Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
5 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Hip Hop
Hip Hop.
By: TheAnonP
44 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
Hey dude nice track i liked tha beat the rhymes were good to and the quality is nice what program do u use?? any way man i rate it a 9
Posted By: Nessie - 2013-03-06

I enjoyed the beat.. The lyrics were nice and the flow was cool.. Overall good track..
Posted By: Phe - 2013-03-06

coool
Posted By: KillerRhymez - 2013-03-06

when i started listening to it/ it was good but then it got better and i was amazed/// NICE NICE NICE// so some originall stuff that u could change and if ya need advice then holla back/ but saying that i am interested in recording with u on a track that will fit the PEDIGREE///// ADD me as a friend and i'll hit u up and LETS DO IT///////
Posted By: Nephes - 2013-03-06

The beat was beast heh, lyrics went hard and flowed pretty good, giving this one a 9
Posted By: Vizual Overlord - 2013-03-06

You got a good voice to have them ''harder'' punches, you know what I mean? Flows good w/ the beat, and good lyrics. Good track man.
Posted By: Obey - 2013-03-06

Nice, you flowed perfect over this beat. I really like this track. Im gonna check out more of your stuff. Keep it up
Posted By: ~Tipz~ - 2013-03-06

You go in on this one man, this shit bangs
Posted By: Psy 9 - 2013-03-06

that shit was cool i like that beat and lyrics shit was hot man.....keep grinding
Posted By: AKA SPINNA - 2013-03-06

nice..
Posted By: lenny chi - 2013-03-07

solid track bro, the flow was cool, the lines were actually pretty good, decent joint i like the feel of the track, id advise to slow down the lines a lil and try to stay more on point with the flow to match the beat if you feel me. Solid all around tho
Posted By: Fresh English - 2013-03-09

i've always loved this beat... still need a little more clarity when rapping.. maybe turn the vocals up a very little amount, what you saying is dope... only thing i can ever really fault you for is something on the quality.. but as time goes you'll begin to get the hang of it, you've already made major progression with it so just keep working homie..
Posted By: Xanda - 2013-03-15

Feel like mikey summed it up well. Still some diction issues, but the elevation is evident. Dope fellas!
Posted By: RULE - 2013-03-18

shit was fire. i liked the beat. words went great with it... 10
Posted By: TradeMarked - 2013-03-18

Like I said, youve elevated. Keep Pushin...Dimed out!
Posted By: AmBitiousFlow - 2013-03-18

Agree with all the above.
Posted By: AfterThought - 2013-03-18

Ahaa 4 elements yo. That part hit a nerve. Dimed. ACish!
Posted By: Letum - 2013-03-20

i fux with this joint just hard to make out some words at points but a good track
Posted By: BADNEWS BISKETS - 2013-03-21

This the song i heard on youtube?Anyways dope ish keep droppin
Posted By: Mr-Felon - 2013-03-22

Ratings:
TradeMarked: 10
Obey: 10
Nephes: 10
Letum: 10
Phe: 10
AmBitiousFlow: 10
AfterThought: 10
RULE: 10
Mr-Felon: 10
Vizual Overlord: 9
~Tipz~: 9
Nessie: 9
AKA SPINNA: 9
lenny chi: 8
BADNEWS BISKETS: 8
Fresh English: 8
Xanda: 8
KillerRhymez: 8

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)