Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

Custom Beat Unified Championship 2024 - Continued
Battles ready for vote
RhymeSmoke vs Sam E Scam
Danger Rich vs DeadTRI
Tain vs Blocc

Vote on tournaments to earn +5 credits!

Battle Feed
Skitt_BlazinSkitt_Blazin is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Freestyle Blind Drop
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
BLIKKYSHOOTA vs DeadTRIDeadTRI is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
BLIKKYSHOOTA vs DeadTRIDeadTRI is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
Masked-Reaper vs Bonita Bonfire
Style: Written Blind Drop
6 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Journals
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

Journal Information Journal Tools Search this Journal
Journalist: DeFF FloW
Entries: 8 (Private: )
Comments: 0
Start Date: 12-15-2009
Last Update: 01-10-2010
Views: 359

~ViCiOuS ~
Date Posted: 01-10-2010 at 04:00 PM - Comments (0)
Dis nigga think he Ballin? na "not on my "TURF!!" I cut his air supply of and "Turn him Blue "SMURF!!" for what it's "WORTH"/, I let him "Kiss the "RING", Im the "Ruler of "POP"(michael) n "GLOCK "KING", When i stroll by watch em all "WAVE", this dudes gayer than a "MIDNIGHT RAVE" Home of the "BRAVE" but this cat "SCARED", I spit some stupid shit and leave him"Mentally"IMPAIRED",My mutha fuckin"Guns "BLAZE" like the"Sun "RAYS" i lyrically ass rape ya have you walkin crooked for"DAYS", Fuck you up have you lookin like "Children Of The "CORN" Rip your verse in half and leave you "Lyricaly "TORN" im so sick i make the flu look like a "COLD" yo rhymes all used up and broken "Lyricaly "OLD", "Lyricaly Dope, "Lyricaly "ILL", call me vicious cuz i "Lyricaly "KILL", I stick my dick inside your ear and fuck what ya "HERD" cuz im da shit and i know that ya "SCERD" Biiitch!!
~VICIOUS~
Date Posted: 01-09-2010 at 04:17 PM - Comments (0)
Boy you aint foolin so QUIT~FRONTIN...Only yaSELF/ no oneELSE/ is who ya SHIT~PUNKIN..I drop you quick as soon as you STEP~TO~ME..Hit you with one STROKE// To ya THROAT// you aint a THREAT~TO~ME..You a FAKE~MC..Dont Sweat the TECHNIQUE// BREAK~YA~KNEE in THREE// I spit fire so i'll just burn you in the 3rd DEGREE// SNAP~YA~VERTABRAE shatta ya BACK~THE~BONE i STRAP~THE~AK and SLAP~THE~TONE out ya voice soundin RASPY// (suckin dick) He askin ME// Please dont Hassle ME// But this battle aint a cup of TEA (not easy)// This some hard shit to FOLLOW// Cant Spit you NEED~TO~SWALLOW i rip out ya fuckin insides and LEAVE~YOU~HOLLOW and yeah im MALADO(mixed person) black and WHITE// But i could spit some dope shit and still keep it gangsta TIGHT// You aint sick, cant even CATCH~A~FLU so quit tryna step to me and FETCH~THE~TRUTH>Im dope and you NOT/ So get off my COCK/ Bitch!!!
DeFF FloW
Date Posted: 12-21-2009 at 02:56 PM - Comments (0)
Ayo i bring Agony put this nigga through {DISTRESS...Rip his heart out his {CHEST...(Heartache) Leave you a Bloody {MESS...Bring the {STRESS...When my lyrics start to {PRESS...{NontheLESS...I bring a world of {GRIEF...Dog must be {CRAZY...Think he can take {ME... on lets{BEEF...Still wouldnt beat me if he stole my lines {THIEF...Once i found out i was goin against you big {RELIEF...Cuz i know I'll put you through Misery Suffering {SORROW...I could let you {WRITE...All {NIGHT...And still whoop you {TOMORROW...Cuz my lyrics Torture I Torment ya {MIND...You wouldnt be able to spit decent if it was to save {MANKIND...I pound on ya {SKULL...Throbe ya {MIND...ya lyrics still be {DULL...Even with {MINE~COMBINED}Am i makin you mad? are you gonna have a {SPASM...Let me sooth it my lyrics give up {ORGASIMS...{PHYSICALY...I Attack you {MENTALY...Im goin on a {FRENZY...Dont fuck wit {ME...
DeFF FloW
Date Posted: 12-21-2009 at 10:22 AM - Comments (0)
