Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

FightsAndRapMedia
Live Battler
Ranked #-- this Season
7.17/10 stars7.17/10 stars7.17/10 stars7.17/10 stars7.17/10 stars7.17/10 stars7.17/10 stars7.17/10 stars7.17/10 stars7.17/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin: Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
HOTTEST AUDIO BATTLE

VS
Skitt_Blazin is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!Skitt_Blazin
Untouchables Champion
Concept Champion
Live Battler
Discord Battler
Ranked #-- this Season
8.58/10 stars8.58/10 stars8.58/10 stars8.58/10 stars8.58/10 stars8.58/10 stars8.58/10 stars8.58/10 stars8.58/10 stars8.58/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin:Paterson, New Jersey, United States

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

Custom Beat Unified Championship 2024 - Continued

Battle Feed
Blocc vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written Blind Drop
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
FightsAndRap... vs Skitt_BlazinSkitt_Blazin is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 08-23-2017, 06:59 AM
LilMami
Banned
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
OK. Lets take the lists you posted then and run them through Google.

Manny Festo bite the Youth in Asia wordplay from that site too:
my FLOW GOTTA KILL EM and i see it as "euthansia/youth in asia" like some OSAKA CHILDREN!!

https://www.letsbeef.com/tournament_...348&section=tb

DooX bite the Toy Yoda wordplay from that site too:
cuz I can 'relieve his bills' when i 'CHOKE' HIS QUEEN and give this kid a 'TOY YODA' FOR FREE while he sees his girl fill THE QUOTA ON ME when i be OWNING HER FACE IS the only way they 'GOIN PLACES'!!

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...573&section=tb

Subreal also bite the Grade A wordplay from that site:
THUNDER BAYS GAY so I should probably call Bnas 'The Giver' for not making me go through aNOTHER GREY DAY!/Grade A

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=lb&id=645385

EJT bite his Seize Her wordplay from that site too:
This BOSS IS A HAVOC!... He'll be STRESSIN THIS BALLAD Cuz my WESSON IS VALID! && Yer Bitch? I'll 'Seize Her/Ceaser' Like how I'm DRESSIN MY SALAD!!

https://www.letsbeef.com/tournament_...466&section=tb

Solid Groundz bite the history wordplay from the same site:
NLY 'jungle' he ever seen ended with 'GYM' so don't claim part of 'His-Story like survin at the PYRAMIDS

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=460452

X-Cal bite the cat shit wordplay from that site too:
I'll hit this "pussy with a shot" like CAT SHIT CAME THREW A FAN

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=499741

Almost every oronym listed brings a result. This is lazy as fuck.
The difference is all those plays you listed are dated and played and used multiple times

We haven't seen a Colitis go by/kaleidoscope eye or whatever except for you using it and it being on the site

I'm calling it a bite
Unread 08-23-2017, 06:59 AM   #81

LilMami
Banned

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
OK. Lets take the lists you posted then and run them through Google.

Manny Festo bite the Youth in Asia wordplay from that site too:
my FLOW GOTTA KILL EM and i see it as "euthansia/youth in asia" like some OSAKA CHILDREN!!

https://www.letsbeef.com/tournament_...348&section=tb

DooX bite the Toy Yoda wordplay from that site too:
cuz I can 'relieve his bills' when i 'CHOKE' HIS QUEEN and give this kid a 'TOY YODA' FOR FREE while he sees his girl fill THE QUOTA ON ME when i be OWNING HER FACE IS the only way they 'GOIN PLACES'!!

