Style: Written
5 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 09-13-2012, 08:45 AM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Liz in his element right now.

Pulse bout to get this work
Unread 09-13-2012, 08:45 AM   #11

J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

Liz in his element right now.

Pulse bout to get this work
Unread 09-13-2012, 11:20 AM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Liz boutta get this work

1) Tubby? Fall back with that B, I look better than the picture of myself over your bed that you beat your dick to every night

2) The processors are at 1.5 Ghz and I'm sure you could clock them both to 2.0

3) Apple puts too many restrictions on their phones so you'll never be able to tap into the full potential of it lmfao. So lets stop the talk of optimization and chipsets right here.

4) Not only does the Galaxy S3 have double the RAM an iPhone 5 does, the newest version of Android, codenamed Jellybean...will be the first iteration of Google's "Project Butter", which is basically the reason the new Android OS will shit on iOS6. Apps will take less CPU/GPU, allowing the phone to run as smooth as butter..Screen transitions will be more fluid than you've ever seen and scrolling, multi-tasking between apps, etc...will look effortless

Let's not forget "Google Now" (Android's take on Siri) is ALOT faster than Siri and it has real-time 'cards' that show up in your notifications to inform you on sports scores, traffic, translations (your phone will automatically turn a translator on for you when you arrive in a foreign country), transit (shows you which buses and trains are coming next when you're near a bus stop/train station)

You can set your alarm so that when you wake up, Google Now gives the top headline of a certain news feed, the weather for your area, final scores in sports, and traffic information. It might even suck your dick for you.

......And last but not least iOS 5 doesn't even have voice enabled turn by turn navigation directions, which Android has had in its OS since at least 2010.

& My Galaxy S3 gets the update to the latest Android version (Jellybean) sometime in the next 2 months, as if this phone wasn't already brutally raping the iPhone 5 on its current version of Android

Last edited by Godbody; 09-13-2012 at 11:31 AM.
Unread 09-13-2012, 11:20 AM   #12

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 86 text

Liz boutta get this work

1) Tubby? Fall back with that B, I look better than the picture of myself over your bed that you beat your dick to every night

3) Apple puts too many restrictions on their phones so you'll never be able to tap into the full potential of it lmfao. So lets stop the talk of optimization and chipsets right here.

4) Not only does the Galaxy S3 have double the RAM an iPhone 5 does, the newest version of Android, codenamed Jellybean...will be the first iteration of Google's "Project Butter", which is basically the reason the new Android OS will shit on iOS6. Apps will take less CPU/GPU, allowing the phone to run as smooth as butter..Screen transitions will be more fluid than you've ever seen and scrolling, multi-tasking between apps, etc...will look effortless

Let's not forget "Google Now" (Android's take on Siri) is ALOT faster than Siri and it has real-time 'cards' that show up in your notifications to inform you on sports scores, traffic, translations (your phone will automatically turn a translator on for you when you arrive in a foreign country), transit (shows you which buses and trains are coming next when you're near a bus stop/train station)

You can set your alarm so that when you wake up, Google Now gives the top headline of a certain news feed, the weather for your area, final scores in sports, and traffic information. It might even suck your dick for you.

......And last but not least iOS 5 doesn't even have voice enabled turn by turn navigation directions, which Android has had in its OS since at least 2010.

& My Galaxy S3 gets the update to the latest Android version (Jellybean) sometime in the next 2 months, as if this phone wasn't already brutally raping the iPhone 5 on its current version of Android

Last edited by Godbody; 09-13-2012 at 11:31 AM.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2012, 11:31 AM
Vandahl
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

i have a flip phone
Unread 09-13-2012, 11:31 AM   #13

Vandahl

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

i have a flip phone

Unread 09-13-2012, 04:16 PM
Lizman Lizman is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 406 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 16 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
448 Won / 153 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by pULSe View Post
Liz boutta get this work

Do You Know What A Chipset Is? Or Are You Copying And Pasting Random Specs For Fun? I Said The Chipset Of The iPhone 5 Demolishes The One In The S3. That Includes All Quadrant Assets Such As CPU, GPU, I/O And Connectivity Options. The Performance That Causes The iPhone To Continually Destroy Everything That Samsung Lays In Its Way Is Not Because Of The Frequency Of Its Processing Cores Nor Is It Because Of Its Voice Assisted Search Feature (The Fuck Nigga??), Its Because The Optimization And Defragmentation Of Key Components Within The CHIPSET And Operating System (Not Unsimilar To Mac Vs PC).

