Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Masked-Reaper
Grand Champion
2x Premier League Champion
Cypher Champion
Scheme Champion
Ranked #-- this Season
9.13/10 stars9.13/10 stars9.13/10 stars9.13/10 stars9.13/10 stars9.13/10 stars9.13/10 stars9.13/10 stars9.13/10 stars9.13/10 stars
Crew: Chapter 666
Reppin: London, England, United Kingdom
HOTTEST AUDIO BATTLE

VS
Bonita Bonfire
Ranked #-- this Season
9.31/10 stars9.31/10 stars9.31/10 stars9.31/10 stars9.31/10 stars9.31/10 stars9.31/10 stars9.31/10 stars9.31/10 stars9.31/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin:Albany, New York, United States

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

Custom Beat Unified Championship 2024 - Continued
Battles ready for vote
RhymeSmoke vs Sam E Scam
Danger Rich vs DeadTRI
Tain vs Blocc

Vote on tournaments to earn +5 credits!

Battle Feed
Skitt_BlazinSkitt_Blazin is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Freestyle Blind Drop
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
BLIKKYSHOOTA vs DeadTRIDeadTRI is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
BLIKKYSHOOTA vs DeadTRIDeadTRI is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
Masked-Reaper vs Bonita Bonfire
Style: Written Blind Drop
6 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Journals
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

Journal Information Journal Tools Search this Journal
Journalist: ~DoN_JR~
Entries: 3 (Private: )
Comments: 0
Start Date: 12-17-2009
Last Update: 01-09-2010
Views: 302

~SAVAGE~
Date Posted: 01-09-2010 at 12:08 PM - Comments (0)
Put the 45 mag to ya face and \CHUCKLE// Take a bat to ya \LEGS// watch his knees \BUCKLE// Point blank \RANGE// Wit the \GLOCK// Bust one \SHOT// M.E.D arrive and haul you away on the \COT// Aight so check it...Block ATTACKS// With the RAPS// That i SPIT~ON~WAX, SHIT~ON~CATS, Everything i FLIP~ON~DAT Hits hard like rockys FISTS// Could NOT~BE~MISSED You GOT~ME~PISSED, And METAPHORES// BETTA~THAN~YOURS, SETTLE~THE~SCORES Leave cats wrapped up in MEDICAL~GUARDS you better applaud, YOUR~FUCKIN~FEMININE// Rip out YOUR~FUCKIN~SKELETON
Now ladies and GENTLEMEN// Let me increase the ADDRENALINE//1 2 3 and to the 4// Im gettin ready to fuck up the industrys status QUO// Im LYRICALLY// and EMPIRICALLY// GIFTED// ima surprise you like when OJ got ACQUITTED// When i battle people it's just UNFAIR//I hold it down and ya'll are UNAWARE AIGHT I put damage on the MIC!!
~DoN_JR~
Date Posted: 12-17-2009 at 01:18 PM - Comments (0)
This dude is {SUCH~A~LOSER} Return of da {NERD} im so {UPSERD} {IM~A~CRUIZER} fly through {LIKE~A~BIRD} {SPEECH~SLURRED} So listen dog you {IN~MY~*TERRITORY*} I be forced to put the
{SMACK~ON~THE~WHACK} Leave you a {*GORY*~MESS} With a hole the size of my {FIST~IN~YOUR~CHEST} Rip ya fuckin Heart out your {RIB~CAGE} Like {KANO} Crush your Lungs like {PLATO} my punches {HIT~FATAL} Im a {LETHAL~ASSASSIN} I be the reason you {PASSIN}(Dying)
mc's be {NEVA~LASTIN} I {FASTEN~MY~GRIP} On a ya {NECK} {RIP} Ya Spine straight {OUT~YA~BACK} Thats why he {SLACKS~AND~LACKS} The ability to {HACK} Turns out {WHACK~ON~THE~TRACK} Every time he {ATTACKS} he's all Talk and {NO~SHOW} I {MURK~THIS~HOMO} I shine with greatness {I~FUCKIN~GLOW} Easy points like a {FREE~THROW}
~DoN_JR~
Date Posted: 12-17-2009 at 11:07 AM - Comments (0)
This nigga aint Hard he Softa than a {{FOAM~PIT}} I'll Break you like glass gettin a Brick {{THROWN~THROUGH~IT}} This dude so Retarded he stole {{FREE~FOOD}} And thought being Straight was like {{GAY~DUDES}} This nigga Whacka than a {{FAKE~SLIM~SHADY}} Gettin {{MURKED~DAILY}} Got a Sex Change and {{NAMED~HIMSELF~HAILY}} Battling me is a {{BIG~MISTAKE}} cuz i burn you like a {{CAKE}} That got {{OVER~BAKED}} And my lyrics so hot when i Spit i {{MELT~YA~FACE}} this rap game to hard for you so you might wanna go at a {{SLOW~PACE}} Crush you like {{TOOTH~PASTE}} this a race against {{TIME}} Run up {{BEHIND}} With no Hesitation to {{SNAP~YA~SPINE}} Versin me aint a {{OPTION}} So put ya Broke Rhymes up For {{ADOPTION}} And learn off dis shit im {{DROPIN}}