2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Pchyko vs CCeee
Style: Freestyle
5 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

View Poll Results: Who is the weakest Grand Champion?
Rant 6 31.58%
TalkSick 2 10.53%
Old English 0 0%
Splendid 11 57.89%
Swishha 0 0%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 10-24-2017, 12:08 PM
Subreal
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Matrix 2007 View Post
Obviously I'm only talking about text, as was every other person with the exception of you.

Also, TalkSick is more well regard than those with a better record against good competition. "Blah blah blah different time blah blah". You were never part of the text scene, how would you know?

@Shodan, little bit of both. Something current people do is read things with a deliberately negative mindset, or remember old heads based on weak comebacks. I could take any current top battlers bars and make them look like a child wrote them with a breakdown, and that's what people do when they want to deliberately push the agenda that old heads sucked. What I find funny is that guys who respect those old heads are typically the top guys. Erupt's favourite battlers pre-dates LB, yet he probably beats anyone active right now. Prime for prime strength, and also site standing and reputation at the time.
Not really. Illokwent also thinks a lot of old heads are overrated if I remember correctly and he beat daddio. lol

Pack of Wolves, gayest crew on the site.
Unread 10-24-2017, 12:08 PM   #10

Subreal
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Voted: 44 audio / 258 text
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Matrix 2007 View Post
Obviously I'm only talking about text, as was every other person with the exception of you.

Also, TalkSick is more well regard than those with a better record against good competition. "Blah blah blah different time blah blah". You were never part of the text scene, how would you know?

@Shodan, little bit of both. Something current people do is read things with a deliberately negative mindset, or remember old heads based on weak comebacks. I could take any current top battlers bars and make them look like a child wrote them with a breakdown, and that's what people do when they want to deliberately push the agenda that old heads sucked. What I find funny is that guys who respect those old heads are typically the top guys. Erupt's favourite battlers pre-dates LB, yet he probably beats anyone active right now. Prime for prime strength, and also site standing and reputation at the time.
Not really. Illokwent also thinks a lot of old heads are overrated if I remember correctly and he beat daddio. lol
Offline   Reply With Quote

Display