But Hey Lets Talk About That Other Nonsense You Mentioned.
I Was Talking About Stock Optimization. And Apples Kills Samsung There Everytime.
Samsung Tried To Copy The iPhone 4s' Evolution Over The iPhone 4 And Adapt That Same Optimization (And About Everything Else) On Their S2 Successor But They Were Unable To Do That Not Least Due To The Horrible Fragmentation On Android Devices (I'm Somewhat Sure That That Dwarf From Google Assured Me That Jelly Bean/ICS Will Get Rid Of The Slow Ass Performance In Android Phones... Yeah No That Didn't Happen)

OH MY GAWD You Can Set Your Alarm WOW What A Milestone
Not Only Can You Do That With Siri (And Much Better), You Can Also Do That With About 20 Other Devices That Dont Have A Google Android Operating System. And All Of Them Could Do That Before Google Now Was Invented. Better Do Some More Research On Softpedia Or Wherever You Get Your Crappy News From.

Wow Real Time Cards OH EM GEEE
Palm Had That In 2007

What Else *Uno Lavoz Voice*

Voice Enabled Turn By Turn Navigation....
Not Only Did iOS 5 Did Have Vox Nav (Per 3rd Party Involvement... If You Wanna Talk About 3rd Party Android Development (Rooting, Flashing, Modding) Than You Wouldn't Mind Me Doing That Too Right?)...
Nokia Had That For A Decade (I'm Crying Right Now)
Its Getting Better... Nokia Had That For A Decade... For FREE
On Google You Have To Pay For That "Privilege"

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

And That Nigga Said CODENAMED Jellybean
Ahahahahahahaha Are You Serious???
Jellybean Is Already Out You Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Wait, how old are you? I feel uncomfortable being inside your head if you're a minor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT View Post
you still have to give someone the benefit of the doubt regardless of how obvious it looks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
Ok so at this point you guys are just being willfully ignorant / not understanding on purpose / or just trolling.
"Little 4 To 5"? Need To Be "Hand Held"? My "Style" Is Modish Than Basic, I Kid, Joint Clips Follow My "Touch" Like "Co-vid" App Tracing - Lizman Vs MarkThePatriarch

Unread 09-13-2012, 04:16 PM   #14

Lizman Lizman is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 16 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
448 Won / 153 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 704 text
Mentioned: 406 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pULSe View Post
Liz boutta get this work

Do You Know What A Chipset Is? Or Are You Copying And Pasting Random Specs For Fun? I Said The Chipset Of The iPhone 5 Demolishes The One In The S3. That Includes All Quadrant Assets Such As CPU, GPU, I/O And Connectivity Options. The Performance That Causes The iPhone To Continually Destroy Everything That Samsung Lays In Its Way Is Not Because Of The Frequency Of Its Processing Cores Nor Is It Because Of Its Voice Assisted Search Feature (The Fuck Nigga??), Its Because The Optimization And Defragmentation Of Key Components Within The CHIPSET And Operating System (Not Unsimilar To Mac Vs PC).

I Was Talking About Stock Optimization. And Apples Kills Samsung There Everytime.
Samsung Tried To Copy The iPhone 4s' Evolution Over The iPhone 4 And Adapt That Same Optimization (And About Everything Else) On Their S2 Successor But They Were Unable To Do That Not Least Due To The Horrible Fragmentation On Android Devices (I'm Somewhat Sure That That Dwarf From Google Assured Me That Jelly Bean/ICS Will Get Rid Of The Slow Ass Performance In Android Phones... Yeah No That Didn't Happen)

Not Only Can You Do That With Siri (And Much Better), You Can Also Do That With About 20 Other Devices That Dont Have A Google Android Operating System. And All Of Them Could Do That Before Google Now Was Invented. Better Do Some More Research On Softpedia Or Wherever You Get Your Crappy News From.

