Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Flako Boom
Ranked #-- this Season
6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin: Sacramento, California, United States
HOTTEST AUDIO BATTLE

VS
Sam E Scam
Ranked #-- this Season
9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin:Chicago, Illinois, United States

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 01-20-2023, 08:21 AM
RhymeSmoke
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
1 1318
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZulKarnain View Post
idk how to feel about this, at first i was confused at why Mental posted the song in the beat section, but i made that beat, he shot a video to it, it did like 1500-a couple thousand within weeks,.. i'm also confused at why people rapped over the whole song, can they not hear the beat before picking it?.. or..

and also, why does Rhymesmoke give af about beats enough to Post industry beats and Make threads about the beat section,.. If you nice , popular or garner interest for you tracks, you will be up on the charts regardless.. i know you made beats on Raply before .. but why are you concerned about beats?.. I heard your Pnc work, shit's ass.. From the soundcloud being two decades old, and getting 15 views on tracks,.. You being a 40 Plus fat Plumber from a Township in jersey, You not even from Anywhere, and you have No story,.. Your wifes white and you crop all your black friends out of your photos,.. but i digress.. we ain't even going to get to the archaic lingo this weird ass dude uses,.. You're seriously Buggin, on every site and thread,.. except on reddit because you want that Karma,..

@RhymeSmoke

what's really messed up about you, is your Overcompensating need to be a Bully, to people you view as soft,.. that in itself is Lame,.. I have run in's with people on the basis of My Opinion, and Boundaries, we're not Gonna let all this internet shit cloud the fact of who we really are behind this screen.. You just want to Rap, so Rap,.. You posting piss emojis next to a guys face is cool, but if i did that with a pic of your son, i'm out of line and you're ratting, and i would agree that i'm out of line for that, because i'm normal,.. but you don't get it, that you're also Buggin..

You're personally a short dweeby Mf that in Prison, you would have to ask us to get on the Phone,.. You're spanish, but probably can't speak it,.. so you run to them for safety but if the black people let you rock, you would, but you're easily the type to switch to whatever benefits you,.. While you chase Rowdy,.. I'm from where he's from,.. Nigga you will die there, if you want to drop a Location anytime.. lets get it... off rip, Tell ya mother to suck my dick,.. you a bitch, and you ain't gonna do nothing about shit.. so there's nothing to misconstrue,.. i don't fuck with you, .. behind the scenes i be trying to talk sense into you,.. if we both know what this is.. why are you expecting different results?.. are you dumb?.. did you peak in 2001 and now you stuck?... and tbh

Mase -p is 100 percent YOU or a white man using a stereotypical black voice, a blaccent,.. i can just tell,.. as a black person.. that man has Kids My age,.. he don't even Rap no more,.. nor does he fuck with you.. and that's what got me Riled up.. go back to playing RDR, smoking your Vape, and legal Shards of Wax... or maybe you're going to respond to getting 1000-0 by that one audio dude recently.. idk..

but i do agree with people not posting whole tracks in the beat section,..
But youre a nobody up here whos beats are super trash...thanks for the novel tho...👍
What made ya pussy hurt? Oh another no rapper up here that wants to try and be cool, or got they pussy hurt over a real comment i gave you, prolly mad long ago too...smh
Do you agree with Not posting undone garbage beats? Cuz that's seems like that's all you do. And then you erase them. I want good beats on the recorder for the site you dumb fuck! I don't even wrap over the recorder dummy...

Only thing you were right about is me bein a bully.. but im a bully to these fake bullies...so as long as kats keep poppin shit, ima keep pissin on they face. You mad im pissin on this pedophiles face?...RAP ABOUT IT!

And unfortunately my dog Mase dont fuck with LB.. because you're bot allowed to have actual irl friends on LB ...cause they considered it cheatin....smh

New Mase P shit .. https://www.bandlab.com/post/4388c82...6-a04a5e79a6b8

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Last edited by RhymeSmoke; 01-20-2023 at 08:54 AM.
Unread 01-20-2023, 08:21 AM   #11

RhymeSmoke
1 1318
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 996 audio / 118 text

Quote:
idk how to feel about this, at first i was confused at why Mental posted the song in the beat section, but i made that beat, he shot a video to it, it did like 1500-a couple thousand within weeks,.. i'm also confused at why people rapped over the whole song, can they not hear the beat before picking it?.. or..

and also, why does Rhymesmoke give af about beats enough to Post industry beats and Make threads about the beat section,.. If you nice , popular or garner interest for you tracks, you will be up on the charts regardless.. i know you made beats on Raply before .. but why are you concerned about beats?.. I heard your Pnc work, shit's ass.. From the soundcloud being two decades old, and getting 15 views on tracks,.. You being a 40 Plus fat Plumber from a Township in jersey, You not even from Anywhere, and you have No story,.. Your wifes white and you crop all your black friends out of your photos,.. but i digress.. we ain't even going to get to the archaic lingo this weird ass dude uses,.. You're seriously Buggin, on every site and thread,.. except on reddit because you want that Karma,..

