Notices

User Tag List

Unread 01-20-2019, 11:44 AM
joan of arc
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default UH OH ILL GET THE MODS IN TROUBLE

i present a recent message from bnas to me:

You think these mods and dudes are your friends??? Someone just sent me a screen shot "Bnas has me blocked is there anyway around it???". No there's not. Your definitely blocked this time for good. And don't be thinking if you get in the FVC you'll be 'allowed' to vote on my battles anyways. Your blocked forever bitch. Noone likes you on this site you seek people's acceptance so badly I can't witness it. I'm having your blocked vote deleted also, claiming the other dude had less technical problems when noonecan even HEAR HIS VERSE. Lol fucking dumb ass uneducated voting peice of shit. Don't bother messaging back your blocked for good from the admins. And I will give you a word of advice. Don't be getting moderators into trouble and losing their jobs because you want to hate vote my battles. Admins know about everything now. Move along little boiiii next mod or FVC mod you message about me is Gonzo and you can also catch a ban for what your doing. I won't be reading your messages as your blocked now for good so sit the fuck down know your roll and don't be getting moderators into trouble trying to fuck around with my battles. Noble and I been cool since 2011 you dumb ass clueless peice of shit with no bars. You attention seek worse then a god damn women boiiii

lmao. this guy is pure cancer. bnas isn't an active member who helps the site, he is an active predator who spams refresh on the open battles to see if he can spot a new user to molest. bnas is a serial rapist. lmfao. he has me blocked so i cannot respond to him via private message, so i'll leave my response here

:g uns:
@Bnas
Unread 01-20-2019, 11:44 AM   #1

joan of arc

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Default UH OH ILL GET THE MODS IN TROUBLE

i present a recent message from bnas to me:

You think these mods and dudes are your friends??? Someone just sent me a screen shot "Bnas has me blocked is there anyway around it???". No there's not. Your definitely blocked this time for good. And don't be thinking if you get in the FVC you'll be 'allowed' to vote on my battles anyways. Your blocked forever bitch. Noone likes you on this site you seek people's acceptance so badly I can't witness it. I'm having your blocked vote deleted also, claiming the other dude had less technical problems when noonecan even HEAR HIS VERSE. Lol fucking dumb ass uneducated voting peice of shit. Don't bother messaging back your blocked for good from the admins. And I will give you a word of advice. Don't be getting moderators into trouble and losing their jobs because you want to hate vote my battles. Admins know about everything now. Move along little boiiii next mod or FVC mod you message about me is Gonzo and you can also catch a ban for what your doing. I won't be reading your messages as your blocked now for good so sit the fuck down know your roll and don't be getting moderators into trouble trying to fuck around with my battles. Noble and I been cool since 2011 you dumb ass clueless peice of shit with no bars. You attention seek worse then a god damn women boiiii

lmao. this guy is pure cancer. bnas isn't an active member who helps the site, he is an active predator who spams refresh on the open battles to see if he can spot a new user to molest. bnas is a serial rapist. lmfao. he has me blocked so i cannot respond to him via private message, so i'll leave my response here

:g uns:
@Bnas

Unread 01-20-2019, 12:12 PM
EtH

I think he helps the site, but how would you hate voting Bnas get the mods in trouble exactly?
Unread 01-20-2019, 12:12 PM   #2

EtH

I think he helps the site, but how would you hate voting Bnas get the mods in trouble exactly?

Unread 01-20-2019, 12:31 PM
Aggo

Just messaged Noble. Have some screen shots from dudes about what you say and how to get people to vote against me. You don't vote on my battles unless it's against me, you've never voted once for me. I'm sending a message request with this message to Noble. Here it is. I'm telling you and Seul stay off my battles. I don't give a fuck if y'all don't like me. Your fucking with the most active guy on this website. Also I blocked Guts for all the 3 and 4s he gave me then you somehow made it for he's unblocked. This fuckery has to stop and it starts with YOU moderator fucking around with the most active dudes just because YOU yourself don't like them and jump on everybody else's band wagon. I bet if everyone liked me YOU would like me. Stop following everyone else's leads it's a god damn rap battling website go make friends outside of this shit. Message request received. Now never talk or vote on my battles again
Unread 01-20-2019, 12:31 PM   #3

Aggo

Just messaged Noble. Have some screen shots from dudes about what you say and how to get people to vote against me. You don't vote on my battles unless it's against me, you've never voted once for me. I'm sending a message request with this message to Noble. Here it is. I'm telling you and Seul stay off my battles. I don't give a fuck if y'all don't like me. Your fucking with the most active guy on this website. Also I blocked Guts for all the 3 and 4s he gave me then you somehow made it for he's unblocked. This fuckery has to stop and it starts with YOU moderator fucking around with the most active dudes just because YOU yourself don't like them and jump on everybody else's band wagon. I bet if everyone liked me YOU would like me. Stop following everyone else's leads it's a god damn rap battling website go make friends outside of this shit. Message request received. Now never talk or vote on my battles again

Unread 01-20-2019, 12:53 PM
Barzooka
Mentioned: 241 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Do you guys want me to message the dude and see if I can arrange some sort of peace treaty LOL I actually get along fine with Bnas and I could probably talk some sense into him.
Originally Posted by JayDiamondScarFace View Post
I got a 1.73¢,made 3$dollars twooday and bought some tobacco smoke with 2$dollars haha my bank account empty no credit cards i m freestyle the money,since young money
Unread 01-20-2019, 12:53 PM   #4

Barzooka
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 353 audio / 268 text

Do you guys want me to message the dude and see if I can arrange some sort of peace treaty LOL I actually get along fine with Bnas and I could probably talk some sense into him.
I got a 1.73¢,made 3$dollars twooday and bought some tobacco smoke with 2$dollars haha my bank account empty no credit cards i m freestyle the money,since young money
Unread 01-20-2019, 01:09 PM
Aggo

Not sure that's gonna do it seeing as it's your battle hes all bent out of shape over.
Unread 01-20-2019, 01:09 PM   #5

Aggo

Not sure that's gonna do it seeing as it's your battle hes all bent out of shape over.

Unread 01-20-2019, 01:50 PM
Barzooka
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggo View Post
He literally just messaged me like not even that long ago saying we had a great battle and asked me to fv one of his battles.

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

Also, I don't see him complaining about me anywhere (as of recently, that is.) If it wasn't for my battle, guts. would have just eventually voted against Bnas again and get him all bent out of shape.
Unread 01-20-2019, 01:50 PM   #6

Barzooka
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 353 audio / 268 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggo View Post
He literally just messaged me like not even that long ago saying we had a great battle and asked me to fv one of his battles.

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

Also, I don't see him complaining about me anywhere (as of recently, that is.) If it wasn't for my battle, guts. would have just eventually voted against Bnas again and get him all bent out of shape.
Unread 01-20-2019, 03:28 PM
joan of arc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxve View Post

he prob never even listened to your verse. and bnas isn't someone we need a peace treaty with. i want him banned for fucking with the noobs. he is a cancer to the site.
Unread 01-20-2019, 03:28 PM   #7

joan of arc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxve View Post

he prob never even listened to your verse. and bnas isn't someone we need a peace treaty with. i want him banned for fucking with the noobs. he is a cancer to the site.

Unread 01-20-2019, 03:32 PM
Locchart

I'd rather see Lizman banned over Bnas.
Unread 01-20-2019, 03:32 PM   #8

Locchart

I'd rather see Lizman banned over Bnas.