Battle Feed
CCeee vs Dredd Tha Lead
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

View Poll Results: Should mentioning your opponent's dead relatives in bars be allowed?
Yes; this is a rap battle site, so people need to stop getting worked up over this shit. 24 82.76%
Yes; but voters should be allowed to give an automatic loss for it. 3 10.34%
No; this should be a minor offense. 2 6.90%
No; this should be a relatively serious offense. 0 0%
No; this should earn a one-way trip off of the site. 0 0%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Unread 01-06-2020, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
And THIS is why I don't battle.

Doing what's supposed to be done in a battle can result in an auto loss..

It's 10x worse for the simple fact that this is the internet.

That's soft man... I feel like if I told @Esso i'd shoot him in the leg via Letsbeef shoutbox, I'd legit get arrested in real life.
Lmao....if you get arrested, I’m not pressing charges. Feelings have no place here...especially hurt ones. Say what you want about anything you want....there’s no lines you can’t cross except for the rules written on the site. There shouldn’t be an auto loss or a suspension or any of that. But if folks that vote see it as uncreative or not directly dissing the opponent, that’s their prerogative.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 01-06-2020, 11:16 AM   #21

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!

Quote:
And THIS is why I don't battle.

Doing what's supposed to be done in a battle can result in an auto loss..

It's 10x worse for the simple fact that this is the internet.

That's soft man... I feel like if I told @Esso i'd shoot him in the leg via Letsbeef shoutbox, I'd legit get arrested in real life.
Lmao....if you get arrested, I’m not pressing charges. Feelings have no place here...especially hurt ones. Say what you want about anything you want....there’s no lines you can’t cross except for the rules written on the site. There shouldn’t be an auto loss or a suspension or any of that. But if folks that vote see it as uncreative or not directly dissing the opponent, that’s their prerogative.

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 01-06-2020, 11:17 AM
Guts
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
But if folks that vote see it as uncreative or not directly dissing the opponent, that’s their prerogative.
this was my entire point in a nuthell
Unread 01-06-2020, 11:17 AM   #22

Guts

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
But if folks that vote see it as uncreative or not directly dissing the opponent, that’s their prerogative.

Unread 01-06-2020, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
You can say whatever you want in the battle verse. There’s no off limits.

As for dead relative bars? The main issue with them is they’re all fucking terrible LMAO. I’ll have you dead like your cousin who’s also dead! Like they’re just never strong punches, just statements of fact. Using them in this manner alerts me to the fact that the battler using it is unskilled.
This guy gets it

Remembering RULE
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 01-06-2020, 11:17 AM   #23

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!

Quote:
You can say whatever you want in the battle verse. There’s no off limits.

As for dead relative bars? The main issue with them is they’re all fucking terrible LMAO. I’ll have you dead like your cousin who’s also dead! Like they’re just never strong punches, just statements of fact. Using them in this manner alerts me to the fact that the battler using it is unskilled.
This guy gets it
Unread 01-06-2020, 11:20 AM
Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guts View Post
No its not you said something totally different lol.

I've seen dudes use dead relative bars in creative ways. It's a battle for fuck sakes. They're not shouting it in the forums or spamming it in your face, whats the problem?

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

Grizz should’ve DIED in that car Crash, last moments Treating a WHEEZIN BREATH; but you survived.. For Fuck Sakes, this nigga even CHEATED DEATH!

Grizz legit mad at me over this line for some reason.. Like bruh.. It's a battle. I don't really wish death on the dude. I like grizz.. But still, its a personal.. Not like time's gonna rewind and he's gonna die or some shit..
Unread 01-06-2020, 11:20 AM   #24

Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guts View Post

I've seen dudes use dead relative bars in creative ways. It's a battle for fuck sakes. They're not shouting it in the forums or spamming it in your face, whats the problem?

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

Grizz should’ve DIED in that car Crash, last moments Treating a WHEEZIN BREATH; but you survived.. For Fuck Sakes, this nigga even CHEATED DEATH!