@RhymeSmoke

what's really messed up about you, is your Overcompensating need to be a Bully, to people you view as soft,.. that in itself is Lame,.. I have run in's with people on the basis of My Opinion, and Boundaries, we're not Gonna let all this internet shit cloud the fact of who we really are behind this screen.. You just want to Rap, so Rap,.. You posting piss emojis next to a guys face is cool, but if i did that with a pic of your son, i'm out of line and you're ratting, and i would agree that i'm out of line for that, because i'm normal,.. but you don't get it, that you're also Buggin..

You're personally a short dweeby Mf that in Prison, you would have to ask us to get on the Phone,.. You're spanish, but probably can't speak it,.. so you run to them for safety but if the black people let you rock, you would, but you're easily the type to switch to whatever benefits you,.. While you chase Rowdy,.. I'm from where he's from,.. Nigga you will die there, if you want to drop a Location anytime.. lets get it... off rip, Tell ya mother to suck my dick,.. you a bitch, and you ain't gonna do nothing about shit.. so there's nothing to misconstrue,.. i don't fuck with you, .. behind the scenes i be trying to talk sense into you,.. if we both know what this is.. why are you expecting different results?.. are you dumb?.. did you peak in 2001 and now you stuck?... and tbh

Mase -p is 100 percent YOU or a white man using a stereotypical black voice, a blaccent,.. i can just tell,.. as a black person.. that man has Kids My age,.. he don't even Rap no more,.. nor does he fuck with you.. and that's what got me Riled up.. go back to playing RDR, smoking your Vape, and legal Shards of Wax... or maybe you're going to respond to getting 1000-0 by that one audio dude recently.. idk..

but i do agree with people not posting whole tracks in the beat section,..
But youre a nobody up here whos beats are super trash...thanks for the novel tho...👍
What made ya pussy hurt? Oh another no rapper up here that wants to try and be cool, or got they pussy hurt over a real comment i gave you, prolly mad long ago too...smh
Do you agree with Not posting undone garbage beats? Cuz that's seems like that's all you do. And then you erase them. I want good beats on the recorder for the site you dumb fuck! I don't even wrap over the recorder dummy...

Only thing you were right about is me bein a bully.. but im a bully to these fake bullies...so as long as kats keep poppin shit, ima keep pissin on they face. You mad im pissin on this pedophiles face?...RAP ABOUT IT!

And unfortunately my dog Mase dont fuck with LB.. because you're bot allowed to have actual irl friends on LB ...cause they considered it cheatin....smh

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Last edited by RhymeSmoke; 01-20-2023 at 08:54 AM.
Unread 01-20-2023, 11:33 AM
Affinity
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.81/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.6/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 1 Lost

lmao why does his new track suck so bad. You would think it would at least be comparable to his mid tier garbage.
Unread 01-20-2023, 11:33 AM   #12

Affinity
Estimated Skill in Audio: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.81/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.6/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 10 audio / 28 text
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)

lmao why does his new track suck so bad. You would think it would at least be comparable to his mid tier garbage.
Unread 01-20-2023, 01:03 PM
RhymeSmoke
1 1318
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
But wheres your garbage tho?... Exactly. I know its difficult for ya to navigate the site, but you're havin no issues followin ya daddy around it...

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Unread 01-20-2023, 01:03 PM   #13

RhymeSmoke
1 1318
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
But wheres your garbage tho?... Exactly. I know its difficult for ya to navigate the site, but you're havin no issues followin ya daddy around it...
Unread 01-21-2023, 01:29 AM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post

No you're Lying, you literally made a post about a beat i Produced, for Mental and named Him By name,.. and was upset that it was in the Beats section,... Mase P is a Character you made up to vote for yourself at your house.. and you literally didn't deny anything i said,.. you just shot Vague disses and probably forgot that You asked me for a Beat i did, and i said i would just give you the file, you can remake it.. you said " i don't want to make beats".. now you're Hurt and dissing Comes,.. But you Told me I was Nice,.. You wanting good beats On here is not a Good argument for why you used Registered Music.., if you Record over beats you steal ,..Make the track then upload it,.. why change now?... keep doing that.. or Make your Own.. Go back on Raply..

