Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
5 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 06-05-2023, 05:21 PM
919 SeparK
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
31 Won / 12 Lost
Default My Apologies To Bnas.....

(Clears throat after getting emotional and drying eyes)
::Someone please tap Bnas on his shoulder to get his attention::

Excuse me, Bnas,

It has been brought to my attention, by myself, that you non longer look to me as a friend. This saddens me sir. We used to be boys. Hell, it wasn't that long ago that you sent me an unfinished track for me to jump onto. And then, once I recorded my vocals onto it and edited it, and then finally ran it by my Producer, I sent it back to you. Even then I should have known something was up. You never posted the finished track. You said that my vocals were louder than yours, therefor you never posted it.
And now, you've blocked me. All because I was making fun of how you snipe battles in the text arena. I don't understand Bnas, ::sniffles::, I thought people who were boys, usually jank on each other. I was just playing around. I never thought my bestie would have unfollowed me, declined our friendship, and blocked me from voting on his battles.
And to think, you blocked me from voting on your battles, and I had voted for you on almost every single battle that I voted on. ::breaks into hysterical crying::
You've broken my spirit, my will to write, and even my will to live. I cannot go on in this life knowing that you, Bnas, won't be my friend anymore. Please please please Bnas, I need your approval as my only friend!

HA HA HA HA, Fuck outta here bro. You really that petty to where you would block someone who was voting on your battles in your favor(because you were winning)because I joked with you about sniping? Lol, bro EVERYBODY snipes. I was fucking with you because I saw RhymeSmoke fucking with you hard. But anyways, fuck it right, how about you send them bars and fucking quit taking them easy wins. Actually EARN that #1 All-Time spot. Because you fucking don't deserve it. Not when you have cats out here like the following:
HungreedyBeast
Consice
Phroxen
DeadTRI
MaskedReaper
And hell trust me the fucking list goes on. And you the #1 All-Time? Fuck outta here bro. Especially after you sent me that track to jump onto. Oh, by the way I re-recorded that shit and posted that bitch on all kinda platforms. And that shit aint made no kind of change at all, lol. Bro if you str8 flowed in your text battles like you did on that fucking shitty ass track, then I can see why you snipe much fuckers. HA HA HA, Cmon' fam.....be a man. Earn that fucking shit like everybody else. Oh, and at least now since im blocked, you can't beg me for votes anymore. Even after I've told you that I wasn't voting on begged votes that were illegal by this site, and told you to stop. Lil' Girl.
Unread 06-05-2023, 05:21 PM   #1

919 SeparK
Estimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
31 Won / 12 Lost

Voted: 15 audio / 282 text
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Default My Apologies To Bnas.....

(Clears throat after getting emotional and drying eyes)
::Someone please tap Bnas on his shoulder to get his attention::

Excuse me, Bnas,

It has been brought to my attention, by myself, that you non longer look to me as a friend. This saddens me sir. We used to be boys. Hell, it wasn't that long ago that you sent me an unfinished track for me to jump onto. And then, once I recorded my vocals onto it and edited it, and then finally ran it by my Producer, I sent it back to you. Even then I should have known something was up. You never posted the finished track. You said that my vocals were louder than yours, therefor you never posted it.
And now, you've blocked me. All because I was making fun of how you snipe battles in the text arena. I don't understand Bnas, ::sniffles::, I thought people who were boys, usually jank on each other. I was just playing around. I never thought my bestie would have unfollowed me, declined our friendship, and blocked me from voting on his battles.
And to think, you blocked me from voting on your battles, and I had voted for you on almost every single battle that I voted on. ::breaks into hysterical crying::
You've broken my spirit, my will to write, and even my will to live. I cannot go on in this life knowing that you, Bnas, won't be my friend anymore. Please please please Bnas, I need your approval as my only friend!

HA HA HA HA, Fuck outta here bro. You really that petty to where you would block someone who was voting on your battles in your favor(because you were winning)because I joked with you about sniping? Lol, bro EVERYBODY snipes. I was fucking with you because I saw RhymeSmoke fucking with you hard. But anyways, fuck it right, how about you send them bars and fucking quit taking them easy wins. Actually EARN that #1 All-Time spot. Because you fucking don't deserve it. Not when you have cats out here like the following:
HungreedyBeast
Consice
Phroxen
DeadTRI
MaskedReaper
And hell trust me the fucking list goes on. And you the #1 All-Time? Fuck outta here bro. Especially after you sent me that track to jump onto. Oh, by the way I re-recorded that shit and posted that bitch on all kinda platforms. And that shit aint made no kind of change at all, lol. Bro if you str8 flowed in your text battles like you did on that fucking shitty ass track, then I can see why you snipe much fuckers. HA HA HA, Cmon' fam.....be a man. Earn that fucking shit like everybody else. Oh, and at least now since im blocked, you can't beg me for votes anymore. Even after I've told you that I wasn't voting on begged votes that were illegal by this site, and told you to stop. Lil' Girl.
Unread 06-05-2023, 06:24 PM
RhymeSmoke
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
1 1318
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Yo...show the beggin for votes proof..🤔

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

#BnasIsACheater?

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Unread 06-05-2023, 06:24 PM   #2

RhymeSmoke
1 1318
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 996 audio / 118 text

Yo...show the beggin for votes proof..🤔

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

#BnasIsACheater?

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Unread 06-05-2023, 08:33 PM
Serg aka SJ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I am nottttt reading this ducking shit above me. That saiiid. How daaarree. How dare they switch up crazy 8s with caps and fonts and slants. Aaaahhh. I thought I didn’t like writing and rap? Yah as hundred pct nonfiction buddha teasing vices till 10/31. Ohh “god”. The community adjusted to my needs how dare they recruit at a time like this??? Yeahhh they know I saved half the 8s to look later. Yeah I’m. Yeah my adio sux? @wux? Yrahhb they want me to clean my life up start takin weird Ls for the cultureren yrajhb fml.
Unread 06-05-2023, 08:33 PM   #3

Serg aka SJ

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I am nottttt reading this ducking shit above me. That saiiid. How daaarree. How dare they switch up crazy 8s with caps and fonts and slants. Aaaahhh. I thought I didn’t like writing and rap? Yah as hundred pct nonfiction buddha teasing vices till 10/31. Ohh “god”. The community adjusted to my needs how dare they recruit at a time like this??? Yeahhh they know I saved half the 8s to look later. Yeah I’m. Yeah my adio sux? @wux? Yrahhb they want me to clean my life up start takin weird Ls for the cultureren yrajhb fml.
Unread 06-05-2023, 10:01 PM
RhymeSmoke
1 1318
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serg aka SJ View Post
Oh boy...not sure what this gibrish is but its gotta be a pause in there somewhere...so...pause!

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Unread 06-05-2023, 10:01 PM   #4

RhymeSmoke
1 1318
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 996 audio / 118 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serg aka SJ View Post
Oh boy...not sure what this gibrish is but its gotta be a pause in there somewhere...so...pause!

Tags
bnasisacheater