Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Masked-Reaper
Grand Champion
2x Premier League Champion
Cypher Champion
Scheme Champion
Ranked #-- this Season
9.13/10 stars9.13/10 stars9.13/10 stars9.13/10 stars9.13/10 stars9.13/10 stars9.13/10 stars9.13/10 stars9.13/10 stars9.13/10 stars
Crew: Chapter 666
Reppin: London, England, United Kingdom
HOTTEST AUDIO BATTLE

VS
Bonita Bonfire
Ranked #-- this Season
9.31/10 stars9.31/10 stars9.31/10 stars9.31/10 stars9.31/10 stars9.31/10 stars9.31/10 stars9.31/10 stars9.31/10 stars9.31/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin:Albany, New York, United States

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

Custom Beat Unified Championship 2024 - Continued
Battles ready for vote
RhymeSmoke vs Sam E Scam
Danger Rich vs DeadTRI
Tain vs Blocc

Vote on tournaments to earn +5 credits!

Battle Feed
Skitt_BlazinSkitt_Blazin is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Freestyle Blind Drop
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
BLIKKYSHOOTA vs DeadTRIDeadTRI is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
BLIKKYSHOOTA vs DeadTRIDeadTRI is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Masked-Reaper vs Bonita Bonfire
Style: Written Blind Drop
6 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Journals
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

Journal Information Journal Tools Search this Journal
Journalist: G-RIF
Entries: 14 (Private: )
Comments: 0
Start Date: 03-06-2009
Last Update: 12-08-2009
Views: 620

