(s)

Guts = Blocked... not having any of that over emotional, period dripping, ‘you hurt my feelings by hurting your opponents feelings’ shit on votes.

Fuck outta here.