Palm Had That In 2007

Not Only Did iOS 5 Did Have Vox Nav (Per 3rd Party Involvement... If You Wanna Talk About 3rd Party Android Development (Rooting, Flashing, Modding) Than You Wouldn't Mind Me Doing That Too Right?)...

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Wait, how old are you? I feel uncomfortable being inside your head if you're a minor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT View Post
you still have to give someone the benefit of the doubt regardless of how obvious it looks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
Ok so at this point you guys are just being willfully ignorant / not understanding on purpose / or just trolling.
"Little 4 To 5"? Need To Be "Hand Held"? My "Style" Is Modish Than Basic, I Kid, Joint Clips Follow My "Touch" Like "Co-vid" App Tracing - Lizman Vs MarkThePatriarch

Unread 09-13-2012, 04:20 PM
TheAnonP
Basic Member
Mentioned: 171 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
7 Won / 4 Lost

never thought i'd say this but...

'my vote goes to lizman...GREAT VERSE'
Unread 09-13-2012, 04:20 PM   #15

TheAnonP
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
7 Won / 4 Lost

Mentioned: 171 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

never thought i'd say this but...

'my vote goes to lizman...GREAT VERSE'
Unread 09-13-2012, 09:34 PM
D-Reppin
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to D-Reppin Send a message via MSN to D-Reppin Send a message via Yahoo to D-Reppin
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.64/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
223 Won / 91 Lost

Lol, S3 > iSheep 5.

iSheep 5 has an A6 processor, which is supposedly twice as fast as the A5 which clocked at 800Mhz, meaning the i5 will clock at around 1.5/1.6Ghz, same as SG3, so they're pretty much even there, even though Exynos 4 Quad-Core shits on the A6.

iSheep 5 has the better camera, boo-hoo no one gives a shit, the Nokia Lumia 920 will have the best camera when it launches in the next month or so, moving on...

iSheep 5 has no NFC; this means no wireless charging and other wireless stuff you use NFC for. Instead, iSheep has opted to change their dock connector, so all the fanboys have to dish out hundreds of dollars for new equipment to connect their iSheep 5 with, lol...

iSheep 5 will probably sell at 800-900 USD entry price unlocked. With GS3 being about 25% less and having just as good if not better overall specs than the iSheep 5 (Still no MicroSD for it), I'd do my wallet a favor and go Android.

Last but certainly not least, iSheep 5 was the shit, when it was released last year as the iPhone 4S. Trololol, honestly Apple? 5 years to change your screen to 4 inches? Terrible.

Only hipster-fags and old people use Apple phones, fact.

P.S S3 shits on iSheep 5 in terms of NFC, MicroSD, better front camera, battery life, bigger screen size, and oh yea, Android () ... iSheep 5? Oh right, "Thinner and Lighter", more apps and a nice rear camera... but by all means, go ahead and buy the iSheep 5, I dare you.

Honestly, if you always wanted an Apple phone, now is the best time to buy a 4S when the price cuts... it's basically the same phone with a smaller screen.

.:: "It's Just A Hobby To Me" ::.

Last edited by D-Reppin; 09-13-2012 at 09:42 PM.
Unread 09-13-2012, 09:34 PM   #16

D-Reppin
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.64/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
223 Won / 91 Lost

Send a message via AIM to D-Reppin Send a message via MSN to D-Reppin Send a message via Yahoo to D-Reppin

Lol, S3 > iSheep 5.

iSheep 5 has an A6 processor, which is supposedly twice as fast as the A5 which clocked at 800Mhz, meaning the i5 will clock at around 1.5/1.6Ghz, same as SG3, so they're pretty much even there, even though Exynos 4 Quad-Core shits on the A6.

iSheep 5 has the better camera, boo-hoo no one gives a shit, the Nokia Lumia 920 will have the best camera when it launches in the next month or so, moving on...

iSheep 5 has no NFC; this means no wireless charging and other wireless stuff you use NFC for. Instead, iSheep has opted to change their dock connector, so all the fanboys have to dish out hundreds of dollars for new equipment to connect their iSheep 5 with, lol...

iSheep 5 will probably sell at 800-900 USD entry price unlocked. With GS3 being about 25% less and having just as good if not better overall specs than the iSheep 5 (Still no MicroSD for it), I'd do my wallet a favor and go Android.

