Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 02-23-2023, 08:39 AM
Mentioned: 111 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
28 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZulKarnain View Post
It would be very similar and i would have Member Vote on Mods,.. No disrespect with Mods, but it's y'all choosing y'all, and we didn't fuck with Most of You's when you were just Battlers, because you were competition, shady and dickheads with Egos in one form or another,.. You can give dudes Credit for what they've done or what they do behind the scenes,.. But the stuff we do know,.. isn't that Great,..

Nick was a Biter, Stu is Notoriously a Bad Battler and Voter, Eth, Logged into dudes accounts and did more shit than that,.. Lockhart was a Self Voter, i feel like he was a Mod, MCKG Was a 13 year old,.. who i "Helped" Without my permission,.. Manhattan was a recycler etc..

I would Keep a Forum, i like this aspect,.. But i'd Try to Beef up Live Battlers doing Video or audio and Use the Credits that you Can trade in for a Price,.. a Token or Coin,.. Fuck Items,.. people want to win Money,.. and Trophies,.. Gambling is illegal online unless it's a Gift , or you Have tourney winnings like world series of Poker, That's the way Around it,..

I Would promote Online, with Commercials, .. Do a Quick Youtube, showing a collection of what we Have to Offer,.. and Ad sense once a Month for a Few weeks,.. i get that people don't like showing their faces, and wish to be some JPEG that Has rhymes, attached to an account,.. But Having Anti social people, Run social Media is Literally Counter Productive,..
We Need Content Creators, and People with Validity,.. The cool Kids.. We Can Change the Aesthetic but we'd need to run Campaigns, Take these dumb ass Ad's down and Get a Marketing Department,...Focus on who Battle Rap would be a Key Demo for... at the Very Least , we can upload and Download Audio Files,.. i would Pimp that Feature out To drill Rappers,.. Grime Artists,.. Shit,, Bring Dance Battles on here.. it can be Battling.. Period.. i would be on all the forums,.. Posting Links, that can play on other sites,.. Embedding Too.

Be Mixy, be Loopy.. Follow Trends and Be on em..

It's Important to Bring Other Communities in,.. You Have to Cultivate.. Strike while they're Hot too,..

Maybe Allow us to Sell, Merch, beats, Tracks,.. ON THIS SITE, like Beat disk was intended to be.. I would Change the black background to white.. i'm not a super Fan of apps, i've had all of them but going to websites that don't have a Big Screen playing something isn't,.. the future,..

Discord is a Foreword Thinking version if Reddit, which is a Foreword version of Twitter, But these all have shelf lives of maybe 10-20 More Maybe , if money doesn't become issues.. they either get Bought or Have subscription fees,.. That's not what this should be..

You can Build up off of this is you do that Alone,..
Start Recording this like a DNA'S Tooth type of situation and post it,.. Talking though.. Literally Make bloggers aware too,.. it be the Little shit that Drives Traffic.. You can Evolve as people ask you for you stuff..
Tl;dr. Saw my name mentioned. You’re a bitch.
Unread 02-23-2023, 08:39 AM   #11

Lockhart Lockhart is on FIRE! 25+ wins in a row!Lockhart is on FIRE! 25+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
28 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 7 audio / 63 text
Mentioned: 111 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZulKarnain View Post
It would be very similar and i would have Member Vote on Mods,.. No disrespect with Mods, but it's y'all choosing y'all, and we didn't fuck with Most of You's when you were just Battlers, because you were competition, shady and dickheads with Egos in one form or another,.. You can give dudes Credit for what they've done or what they do behind the scenes,.. But the stuff we do know,.. isn't that Great,..

Nick was a Biter, Stu is Notoriously a Bad Battler and Voter, Eth, Logged into dudes accounts and did more shit than that,.. Lockhart was a Self Voter, i feel like he was a Mod, MCKG Was a 13 year old,.. who i "Helped" Without my permission,.. Manhattan was a recycler etc..

I would Keep a Forum, i like this aspect,.. But i'd Try to Beef up Live Battlers doing Video or audio and Use the Credits that you Can trade in for a Price,.. a Token or Coin,.. Fuck Items,.. people want to win Money,.. and Trophies,.. Gambling is illegal online unless it's a Gift , or you Have tourney winnings like world series of Poker, That's the way Around it,..

I Would promote Online, with Commercials, .. Do a Quick Youtube, showing a collection of what we Have to Offer,.. and Ad sense once a Month for a Few weeks,.. i get that people don't like showing their faces, and wish to be some JPEG that Has rhymes, attached to an account,.. But Having Anti social people, Run social Media is Literally Counter Productive,..
We Need Content Creators, and People with Validity,.. The cool Kids.. We Can Change the Aesthetic but we'd need to run Campaigns, Take these dumb ass Ad's down and Get a Marketing Department,...Focus on who Battle Rap would be a Key Demo for... at the Very Least , we can upload and Download Audio Files,.. i would Pimp that Feature out To drill Rappers,.. Grime Artists,.. Shit,, Bring Dance Battles on here.. it can be Battling.. Period.. i would be on all the forums,.. Posting Links, that can play on other sites,.. Embedding Too.

Be Mixy, be Loopy.. Follow Trends and Be on em..

It's Important to Bring Other Communities in,.. You Have to Cultivate.. Strike while they're Hot too,..

Maybe Allow us to Sell, Merch, beats, Tracks,.. ON THIS SITE, like Beat disk was intended to be.. I would Change the black background to white.. i'm not a super Fan of apps, i've had all of them but going to websites that don't have a Big Screen playing something isn't,.. the future,..

Discord is a Foreword Thinking version if Reddit, which is a Foreword version of Twitter, But these all have shelf lives of maybe 10-20 More Maybe , if money doesn't become issues.. they either get Bought or Have subscription fees,.. That's not what this should be..

You can Build up off of this is you do that Alone,..
Start Recording this like a DNA'S Tooth type of situation and post it,.. Talking though.. Literally Make bloggers aware too,.. it be the Little shit that Drives Traffic.. You can Evolve as people ask you for you stuff..
Tl;dr. Saw my name mentioned. You’re a bitch.