Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Ranked #3 this Season
7.82/10 stars7.82/10 stars7.82/10 stars7.82/10 stars7.82/10 stars7.82/10 stars7.82/10 stars7.82/10 stars7.82/10 stars7.82/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin: New Jersey, United States
HOTTEST AUDIO BATTLE

VS
PHAZEDD
Ranked #-- this Season
6.78/10 stars6.78/10 stars6.78/10 stars6.78/10 stars6.78/10 stars6.78/10 stars6.78/10 stars6.78/10 stars6.78/10 stars6.78/10 stars
Crew: ANBU Black Ops
Reppin:Florida, United States

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

Custom Beat Unified Championship 2024

Battle Feed
Truer vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written Blind Drop
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Truer vs Skitt_Blazin
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs PHAZEDD
5 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
DeadTRIDeadTRI is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs Jatho Sups
10 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 10-02-2018, 12:18 AM
Supsie
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I think ETH is jealous.
Unread 10-02-2018, 12:18 AM   #81

Supsie

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

I think ETH is jealous.

Unread 10-02-2018, 11:29 AM
Skizzo
Banned
Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Lol.

Eth is the type to break up with a girl and threaten to take down all their photos off all social medias and forums immediately.

Stop bro.
Thats hoe tendencies.

Me and Chy are doing great now. Thanks for asking pimpin.
Unread 10-02-2018, 11:29 AM   #82

Skizzo
Banned
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 40 text

Lol.

Eth is the type to break up with a girl and threaten to take down all their photos off all social medias and forums immediately.

Stop bro.
Thats hoe tendencies.

Me and Chy are doing great now. Thanks for asking pimpin.
Unread 10-02-2018, 06:47 PM
EtH

Skizzo the type to break up with a girl and literally keep her face in his signature every single time he posts. You're fucking weird mate. Bet you still own a pair of her underwear.
Unread 10-02-2018, 06:47 PM   #83

EtH

Skizzo the type to break up with a girl and literally keep her face in his signature every single time he posts. You're fucking weird mate. Bet you still own a pair of her underwear.

Unread 10-02-2018, 06:57 PM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

All that sounds logical and even if you are no longer together, you want to keep the avatar, wtf cares. Thats your righy and your buisness and It isn't for anyone else to "get" so, fuck em.

But that on going feud shit with so much time invested over a DECADE on a (Pre) teen.....

I get battle rap and having a competitive spirit and that a bit of back and forth can inspire but thats beyond excessive.

Im just struggling to get why you'd allow yourself to constantly get dragged back in by a career? Troll and take it to the point of "Fucking" His E Girl plus I'm sure a ton of other thing that haven't been mentioned.

I don't get it, it baffles me. You don't need him. So why let it get to this point. Ignore him and he gets frustrated and bored then finds another target, because thats what he's all about, thats what he does.

I don't really care about the beef. But the psychology of it all is nagging me to ask.

Why go along with this for so long?

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 10-02-2018, 06:57 PM   #84

J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

All that sounds logical and even if you are no longer together, you want to keep the avatar, wtf cares. Thats your righy and your buisness and It isn't for anyone else to "get" so, fuck em.

But that on going feud shit with so much time invested over a DECADE on a (Pre) teen.....

I get battle rap and having a competitive spirit and that a bit of back and forth can inspire but thats beyond excessive.

Im just struggling to get why you'd allow yourself to constantly get dragged back in by a career? Troll and take it to the point of "Fucking" His E Girl plus I'm sure a ton of other thing that haven't been mentioned.

I don't get it, it baffles me. You don't need him. So why let it get to this point. Ignore him and he gets frustrated and bored then finds another target, because thats what he's all about, thats what he does.

I don't really care about the beef. But the psychology of it all is nagging me to ask.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 10-02-2018, 08:42 PM
Skizzo
Banned
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

The kid idolizes me. On some true stan level shit. This last lil stretch of time, hes been dissing me and talking shit in his tracks (as posted above), and ive just ignored him.

But the boy never lets it go.

We running Bbe on fb, and the kid makes fake profiles to get in the group, and inboxes everyone threatening to report them if they join or participate in the group.

Im the only person he could never beat. In a battle, online, just in life in general. So, he can never let it go. Ive ignored his recent cries of attention for months.. As I usually do, then eventually i get tired of doing and saying nothing, and fuck him up again.

