Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

Custom Beat Unified Championship 2024

Battle Feed
Jatho Sups vs PHAZEDD
Style: Written Blind Drop
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Truer vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Truer vs Skitt_Blazin
5 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs PHAZEDD
5 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
DeadTRIDeadTRI is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs Jatho Sups
10 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 02-28-2023, 05:18 PM
919 SeparK
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
31 Won / 12 Lost
Default How do we get more Eyes and Votes on Text/Audio Battles?

What's Good LB?

How is everyone living!? Alright, just so you guys know a bit of background on me before I start my rant. I usually go by the artist name BarTendeR, but seeing that that was taken, i went with WerdSmith. Ive been in the game since 1995 and actually used to be on this site back about 10 years or so ago. And now i will start my rant. Back then here at "good old" Lets Beef (10 or so years ago) there wasnt a single person that would sneak and ask a friend or hell, even a person they had never talked to, and ask for a vote. In there favor I might add. Now, there were times that someone would hit up a random member of the site asking them that whenever they got the time, if they could drop a FAIR on there newest battle, or there battle that needed one more vote to close. Yes, there was times where there would be that one idiot that would sneak and do some dumb shit. But mods were pretty good at catching them and banning them rather quickly. Ive been back here on this site now for about 2 weeks. And what ive seen, is the hospice stages of LB's life evolve before my eyes. There are so many battles still open and battles with no votes for days because of the lack of voters and/or eyes on the site and battle pages that it isnt even funny. Not to mention, when there are voters dropping votes on battles, they barely give any sort of explination for there votes. I used to live and breath for this site. And to see it like it sits now is very disheartening. And something needs to be done, and quickly. So, this is what I suggest. I want for whoever reads this thread and gives a shit about this site, to let me know what it is that they suggest be done to better the battle pages and to bring more eyes and publicity to LB. This site has been nourishing emcees for years. Now it is time we gave back. I for one, suggest that we have advertising campaigns. Something to bring more eyes upon the site. Whether it be cross site tournaments or something else of that nature. Also, when it comes to voting, if you drop a fair vote on a battle, you MUST explain your vote. And in more words than just a sentence or two. If you dont, then your vote will be discounted. If the voter votes on three battles in a row with no explination, then your account will be banned. Also, I want to see battles that arent left opoen or undecided. I honestly do not think that it is a bad thing to throw out a message asking that if anyone has the time, to drop a fair on an open battle. And to make sure that this wouldnt get out of hand, there could be moderators made for just this sort of thing. Mods that are given special and more in depth "powers" to ensure that things dont go batshit crazy. Alright, my rant is over. And my fingers hurt from all this typing. Seriously, lets make LB the best that it possibly can be. We should do nothing but try the best means possible to do this, LB has had our backs for years. Time to return the favor. Any questions, just send me a message or hit me up in the chat boxes. Until then guys, No hate, just Respect, ALWAYS.

Sincerely,
WerdSmith
Unread 02-28-2023, 05:18 PM   #1

919 SeparK
Estimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 10/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 10/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
31 Won / 12 Lost

Voted: 15 audio / 282 text
Default How do we get more Eyes and Votes on Text/Audio Battles?

What's Good LB?

