Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Ranked #3 this Season
7.82/10 stars7.82/10 stars7.82/10 stars7.82/10 stars7.82/10 stars7.82/10 stars7.82/10 stars7.82/10 stars7.82/10 stars7.82/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin: New Jersey, United States
HOTTEST AUDIO BATTLE

VS
PHAZEDD
Ranked #-- this Season
6.78/10 stars6.78/10 stars6.78/10 stars6.78/10 stars6.78/10 stars6.78/10 stars6.78/10 stars6.78/10 stars6.78/10 stars6.78/10 stars
Crew: ANBU Black Ops
Reppin:Florida, United States

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

Custom Beat Unified Championship 2024

Battle Feed
Profite vs Skitt_Blazin
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Jatho Sups vs PHAZEDD
Style: Written Blind Drop
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Truer vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Truer vs Skitt_Blazin
5 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs PHAZEDD
5 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
DeadTRIDeadTRI is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs Jatho Sups
10 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 10-25-2017, 06:53 PM
Bleu
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Work View Post
Firstly, this^^

I agree with Esso in a way, but I find it odd that people think a mod's primary responsibility should be voting. Also, I'm not sure why a mod has to be an active battler. Voting and battling are what everyone on the site does. Should the most active members just be made mod? I don't think that makes much sense.
Mod material is somebody who is level-headed, intelligent, and fair. It's somebody who knows the site and its culture well and who can help people out with explanations and by making proper decisions when it comes to intervention. It's somebody who doesn't catch feelings. It's somebody trustworthy.
I've been guilty of very rarely voting for a while now, and I haven't battled in over a year. I've been meaning to get better with that. But hey, if you ask around, I'm willing to bet most members find me helpful and fair, and quick to handle requests when I'm online. I think most of the mods fit that description, hell, all of them really. Illo has basically ghosted, I'll give you that lol. I always figured what's the harm in keeping him around since he did so much in the past, but yeah...
Doing things like running tourneys is another thing mods should definitely be doing in my opinion, and I've also failed at that. That's why I'm trying to get something going in Tinychat to maybe spark some activity and bring back an old favorite that people like Noble and Rant used to host.
You can host the custom beat tourney

No we're not gonna rap on your beats
Unread 10-25-2017, 06:53 PM   #10

Bleu

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Work View Post
Firstly, this^^

I agree with Esso in a way, but I find it odd that people think a mod's primary responsibility should be voting. Also, I'm not sure why a mod has to be an active battler. Voting and battling are what everyone on the site does. Should the most active members just be made mod? I don't think that makes much sense.
Mod material is somebody who is level-headed, intelligent, and fair. It's somebody who knows the site and its culture well and who can help people out with explanations and by making proper decisions when it comes to intervention. It's somebody who doesn't catch feelings. It's somebody trustworthy.
I've been guilty of very rarely voting for a while now, and I haven't battled in over a year. I've been meaning to get better with that. But hey, if you ask around, I'm willing to bet most members find me helpful and fair, and quick to handle requests when I'm online. I think most of the mods fit that description, hell, all of them really. Illo has basically ghosted, I'll give you that lol. I always figured what's the harm in keeping him around since he did so much in the past, but yeah...
Doing things like running tourneys is another thing mods should definitely be doing in my opinion, and I've also failed at that. That's why I'm trying to get something going in Tinychat to maybe spark some activity and bring back an old favorite that people like Noble and Rant used to host.
You can host the custom beat tourney

No we're not gonna rap on your beats

Tags
babylon4mod, rant4mod