Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

Custom Beat Unified Championship 2024 - Continued

Battle Feed
Blocc vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written Blind Drop
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
FightsAndRap... vs Skitt_BlazinSkitt_Blazin is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Truer vs Jville84Jville84 is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written Blind Drop
8 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 02-19-2023, 09:49 PM
919 SeparK
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
31 Won / 12 Lost
Default Will the "Real" Row please stand up!?

Good Evening folks, my artist name in real life is BarTendeR.
Seeing as that name was taken when I registered early last week, I settled for the name of WerdSmith. So, as it states when you first register, you need to complete one battle in order to begin voting on other battles. i did all that and began dropping fair and unbiased votes all having to center around what? My mother fucking opinion correct!? So I come across this battle between two mc's with one of them being Row. Now alot of you should already know Row as he is a Vet and well decorated at that. In my honest opinion, I thought that his opponent took that battle. I even explained myself and the reason for why i voted. And at the end, even stated "no hate, just respect". Now with all that being told is cause i tell you this. I was speakimng to Row a day or so after about tryiong to close out a floating battle. Heres where it gets CRAZY!!! My guy rudely is like nah, I need you to stay off my battles with your dumbass voting, lol. And then proceeds to block me from voting on anymore of his battles! So i spends the better part of 15 minutes letting this idiot know that the vote i laid down was fair as fuck. After all that he says, nah, fuck you and good luck to you, and i wont ever vote on your shit. AND THEN BLOCKS ME TOTALLY!! Im like what in the hot fuck! im on this site for a luittle better than a week, know of nobody in this site, and honestly drop nothing but fairs and this guy pulls a BITCH move because he got all up in his feels? Man so im letting everyone know just how this dude runs his shit. HELL YEAH i would have his record, and all of his titles if i did the BITCH shit he does. Take this information and do what you will with it but im telling you all, Row is a sissy boy and needs to be treated accordingly. And if anyone is actually able to messagfe him, let him know, that this all can be swept under the rug on one condition. TELL HIM TO SEND THEM BARS IN A CHALLENGE AND LET ME SMASH THAT ASS REAL QUICK. Then he can block me all he wants, lol. AND ONCE AGAIN NO HATE, ALL RESPECT!
Unread 02-19-2023, 09:49 PM   #1

919 SeparK
Estimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
31 Won / 12 Lost

Voted: 15 audio / 282 text
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Default Will the "Real" Row please stand up!?

Good Evening folks, my artist name in real life is BarTendeR.
Seeing as that name was taken when I registered early last week, I settled for the name of WerdSmith. So, as it states when you first register, you need to complete one battle in order to begin voting on other battles. i did all that and began dropping fair and unbiased votes all having to center around what? My mother fucking opinion correct!? So I come across this battle between two mc's with one of them being Row. Now alot of you should already know Row as he is a Vet and well decorated at that. In my honest opinion, I thought that his opponent took that battle. I even explained myself and the reason for why i voted. And at the end, even stated "no hate, just respect". Now with all that being told is cause i tell you this. I was speakimng to Row a day or so after about tryiong to close out a floating battle. Heres where it gets CRAZY!!! My guy rudely is like nah, I need you to stay off my battles with your dumbass voting, lol. And then proceeds to block me from voting on anymore of his battles! So i spends the better part of 15 minutes letting this idiot know that the vote i laid down was fair as fuck. After all that he says, nah, fuck you and good luck to you, and i wont ever vote on your shit. AND THEN BLOCKS ME TOTALLY!! Im like what in the hot fuck! im on this site for a luittle better than a week, know of nobody in this site, and honestly drop nothing but fairs and this guy pulls a BITCH move because he got all up in his feels? Man so im letting everyone know just how this dude runs his shit. HELL YEAH i would have his record, and all of his titles if i did the BITCH shit he does. Take this information and do what you will with it but im telling you all, Row is a sissy boy and needs to be treated accordingly. And if anyone is actually able to messagfe him, let him know, that this all can be swept under the rug on one condition. TELL HIM TO SEND THEM BARS IN A CHALLENGE AND LET ME SMASH THAT ASS REAL QUICK. Then he can block me all he wants, lol. AND ONCE AGAIN NO HATE, ALL RESPECT!
Unread 02-20-2023, 02:19 AM
RhymeSmoke RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 151 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
3 1584
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
351 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Damn...shit make my eyes hurt. Gotta spread that shit out son....but

Welcome to LETS BEEF!..key words..."lets" "beef"..😆...Really its waaaay too early in your lb career to be a rumple-thin-skin....

Need at least a couple months...😂

But nah...shit goes down like that fam. Just keep it real and, just body kats. But yeah you need alot more time, cause the trolls el eat cha up..

Spoiler for 💀🔥DISS TRACKS🔥💀:

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Unread 02-20-2023, 02:19 AM   #2

RhymeSmoke RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
3 1584
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
351 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 1003 audio / 121 text
Mentioned: 151 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Damn...shit make my eyes hurt. Gotta spread that shit out son....but

Welcome to LETS BEEF!..key words..."lets" "beef"..😆...Really its waaaay too early in your lb career to be a rumple-thin-skin....

Need at least a couple months...😂

But nah...shit goes down like that fam. Just keep it real and, just body kats. But yeah you need alot more time, cause the trolls el eat cha up..

Spoiler for 💀🔥DISS TRACKS🔥💀:

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Unread 02-20-2023, 10:42 AM
ThaGauddyGawd
Premium Member
Live Battler
Mentioned: 304 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)

I like the sprit though. Carolina shit what up. Get to rumbling some head's here and dn't worry about they will come to you.
Unread 02-20-2023, 10:42 AM   #3

ThaGauddyGawd
Premium Member
Live Battler

Voted: 44 audio / 265 text
Mentioned: 304 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)

I like the sprit though. Carolina shit what up. Get to rumbling some head's here and dn't worry about they will come to you.