Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Hip Hop
Act Up (2023).
By: Barzooka
24 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments

[M-MP5K]

Posted By: Barzooka - 2023-04-22

Djinn The Disciple is Hot Wings Cola's rapper persona

I fucks with it. I thought the flow and delivery were pretty good. The beat hit hard. I really like the beat. Lyrics were good. 1st verse I had to listen closely to what was being said which was my only problem. Other than that dope shit

Posted By: Phe - 2023-04-22

gl yo

I threw up in my mouth a lil...this is hot garbage. Lol @ deleting comments... #PUSSY

HOW'S IT FEEL? 

Posted By: RhymeSmoke - 2023-04-23

^ hating pussy

Posted By: Barzooka - 2023-04-23

🗑️

How is it hate when its facts? I rated a 4..and its that at best. Isnt like ya pussy ass vote on that tain battle? Thay wasn't hate tho right? You enjoyed tains mumbled nothingness more right? Well i don't enjoy whatever this is supposed to be..

SoundCloud and every other rap site and app killed rap, because its got Kats like you thinkin yall are actually good...smh

Okay but you're admitting to being a hater. You're admitting to giving this a poor rating because I voted against you in a battle, after I said multiple times that it wasn't a hate vote. You just can't get over yourself because you're a fucking pussy. Only pussies act like this over getting voted against and that's why your opinion on this track doesn't matter. Like I could rate all of your tracks terribly but do you see me doing that? No, you don't, because I will never care about you enough to hate you. Now hop off my dick faggot.

Posted By: Barzooka - 2023-04-23

No you fat fuck...its a 4. Smh... #YouMad

Okay cool thanks for your feedback. The newer style isn't for everyone man.

Posted By: Barzooka - 2023-04-24

Ratings:
Phe: 9
RhymeSmoke: 0

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)