Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 10-03-2012, 02:55 AM
iiMAGE
Mentioned: 198 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
915 Won / 353 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.97/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
21 Won / 6 Lost
Exclamation Exclusive Audio!!!! If U Exclusive and Active U Will Be Tagged!!!

We need to get this section popping again...
And in all honesty Im gonna take it upon myself to go forward with this, And try to react an effect!!!

Let me start with saying we have more than enough members whom are exclusive and "ACTIVE" to be running the section...

WHY ARE WE NOT?????
Serious question, Ask yourself!!!!

@Danger Rich @XXXplicit @TRE @Saint Chris @The Evil Twin @Haz
@Jay-Dub @T I M E @John J @HoT LiKe WhuT WhuT @Doc T @WHUT @Real Talk @DaMostH8ed @Pugz @NOBLE @North East @M3GATRON @Original Mac @Askari @J30 @Murderous Swag @dbang @Ticket
@THA DUKE @wayco @Strat @SIXX-SHOTT @Le Inferno @Sport City @IllesTMarX @Stotty Pimpin @Cee Davis @Bnas @Prototype4183 @Vandahl @stricc @DMK @MrGoodness @Krhyme Killz @Phil Banks
@BIGGNATIVE @Just C @ShaquilleB @JFlames @deo @Jason @RULE
@After Thought @Dono @SWAVY @Teek @Danger Rich

Damn LOL!!!!!
So many, my Fukin eyez is getting tired Ha!!!!
Point is we have alot of people who be EXCLUSIVE that are not using the privaleges we are entitled too....

Exclusive Tournaments being at the very top....
We need these period.....
They are there are they not? So why are they not being used?

Seriously though, Are We really too lazy to click on the "EXCLUSIVE BATTLES" Button located in the "Start a Battle" process?
So we can actually have qualifiers for a Tourney.....

LMAO Whats wrong with us? This can be changed with a Lil motivation thats all....
How this is gonna happen? IDK yet LOL...
But ima tell u Im gonna stay pressured on this Issue!!!!

I have only dropped and amount of 23 Exclusive Battles over a 5 year spand and am Placed 12 All Time????
Lol Ummmmm.
Cool, uh not really....
I honestly didnt even have to work for that shit LOL....

Also......
Alot seem to be in a rush for that number 1 Spot rite?
Well why not hit the exclusive battles since "SORO IS 1 ALL TIME" hasnt been active in years, And all with a big 33 wins LMFAO......
And only that, Just 33 battles Hmmm.
What has happened here?

*NOTE and IDEA*
@Pugz @RULE @Mindless
I think if You are Exclusive why not automatically start in the Exclusive League instead of the Basic?
This would help more Automatically start dropping battles within the section I do believe since This seems to be the reasoning of this all in the first place LOL...(Kicks a Rock at the Basic League)
Not the other way around, But then have the choice if you would rather Battle in the basic league for points or stay in the category of your own "EXCLUSIVE"

Just an Idea, But a damn good one at that....

We can talk about Cash Prizes for Tournaments which I would be willing to help organize If needed...
We can also talk about "Promotional Options"
*For Exclusives*
Which I would also help organize If needed....
Webpages ETC....
@NOBLE

I think if we were to promote some Items and Titles for *Exclusive* Members, It would help for Batteling, Track Promos, and Tourney Qualifying motivation....
Just an idea as well....

ITS IN US "LETSBEEF" TO MAKE THIS WORK....

oPINIONS????
Get At this forum and I will go from there!!!!!
Unread 10-03-2012, 02:55 AM   #1

iiMAGE
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
915 Won / 353 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.97/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
21 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 198 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)

Exclamation Exclusive Audio!!!! If U Exclusive and Active U Will Be Tagged!!!

We need to get this section popping again...
And in all honesty Im gonna take it upon myself to go forward with this, And try to react an effect!!!

Let me start with saying we have more than enough members whom are exclusive and "ACTIVE" to be running the section...

WHY ARE WE NOT?????
Serious question, Ask yourself!!!!

@Danger Rich @XXXplicit @TRE @Saint Chris @The Evil Twin @Haz
@Jay-Dub @T I M E @John J @HoT LiKe WhuT WhuT @Doc T @WHUT @Real Talk @DaMostH8ed @Pugz @NOBLE @North East @M3GATRON @Original Mac @Askari @J30 @Murderous Swag @dbang @Ticket
@THA DUKE @wayco @Strat @SIXX-SHOTT @Le Inferno @Sport City @IllesTMarX @Stotty Pimpin @Cee Davis @Bnas @Prototype4183 @Vandahl @stricc @DMK @MrGoodness @Krhyme Killz @Phil Banks
@BIGGNATIVE @Just C @ShaquilleB @JFlames @deo @Jason @RULE
@After Thought @Dono @SWAVY @Teek @Danger Rich

Damn LOL!!!!!
So many, my Fukin eyez is getting tired Ha!!!!
Point is we have alot of people who be EXCLUSIVE that are not using the privaleges we are entitled too....

Exclusive Tournaments being at the very top....
We need these period.....
They are there are they not? So why are they not being used?

Seriously though, Are We really too lazy to click on the "EXCLUSIVE BATTLES" Button located in the "Start a Battle" process?
So we can actually have qualifiers for a Tourney.....

LMAO Whats wrong with us? This can be changed with a Lil motivation thats all....
How this is gonna happen? IDK yet LOL...
But ima tell u Im gonna stay pressured on this Issue!!!!

I have only dropped and amount of 23 Exclusive Battles over a 5 year spand and am Placed 12 All Time????
Lol Ummmmm.
Cool, uh not really....
I honestly didnt even have to work for that shit LOL....

Also......
Alot seem to be in a rush for that number 1 Spot rite?
Well why not hit the exclusive battles since "SORO IS 1 ALL TIME" hasnt been active in years, And all with a big 33 wins LMFAO......
And only that, Just 33 battles Hmmm.
What has happened here?

*NOTE and IDEA*
@Pugz @RULE @Mindless
I think if You are Exclusive why not automatically start in the Exclusive League instead of the Basic?
This would help more Automatically start dropping battles within the section I do believe since This seems to be the reasoning of this all in the first place LOL...(Kicks a Rock at the Basic League)
Not the other way around, But then have the choice if you would rather Battle in the basic league for points or stay in the category of your own "EXCLUSIVE"

Just an Idea, But a damn good one at that....

We can talk about Cash Prizes for Tournaments which I would be willing to help organize If needed...
We can also talk about "Promotional Options"
*For Exclusives*
Which I would also help organize If needed....
Webpages ETC....
@NOBLE

I think if we were to promote some Items and Titles for *Exclusive* Members, It would help for Batteling, Track Promos, and Tourney Qualifying motivation....
Just an idea as well....

ITS IN US "LETSBEEF" TO MAKE THIS WORK....

oPINIONS????
Get At this forum and I will go from there!!!!!

Tags
000000, 48d1cc, ff0000