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...573&section=tb

Subreal also bite the Grade A wordplay from that site:
THUNDER BAYS GAY so I should probably call Bnas 'The Giver' for not making me go through aNOTHER GREY DAY!/Grade A

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=lb&id=645385

EJT bite his Seize Her wordplay from that site too:
This BOSS IS A HAVOC!... He'll be STRESSIN THIS BALLAD Cuz my WESSON IS VALID! && Yer Bitch? I'll 'Seize Her/Ceaser' Like how I'm DRESSIN MY SALAD!!

https://www.letsbeef.com/tournament_...466&section=tb

Solid Groundz bite the history wordplay from the same site:
NLY 'jungle' he ever seen ended with 'GYM' so don't claim part of 'His-Story like survin at the PYRAMIDS

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=460452

X-Cal bite the cat shit wordplay from that site too:
I'll hit this "pussy with a shot" like CAT SHIT CAME THREW A FAN

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=499741

Almost every oronym listed brings a result. This is lazy as fuck.
The difference is all those plays you listed are dated and played and used multiple times

We haven't seen a Colitis go by/kaleidoscope eye or whatever except for you using it and it being on the site

I'm calling it a bite
Unread 08-23-2017, 07:18 AM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMami View Post

I'm calling it a bite
Unread 08-23-2017, 07:18 AM   #82

Nicholas

Quote:

I'm calling it a bite

Unread 08-23-2017, 07:21 AM
LilMami
Banned

Quote:
That joke is old and washed up just like tha word plays you mentioned in an attempt to cover your tracks
Unread 08-23-2017, 07:21 AM   #83

LilMami
Banned

Quote:
That joke is old and washed up just like tha word plays you mentioned in an attempt to cover your tracks
Unread 08-23-2017, 07:25 AM
Nicholas

Quote:
Punk currently takes up my "arguing with nobodies" quota. Come back when you've done something.
Unread 08-23-2017, 07:25 AM   #84

Nicholas

Quote:
Punk currently takes up my "arguing with nobodies" quota. Come back when you've done something.

Unread 08-23-2017, 07:28 AM
LilMami
Banned

Quote:
Let's see

Punk - Hall of famer, won multiple awards for making tracks, best song of the year, mod of the year, did the letsbeef mixtape, responsible for starting multiple trending movements on Letsbeef.

Nicolas- lifting wordplays off oronym sites and losing to guys like X Caliber.

Are you sure about that? Come back when you have a single decent win or done something on the site other than be a politically correct vagina
Unread 08-23-2017, 07:28 AM   #85

LilMami
Banned

Quote:
Let's see

Punk - Hall of famer, won multiple awards for making tracks, best song of the year, mod of the year, did the letsbeef mixtape, responsible for starting multiple trending movements on Letsbeef.

Nicolas- lifting wordplays off oronym sites and losing to guys like X Caliber.

Are you sure about that? Come back when you have a single decent win or done something on the site other than be a politically correct vagina
Unread 08-23-2017, 08:09 AM
EtH

Imo the story is still that the wordplay doesnt even work. Shodans pic is right.
Unread 08-23-2017, 08:09 AM   #86

EtH

Imo the story is still that the wordplay doesnt even work. Shodans pic is right.

Unread 08-23-2017, 08:58 AM
Mindless Mindless is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Staff Hall Of Famer
HEBREW BANHAMMER
Mentioned: 713 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 6 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleu View Post
*eternal sigh* You can't compare a generic, incredibly overused wordplay to Colitis go by / Kaleidescope eye or Recognize speech / Wreck a nice beach. 5 syllable long wordplay of such complex nature is rare and probably only gets used once unless it's bitten. Doesnt matter if you still had to flip the concept if the concept is bitten. Now, I don't think this deserves much of a punishment, but it's still not acceptable.

From the same post in the very first paragraph:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindless View Post
This isn't a science. Almost nothing is objective unless it's blatant.

