Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
5 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

View Poll Results: Should there be a permanent title of LBT Grand Champion for 10 title defenses?
YES! 13 92.86%
Nah. 1 7.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Unread 03-02-2016, 04:57 PM
ILLoKWENT ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 2696 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
168 Won / 28 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Masai View Post
But people are working, all the time...and none the less it's getting worse and worse.

Your opinion can't be "the site is falling because guys keep giving up" because they are giving up for a reason. Why would someone like me give up exactly? Was it cause I wasn't winning? I never was. Was it cause I was deleted? Nope that happened in 2011. So why was it? Cause every single thing you did was just one step forward in a site that was taking 5 back.

You're right. Interest was dropping. That happens everywhere. Nothing lasts for ever. So what did we do to keep new members here? What did we do to bring new people to the site? How did we take advantage of social networking? How did we promote the site through popular live battling methods?

We did absolutely NOTHING. This isn't shit me or you can do. You can't just blame the members forever. If a football team isn't buying any new players, you can't blame the existing ones that they aren't winning any trophies. You need to actually work to get shit popping, and work in the right directions.

We demanded shit because we loved the site and didn't want it to turn into what it is right now. Pugz doesn't want it to be in the state its in now. Pugz' problem is he prefers to let the site drown by his methods than breathe by someone else's. He was always too stubborn and wanted to turn LB into something he was interested in rather than something we were interested in. Pugz wanted to try his hand at being a promoter, so he used the Letsbeef name to be like "Hey, I have a website, I'm a legit business tycoon!". The guy probably worked his fucking ass off to put together some of those events probably dropped a good bit of money into them too...and look around, name ONE thing that brought us. Name ONE member who joined this site and contributed because of the live battling videos. So you're damn right we made demands, not one of them were filled outside of the skin and crew battles...and here we are. In a fucking ghost town where faggots like Row cheat but get made lead moderator cause they suck Pugz balls like the post above (I suppose Fiji Osa needed a replacement).

Anyways, this is my last post. It's a shame man. You can see just from all that shit above that there's obviously still some love for the site in there, but shit place is like a fucking Drake song at this stage. You look around and the shit breaks your heart to see so much solid fucking potential in a site that gave some of us well over half a decade of solid entertainment...be fucking shite all because some people are too stubborn and stupid to see what was right in front of them.
i agree,that it is heartbreaking to see what imo was the best battle site around as far as existing capabilities.. and ultimately if thats what pugz wants to put in for the site, we either gotta just enjoy while it lasts, til we log on one day and the page reads, THIS DOMAIN NO LONGER EXISTS.... .. .
Unread 03-02-2016, 04:57 PM   #31

ILLoKWENT ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
168 Won / 28 Lost

Voted: 82 audio / 1286 text

Quote:
But people are working, all the time...and none the less it's getting worse and worse.

Your opinion can't be "the site is falling because guys keep giving up" because they are giving up for a reason. Why would someone like me give up exactly? Was it cause I wasn't winning? I never was. Was it cause I was deleted? Nope that happened in 2011. So why was it? Cause every single thing you did was just one step forward in a site that was taking 5 back.

You're right. Interest was dropping. That happens everywhere. Nothing lasts for ever. So what did we do to keep new members here? What did we do to bring new people to the site? How did we take advantage of social networking? How did we promote the site through popular live battling methods?

We did absolutely NOTHING. This isn't shit me or you can do. You can't just blame the members forever. If a football team isn't buying any new players, you can't blame the existing ones that they aren't winning any trophies. You need to actually work to get shit popping, and work in the right directions.

We demanded shit because we loved the site and didn't want it to turn into what it is right now. Pugz doesn't want it to be in the state its in now. Pugz' problem is he prefers to let the site drown by his methods than breathe by someone else's. He was always too stubborn and wanted to turn LB into something he was interested in rather than something we were interested in. Pugz wanted to try his hand at being a promoter, so he used the Letsbeef name to be like "Hey, I have a website, I'm a legit business tycoon!". The guy probably worked his fucking ass off to put together some of those events probably dropped a good bit of money into them too...and look around, name ONE thing that brought us. Name ONE member who joined this site and contributed because of the live battling videos. So you're damn right we made demands, not one of them were filled outside of the skin and crew battles...and here we are. In a fucking ghost town where faggots like Row cheat but get made lead moderator cause they suck Pugz balls like the post above (I suppose Fiji Osa needed a replacement).

