Battle Feed
CCeee vs Dredd Tha Lead
Style: Written
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Help & Support > Bugs/Complaints > Complaints
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 02-11-2013, 07:20 PM
Saint-Cizzle
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Arrow What The Fuck Happened to this Site???

The majority of you look like fucking leaches...

You don't just comment/rate on songs or battles of people who comment/rate on your shit. That's not how the game exists... or THRIVES.

Don't allow this website to muddle your perceptions of self awareness.

That's not proper feedback, or the way to be a proper HipHop fan or even battle fan, at all.

Some folks are NEVER allotted the luxury to continually rate and vote and be what is labeled "active," but this does not mean any less value or time was put into their works.

I grew from this site in 2005---I'm old news... a rapper that never made it, and doesn't care to; I am, however, a rapper... and, I like to RAP... and, I pour my soul into it, every time; even if it's not on par with other materials released by me, it is still my soul...

NOTE: I don't care for numbers, ratings, etc. anymore. 1-10, don't care...

What I care about, is this site. It allowed me to grow and blossom as an emcee (and consequentially, grow as an adult and human being as well), more than anything the internet can offer... and for years now, it's been a well that is POISONED.

Poisoned by cliques, poisoned by rivalries... poisoned by delusions, and poisoned by vote-backs.

Stop fooling yourselves.... there is no definitive Hip-Hop, but look around, you can tell yourself this---

that this is NOT Hip-Hop.

Hip-Hop is a community!!!

NOTE: There is nothing wrong with beef, fuck it, go ahead and almost kill each other.... it will only make the music all the more passionate. I love when it gets'a simmerin'!

My Guff: I'm just seeing the SAME shitty people getting attention because they give the SAME shitty people attention. It's like a Circle-Jerk... providing each other with stroke after stroke after stroke after stroke...

(pause)

My request to all members of this site (and the five people that will probably browse this post), please, GO OUTSIDE YOUR COMFORT ZONES!

-Give someone advice, without fearing a negative rate.

-Rate a new member's track or cypher or battle. Even if their quality is shit, ALL OF OUR WAS AT ONE TIME. So, rate it for what it is and give equipment advice instead of chuckling at how "established" you are in comparison to them.

-Rate OLD MEMBER'S tracks, battles, or cyphers... I was posting tracks on here when we could only do it in forums.... y,all remember that? I'm not shit... but when it comes to Letsbeef Tracks section: YOU ARE ALL WELCOME!!! Please, stop by and see what I'm STILL up to.

-Take chances with your tracks or battles... go off into something funky! New music is only MADE, not copied and repeated... if Styles P couldn't even make it as Styles P, what the fuck makes you think you're gonna make it rapping like Styles P? You are different; BE DIFFERENT!

-Collabo, with any and everyone... you just never know, right song + right ears, could be the birth of a great new group in hip-hop... just from you networking with cats all over the world on THIS site... the possibilities are fucking ENDLESS, realize this.

-Network outside this site... support your Letsbeef homie's outside endeavors! Some people are still active emcees but cannot focus on this site 24/7 like they once were, or possibly, never able to do.

-Tracks, also, take more time than "talk-rhyming" out your ass... all texters and audio battlers, pay fucking attention to the meat and potatoes of what it is we're doing here! Battlers wanna be famous rappers, famous rappers don't want to be battlers. The whole point of battling is to A)show and prove you got IT, and B)get yourself ready with practice games, for them big GAMES! There is no reason, that a track by a battler on here should get less love then his/her's battles. It doesn't make fucking sense... u drop a battle in sixty seconds, tracks take 30 minutes-years to complete, so don't be inconsiderate fools... listen the fuck UP!

-Remember, two ears to listen, one mouth to speak... we're all fucking nobodies here, get over yourself, and accept it... it took me forever to realize this... we are ALL nobodies, yet anyone of us here could be SOMEBODY. Given this knowledge, we should all treat each other with that like respect.

We Should Approach Each Other Like This:
"You're a nobody, so I'ma tell you like it is... but I'ma nobody, so I'ma tell you from a ground perspective, like it is."

or

If you feel they on the right track, just a simple:
"You're gonna do big things one day!"

