Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
CCeee vs Dredd Tha Lead
Style: Written
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Midwest
Not enough...
By: Profite
31 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments

Jae Prime - Sunshower' (Freestyle)..Str8 off the top of the dome .. hollaaa

Posted By: Profite - 2022-03-09

Jae Prime - Sunshower' (Freestyle)..Str8 off the top of the dome .. hollaaa

Posted By: Profite - 2022-03-09

Nice 

Posted By: Glorious Don - 2022-03-11

Beat is hard...why you droppin frees on tracks? Drop some open battles...Good shit though. Free is better than most on here. Who's beat??

Posted By: RhymeSmoke - 2022-03-11

You spit for days too...You could do some damage with freestyle battles. Flow is better than most on beat as well. 

Posted By: RhymeSmoke - 2022-03-11

yo you kept it going and  any thing resembling a stumble or that caught you finding that word at last momment gets a pass ...nice recoverys is important to me.. this was a fun track

Posted By: MURDURMAKUR - 2022-03-11

Murd'...WHy would you say that meaningless bullshit on my freestyle?Q!..sTR8 up blocking yo punk ass for voting on a real unique swag emcee..Fuccn' bitch ass h8 voter

Min question is..Why did you rate my freestyle..You ain't got shit to say huh!..FUcckin' disrepectful piece of shiot judgemental prick..I hope you get caught slippin' one of these days...;)..OMG

Posted By: Profite - 2022-03-11

the 0 vote was an error.. you can't vote 0 on anything @Jae Prime. So, Murdur didn't drop a 0

Posted By: Óðinn - 2022-03-11

Thank' you very much ODIN..Preicate that man..Churr

The beat you say?...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4okfrkpIYLs

RZA - Sunshower

I spit dat fire..You already know..Shot cuz

Posted By: Profite - 2022-03-12

Ratings:
RhymeSmoke: 7
Glorious Don: 7

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)