izzem
Date Posted: 12-08-2009 at 11:26 AM - Comments (0)
The Beast Lurks In The "DARKNESS" Huntin My "PREY" Leave You A Fuckin "CARCUS" I Aim And "SPRAY"
No "DELAY" You Softa Than "GAY" "MAN" Slap Niggas With My Dick In My "HAND" No "FAM" Enemy Of The "DARKSON" The "DARKONE" Murda Niggas I "KILL" If I "WILL" Dis is all "FUN" Im Top "GUN" Knock Knock Who's There My Ball Sack On Yo Girls "CHIN" "ASSASSINATIN" With My Words "WHACK" Niggas Call Me The "GRIM," "REAPA" I Go "STEAPA" "DEEPIN" Yo Girls Pussy "KEEPER" (Keep Her) "SATTISFIED"
Slow "RIDE" On My "DICK" Make Her "SICK" Off Dis 9 "INCH" "MILLOMETER" "NIGGA" You "SWEETA"
Than The Pussy In Wich You Eat "UP" So "ILL" So "REAL" Watch Me Do My G "THING" You "SPIT" "SHIT" So You Probably Floss With A Fat Bitches G "STRING" <"DaRkSoN">
IZZEM
Date Posted: 12-07-2009 at 08:49 AM - Comments (0)
I See You From Da <U.S. Elyria "OHIO"> Every Time I See Yo Mom I Be Like <"OH" "HI" "HO"> I Am Da Pro At "DIS" "SHIT" You Just A "AMATEUR" Throwin Heavy Punches At "YA" "KID" Bricks In My Gloves "MISTA" "X" On His "NEXT" "WIN" So "HOT" I Burn Ya Fuckin "SKIN" "OFF" "STOP" "DROP" My Balls "KNOCK" On Ya Moms Chin "DOG" "CRAZY" These Cats Can't Touch "ME" Untouchable "FLOW" Shit Like "GOLD" So "BOLD" When I Spit So "COLD" Lyrics Like Fuses Ready To "BLOW" "ABSOLUTE" "ELECTRICUTE" "YA" Chop Yo Head Off Call Me Da "EXECUTIONA" Dis Da "RESSURECTION" Of Da "BEAST" "ELECTION" Of Da Monsta You Da "LEAST" "MC" "DECEASED" "EMPTY"You Must Be DELERIOUS You Makin Me "FURIOUS" Thinkin You Can "RAP" You "CAN'T" You Must Be "CURIOUS" On How It Feels To Get "BEAT" "MEET" "DEFEAT" Just Take A "SEAT"
You Ain't Worthy Enough To "COMPETE" With "ME"
IZZEM
Date Posted: 12-06-2009 at 09:44 PM - Comments (0)
Ayo Every Time I Spit That Shit Be So "SUSPENSFUL" Every Time I "BATTLE" I Turn Out So "SUCCESSFUL" I Think You Gotta Mouth Fulla "DICK" You "SPIT" "SHIT" Where Yo Talent "AT" "KID" I Think You Suicidal Cuz I Just Murdered Yo "SHIT" And You Know This I Prove It Every Time I Fuckin "BATTLE" Watch You Go Crazy Make Yo "BRAIN" Inside Yo Head "RATTLE" I Go "INSANE" Like A Mental Patient On "CRACK" Skull "JACKED" In "FACT" I "BLACK""OUT" Are You Rappin? The Fuck You Yappin "BOUT" The Beasts Instinct Is To "KILL" And If You Dont Mind I Think I "WILL" Tear You To Pieces Like A Lion With "STEAK" No "BREAKS" For Da Great "FAKES" Thats "YOU" Times "TWO" Make Dudes Sick With Da "FLU" No Clue What Im Talkin Bout Just No The Beast "LURKS" If You Think Dis Shit Is Somthin Dis Is Just Light "WORK"
Izzem
Date Posted: 12-04-2009 at 08:37 AM - Comments (0)
Ayo Murda I Wrote, Allover Ya "FACE" Get Sprayed With The "MACE" "LACED" With A Fatal "PACE" "EMBRACE" "DEFEAT" Knock You Right Off Yo "FEET" Ima "BEAST" And Thats The "LEAST" Of What I "AM" Im A "ENEMY" Of You Aint A Friend Of "ME" No "FAM" (Family) I Get "DOWN" And "DIRTY" You A Fuckin "CLOWN" "THIRTY" Seconds Before I Self "DESTRUCK" Get "STRUCK" Hard Strike You With The Venom I "SPIT" Burn A "HOLE" Through Ya "SKULL" My Lyrics Like "ACID" Murda With A "PASSION" I Love To "KILL" Mc's Be Neva "LASTIN" So Cold You "CHILL" You Fuckin "FREEZE" "ILL," Kid Suck "D'S" Suck On "THESE" I "BREEZE" Through "THESE" Lines Quick Like "ALI" Float Like A Butterfly Sting Like A "BEE"
Izzem
Date Posted: 12-03-2009 at 08:53 AM - Comments (0)
Back On My "BULLSHIT" Back On My "SICK" Punches Come Hard Like A Bag FullA "BRICKS" You Gotta Mouth FullA "DICKS" Watch me Do "ME" Flow Like A River Punch Like "ALI" Why You Gotta Talk "SHIT" You Already "SPIT" "IT" You Must Be DELERIOUS You Makin Me "FURIOUS" Thinkin You Can "RAP" You "CAN'T" You Must Be "CURIOUS" On How It Feels To Get "BEAT" "MEET" "DEFEAT" Just Take A "SEAT"