Simple words of encouragement or validation may seem soft and unnecessary in your day to day life... but fuck you, you know how it feels to get love! Feels damn fucking good, that's why the circle jerking exists on here, haha! So don't be a fucking selfish moron, validate someone you see on the right track. Just a simple "keep at it" could give someone enough energy to make that song that breaks them... and I highly doubt they will just forget you for it. Imagine if a couple cats from LB blew up? The site would grow, we'd grow, and then we'd know absolutely sure this SHIT IS FOR REAL. It would give us even more creative energy, just knowing you could be next. Also, you would be able to feel pride in knowing that you wasted, scratch that, progressed, for five years of your life on a site that changes people and this entire music industry!

This tool that we have had and have now in our hands DOES have the power to change, not just you, but this WHOLE industry... but, from what I can see, folks been using it all wrong... they've been using it for immediate gratification and validation, doing the same with the same, night after night, day after day...

Again... I'm nobody, who am I to say you've been doing wrong after such a long hiatus?

That's just it.

I'm nobody, and I'm somebody... just like we all are. We need to realize this to not just "survive" in our little social circles like we've been doing, but we need to realize it to THRIVE... transform Letsbeef.com into a thriving, and well-balanced Eco-System where rappers are MADE and fake mother fuckers are laid to rest.

So, please, all you real mother fuckers out there: keep that music going man! I'm here even when I ain't, and you always will have my attention.

I miss www.letsbeef.com. Really do.

Peace.

-Cizzle

Last edited by Saint-Cizzle; 02-11-2013 at 07:24 PM.
Unread 02-11-2013, 07:20 PM   #1

Saint-Cizzle

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Arrow What The Fuck Happened to this Site???

The majority of you look like fucking leaches...

You don't just comment/rate on songs or battles of people who comment/rate on your shit. That's not how the game exists... or THRIVES.

Don't allow this website to muddle your perceptions of self awareness.

That's not proper feedback, or the way to be a proper HipHop fan or even battle fan, at all.

Some folks are NEVER allotted the luxury to continually rate and vote and be what is labeled "active," but this does not mean any less value or time was put into their works.

I grew from this site in 2005---I'm old news... a rapper that never made it, and doesn't care to; I am, however, a rapper... and, I like to RAP... and, I pour my soul into it, every time; even if it's not on par with other materials released by me, it is still my soul...

NOTE: I don't care for numbers, ratings, etc. anymore. 1-10, don't care...

What I care about, is this site. It allowed me to grow and blossom as an emcee (and consequentially, grow as an adult and human being as well), more than anything the internet can offer... and for years now, it's been a well that is POISONED.

Poisoned by cliques, poisoned by rivalries... poisoned by delusions, and poisoned by vote-backs.

Stop fooling yourselves.... there is no definitive Hip-Hop, but look around, you can tell yourself this---

that this is NOT Hip-Hop.

Hip-Hop is a community!!!

NOTE: There is nothing wrong with beef, fuck it, go ahead and almost kill each other.... it will only make the music all the more passionate. I love when it gets'a simmerin'!

My Guff: I'm just seeing the SAME shitty people getting attention because they give the SAME shitty people attention. It's like a Circle-Jerk... providing each other with stroke after stroke after stroke after stroke...

(pause)

My request to all members of this site (and the five people that will probably browse this post), please, GO OUTSIDE YOUR COMFORT ZONES!

-Give someone advice, without fearing a negative rate.

-Rate a new member's track or cypher or battle. Even if their quality is shit, ALL OF OUR WAS AT ONE TIME. So, rate it for what it is and give equipment advice instead of chuckling at how "established" you are in comparison to them.

-Rate OLD MEMBER'S tracks, battles, or cyphers... I was posting tracks on here when we could only do it in forums.... y,all remember that? I'm not shit... but when it comes to Letsbeef Tracks section: YOU ARE ALL WELCOME!!! Please, stop by and see what I'm STILL up to.

-Take chances with your tracks or battles... go off into something funky! New music is only MADE, not copied and repeated... if Styles P couldn't even make it as Styles P, what the fuck makes you think you're gonna make it rapping like Styles P? You are different; BE DIFFERENT!

-Collabo, with any and everyone... you just never know, right song + right ears, could be the birth of a great new group in hip-hop... just from you networking with cats all over the world on THIS site... the possibilities are fucking ENDLESS, realize this.

-Network outside this site... support your Letsbeef homie's outside endeavors! Some people are still active emcees but cannot focus on this site 24/7 like they once were, or possibly, never able to do.