If you want beats, social network, don't be a POS,.. Buy beats,.. bring producers here, and give us the credit for a Placement,.. You can say whatever you want,.. you're entitled to your opinion, one thing i do know, is My Numbers shit on yours,.. you and all of PNC combined,.. i must be doing something right,.. Maybe.. people just don't want to Listen to a Goofy Knock off Necro from Smallsville, because you sound like a Motorcycle when You rap,.. and you still use the word Kats.. and wear Dipset era size 9 3/8ths Fitted Hats and uses the Word "Kats" because you can't say Nigga.. because you ain't us and You ain't Got no Niggas.. You just some Fat , bald, old ,crackhead that plays in doo doo for a Living,.. but hey.. it's a dirty job,.. somebodies gotta do it..
if you love Rap and Battling so much,.. Go stand in front of niggas for 3 rounds,.. for a Bag,.. go do what Lockhart is attempting,.. put the money up.. go be worth a bag.. sell some records.. can you?.. you ain't that Type of Rapper?..pfft

You ain't a Bully,.. "You're just some Pissed off Rapper that Never Made it"

Last edited by ZulKarnain; 01-21-2023 at 01:38 AM.
Unread 01-21-2023, 01:29 AM   #14

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text

Quote:

No you're Lying, you literally made a post about a beat i Produced, for Mental and named Him By name,.. and was upset that it was in the Beats section,... Mase P is a Character you made up to vote for yourself at your house.. and you literally didn't deny anything i said,.. you just shot Vague disses and probably forgot that You asked me for a Beat i did, and i said i would just give you the file, you can remake it.. you said " i don't want to make beats".. now you're Hurt and dissing Comes,.. But you Told me I was Nice,.. You wanting good beats On here is not a Good argument for why you used Registered Music.., if you Record over beats you steal ,..Make the track then upload it,.. why change now?... keep doing that.. or Make your Own.. Go back on Raply..

If you want beats, social network, don't be a POS,.. Buy beats,.. bring producers here, and give us the credit for a Placement,.. You can say whatever you want,.. you're entitled to your opinion, one thing i do know, is My Numbers shit on yours,.. you and all of PNC combined,.. i must be doing something right,.. Maybe.. people just don't want to Listen to a Goofy Knock off Necro from Smallsville, because you sound like a Motorcycle when You rap,.. and you still use the word Kats.. and wear Dipset era size 9 3/8ths Fitted Hats and uses the Word "Kats" because you can't say Nigga.. because you ain't us and You ain't Got no Niggas.. You just some Fat , bald, old ,crackhead that plays in doo doo for a Living,.. but hey.. it's a dirty job,.. somebodies gotta do it..
if you love Rap and Battling so much,.. Go stand in front of niggas for 3 rounds,.. for a Bag,.. go do what Lockhart is attempting,.. put the money up.. go be worth a bag.. sell some records.. can you?.. you ain't that Type of Rapper?..pfft

Last edited by ZulKarnain; 01-21-2023 at 01:38 AM.
Unread 01-21-2023, 11:16 AM
RhymeSmoke
1 1318
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:

If you spent a fraction of the time you do yappin into your "beats"...maybe they wouldn't be trash. I dont give af about beats son son or whatever else your twat hurts for.. shoo fly.

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Unread 01-21-2023, 11:16 AM   #15

RhymeSmoke
1 1318
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:

If you spent a fraction of the time you do yappin into your "beats"...maybe they wouldn't be trash. I dont give af about beats son son or whatever else your twat hurts for.. shoo fly.
Unread 01-21-2023, 02:02 PM
TradeMarked
Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
192 Won / 93 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
7 Won / 3 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
340 Won / 112 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
12 Won / 6 Lost

I see some shit didnt change lol
Unread 01-21-2023, 02:02 PM   #16

TradeMarked
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
192 Won / 93 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
7 Won / 3 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
340 Won / 112 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
12 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 871 audio / 2062 text
Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

I see some shit didnt change lol
Unread 01-21-2023, 11:14 PM
ZulKarnain
Banned

Quote:

so stay out of the beats section bitchin an hoe'n,.. bumping threads about beats if you don't give af..

