Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

CCeee
Ranked #-- this Season
9.54/10 stars9.54/10 stars9.54/10 stars9.54/10 stars9.54/10 stars9.54/10 stars9.54/10 stars9.54/10 stars9.54/10 stars9.54/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin: Canada
HOTTEST AUDIO BATTLE

VS
Dredd Tha Lead
Ranked #3 this Season
9.19/10 stars9.19/10 stars9.19/10 stars9.19/10 stars9.19/10 stars9.19/10 stars9.19/10 stars9.19/10 stars9.19/10 stars9.19/10 stars
Crew: Smackdown
Reppin:Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
CCeee vs Dredd Tha Lead
Style: Written
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 10-27-2017, 01:39 PM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Drop:
ILLoKWENT
Nicholas
OSKAR
Son of Dubai

Promote:
Babylon
Jimmy Hoffa
Shodan
Long story short,

“The current mods are tired of modding a site that’s moving absolutely no where because there’s not much they can do without actual site improvements so let’s put some new fools in green coats and convince them that they can make a change.”

Edit: I don’t mind dropping down but if you’re going to give my spot to anyone, make it @Babylon. I’m just not motivated to log in daily and mod at this point. No current mod is tbh.
Unread 10-27-2017, 01:39 PM   #31

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Drop:
ILLoKWENT
Nicholas
OSKAR
Son of Dubai

Promote:
Babylon
Jimmy Hoffa
Shodan
Long story short,

“The current mods are tired of modding a site that’s moving absolutely no where because there’s not much they can do without actual site improvements so let’s put some new fools in green coats and convince them that they can make a change.”

Edit: I don’t mind dropping down but if you’re going to give my spot to anyone, make it @Babylon. I’m just not motivated to log in daily and mod at this point. No current mod is tbh.

Unread 10-28-2017, 12:15 AM
Mindless Mindless is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Hall Of Fame Staff
HEBREW BANHAMMER
Mentioned: 713 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 6 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

A) Changing mods isn't going to do anything.

B) Mods can't be your main voters. They shouldn't be either. Their VP is double that of regular users. They shouldn't be on every battle. Instead of complaining that the mods aren't voting enough you need to be asking if there are any battles in the list that you haven't voted on. For this thing to work all the users have to be voting. Especially on shitty battles you don't like. In fact, I make it a point to, when I do vote, look for the worst battles I can find.

D) The only people that are going to be able to turn this place around functionally are the owners with an overhaul.

E)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Row View Post
Mindless need to free bias, let go of any resentment, and bring me back
You don't even deserve that GC title you're wearing, let alone a mod title. You've already proven that you can't be trusted with it. It's not about bias or resentment dude. It's about the fact that you have ZERO integrity.
Unread 10-28-2017, 12:15 AM   #32

Mindless Mindless is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Hall Of Fame Staff
HEBREW BANHAMMER
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 6 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 95 audio / 718 text
Mentioned: 713 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)

A) Changing mods isn't going to do anything.

B) Mods can't be your main voters. They shouldn't be either. Their VP is double that of regular users. They shouldn't be on every battle. Instead of complaining that the mods aren't voting enough you need to be asking if there are any battles in the list that you haven't voted on. For this thing to work all the users have to be voting. Especially on shitty battles you don't like. In fact, I make it a point to, when I do vote, look for the worst battles I can find.

D) The only people that are going to be able to turn this place around functionally are the owners with an overhaul.

E)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Row View Post
Mindless need to free bias, let go of any resentment, and bring me back
You don't even deserve that GC title you're wearing, let alone a mod title. You've already proven that you can't be trusted with it. It's not about bias or resentment dude. It's about the fact that you have ZERO integrity.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2017, 12:31 AM
ILLoKWENT ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 2696 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
168 Won / 28 Lost

Fact of the matter is , putting new green coats isn't gonna bring new members, especially when they are the only active members here if at all.. what's the point of having more mods than actual members?
Unread 10-28-2017, 12:31 AM   #33

ILLoKWENT ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
168 Won / 28 Lost

Voted: 82 audio / 1286 text

Fact of the matter is , putting new green coats isn't gonna bring new members, especially when they are the only active members here if at all.. what's the point of having more mods than actual members?
Unread 10-28-2017, 09:08 AM

I aint make this post to ask for new green coats or get anyone upset...I made it after seeing several people post links for votes on past closing time battles in the chatbox and getting hit up by members asking why battles weren't closing. Im not complaining @Mindless...I'm just bringing some shit to yall attention. The new members for the most part value feedback from the veterans more than their peers...some of the most respected, active people around right now are the mods. I saw @TheMechanic thanking @Aggo for some feedback he gave him on a battle. I understand ownership needing to make changes in order for the place to truly flourish...but the folks that ARE here right now benefit from more Mod interaction. That's all Im saying.

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindless View Post
Instead of complaining that the mods aren't voting enough you need to be asking if there are any battles in the list that you haven't voted on. For this thing to work all the users have to be voting. Especially on shitty battles you don't like. .