Anyways, this is my last post. It's a shame man. You can see just from all that shit above that there's obviously still some love for the site in there, but shit place is like a fucking Drake song at this stage. You look around and the shit breaks your heart to see so much solid fucking potential in a site that gave some of us well over half a decade of solid entertainment...be fucking shite all because some people are too stubborn and stupid to see what was right in front of them.
i agree,that it is heartbreaking to see what imo was the best battle site around as far as existing capabilities.. and ultimately if thats what pugz wants to put in for the site, we either gotta just enjoy while it lasts, til we log on one day and the page reads, THIS DOMAIN NO LONGER EXISTS.... .. .
Unread 03-02-2016, 05:43 PM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

To be honest, I only enjoyed LB off of activity. I was never the best battler so most of my time it was either doing things like ACs or USS, or having fun in the forums. When the numbers started to die down, I remember I came back once and posted. My first time back in like a year's ban. At the start, everyone was speculating when I'd be back or who I was. So when I actually came back, I was like "Time to fuck shit up again". I posted and it was like "Oh, hey EtH" and that was it. Like one comment. Back in the day I'd have 10 people saying "Shit this will be good" and another 10 calling me a faggot who should have stayed gone. Shit would have kicked off from there.

After Illmania 4, LB completely died. It was like it was a final burst of energy before it shrunk down.

You can tell with me posting this shit too. I want to help. I want to stop posting on these other sites and go "You know what? I miss this shit. I'm being EtH again" but then I think "What's the fucking point? To talk to ILL some more? Who exactly is there left that I want to try and work on LB for, and what difference would it even make?
Unread 03-02-2016, 05:43 PM   #32

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

To be honest, I only enjoyed LB off of activity. I was never the best battler so most of my time it was either doing things like ACs or USS, or having fun in the forums. When the numbers started to die down, I remember I came back once and posted. My first time back in like a year's ban. At the start, everyone was speculating when I'd be back or who I was. So when I actually came back, I was like "Time to fuck shit up again". I posted and it was like "Oh, hey EtH" and that was it. Like one comment. Back in the day I'd have 10 people saying "Shit this will be good" and another 10 calling me a faggot who should have stayed gone. Shit would have kicked off from there.

After Illmania 4, LB completely died. It was like it was a final burst of energy before it shrunk down.

You can tell with me posting this shit too. I want to help. I want to stop posting on these other sites and go "You know what? I miss this shit. I'm being EtH again" but then I think "What's the fucking point? To talk to ILL some more? Who exactly is there left that I want to try and work on LB for, and what difference would it even make?

Unread 03-02-2016, 09:01 PM
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
168 Won / 28 Lost

Quote:

its never too late... LB doesnt have much left and your spark and dedication was always welcomed to this site.. we could use all the help we can get in one form or another.
Unread 03-02-2016, 09:01 PM   #33

Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
168 Won / 28 Lost

Voted: 82 audio / 1286 text

Quote:

its never too late... LB doesnt have much left and your spark and dedication was always welcomed to this site.. we could use all the help we can get in one form or another.
Unread 03-02-2016, 10:03 PM
EtH

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT View Post
I don't want to just go down with the ship. I got a life boat and have been drifting around for a while. I'm just paddling back up to see if anyone else is floating about in the water right now.

My analogy game is fucking on point as of late.

But yeah, I'm just not doing work on LB until Pugz hands over control. No point. The guy has absolutely no business acumen and thinks that all it takes to be Organik is to stand next to a couple of dudes and say "Yo make some noise".

Honestly, Letsbeef.com was a much better place when X was gone and we were just left to our own devices. Now Pugz has fucked it all up so much that there aren't even enough people to do that with.

If you give a shit at all, sell up @Pugz
Unread 03-02-2016, 10:03 PM   #34

EtH

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT View Post
I don't want to just go down with the ship. I got a life boat and have been drifting around for a while. I'm just paddling back up to see if anyone else is floating about in the water right now.

My analogy game is fucking on point as of late.

But yeah, I'm just not doing work on LB until Pugz hands over control. No point. The guy has absolutely no business acumen and thinks that all it takes to be Organik is to stand next to a couple of dudes and say "Yo make some noise".

Honestly, Letsbeef.com was a much better place when X was gone and we were just left to our own devices. Now Pugz has fucked it all up so much that there aren't even enough people to do that with.

If you give a shit at all, sell up @Pugz

Unread 03-03-2016, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Who exactly is there left that I want to try and work on LB for?
You seem to care about the place....do it for you. And, shit....if having ten people call you a faggot was a part of this you enjoyed, Im sure that could happen too.
Unread 03-03-2016, 04:30 PM   #35

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!

Quote:
Who exactly is there left that I want to try and work on LB for?
You seem to care about the place....do it for you. And, shit....if having ten people call you a faggot was a part of this you enjoyed, Im sure that could happen too.
Unread 03-04-2016, 10:38 AM
EtH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
If Pugz doesn't sell LB, the best thing for me would be the site being closed down.
Unread 03-04-2016, 10:38 AM   #36

EtH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
If Pugz doesn't sell LB, the best thing for me would be the site being closed down.

Unread 03-11-2016, 08:05 AM
AlkatraZ™

Voted yes
Unread 03-11-2016, 08:05 AM   #37

AlkatraZ™

Voted yes