Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Beef
🖕 FATZOOKA & ÓDIN DISS🖕.
By: RhymeSmoke
45 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments

This made laugh. Would have expected something harder hitting with the amount of time you put into it though, anyway props... 

Posted By: Óðinn - 2023-04-07

😆... You must be hurt. 100% FACTS throughout..dont get harder than that! Specially ya verse...I broke down 3 years a hate...lol 

And usin parts out of my other diss tracks for hook...☠️...

Goodlooks tho...🙄

Posted By: RhymeSmoke - 2023-04-08

LOL I LOVE THIS

Posted By: Barzooka - 2023-04-08

This was nice to listen to. Smoke had bars and lines.. is lot much to follow the beef..but this was more entertaining than the game dissing eminem..it had me laughing with diss.. nobody is fkn with you in audio at this time of lb era

Posted By: Flako Boom - 2023-04-21

Oh and Odin...This took an hour to whip up.. So yeah "amount of time" Bodies even worse...I dont like the end tho..Might have to remix this. 

Posted By: RhymeSmoke - 2023-04-23

An hour lol... Bro you where ghost for weeks writing this jargin up... 

Posted By: Óðinn - 2023-04-24

Cmon son..the rhymes? I wasn't even talkin about that. Shit is too ez bro. I whip shit up shit up quick like Julia Childs bro. Thats the easiest part. The recording and putting all the tracks together is the tougher part but thats what took about an hour. It obviously aint mixed or nothing. But real quick all on the phone...But I see you lookin...Keep on the lookout for the reup too..

Posted By: RhymeSmoke - 2023-04-24

And none of it typed out or written down! Get yall game up!!

Memory Game Michael Jordan!!!

i found this highly entertaining . the beat was very suitable for the style and u were creative with its arrangement 

Posted By: DeadTRI - 2023-04-24

Fire track you aired out everything on site

Posted By: Flako Boom - 2023-05-29

Ratings:
Flako Boom: 10
DeadTRI: 10
Óðinn: 8

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)