Putting the onus entirely on the users obviously isn't working...especially when it comes to 'shitty battles you don't like.' The folks writing these so called shitty battles deserve to have their battles close on time just like people who write good ones. The site provides a service to its members...even in self service type places there's folks who make sure shit goes smoothly. Theres ways like links, forum posts, and voter incentive things like Nicholas did(which worked for the 2 months before he became disinterested and went inactive) that can help without any staff voting at all. I understand ownership gotta make changes for any drastic uptick in activity to occur, but the folks that already are here and faithful deserve at least the bare minimum.

I aint tryna start nothing here...for the first time, I like every single mod in place personally. if you disagree, it's your show. Ill just shut the fuck up now
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral

Last edited by Esso; 10-28-2017 at 08:26 AM.
Unread 10-28-2017, 09:08 AM   #34

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!

I aint make this post to ask for new green coats or get anyone upset...I made it after seeing several people post links for votes on past closing time battles in the chatbox and getting hit up by members asking why battles weren't closing. Im not complaining @Mindless...I'm just bringing some shit to yall attention. The new members for the most part value feedback from the veterans more than their peers...some of the most respected, active people around right now are the mods. I saw @TheMechanic thanking @Aggo for some feedback he gave him on a battle. I understand ownership needing to make changes in order for the place to truly flourish...but the folks that ARE here right now benefit from more Mod interaction. That's all Im saying.

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

Quote:
Instead of complaining that the mods aren't voting enough you need to be asking if there are any battles in the list that you haven't voted on. For this thing to work all the users have to be voting. Especially on shitty battles you don't like. .

Putting the onus entirely on the users obviously isn't working...especially when it comes to 'shitty battles you don't like.' The folks writing these so called shitty battles deserve to have their battles close on time just like people who write good ones. The site provides a service to its members...even in self service type places there's folks who make sure shit goes smoothly. Theres ways like links, forum posts, and voter incentive things like Nicholas did(which worked for the 2 months before he became disinterested and went inactive) that can help without any staff voting at all. I understand ownership gotta make changes for any drastic uptick in activity to occur, but the folks that already are here and faithful deserve at least the bare minimum.

I aint tryna start nothing here...for the first time, I like every single mod in place personally. if you disagree, it's your show. Ill just shut the fuck up now
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral

Last edited by Esso; 10-28-2017 at 08:26 AM.
Unread 10-28-2017, 09:16 AM
Rant

If you're so disinterested, that you can't do the minimalistic mod tasks, why would you choose to stay modded?
Unread 10-28-2017, 09:16 AM   #35

Rant

If you're so disinterested, that you can't do the minimalistic mod tasks, why would you choose to stay modded?

Unread 10-28-2017, 03:18 PM
Babylon Babylon is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1428 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT View Post
Who said putting new green coats in will bring new members? That doesnt even make sense, so arguing against it is pretty useless too. Mods are the only active members here at all? Hopefully I just read that wrong. Also the point of demoting mods like you , osk & Nicholas is the exact reason why green coating new people will not result in having more mods than actual members. You're basically going over everything we've already hashed out in this thread lmao.

This thread just turned out like this>
1- Have valid complaints about the staff
2- Have the staff come in and tell us all our complaints aren't valid because of activity
3- Have trash staff that can't get activity up in 6 years

Now go back to step 1 and repeat. Changing the staff around would at least be doing more than engaging in this useless fucking cycle of semantic nonsense. It would also demonstrably place new ideas into the staff circuit. All arguments against this have so far been quite shit.
Unread 10-28-2017, 03:18 PM   #36

Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 289 audio / 238 text

Quote:
Who said putting new green coats in will bring new members? That doesnt even make sense, so arguing against it is pretty useless too. Mods are the only active members here at all? Hopefully I just read that wrong. Also the point of demoting mods like you , osk & Nicholas is the exact reason why green coating new people will not result in having more mods than actual members. You're basically going over everything we've already hashed out in this thread lmao.

2- Have the staff come in and tell us all our complaints aren't valid because of activity

Now go back to step 1 and repeat. Changing the staff around would at least be doing more than engaging in this useless fucking cycle of semantic nonsense. It would also demonstrably place new ideas into the staff circuit. All arguments against this have so far been quite shit.
Unread 10-28-2017, 03:34 PM
Shodan
Mentioned: 1226 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

stop typing pages of theory and go vote on a battle

2 votes a day from every active member would take like 10 minutes daily at most and do a shit ton to help out this place you all supposedly love

gonna go do that rn
Spoiler for GIF, courtesy of NOBLE:
Spoiler for A wise man once said:
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.
Spoiler for More words of wisdom:
"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

- Teeteegee, discussing a fair vote left which Shodan left on a battle of his.
Spoiler for ILLoKWENT's declaration of love:
"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
- ILLoKWENT, in response to a rhetorical question.
Spoiler for More love from illokwent:
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Unread 10-28-2017, 03:34 PM   #37