How is everyone living!? Alright, just so you guys know a bit of background on me before I start my rant. I usually go by the artist name BarTendeR, but seeing that that was taken, i went with WerdSmith. Ive been in the game since 1995 and actually used to be on this site back about 10 years or so ago. And now i will start my rant. Back then here at "good old" Lets Beef (10 or so years ago) there wasnt a single person that would sneak and ask a friend or hell, even a person they had never talked to, and ask for a vote. In there favor I might add. Now, there were times that someone would hit up a random member of the site asking them that whenever they got the time, if they could drop a FAIR on there newest battle, or there battle that needed one more vote to close. Yes, there was times where there would be that one idiot that would sneak and do some dumb shit. But mods were pretty good at catching them and banning them rather quickly. Ive been back here on this site now for about 2 weeks. And what ive seen, is the hospice stages of LB's life evolve before my eyes. There are so many battles still open and battles with no votes for days because of the lack of voters and/or eyes on the site and battle pages that it isnt even funny. Not to mention, when there are voters dropping votes on battles, they barely give any sort of explination for there votes. I used to live and breath for this site. And to see it like it sits now is very disheartening. And something needs to be done, and quickly. So, this is what I suggest. I want for whoever reads this thread and gives a shit about this site, to let me know what it is that they suggest be done to better the battle pages and to bring more eyes and publicity to LB. This site has been nourishing emcees for years. Now it is time we gave back. I for one, suggest that we have advertising campaigns. Something to bring more eyes upon the site. Whether it be cross site tournaments or something else of that nature. Also, when it comes to voting, if you drop a fair vote on a battle, you MUST explain your vote. And in more words than just a sentence or two. If you dont, then your vote will be discounted. If the voter votes on three battles in a row with no explination, then your account will be banned. Also, I want to see battles that arent left opoen or undecided. I honestly do not think that it is a bad thing to throw out a message asking that if anyone has the time, to drop a fair on an open battle. And to make sure that this wouldnt get out of hand, there could be moderators made for just this sort of thing. Mods that are given special and more in depth "powers" to ensure that things dont go batshit crazy. Alright, my rant is over. And my fingers hurt from all this typing. Seriously, lets make LB the best that it possibly can be. We should do nothing but try the best means possible to do this, LB has had our backs for years. Time to return the favor. Any questions, just send me a message or hit me up in the chat boxes. Until then guys, No hate, just Respect, ALWAYS.

Sincerely,
WerdSmith
Unread 02-28-2023, 06:25 PM
RhymeSmoke RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
3 1578
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.82/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
348 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Bro nobody's 👀 work After this tight ass post... spread that shit tf out...

🎵Jeepers creepers...ya just blinded my peepers🎵

Spoiler for 💀🔥DISS TRACKS🔥💀:

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Unread 02-28-2023, 06:25 PM   #2

3 1578
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.82/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
348 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 1001 audio / 120 text

Bro nobody's 👀 work After this tight ass post... spread that shit tf out...

🎵Jeepers creepers...ya just blinded my peepers🎵

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Unread 02-28-2023, 07:07 PM
Barzooka
Mentioned: 241 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

I believe that we should implement a system where it's required to spend on-site credits to start battles, which are accumulated by voting on battles in both the audio arena as well as the text arena. Simple things, such as uploading tracks, participating in cyphers, etc, should cost on-site credits as well to further entice users to vote on battles in order to accumulate these said credits. These credits will be non-transferable and non-purchasable.

There should also be a bi-monthly credit reset system so people don't stockpile and sit on their credits so they can just battle whenever they please without having to vote for a long while. This will therefore prompt users to eventually vote again so they may continue to participate in site activities. The reason why I say bi-monthly is because that will allow users enough time to accumulate these credits in order to submit a decent amount of battles, purchase emcee items, things like that, as one month may not be just enough time to do this, however, every two months should be plenty.
Originally Posted by JayDiamondScarFace View Post
I got a 1.73¢,made 3$dollars twooday and bought some tobacco smoke with 2$dollars haha my bank account empty no credit cards i m freestyle the money,since young money
Unread 02-28-2023, 07:07 PM   #3

Barzooka
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 353 audio / 268 text

I believe that we should implement a system where it's required to spend on-site credits to start battles, which are accumulated by voting on battles in both the audio arena as well as the text arena. Simple things, such as uploading tracks, participating in cyphers, etc, should cost on-site credits as well to further entice users to vote on battles in order to accumulate these said credits. These credits will be non-transferable and non-purchasable.

There should also be a bi-monthly credit reset system so people don't stockpile and sit on their credits so they can just battle whenever they please without having to vote for a long while. This will therefore prompt users to eventually vote again so they may continue to participate in site activities. The reason why I say bi-monthly is because that will allow users enough time to accumulate these credits in order to submit a decent amount of battles, purchase emcee items, things like that, as one month may not be just enough time to do this, however, every two months should be plenty.
I got a 1.73¢,made 3$dollars twooday and bought some tobacco smoke with 2$dollars haha my bank account empty no credit cards i m freestyle the money,since young money
Unread 02-28-2023, 09:55 PM
Purps
Premier League Champion
2x One-Bar King
Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.77/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
40 Won / 7 Lost

Only thing we can do is take a time machine back to about 2010 when sites like this were in their prime. Everyone does their battles on facebook or discord or xbox or whatever the fuck now a days.
Unread 02-28-2023, 09:55 PM   #4

Purps
Premier League Champion
2x One-Bar King
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.77/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
40 Won / 7 Lost