Grizz legit mad at me over this line for some reason.. Like bruh.. It's a battle. I don't really wish death on the dude. I like grizz.. But still, its a personal.. Not like time's gonna rewind and he's gonna die or some shit..

Unread 01-06-2020, 11:27 AM

Quote:

That bar is fucking awesome....but that’s him and the big hit is because he’s had a history on this site. If someone can incorporate a super relevant LB personal into a dead relative bar that has just as much emphasis on the personal as the dead relative, it can definitely be fire. That’s been rare though.

Remembering RULE
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 01-06-2020, 11:27 AM   #25

Quote:

That bar is fucking awesome....but that’s him and the big hit is because he’s had a history on this site. If someone can incorporate a super relevant LB personal into a dead relative bar that has just as much emphasis on the personal as the dead relative, it can definitely be fire. That’s been rare though.
Unread 01-06-2020, 11:29 AM
Punk

Quote:
Understood. Lol it’s just id hate for someone to tell me that I’m being TOO mean in a battle and that’s why they voted against me haha
Unread 01-06-2020, 11:29 AM   #26

Punk

Quote:
Understood. Lol it’s just id hate for someone to tell me that I’m being TOO mean in a battle and that’s why they voted against me haha

Unread 01-06-2020, 11:32 AM

Quote:
No such thing as too mean...just too soft

Remembering RULE
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 01-06-2020, 11:32 AM   #27

Quote:
No such thing as too mean...just too soft
Unread 01-06-2020, 11:33 AM
Edgeworth
Scheme Champion
Concept Champion
Rookie Champion
One Bar Champion
Tag Team Champion
Mentioned: 580 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
72 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:

(Even though this isn’t a dead RELATIVE bar per se) this is still a good example of a bar like this that incorporated a creative flip to it and was actually a punch. In these cases I think these lines hit pretty hard.
Unread 01-06-2020, 11:33 AM   #28

Edgeworth
Scheme Champion
Concept Champion
Rookie Champion
One Bar Champion
Tag Team Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
72 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 241 audio / 1193 text

Quote:

(Even though this isn’t a dead RELATIVE bar per se) this is still a good example of a bar like this that incorporated a creative flip to it and was actually a punch. In these cases I think these lines hit pretty hard.
Unread 01-06-2020, 11:36 AM
Punk

Quote:
Personals as a whole are looked down on LOOL that’s why I used this as an example.
Unread 01-06-2020, 11:36 AM   #29

Punk

Quote:
Personals as a whole are looked down on LOOL that’s why I used this as an example.

Unread 01-06-2020, 11:39 AM
Edgeworth
Scheme Champion
Concept Champion
Rookie Champion
One Bar Champion
Tag Team Champion
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
72 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Yeah, to me as long as they’re done well like that example they obviously hit harder than a generic bar. But I’ve seen some people fall into the trap where they think they can just state the opponents mom is dead/state the opponents ethnicity/state the opponents job etc etc and think that in itself is a “personal” or a punch

On another tangent. To me it kind of matters how the info was acquired. If someone had to do some next internet sleuthing to dig up some info it’s kinda eh. But if the person made it available/known then of course it’s fair game
Unread 01-06-2020, 11:39 AM   #30

Edgeworth
Scheme Champion
Concept Champion
Rookie Champion
One Bar Champion
Tag Team Champion
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
72 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 241 audio / 1193 text

Quote:
Yeah, to me as long as they’re done well like that example they obviously hit harder than a generic bar. But I’ve seen some people fall into the trap where they think they can just state the opponents mom is dead/state the opponents ethnicity/state the opponents job etc etc and think that in itself is a “personal” or a punch

On another tangent. To me it kind of matters how the info was acquired. If someone had to do some next internet sleuthing to dig up some info it’s kinda eh. But if the person made it available/known then of course it’s fair game