Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
CCeee vs Dredd Tha Lead
Style: Written
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Beef
"ARTSADA" (Masked-Reaper Diss).
By: Ny Himmel
44 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments

I expected better after the hype you give yourself. 

try again. 

Posted By: Masked-Reaper - 2022-11-06

I kept the rating on "Rate This Track" because it's the closest thing to 0

Posted By: Rowdy - 2022-11-09

So i decided to listen to this joint....

So I get why kats be talking so much shit when someone drops a diss in here nowadays.. So they dont have to reply...Which is wack af and makes zero sense. Wtf happened to LB?  Cause real talk..this was a body just because of the fact that he aint replying and makin excuses. 

So most kats on here dont have a voice for rap...but Himmel...you do. I would be able to know you're rappin just by hearing you, which most on here sound exactly the same. Once you get comfortable with a verse you can put some swag on it... you're golden.

I dont really fuck with slow beats, but using a slow beat like this you can fit more content within each 4 count bar and still be on Time which you were doing, but a fell off flow a few times in the first. Ya bars were different, and for me, thats what its all about. Kats be sayin the same shit or be on some basic shit. But you was sayin some wild shit. Some sounded like freestyle, and it might of been some, which is cool...its a diss so it ain't gotta be perfect. 

Woulda been cool to put something between that gap between the two verses, nit necessarily a hook. I always like fuckin with movie clips. 

I think the 2nd verse was better and ya held the flow. Kats be spittin off beat heavy sometimes, but you held it. Just gotta get in to the routine of not falling off at all. If you know you fucked up .. fix it...dont settle. 

I see you aint been online since you dropped this. Hopefully it aint because of the clown trolls on here, because this was honestly better than most on here.. The way they was makin it seem is 🧢... None of them even rap...so fuck them.

If you were to tighten this up by memorizing ya verses and redo this with a little more energy, swag, and flow this would be a complete body...and aint nothin wrong with redoing ya shit. Really you dont even need to be just drop another! Keep spittin 

Posted By: RhymeSmoke - 2022-11-15

thats my kinda beat yo ...slow eeire shit ...nice flow  pretty dope overall 

Posted By: DeadTRI - 2023-02-01

Ratings:
DeadTRI: 9
RhymeSmoke: 7
Masked-Reaper: 1

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)