User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 11-24-2017, 07:20 AM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
I made one thread about white privilege in which I argued that there is such a thing. I've never said anything even remotely close to suggesting it is the reason for every negative or that it explains everything. I was actually going to make a long ass post about IQ and race in the other thread, but then I thought why bother? Then I realized it was closed anyway.
You said white privilege was a thing and denied that black privilege was a thing. Enough said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeastDT View Post
First off, white people did not invent alot more . i love all people second my granddad is 100%German so i mix alot up because I i have both sides.

Racist ass dude its facts behind black inventions before we we're giving freedom. Yo some off your so called genius people stole outrageous amount of inventions from african people.

I mean go study for your self. Europeans were not even taking baths or shampooing there hairs before a black moor went there. Have you thought about all the lye your people told you? I dont give a fuck about non of lame ass bias ass dude on this site... Dont be talking shit about stuff you want even go look up yo self. You rather go off what you heard... Bitch ass dude
I don't know what race invented spelling, but you better hope one of them travels to your area.

Anyways, if we're talking REAL historical and actual impact of invention, then it'd be hard to really have any stance on the matter. But what I'm talking about is technological advancements, and there's not really a discussion in that aspect. The only reason is because the side of the world which murdered and colonised the world had a vast white majority, kept other races as slaves, and had all the wealth and motivation to make those technological advancements.

I'm not implying anything, I'm giving the reasoning behind someone who might use "white invention vs black invention" as some sort of valid statistic to prove intelligence and ingenuity. You can't compare that level when one in the side of the world with wealth and motivation to invent, other races weren't being given the ability or platform to create anything.

It's a bit different now because of the Asian domination in technological advancements. I'm not sure if there would be more or less Asian people than white people in high ends of their respective fields but I wouldn't be surprised if there was a huge gulf in the way of Asians. Black people continue to grow towards high positions in every field and it's becoming more and more common.

You calling me racist though, it really shows why people like Rain's initial opinion exists. You so quickly prefer to jump to that angle rather than have a discussion. What did I even say that was racist? Where have I even projected a tone of racism in this thread? You can go out and wave a Black Lives Matter flag and follow some totally not racist youtuber who talks about how black people can't be racist and cultural appropriation is the worst thing ever.
Unread 11-24-2017, 07:20 AM   #10

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
I made one thread about white privilege in which I argued that there is such a thing. I've never said anything even remotely close to suggesting it is the reason for every negative or that it explains everything. I was actually going to make a long ass post about IQ and race in the other thread, but then I thought why bother? Then I realized it was closed anyway.
You said white privilege was a thing and denied that black privilege was a thing. Enough said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeastDT View Post
First off, white people did not invent alot more . i love all people second my granddad is 100%German so i mix alot up because I i have both sides.

Racist ass dude its facts behind black inventions before we we're giving freedom. Yo some off your so called genius people stole outrageous amount of inventions from african people.

I mean go study for your self. Europeans were not even taking baths or shampooing there hairs before a black moor went there. Have you thought about all the lye your people told you? I dont give a fuck about non of lame ass bias ass dude on this site... Dont be talking shit about stuff you want even go look up yo self. You rather go off what you heard... Bitch ass dude
I don't know what race invented spelling, but you better hope one of them travels to your area.

Anyways, if we're talking REAL historical and actual impact of invention, then it'd be hard to really have any stance on the matter. But what I'm talking about is technological advancements, and there's not really a discussion in that aspect. The only reason is because the side of the world which murdered and colonised the world had a vast white majority, kept other races as slaves, and had all the wealth and motivation to make those technological advancements.

I'm not implying anything, I'm giving the reasoning behind someone who might use "white invention vs black invention" as some sort of valid statistic to prove intelligence and ingenuity. You can't compare that level when one in the side of the world with wealth and motivation to invent, other races weren't being given the ability or platform to create anything.

It's a bit different now because of the Asian domination in technological advancements. I'm not sure if there would be more or less Asian people than white people in high ends of their respective fields but I wouldn't be surprised if there was a huge gulf in the way of Asians. Black people continue to grow towards high positions in every field and it's becoming more and more common.

You calling me racist though, it really shows why people like Rain's initial opinion exists. You so quickly prefer to jump to that angle rather than have a discussion. What did I even say that was racist? Where have I even projected a tone of racism in this thread? You can go out and wave a Black Lives Matter flag and follow some totally not racist youtuber who talks about how black people can't be racist and cultural appropriation is the worst thing ever.

Tags
blackness, getschooled, jewknow