I wish he would leave me alone. But The boy is a masochist or something. He dont learn to leave me be and let me live my life lol.

Last edited by Skizzo; 10-02-2018 at 08:47 PM.
Unread 10-02-2018, 08:42 PM   #85

Skizzo
Banned
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

The kid idolizes me. On some true stan level shit. This last lil stretch of time, hes been dissing me and talking shit in his tracks (as posted above), and ive just ignored him.

But the boy never lets it go.

We running Bbe on fb, and the kid makes fake profiles to get in the group, and inboxes everyone threatening to report them if they join or participate in the group.

Im the only person he could never beat. In a battle, online, just in life in general. So, he can never let it go. Ive ignored his recent cries of attention for months.. As I usually do, then eventually i get tired of doing and saying nothing, and fuck him up again.

I wish he would leave me alone. But The boy is a masochist or something. He dont learn to leave me be and let me live my life lol.

Last edited by Skizzo; 10-02-2018 at 08:47 PM.
Unread 10-02-2018, 10:38 PM
Brayne Ded

Unread 10-02-2018, 10:38 PM   #86

Brayne Ded

Unread 10-03-2018, 07:02 AM
EtH

Skizzo out here acting like I didn't expose this just one year ago...

https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161437
Unread 10-03-2018, 07:02 AM   #87

EtH

Skizzo out here acting like I didn't expose this just one year ago...

https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161437

Unread 10-03-2018, 07:06 AM
Supsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianapolis Jones View Post

ARn't you a homosexual? why arnt u off prancing around a field of flowers haha... whatta gay
Unread 10-03-2018, 07:06 AM   #88

Supsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianapolis Jones View Post

ARn't you a homosexual? why arnt u off prancing around a field of flowers haha... whatta gay

Unread 10-03-2018, 09:25 AM
Skizzo
Banned
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Eth, right.. And what you "exposed", was me threatening his life away. After years of beefing, We tried squashing it and being civil, but theres no mistake in exactly what I told him. Which didnt work, cause clearly, now we beefin again.

I dont understand what your point was supposed to be there? But I didn't deny that convo happening lol.

---------- Post added at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSKAR View Post
No bromance going on. Skizzo is playing Rohan and Rohan is desperate for Skizzo's attention and being his 'bro'

Was posted in that thread of yours. You tried to spin it into some gay shit, I found it funny. But @OSKAR tried telling you the same then, that im saying now.

We been saying that shit for years. Cause its true. The boy kills himself for my attention. He'll do whatever he can do to try and get it lol.
Unread 10-03-2018, 09:25 AM   #89

Skizzo
Banned
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Eth, right.. And what you "exposed", was me threatening his life away. After years of beefing, We tried squashing it and being civil, but theres no mistake in exactly what I told him. Which didnt work, cause clearly, now we beefin again.

I dont understand what your point was supposed to be there? But I didn't deny that convo happening lol.

---------- Post added at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSKAR View Post
No bromance going on. Skizzo is playing Rohan and Rohan is desperate for Skizzo's attention and being his 'bro'

Was posted in that thread of yours. You tried to spin it into some gay shit, I found it funny. But @OSKAR tried telling you the same then, that im saying now.

We been saying that shit for years. Cause its true. The boy kills himself for my attention. He'll do whatever he can do to try and get it lol.
Unread 10-03-2018, 10:46 AM
EtH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skizzo View Post

Everyone remembers. You were making him admit to being your slave and call him master and shit.

And I know your situation well. Before you, I was Rohan's attachment. The kid is like a moth to people he can't fuck with. I've probably got no less than 30 unread messages from him since my last time logging into my LB facebook. But the second it came out that the kid was a pedo, I've not spoken or interacted since. He can die for all I care. The more you associate with him, e-beef with him etc. the more you are encouraging an actual paedophile.
Unread 10-03-2018, 10:46 AM   #90

EtH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skizzo View Post

Everyone remembers. You were making him admit to being your slave and call him master and shit.

And I know your situation well. Before you, I was Rohan's attachment. The kid is like a moth to people he can't fuck with. I've probably got no less than 30 unread messages from him since my last time logging into my LB facebook. But the second it came out that the kid was a pedo, I've not spoken or interacted since. He can die for all I care. The more you associate with him, e-beef with him etc. the more you are encouraging an actual paedophile.

Tags
belikeskizzo, faxmachine, justsayintoo