Babylon trying to play it off like any wordplay that isn't unique is a bite though and that's not right. This shit isn't a science. It's an artform. That's what I was arguing there. We don't disagree dude.
Unread 08-23-2017, 08:58 AM   #87

Mindless Mindless is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Staff Hall Of Famer
HEBREW BANHAMMER
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 6 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 95 audio / 718 text
Mentioned: 713 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleu View Post
*eternal sigh* You can't compare a generic, incredibly overused wordplay to Colitis go by / Kaleidescope eye or Recognize speech / Wreck a nice beach. 5 syllable long wordplay of such complex nature is rare and probably only gets used once unless it's bitten. Doesnt matter if you still had to flip the concept if the concept is bitten. Now, I don't think this deserves much of a punishment, but it's still not acceptable.

From the same post in the very first paragraph:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindless View Post
This isn't a science. Almost nothing is objective unless it's blatant.

Babylon trying to play it off like any wordplay that isn't unique is a bite though and that's not right. This shit isn't a science. It's an artform. That's what I was arguing there. We don't disagree dude.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2017, 09:24 AM
Bleu

You did imply something along the lines of 'its not so bad because he still had to craft lines around bitten wordplay' which isn't right and doesnt make it any better.
Unread 08-23-2017, 09:24 AM   #88

Bleu

You did imply something along the lines of 'its not so bad because he still had to craft lines around bitten wordplay' which isn't right and doesnt make it any better.

Unread 08-23-2017, 10:44 AM
EtH

Back in the day I used to go through the dictionary trying to come up with wordplay off of every word I saw. Pretty sure that @NawkOut revolution, mixed with this level of effort, is why I rarely even think a wordplay bar is good.
Unread 08-23-2017, 10:44 AM   #89

EtH

Back in the day I used to go through the dictionary trying to come up with wordplay off of every word I saw. Pretty sure that @NawkOut revolution, mixed with this level of effort, is why I rarely even think a wordplay bar is good.

Unread 08-23-2017, 11:18 AM
OSKAR
Mentioned: 1070 Post(s)
Tagged: 31 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
23 Won / 7 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 5 Lost

We all use various platforms to research and construct verses.

When stuck on a scheme we use rhymezone.

How many of you want to construct a bar around a theme (eg of time) and search on google 'idioms with time'

If I'm battling someone (say Rai) I would google 'words starting with rai' and try to think of the wordplay myself.

Now I had no idea these oronym websites existed. But if you do then its obvious that you were searching for these to derive some sort of inspiration from them, and there is nothing wrong with that. Afterall we live in the technology era. We got the tools to construct good lines so why not use them.

What Nick did was stupid (copy pasting a complex wp when he has no history of producing complex wp). From that perspective its obvious he took it. I would have much rather see him defend it by saying yea i did but i still made my own punch rather than the way he did.Afterall He did add his creative twist to it with the gut feeling, full of shit, colitis go by, orange title concepts...Yea I am basically offering nothing to the argument just raising points for both sides.

But come on...no wordplay for the entire verse and then two back to back punches with 5 syllable wps?
Unread 08-23-2017, 11:18 AM   #90

OSKAR
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
23 Won / 7 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 108 audio / 116 text
Mentioned: 1070 Post(s)
Tagged: 31 Thread(s)

We all use various platforms to research and construct verses.

When stuck on a scheme we use rhymezone.

How many of you want to construct a bar around a theme (eg of time) and search on google 'idioms with time'

If I'm battling someone (say Rai) I would google 'words starting with rai' and try to think of the wordplay myself.

Now I had no idea these oronym websites existed. But if you do then its obvious that you were searching for these to derive some sort of inspiration from them, and there is nothing wrong with that. Afterall we live in the technology era. We got the tools to construct good lines so why not use them.

What Nick did was stupid (copy pasting a complex wp when he has no history of producing complex wp). From that perspective its obvious he took it. I would have much rather see him defend it by saying yea i did but i still made my own punch rather than the way he did.Afterall He did add his creative twist to it with the gut feeling, full of shit, colitis go by, orange title concepts...Yea I am basically offering nothing to the argument just raising points for both sides.

But come on...no wordplay for the entire verse and then two back to back punches with 5 syllable wps?
Offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crowdchants, revolt