Lyrics cause {AFFLICTION...Like a drug {ADDICTION...Final {DECISION...This dude no {COMPITITION...murderin lyrics is my newest {ADDITION...EDITION...out on a {MISSION...That have Mc's end up {MISSIN...Have you WISHIN...You had as much AMBITION...Didnt make it past the {AUDITION...Cuz you were in a whack ass {CONDITION... My lyrics fire {IGNITION...Spit magic ima {MAGICIAN...Somthing like a {MUSICIAN...Get you a {MORTICIAN...Cuz i murder you with my {DISSIN...Youll neva see me comin think you need a {OPTICIAN...Makin my way to the number one {POSITION...So before you Accept this you betta ask {PERMISSION...My {RENDITION...Of royality perfect {TRANSITION...Murkin mc's like you is a daily {TRADITION...I got you in {SUBMISSION...With my lyric {COLLISION...My ass you be {KISSIN...The {ACQUISITION...Ofgreatness My bars over but i still have plenty of{AMMUNITION...
DeFF FloW
Date Posted: 12-19-2009 at 12:33 PM - Comments (0)
I kill da flow da deff you stand No {CHANCE}!! Bullets make ya {DANCE}!!! Lyrics so sweet like fuckin {ROMANCE}!! Im in my killa {STANCE} i put you in a {TRANCE} you just a beginner and im {ADVANCED}!!Strike you with the sword {PLAY} {DGK} (Dirty ghetto kid) {ALLDAY}!! Put you down with one finale {STROKE} To ya {THROAT} Im no {JOKE}!! So dont play with me {HOMIE} No disrespect but you kinda sound like the Old {ME}!!(WHACK) Lyrics hot like sun {RAYS} Crush you like {CLAY}Your punches hit nothin but air you a {STRAY}!! eatin up mc's to me its like a {BUFFET} a fuckin {FEAST} im a {BEAST} Rap is my game im a god a fuckin high {PRIEST} So {SLICK} The way i {SPIT} {SICK} beat you with my Swagger {STICK} {QUICK} To murda mc's on da {MIC} you aint a man you just a fuckin {DYKE}
DeFF
Date Posted: 12-16-2009 at 07:47 PM - Comments (0)
This nigga aint Hard he Softa than a {{FOAM~PIT}} I'll Break you like glass gettin a Brick {{THROWN~THROUGH~IT}} This dude so Retarded he stole {{FREE~FOOD}} And thought being Straight was like {{GAY~DUDES}} This nigga Whacka than a {{FAKE~SLIM~SHADY}} Gettin {{MURKED~DAILY}} Got a Sex Change and {{NAMED~HIMSELF~HAILY}} Battling me is a {{BIG~MISTAKE}} cuz i burn you like a {{CAKE}} That got {{OVER~BAKED}} And my lyrics so hot when i Spit i {{MELT~YA~FACE}} this rap game to hard for you so you might wanna go at a {{SLOW~PACE}} Crush you like {{TOOTH~PASTE}} this a race against {{TIME}} Run up {{BEHIND}} With no Hesitation to {{SNAP~YA~SPINE}} Versin me aint a {{OPTION}} So put ya Broke Rhymes up For {{ADOPTION}} And learn off dis shit im {{DROPIN}}
deff
Date Posted: 12-16-2009 at 09:24 AM - Comments (0)
Deff Flow on the mic muh fuckas betta {{KNOW~IT}} it's da don dada jr slash {{MUTHA FUCKIN~POET}} Sit back and {{TAKE~NOTES}} While i spin like {{HUNDRED~SPOKES}}
My flow razor sharp im comin straight for your {{THROAT}} With that west coast {{GANG~BANG}} Watch em when his {{CHAIN~HANG}} Eeast coast down south niggas do the {{SAME~THANG}}
Throw up yo dubs like {{WU~TANG~WHO~BANG}} Harda than that nigga barrelin through yo hood with {{TWO~CHAINS}} Swangin like his {{NUTS}} Cuz he dont give a {{FUCK}} Bout no nigga that aint bangin in some Cackies or some {{CHUCKS}} DoNe
dEFF
Date Posted: 12-15-2009 at 12:06 PM - Comments (0)
Deff flow on dA mic knockin emcees off my {{LIST}} (Hit List) If you dont like it the {{KISS~THE~FIST}} {{SMACK~THE~WHACK}} {{LICK~THE~NUTSACK}} I {{PACK}} In my pants like luggage for yo girl to {{BOUNCE~*BACK*~ON}} Damn! Im so Sick when i {{RAP}} Take a bat to your head like a {{FITTED~SKULL~CAP}}{{*CRACK*}} goes yo skull {{PERFECT~COLLISION}} Hit you so fuckin hard that you {{LOSE~YOUR~VISION}} Gotta caution sign on me cuz im {{DEEMED~TO~DANGEROUS}} Put the Beem On Yo Forhead this is the {{GUN~RANGES}} Yo carreer is over and this is youR{{LAST~SHIFT}} Uppercut You To Ya Chin And Give Yo Ass A {{FACE~LIFT}} Im Da {{KING~OF~ROME}} Watch me {{SHATTA~YOUR~BONES}} Put the {{NINE~TO~YOUR~DOME}}
And Send Yo Ass {{HOME}}