Last but certainly not least, iSheep 5 was the shit, when it was released last year as the iPhone 4S. Trololol, honestly Apple? 5 years to change your screen to 4 inches? Terrible.

Only hipster-fags and old people use Apple phones, fact.

P.S S3 shits on iSheep 5 in terms of NFC, MicroSD, better front camera, battery life, bigger screen size, and oh yea, Android () ... iSheep 5? Oh right, "Thinner and Lighter", more apps and a nice rear camera... but by all means, go ahead and buy the iSheep 5, I dare you.

Honestly, if you always wanted an Apple phone, now is the best time to buy a 4S when the price cuts... it's basically the same phone with a smaller screen.

Last edited by D-Reppin; 09-13-2012 at 09:42 PM.
Unread 09-13-2012, 10:15 PM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizman View Post

Palm Had That In 2007

Lizman you must live under a fuckin rock ..nigga said Android was slow

I know Jellybean was out, but for the people that don't know, they wouldn't know what I meant if I threw terms like ICS & JellyBean around.

You're a faggot ass iPhone fanboy when there's 2 niggas schoolin the shit out of you on a topic you feel so strongly about. Where's your rebuttal for GS3 having 2GB RAM and iPhone only having 1GB RAM? Quiet arent you....Ice Cream Sandwich is fast af on my phone. Pretty fluid, considering its WAY more stable than previous versions. & Its fast

This nigga wants to talk about defragmentation and shit like the nigga works for Apple...fuck you think you are?

Fragmentation this, fragmentation that. iPhone is 1 design, 1 camera, 1 OS (or do ya'll get 2 a year?), and ya'll are stuck with it for a year until another iPhone drops.

At least I have options with Android. & the HTC One X is better than the iPhone 5 too, in case you didn't know. Fragment these nuts nigga. OMG OMG FRAGMENTATION LOLZ DERZ 100 ANDROID FONES DERZ ONLY 1 iPHONE MUAHAHA WE HAS STABLE OPERATIN SISTEM

Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit. Your broke ass probably has a brick for a phone and you live vicariously through your friends that have iPhones. lol. You've obviously never owned an Android device in your life that ran on ICS or Jellybean otherwise you'd smack yourself dead across your face for saying the stupid rhetoric that you say.

Android phones give you options.

Apple milks you for all your fuckin money every year and all they do is change the physical dimensions of their design and minor tweaks like going from A5 or A5x to A6 chips.

At least I know my phone will have a specific JellyBean build optimized specifically for my phone and the TouchWiz UI it has.

At least I know my phone will get the version after JellyBean, Key Lime Pie, designed and optimized specifically for my phone, so that it runs fluidly.

All this fragmentation is talk of a stupid nigga that thinks he knows how the world of technology works.

This argument has been going on years before you brought it up in this thread...and Apple doesn't look like they'll be around much longer as the top phone makers of the world, considering Android handsets are closing in ever so quickly, and they'll continue to do so when people realize how much better Android handsets are.

Last edited by Godbody; 09-13-2012 at 10:19 PM.
Unread 09-13-2012, 10:15 PM   #17

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 86 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizman View Post

Palm Had That In 2007

Lizman you must live under a fuckin rock ..nigga said Android was slow

I know Jellybean was out, but for the people that don't know, they wouldn't know what I meant if I threw terms like ICS & JellyBean around.

You're a faggot ass iPhone fanboy when there's 2 niggas schoolin the shit out of you on a topic you feel so strongly about. Where's your rebuttal for GS3 having 2GB RAM and iPhone only having 1GB RAM? Quiet arent you....Ice Cream Sandwich is fast af on my phone. Pretty fluid, considering its WAY more stable than previous versions. & Its fast

This nigga wants to talk about defragmentation and shit like the nigga works for Apple...fuck you think you are?

Fragmentation this, fragmentation that. iPhone is 1 design, 1 camera, 1 OS (or do ya'll get 2 a year?), and ya'll are stuck with it for a year until another iPhone drops.