Shodan
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 35 audio / 1023 text
Mentioned: 1226 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)

stop typing pages of theory and go vote on a battle

2 votes a day from every active member would take like 10 minutes daily at most and do a shit ton to help out this place you all supposedly love

gonna go do that rn
Spoiler for GIF, courtesy of NOBLE:
Spoiler for A wise man once said:
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.
Spoiler for More words of wisdom:
"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

- Teeteegee, discussing a fair vote left which Shodan left on a battle of his.
Spoiler for ILLoKWENT's declaration of love:
"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
- ILLoKWENT, in response to a rhetorical question.
Spoiler for More love from illokwent:
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Unread 10-28-2017, 06:14 PM
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
168 Won / 28 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post

Lol.. @Babylon, if you want my mod spot to blow your skirt up a bit I honestly don't give a fuck.. have at it..as a mod I put a lot of time and effort to this site,way, back when, far more than your occasional ass ever did, if you think u can do better good luck ese..
Unread 10-28-2017, 06:14 PM   #38

Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
168 Won / 28 Lost

Voted: 82 audio / 1286 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post

Lol.. @Babylon, if you want my mod spot to blow your skirt up a bit I honestly don't give a fuck.. have at it..as a mod I put a lot of time and effort to this site,way, back when, far more than your occasional ass ever did, if you think u can do better good luck ese..
Unread 10-29-2017, 11:30 AM
Row

Quote:

The hostility is evident on this one lol.

Like what the hell do you even do?? That question isnt for you, i know what your know-it-all ass would say. Get off your self-righteous horse, be more active than me and try doing some shit other than corny posts, declaring your love for Stu, and maybe some people wont question if you deserve your admin spot. How the fuck do these mods not have moderator titles ___

But hey, none of my bizz.. keep up the fine work

But aside from this dumbass , mods/admins are expected and should be taking the lead in voting. And because of low activity, that's an even stronger reason why they should do so now, since they don't have much to do anyway. And it's as simple as having and respond to a moderator voting thread. No one would have shit to say or discredit mods if they at least responded to links that are given to them.

Last edited by Row; 10-29-2017 at 12:03 PM.
Unread 10-29-2017, 11:30 AM   #39

Row

Quote:

The hostility is evident on this one lol.

Like what the hell do you even do?? That question isnt for you, i know what your know-it-all ass would say. Get off your self-righteous horse, be more active than me and try doing some shit other than corny posts, declaring your love for Stu, and maybe some people wont question if you deserve your admin spot. How the fuck do these mods not have moderator titles ___

But hey, none of my bizz.. keep up the fine work

But aside from this dumbass , mods/admins are expected and should be taking the lead in voting. And because of low activity, that's an even stronger reason why they should do so now, since they don't have much to do anyway. And it's as simple as having and respond to a moderator voting thread. No one would have shit to say or discredit mods if they at least responded to links that are given to them.

Last edited by Row; 10-29-2017 at 12:03 PM.

Unread 10-29-2017, 01:31 PM
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Wait, are you so small minded that you actually think im saying all this to fuckin "take your spot" my guy? cringeworthy. Disappointingly cringeworthy.

I havent given a fuck about being a mod since 2012 & I dont plan on starting now, at this point im neutral on the very concept of moderation. I'm also not doing shit but putting valid points out there & getting this talk about spot taking and higher management in response is to me the telltale sign that NONE of you incompetent chode raiders have the slightest idea what youre doing.

Yalls only saving grace is that once again ANOTHER "new version" is on the way so actively changing shit around here would prove to be pretty useless in the long run provided the "new site" does ever come to light. Other than that all ive ever seen is a roster of wandering unambitious asshats, barring the very few non-useless folks like punk when he did that magazine at one point in time. Or Bleu consistently hosting tourneys to give us things to do on here. X Putting up sizable amount of cash for the GC. Etc.

Also @Shodan is right, but I'd rather vote consistently /and/ theorize

Last edited by Babylon; 10-29-2017 at 01:43 PM.
Unread 10-29-2017, 01:31 PM   #40

Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 289 audio / 238 text

Quote:
Wait, are you so small minded that you actually think im saying all this to fuckin "take your spot" my guy? cringeworthy. Disappointingly cringeworthy.

I havent given a fuck about being a mod since 2012 & I dont plan on starting now, at this point im neutral on the very concept of moderation. I'm also not doing shit but putting valid points out there & getting this talk about spot taking and higher management in response is to me the telltale sign that NONE of you incompetent chode raiders have the slightest idea what youre doing.

Yalls only saving grace is that once again ANOTHER "new version" is on the way so actively changing shit around here would prove to be pretty useless in the long run provided the "new site" does ever come to light. Other than that all ive ever seen is a roster of wandering unambitious asshats, barring the very few non-useless folks like punk when he did that magazine at one point in time. Or Bleu consistently hosting tourneys to give us things to do on here. X Putting up sizable amount of cash for the GC. Etc.

Also @Shodan is right, but I'd rather vote consistently /and/ theorize

Last edited by Babylon; 10-29-2017 at 01:43 PM.

Tags
babylon4mod, rant4mod