Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » West Coast
Don't Think Your Ready!.
By: TRE
24 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments

has a certain quirkyness to it ...pretty cool ..had some nice lines in the second half

Posted By: DeadTRI - 2021-10-29

First verse I was just clowning around trying to knock the rust off.. been along time.. 2nd verse I actually put a little bit of effort in on the scheme LOL decided to come check out LB and see how things are going and how active it is. Does not seem like it's in a great place, at least compared to the good ol days. Letsbeef was a great place to meet like minded peeps and to work on your art. I left around the same time I pretty much gave up on music. I've had the itch lately to jump back on the mic.. if I decide to stay I'll actually drop something decent next time LOL

Posted By: TRE - 2021-10-31

Yo this Tre from back in the day?

Joint is cool. Feelin the hook, reminds me of 50. 

What program you use??

LB users don't really fuck with tracks, or audio battles. Shits get no ratings, and battles get no votes. Back in day active users tracks would get crazy comments and some battles would get 20+votes. Be lucky if ya get a few comments and ratings on tracks. And the voting on battles has gotten better but most just end with 3 fuckin votes.

Bunch of soft non hip hop heads up here now. And a slew of Kats that talk maaad shit...but don't battle or rap, or anything. It's weird. I'm actually wondering why I'm still fuckin with lb, I'm hoping somethin changes. 

Back in the day there was so many cool heads and a handful of haters. Total opposite now...might as well be called letstroll.com

Stay up....

Posted By: RhymeSmoke - 2021-11-05

What up Rhymesmoke? Yea, it's me. It's been a minute.. man this site used to be the shit. I would give anything for it to be like it was. I don't know what it would take, maybe some actualy money rewards for tourneys, or chances to collab with a semi famous artist. Shit, like you said, tracks used to get hundreds of plays, with mad comments. Drop a track now and your lucky to get one comment. I honestly thought about coming back to the site and start some wars like back in the day but it looks like it's turned into a chat site now lol I honestly think I could come up with some ideas to draw more attention to the site, but alot of my ideas back in the day I got no credit for or was ignored. Like the chat system, that was my idea.. a week or so later, there it was, no mention of where the idea came from. I wouldn't blame you for leaving the site, but it's nice to come back and see some real hip hop heads are still here

Posted By: TRE - 2021-11-10

I fucks with this, man. Pretty decent track, good to see you back.

Posted By: Óðinn - 2021-11-10

Ratings:
RhymeSmoke: 8
Óðinn: 8
DeadTRI: 8

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)