Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 11-21-2020, 05:43 PM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Peewee View Post
Lol wtf does any of this mean
it means you're garbage like 95 percent of every mod ever on this site,.. idk I'm drunk.. but let me say this..
fuck you and fuck every mod here, you're all rats on a sinking ship and aren't doing enough to help this site, but have the nerve to lie for a dude about a shitty verse and discredit others because you know eth, and chose to side with him over anyone who thinks he's ass.. which he is.. Audio wise nobody listens to any of you, not even on here.. even when dissing prominent members.. you can't garner attention.. None of you take your rap seriously but have the nerve to say.. "dude's who can't rap as good as him are talking shit" paraphrasing .. but nah.. this verse is ass.. bro like.. and that " it rhymes perfectly for me",.. shows that none of you should have a green name.. because it absolutely does not rhyme..

Mods.. start putting up money for cash tourney's.. start buying imprints for banners on other sites,.. Battle less in tourneys,.. or vote less.. there's enough activity where mods don't need to be the deciding factor, your bs votes are instant losses for who ever you vote against..(which will most likely be your friends..).. you hosting tourneys that don't mean anything doesn't inspire us.. That's what i mean..

if you think his verse was above a 5... you're fuckin garbage.. all you dudes who admittedly do this shit to pass the time or for shits and giggles aren't good judges of shit.. and fuck you
Unread 11-21-2020, 05:43 PM   #15

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Peewee View Post
Lol wtf does any of this mean
it means you're garbage like 95 percent of every mod ever on this site,.. idk I'm drunk.. but let me say this..
fuck you and fuck every mod here, you're all rats on a sinking ship and aren't doing enough to help this site, but have the nerve to lie for a dude about a shitty verse and discredit others because you know eth, and chose to side with him over anyone who thinks he's ass.. which he is.. Audio wise nobody listens to any of you, not even on here.. even when dissing prominent members.. you can't garner attention.. None of you take your rap seriously but have the nerve to say.. "dude's who can't rap as good as him are talking shit" paraphrasing .. but nah.. this verse is ass.. bro like.. and that " it rhymes perfectly for me",.. shows that none of you should have a green name.. because it absolutely does not rhyme..

Mods.. start putting up money for cash tourney's.. start buying imprints for banners on other sites,.. Battle less in tourneys,.. or vote less.. there's enough activity where mods don't need to be the deciding factor, your bs votes are instant losses for who ever you vote against..(which will most likely be your friends..).. you hosting tourneys that don't mean anything doesn't inspire us.. That's what i mean..

if you think his verse was above a 5... you're fuckin garbage.. all you dudes who admittedly do this shit to pass the time or for shits and giggles aren't good judges of shit.. and fuck you

Tags
rightfullbtking, uncrownedchamp