-Tracks, also, take more time than "talk-rhyming" out your ass... all texters and audio battlers, pay fucking attention to the meat and potatoes of what it is we're doing here! Battlers wanna be famous rappers, famous rappers don't want to be battlers. The whole point of battling is to A)show and prove you got IT, and B)get yourself ready with practice games, for them big GAMES! There is no reason, that a track by a battler on here should get less love then his/her's battles. It doesn't make fucking sense... u drop a battle in sixty seconds, tracks take 30 minutes-years to complete, so don't be inconsiderate fools... listen the fuck UP!

-Remember, two ears to listen, one mouth to speak... we're all fucking nobodies here, get over yourself, and accept it... it took me forever to realize this... we are ALL nobodies, yet anyone of us here could be SOMEBODY. Given this knowledge, we should all treat each other with that like respect.

We Should Approach Each Other Like This:
"You're a nobody, so I'ma tell you like it is... but I'ma nobody, so I'ma tell you from a ground perspective, like it is."

or

If you feel they on the right track, just a simple:
"You're gonna do big things one day!"

Simple words of encouragement or validation may seem soft and unnecessary in your day to day life... but fuck you, you know how it feels to get love! Feels damn fucking good, that's why the circle jerking exists on here, haha! So don't be a fucking selfish moron, validate someone you see on the right track. Just a simple "keep at it" could give someone enough energy to make that song that breaks them... and I highly doubt they will just forget you for it. Imagine if a couple cats from LB blew up? The site would grow, we'd grow, and then we'd know absolutely sure this SHIT IS FOR REAL. It would give us even more creative energy, just knowing you could be next. Also, you would be able to feel pride in knowing that you wasted, scratch that, progressed, for five years of your life on a site that changes people and this entire music industry!

This tool that we have had and have now in our hands DOES have the power to change, not just you, but this WHOLE industry... but, from what I can see, folks been using it all wrong... they've been using it for immediate gratification and validation, doing the same with the same, night after night, day after day...

Again... I'm nobody, who am I to say you've been doing wrong after such a long hiatus?

That's just it.

I'm nobody, and I'm somebody... just like we all are. We need to realize this to not just "survive" in our little social circles like we've been doing, but we need to realize it to THRIVE... transform Letsbeef.com into a thriving, and well-balanced Eco-System where rappers are MADE and fake mother fuckers are laid to rest.

So, please, all you real mother fuckers out there: keep that music going man! I'm here even when I ain't, and you always will have my attention.

I miss www.letsbeef.com. Really do.

Peace.

-Cizzle

Last edited by Saint-Cizzle; 02-11-2013 at 07:24 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2013, 07:22 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

There are two ways to go about this;

Do something to change it.
Make a thread people will stop reading after 30 seconds.
Unread 02-11-2013, 07:22 PM   #2

Hubert Cumberdale

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Unread 02-11-2013, 07:28 PM
Saint-Cizzle
Exclamation Change

I did change this site... lol, my time is done...

I'm talking about now and the future...

How can change happen just by me just making tracks? That makes no sense... change happens via posts like this or others who post like this, and people PAYING ATTENTION rather than not reading after thirty seconds as if we have 3rd grade reading levels... we can navigate this site, we can read a long post.

Also---That "make the change happen yourself" shit=biggest cop-out ever. That's literally the entire point of this post-NO ONE PERSON CAN CHANGE IT, only a collective community can.
Unread 02-11-2013, 07:28 PM   #3

Saint-Cizzle

Exclamation Change

I did change this site... lol, my time is done...

I'm talking about now and the future...

How can change happen just by me just making tracks? That makes no sense... change happens via posts like this or others who post like this, and people PAYING ATTENTION rather than not reading after thirty seconds as if we have 3rd grade reading levels... we can navigate this site, we can read a long post.

Also---That "make the change happen yourself" shit=biggest cop-out ever. That's literally the entire point of this post-NO ONE PERSON CAN CHANGE IT, only a collective community can.
Unread 02-11-2013, 07:29 PM
FiNAL WoRD
Live Battler
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 860 Post(s)
Tagged: 49 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to FiNAL WoRD
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 20 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
40 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Cosign dave
Unread 02-11-2013, 07:29 PM   #4

FiNAL WoRD
Live Battler
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 20 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
40 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 188 audio / 156 text
Mentioned: 860 Post(s)
Tagged: 49 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to FiNAL WoRD

Cosign dave
Unread 02-11-2013, 07:30 PM
Cloud Knight Cloud Knight is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
70 Won / 36 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.11/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.11/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.11/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.11/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post