At least I have options with Android. & the HTC One X is better than the iPhone 5 too, in case you didn't know. Fragment these nuts nigga. OMG OMG FRAGMENTATION LOLZ DERZ 100 ANDROID FONES DERZ ONLY 1 iPHONE MUAHAHA WE HAS STABLE OPERATIN SISTEM

Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit. Your broke ass probably has a brick for a phone and you live vicariously through your friends that have iPhones. lol. You've obviously never owned an Android device in your life that ran on ICS or Jellybean otherwise you'd smack yourself dead across your face for saying the stupid rhetoric that you say.

Android phones give you options.

Apple milks you for all your fuckin money every year and all they do is change the physical dimensions of their design and minor tweaks like going from A5 or A5x to A6 chips.

At least I know my phone will have a specific JellyBean build optimized specifically for my phone and the TouchWiz UI it has.

At least I know my phone will get the version after JellyBean, Key Lime Pie, designed and optimized specifically for my phone, so that it runs fluidly.

All this fragmentation is talk of a stupid nigga that thinks he knows how the world of technology works.

This argument has been going on years before you brought it up in this thread...and Apple doesn't look like they'll be around much longer as the top phone makers of the world, considering Android handsets are closing in ever so quickly, and they'll continue to do so when people realize how much better Android handsets are.

Last edited by Godbody; 09-13-2012 at 10:19 PM.
Unread 09-13-2012, 11:07 PM
Teek
<TKe>
Mentioned: 330 Post(s)
Tagged: 20 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Teek Send a message via MSN to Teek Send a message via Yahoo to Teek
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.51/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
5 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 35 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by EfficienT View Post
i have a flip phone
Out of this whole thread, this is the only post I understood.

I used to be into tech pudding matches, but I don't have the money or time anymore.

I splurged and shelled out like 150 for an lg optimus elite a while back. (I'm poor, it's splurging for me)

it plays my 1200 mp3s, gets flash video n does the shit on here n all the apps I want to run and I pay like 35 a month. I'm happy w it.

I don't see much of a point shelling out or bitching over a few mhz or a little more ram. Most of you mfrs just use your cells for twitter Facebook n net shit anyway. When you start using your cells as hotspots for third world countries to have internet, I may pick sides. Till then, a cell is a cell n they all do basically the same shit anymore.
Unread 09-13-2012, 11:07 PM   #18

Teek
<TKe>
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.51/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
5 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 35 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 418 text
Mentioned: 330 Post(s)
Tagged: 20 Thread(s)

Send a message via AIM to Teek Send a message via MSN to Teek Send a message via Yahoo to Teek

Quote:
Originally Posted by EfficienT View Post
i have a flip phone

I used to be into tech pudding matches, but I don't have the money or time anymore.

I splurged and shelled out like 150 for an lg optimus elite a while back. (I'm poor, it's splurging for me)

it plays my 1200 mp3s, gets flash video n does the shit on here n all the apps I want to run and I pay like 35 a month. I'm happy w it.

I don't see much of a point shelling out or bitching over a few mhz or a little more ram. Most of you mfrs just use your cells for twitter Facebook n net shit anyway. When you start using your cells as hotspots for third world countries to have internet, I may pick sides. Till then, a cell is a cell n they all do basically the same shit anymore.
Unread 09-13-2012, 11:19 PM
½ Man ½ Amazin
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

I'll just buy them both, test them side-by-side for my own personal comparison and then return the one that doesn't fit-in with my business schedule/travel. Simple.
Unread 09-13-2012, 11:19 PM   #19

½ Man ½ Amazin

Voted: 0 audio / 14 text
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

I'll just buy them both, test them side-by-side for my own personal comparison and then return the one that doesn't fit-in with my business schedule/travel. Simple.
Unread 09-13-2012, 11:35 PM
D-Reppin
Ranked Text Record
223 Won / 91 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teek View Post

Nigga I live in a third-world country ...lol, either way i'm just dropping some knowledge cuz I can, ain't nothing to it. I'm just not a fan of corporations who sell mediocre shit at the highest value, thas' all.

Unread 09-13-2012, 11:35 PM   #20

D-Reppin
Ranked Text Record
223 Won / 91 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teek View Post

Nigga I live in a third-world country ...lol, either way i'm just dropping some knowledge cuz I can, ain't nothing to it. I'm just not a fan of corporations who sell mediocre shit at the highest value, thas' all.