Voted: 6 audio / 81 text
Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Only thing we can do is take a time machine back to about 2010 when sites like this were in their prime. Everyone does their battles on facebook or discord or xbox or whatever the fuck now a days.
Unread 02-28-2023, 11:45 PM
3 1578
Ranked Audio Record
348 Won / 55 Lost
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

You seriously need to break your novels into paragraphs...that was a tough read...took 5 tries...and didn't it get through it without scanning due to the brightness of all the tight sentences....smh

LB always gonna be like all that shit you wrote...if you worried about votes...you gotta body!...then you wont have to worry. ....real talk. You always gonna get sideways votes, but if you takin it to everyone with ya bars...you wont worry so much....

Voting shouldn't be about explanations...90% dont keep it real in the descriptions anyway...they half real... Nobody wants someone to vote against them because they said they sucked. But if everyone did keep it real...it would drastically change and people will be forced to get better at text and audio.

Real votes should be based on 4 or 5 different categories then it auto picks the vote from your choices.. but bro staff can't change anything really...so it is what it is for now...and if you been rockin since 1995...THEN MIC TF UP! You wont be disappointed too much on voting on audio, cept for tournaments imo, .most who win actually are the winners on audio battles...

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

And if you want battles closed... promo them shits...smh

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Unread 02-28-2023, 11:45 PM   #5

3 1578
Ranked Audio Record
348 Won / 55 Lost
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

You seriously need to break your novels into paragraphs...that was a tough read...took 5 tries...and didn't it get through it without scanning due to the brightness of all the tight sentences....smh

LB always gonna be like all that shit you wrote...if you worried about votes...you gotta body!...then you wont have to worry. ....real talk. You always gonna get sideways votes, but if you takin it to everyone with ya bars...you wont worry so much....

Voting shouldn't be about explanations...90% dont keep it real in the descriptions anyway...they half real... Nobody wants someone to vote against them because they said they sucked. But if everyone did keep it real...it would drastically change and people will be forced to get better at text and audio.

Real votes should be based on 4 or 5 different categories then it auto picks the vote from your choices.. but bro staff can't change anything really...so it is what it is for now...and if you been rockin since 1995...THEN MIC TF UP! You wont be disappointed too much on voting on audio, cept for tournaments imo, .most who win actually are the winners on audio battles...

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

And if you want battles closed... promo them shits...smh
Unread 03-01-2023, 09:56 AM
The Saaxxx Baba
Mentioned: 219 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 50 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Porn.....

*CUM SHOTS IN THE AIR*
Unread 03-01-2023, 09:56 AM   #6

The Saaxxx Baba
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 50 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 273 audio / 1181 text

Porn.....

*CUM SHOTS IN THE AIR*
Unread 03-01-2023, 10:17 AM
Barzooka
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saaxxx Baba View Post
Porn.....
Hey Saxxx you remember me? You remember when they banned me?

Yeah I'm a mod now tehe-haha
Unread 03-01-2023, 10:17 AM   #7

Barzooka
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 353 audio / 268 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saaxxx Baba View Post
Porn.....

Unread 03-01-2023, 05:53 PM
The Saaxxx Baba
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 50 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by B a r z o o k a View Post

yes i do remember, you were banned on discord too, well so was i for being too saaxxx :P

anyways, i'm glad you still here and a mod now.

*CUM SHOTS IN THE AIR*
Unread 03-01-2023, 05:53 PM   #8

The Saaxxx Baba
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 50 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 273 audio / 1181 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by B a r z o o k a View Post

yes i do remember, you were banned on discord too, well so was i for being too saaxxx :P

anyways, i'm glad you still here and a mod now.
Unread 03-01-2023, 06:00 PM
919 SeparK
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
31 Won / 12 Lost

always gonna be room for a fucking smartass eh?
Unread 03-01-2023, 06:00 PM   #9

919 SeparK
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
31 Won / 12 Lost

Voted: 15 audio / 282 text

Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2023, 08:30 PM
3 1578
Ranked Audio Record
348 Won / 55 Lost
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by WerdSmith View Post
Thats your reply to your own post? Smh

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=lb&id=690764

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Unread 03-01-2023, 08:30 PM   #10

3 1578
Ranked Audio Record
348 Won / 55 Lost
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by WerdSmith View Post
Thats your reply to your own post? Smh

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=lb&id=690764