Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

Custom Beat Unified Championship 2024 - Continued

Battle Feed
BLIKKYSHOOTA vs DeadTRIDeadTRI is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
BLIKKYSHOOTA vs DeadTRIDeadTRI is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Masked-Reaper vs Bonita Bonfire
Style: Written Blind Drop
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Blocc vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written Blind Drop
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
FightsAndRap... vs Skitt_BlazinSkitt_Blazin is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
5 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Unread 06-17-2012, 10:57 PM
Fiji Osa
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Angry Beastmode Just Started An Fucks Allready PMing For Votes

Get off my sack and stay out my pm nigga you know who the fuck your are saying you been here since 07 .. Dude I found LB way before you

Plus nowhere in @just C rules did he say it's cool to PM battlers in the tourney asking them to vote in a battle

Fuck outta here faggot
Unread 06-17-2012, 10:57 PM   #1

Fiji Osa

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Angry Beastmode Just Started An Fucks Allready PMing For Votes

Get off my sack and stay out my pm nigga you know who the fuck your are saying you been here since 07 .. Dude I found LB way before you

Plus nowhere in @just C rules did he say it's cool to PM battlers in the tourney asking them to vote in a battle

Fuck outta here faggot

Unread 06-18-2012, 12:00 AM
John Wick
Default First of all you drama queen bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiji Osa View Post

Fuck outta here faggot
Only tourney participants can vote as well as exclusive and prior beastmode members so it doesnt matter how they are encourage to drop a fair vote F.Y.I. those rules apply to the battle field because of buddy voters and grimey voters so your not allowed to send a link to vote on the battle theres forums for that. In the tourney voters are basically already in play they are just encouraged to drop a fair one . now if I woulda Pm'd you saying vote for me Ill vote for you thats different SOOO STFU and post ya fucking verse get on wicha life faggot your displaying bitch tendencies hollerin BS on this forum
Unread 06-18-2012, 12:00 AM   #2

John Wick

Default First of all you drama queen bitch

Quote:

Fuck outta here faggot
Only tourney participants can vote as well as exclusive and prior beastmode members so it doesnt matter how they are encourage to drop a fair vote F.Y.I. those rules apply to the battle field because of buddy voters and grimey voters so your not allowed to send a link to vote on the battle theres forums for that. In the tourney voters are basically already in play they are just encouraged to drop a fair one . now if I woulda Pm'd you saying vote for me Ill vote for you thats different SOOO STFU and post ya fucking verse get on wicha life faggot your displaying bitch tendencies hollerin BS on this forum

Unread 06-18-2012, 07:03 AM
Fiji Osa

Aside from your bitchin .. The Beastmode ain't no different from any other tourney

You basically gave yourself away by posting in this thread. We never can pm people to vote in any battle! Mods yes but not members whether r not they in the tourney or not. Plus you have a lot of votes in their didn't see the reason for u to risk getting disqualled for a vote you can't even see .. Smdh
Unread 06-18-2012, 07:03 AM   #3

Fiji Osa

Aside from your bitchin .. The Beastmode ain't no different from any other tourney

You basically gave yourself away by posting in this thread. We never can pm people to vote in any battle! Mods yes but not members whether r not they in the tourney or not. Plus you have a lot of votes in their didn't see the reason for u to risk getting disqualled for a vote you can't even see .. Smdh

Unread 06-18-2012, 07:41 AM
John Wick
Default SHut up already

Shut up already Because its no suprise that everyone in the tourney is going to vote on the battle plus exclusive members and prior beastmode participants its not a secret, its a reminder ,its not a conspiracy, so SHut up you Naggy punk muthufuka you sounding lamer and lamer

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 AM ----------

Quote:

I can Post the battle on participants and exclusive members profile .. you cant do that with a regular battle in the field So get ya facts str8 fagget .. Focus on ya own shit you aint even post yet and its monday BITCH
Unread 06-18-2012, 07:41 AM   #4

John Wick

Default SHut up already

Shut up already Because its no suprise that everyone in the tourney is going to vote on the battle plus exclusive members and prior beastmode participants its not a secret, its a reminder ,its not a conspiracy, so SHut up you Naggy punk muthufuka you sounding lamer and lamer

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 AM ----------

Quote:

I can Post the battle on participants and exclusive members profile .. you cant do that with a regular battle in the field So get ya facts str8 fagget .. Focus on ya own shit you aint even post yet and its monday BITCH

Unread 06-18-2012, 10:21 AM
Just C
Mentioned: 616 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost

No pming profiling or Iming for votes PERIOD!

I woulda stated this in the rules but I thought that was a given since you all been here long enough to know the score.

Use the proper forums to promote your battles.
You can even put your battle in your sig that will help.

Leave the rest of the promotion to me. No battles are getting slept on so Pming n Iming is not needed.

Any Pming or Iming for votes from here on out will lead to an Automatic DQ.

Last edited by Just C; 06-18-2012 at 10:24 AM.
Unread 06-18-2012, 10:21 AM   #5

Just C
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost

I woulda stated this in the rules but I thought that was a given since you all been here long enough to know the score.

Leave the rest of the promotion to me. No battles are getting slept on so Pming n Iming is not needed.

Last edited by Just C; 06-18-2012 at 10:24 AM.
Unread 06-18-2012, 10:27 AM
John Wick
Default SOo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just € View Post

I guess I got it twisted then Ill take that L like a man then fuck it if it comes to that Osa was was right and I was wrong guess I misunderstood how to go about shit oh well Real niggaz do real things I aint wetting it 1
Unread 06-18-2012, 10:27 AM   #6

John Wick

Default SOo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just € View Post

I guess I got it twisted then Ill take that L like a man then fuck it if it comes to that Osa was was right and I was wrong guess I misunderstood how to go about shit oh well Real niggaz do real things I aint wetting it 1

Unread 06-18-2012, 10:35 AM
Just C
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost

Thread has been merged into the BM discussion so if you want to continue this discussion please take it there. Thanks.

Thread Closed.
Unread 06-18-2012, 10:35 AM   #7

Just C
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost

Thread has been merged into the BM discussion so if you want to continue this discussion please take it there. Thanks.

Thread Closed.
Closed Thread