#dead
Unread 02-11-2013, 07:30 PM   #5

Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
70 Won / 36 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.11/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.11/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.11/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.11/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 42 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post

#dead
Unread 02-11-2013, 07:30 PM
TheAnonP
Basic Member
Mentioned: 171 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
7 Won / 4 Lost

word...If u still like to rap saint and wanna do a track, hit me up!
Unread 02-11-2013, 07:30 PM   #6

TheAnonP
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
7 Won / 4 Lost

Mentioned: 171 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

word...If u still like to rap saint and wanna do a track, hit me up!
Unread 02-11-2013, 07:31 PM
Saint-Cizzle

Definitely homie!

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

These folks here obviously do not remember me... lol! Hashtags do not work here also, btw...
Unread 02-11-2013, 07:31 PM   #7

Saint-Cizzle

Definitely homie!

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

These folks here obviously do not remember me... lol! Hashtags do not work here also, btw...
Unread 02-11-2013, 07:33 PM
BENSON THA GREAT
Basic Member
Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
13 Won / 13 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Get em cizzle !!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

Cizzle has more talent than anyone on this site show some respect lil punks

FATAL SCRIPTURES

YALL AINT FUCKIN WITH US PERIOD...IF U DONT BELIEVE IT JUST DROP A MOTHER FUCKIN DISS TRACK.. ITS THAT EZ BITCHEZ

22/07/2014 07:34 PM <Dave> They're all good...but HYPER BALL LICKIN TIME!!!!

Originally Posted by Saxx View Post
I thought about being gay once. Then I realised I liked women and not bumholes.
Unread 02-11-2013, 07:33 PM   #8

BENSON THA GREAT
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
13 Won / 13 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 108 audio / 11 text
Mentioned: 103 Post(s)

Get em cizzle !!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

Cizzle has more talent than anyone on this site show some respect lil punks

FATAL SCRIPTURES

YALL AINT FUCKIN WITH US PERIOD...IF U DONT BELIEVE IT JUST DROP A MOTHER FUCKIN DISS TRACK.. ITS THAT EZ BITCHEZ

22/07/2014 07:34 PM <Dave> They're all good...but HYPER BALL LICKIN TIME!!!!

Originally Posted by Saxx View Post
I thought about being gay once. Then I realised I liked women and not bumholes.
Unread 02-11-2013, 07:33 PM
Ranked Audio Record
70 Won / 36 Lost
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

im down to collaberate with anyone if anyone want me to spit on their tracks hit me up
even tho im on this site as a battle rapper i do make tracks
sample of my work
http://www.reverbnation.com/cloudkni...ce=profile_box
^
send ur opens to
cloudknightent@gmail.com
il split some hot fire on it and lets promo it !
Unread 02-11-2013, 07:33 PM   #9

Ranked Audio Record
70 Won / 36 Lost
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 42 audio / 0 text

im down to collaberate with anyone if anyone want me to spit on their tracks hit me up
even tho im on this site as a battle rapper i do make tracks
sample of my work
http://www.reverbnation.com/cloudkni...ce=profile_box
^
send ur opens to
cloudknightent@gmail.com
il split some hot fire on it and lets promo it !
Unread 02-11-2013, 07:37 PM
Saint-Cizzle

The point of typing a long post is to "put thought in it" homies... you might think you look cool to your internet peers by battling against deep thought, but you're really only playing yourselves... you think I'd take this time just for the fuck of it? You;re mistaken.

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

I'm down, no prob!

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Shit sounds on point Cloud; hit me if u got any opens too: saintc86@gmail.com

Really hope to be more active here... just wish I had the time, but my email go straight to my phone... so for anyone, just hit me with opens there... and I'll return a hot 16 within 36 hrs, ez.
Unread 02-11-2013, 07:37 PM   #10

Saint-Cizzle

The point of typing a long post is to "put thought in it" homies... you might think you look cool to your internet peers by battling against deep thought, but you're really only playing yourselves... you think I'd take this time just for the fuck of it? You;re mistaken.

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

I'm down, no prob!

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Shit sounds on point Cloud; hit me if u got any opens too: saintc86@gmail.com

Really hope to be more active here... just wish I had the time, but my email go straight to my phone... so for anyone, just hit me with opens there... and I'll return a hot 16 within 36 hrs, ez.

Tags
battles, dead, elevate, hiphop, lb tumbleweed, letsbeef, nameless, saint, tracks