Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
5 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 01-10-2020, 11:43 AM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
Word @Musashi , we're on the same type of time if those are the types of books you read

I just finished The Subtle Art of Not Giving A Fuck

I read Power of Now recently, Seven Spiritual Laws of Success (a personal fav, I've read it a few times and have multiple copies that I let people borrow)

I was listenin to some dude on Joe Rogan's podcast yesterday talking about predictive behavior and how people that buy Self Help books tend to keep buying different self help books over and over again. Shit was accurate cuz I've picked up a bunch in the last few yrs. Physical & audio books
It makes sense to me to work on constantly improving as a person so I often read around that topic. I'm interested in business because I'm a business owner, and entrepreneurial so I see it as a necessity but I love the subject too.

I've been meaning to read Eckhart Tolle. I have the book on Audible but haven't listened yet. Have you read Robert Greene? Mastery was like a bible to me in my late teens.
Unread 01-10-2020, 11:43 AM   #22

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
Word @Musashi , we're on the same type of time if those are the types of books you read

I just finished The Subtle Art of Not Giving A Fuck

I read Power of Now recently, Seven Spiritual Laws of Success (a personal fav, I've read it a few times and have multiple copies that I let people borrow)

I was listenin to some dude on Joe Rogan's podcast yesterday talking about predictive behavior and how people that buy Self Help books tend to keep buying different self help books over and over again. Shit was accurate cuz I've picked up a bunch in the last few yrs. Physical & audio books
It makes sense to me to work on constantly improving as a person so I often read around that topic. I'm interested in business because I'm a business owner, and entrepreneurial so I see it as a necessity but I love the subject too.

I've been meaning to read Eckhart Tolle. I have the book on Audible but haven't listened yet. Have you read Robert Greene? Mastery was like a bible to me in my late teens.