imma just take that reply as.. "aigh't you got it".. keep playing and somebodies gonna slap your son in the face. and fuck your fat wife- oop . somebody already is..
Unread 01-21-2023, 11:14 PM   #17

ZulKarnain
Banned

Quote:

so stay out of the beats section bitchin an hoe'n,.. bumping threads about beats if you don't give af..

imma just take that reply as.. "aigh't you got it".. keep playing and somebodies gonna slap your son in the face. and fuck your fat wife- oop . somebody already is..
Unread 01-22-2023, 01:06 AM
RhymeSmoke
1 1318
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:

You still cryin about ya trash beats you keep deleting because they trash?...Smh...How about YOU stay out the beat section, and every other section, because you don't have ANYTHING thats contributes to the site...no battles, no beats, you dont vote, you don't keep it real, and you're a dickrida...just anotha nobody cockroach of the site. So just keep replyin...this shit is fun.

Oh and the son i dont have....could make better beats than you....😂

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Unread 01-22-2023, 01:06 AM   #18

RhymeSmoke
1 1318
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:

You still cryin about ya trash beats you keep deleting because they trash?...Smh...How about YOU stay out the beat section, and every other section, because you don't have ANYTHING thats contributes to the site...no battles, no beats, you dont vote, you don't keep it real, and you're a dickrida...just anotha nobody cockroach of the site. So just keep replyin...this shit is fun.

Unread 01-22-2023, 01:24 AM
ZulKarnain
Banned

Quote:

Ok so, i'd like to apologize for saying your son could get slapped,.. that's an innocent person,.. and i was out of line,.. But also this is you admitting you have a son...

https://www.reddit.com/r/Earbuds/com...earbud_from_a/

also you have saved a Photo of him on your Main profile pic, that I will not upload, But Trust,.. you Doxxed yourself.. i mean.. unless you just save pics of little boys riding in your Car gripping the steering wheel,.. and post them as your display pic.. On your Bandlab.. you put that you are a dj/Beatmaker,.. and admitted to being on Raply.. to make beats.. either you lied then.. or you're lying now.. about a son.. which is shameful.. bruh.. lol...

you keep mentioning beats,.. i deleted them.. ok and?.. you wanna talk about how your current track got outshined and knocked off the list after a day by letum?.. hahaha and on your band lab,.. you be having 5 likes with 1 play,.. that's sus.. you're the only one who comments on your shit and upvotes it.. it's tragic because your shit be up for months.. you're my dads age.. give it up.. and if the Son that you Obviously do have can make beats better than me.. maybe you should use them instead of stealing other peoples beats.. you might actually pick a good one for once.. haha

Last edited by ZulKarnain; 01-22-2023 at 01:27 AM.
Unread 01-22-2023, 01:24 AM   #19

ZulKarnain
Banned

Quote:

Ok so, i'd like to apologize for saying your son could get slapped,.. that's an innocent person,.. and i was out of line,.. But also this is you admitting you have a son...

https://www.reddit.com/r/Earbuds/com...earbud_from_a/

also you have saved a Photo of him on your Main profile pic, that I will not upload, But Trust,.. you Doxxed yourself.. i mean.. unless you just save pics of little boys riding in your Car gripping the steering wheel,.. and post them as your display pic.. On your Bandlab.. you put that you are a dj/Beatmaker,.. and admitted to being on Raply.. to make beats.. either you lied then.. or you're lying now.. about a son.. which is shameful.. bruh.. lol...

you keep mentioning beats,.. i deleted them.. ok and?.. you wanna talk about how your current track got outshined and knocked off the list after a day by letum?.. hahaha and on your band lab,.. you be having 5 likes with 1 play,.. that's sus.. you're the only one who comments on your shit and upvotes it.. it's tragic because your shit be up for months.. you're my dads age.. give it up.. and if the Son that you Obviously do have can make beats better than me.. maybe you should use them instead of stealing other peoples beats.. you might actually pick a good one for once.. haha

Last edited by ZulKarnain; 01-22-2023 at 01:27 AM.
Unread 01-22-2023, 12:52 PM
ZulKarnain
Banned

Lol mans really deleted the Post but think i didn't save it, and couldn't delete the comments where dude tells him,.. how to help his son.
Unread 01-22-2023, 12:52 PM   #20

ZulKarnain
Banned

Lol mans really deleted the Post but think i didn't save it, and couldn't delete the comments where dude tells him,.. how to help his son.

Tags
post1213365