You Ain't Worthy Enough To "COMPETE" With "ME" So Suck A "D" Dis Hard Shit To Follow So Try To Keep "UP" Hit You Harda Than New Orleans Gettin Bitch Slapped By "KATRINA" Boy You So "GOOFY" Feel Like Attack Of Da Nerds "MOVIE" Slurpin Bitches Like A "SMOOTHIE" Watch Dis Dude "SHAKE" I Bring Da EarthQUAKE Challengin Me Was A Big "MISTAKE" I Just Killt You, Threw Ya Body In Da "LAKE"
Burn Ya To "FLAKES" Tenderize Ya Like "STEAK"
Izzem 2
Date Posted: 12-02-2009 at 08:24 AM - Comments (0)
This Dude Think He Hot Cuz He Can Rap But His Game "DEAD" In Real Life I Make Em Look Like Bitch Take Bat To His "ForeHead" Stand Over You Piss In Yo "MOUTH" Show You What Im "ABOUT" Tell You Why Im "HOT" And You "NOT"
While My Balls "KNOCK" On Yo Girls Chin From Suckin My "COCK" Just Made A Dope "DROP" Convinced That I "DID" Have You Shakin Like A Bitch Scerd Like A Lil "KID" In A Horror Movie Call It Da Chainsaw "MASSECA" Show You How We Do It In Houston Texas Staight Harrass "YA" Im So Dirty So "MEAN" Leave Da Place Lookin Like A Murda "SCENE" Skulls "CRACKED" Bitches Lookin "JACKED" Destroy All Yo Shit And Take Over Yo "HABITAT" Make Yo Brains Go "SPLAT" And All "THAT"
It's All "GOOD" Talkin Bout You Gonna Do All Dis Shit Bitch I Really Wish You "WOULD" But Really You Aint Gonna Do Nuthin Or Even Try "TO" I Drop Ya Ass Quicka Than The Mutha Fuckin "SwineFLU" Im Like A Hurricane When I Come
Through Leavin Shit A "MESS" Just like How You Look Standin On Da Corner In Fuckin "DRESS" To "IMPRESS" Da "MEN" Askin Them If They Dick Thats A Little To "FEM" (Feminine) Thats A Little To Gay Put That Shit In Yo "PAST," And Quit Takin Dick In Yo Mutha Fuckin "ASS" Mutha Fucka Get His Throat "SLIT" Off Some Fagget Bull"SHIT" Empty The Fuckin "CLIP" In Yo Face Drive By And "HIT" Im Fuckin Dope As "SHIT" You Softa Than A Foam "PIT" Mutha Fucka Gaspin For "AIR" Got My "Dick" In His "THROAT" And I Dont "CARE" If Da Dum Bitch "CHOKE" What I "SPOKE" Is What I "WROTE" What I Think Dont Really "MATTER" You Might Be "BETTER" But My Wallet Be "FATTER" "COLLABERATE" With "FATE" You Be "FIGHTIN" For Yo "LIFE" Bloody Up Da "KNIFE" I Strive For "SUCCESS" Bitch Fuck Da "REST" Dog "REST" In "PEACE" For Fuckin With "ME" Ya "SEE" That A "O.G." Dont Take Shit From A "PUSSY" I Prove Dis "SHIT" From What I "SPIT" Dog You Seriously "WHACK" Think He On "CRACK" Can't Even Bounce "BACK" Gotta Ton Of Bodies On Top Of "THAT," And More "STACKED" Rise Up The Crime Rate Since "94" I Be That Dude Witha Nine Bustin Down Yo "DOOR"
Izzem
Date Posted: 12-01-2009 at 08:45 PM - Comments (0)
Mutha Fucka Get His Throat "SLIT" Off Some Fagget Bull"SHIT" Empty The Fuckin "CLIP" In Yo Face Drive By And "HIT" Im Fuckin Dope As "SHIT" You Softa Than A Foam "PIT" Mutha Fucka Gaspin For "AIR" Got My "Dick" In His "THROAT" And I Dont "CARE" If Da Dum Bitch "CHOKE" What I "SPOKE" Is What I "WROTE" What I Think Dont Really "MATTER" You Might Be "BETTER" But My Wallet Be "FATTER" "COLLABERATE" With "FATE" You Be "FIGHTIN" For Yo "LIFE" Bloody Up Da "KNIFE" I Strive For "SUCCESS" Bitch Fuck Da "REST" Dog "REST" In "PEACE" For Fuckin With "ME" Ya "SEE" That A "O.G." Dont Take Shit From A "PUSSY" I Prove Dis "SHIT" From What I "SPIT" Dog You Seriously "WHACK" Think He On "CRACK" Can't Even Bounce "BACK" Gotta Ton Of Bodies On Top Of "THAT," And More "STACKED" Rise Up The Crime Rate Since "94" I Be That Dude Witha Nine Bustin Down Yo "DOOR"
Date Posted: 11-30-2009 at 09:15 AM - Comments (0)
My Name "IZZEM'' Watch How I "GetEM" "FillEM" Wit Led "KillEM" "SpitEM" Dope Lyrics I "LivEM" Sucky Emcee's I "ShitEM" Im Vivid I Spit On A Whole New "LEVEL" I Fuckin Terrorize Call Me Da Red "REBEL" You Should Know "BETTA"
You Stupid "TRANSETTA", Silly Fagget "DICKS" Are For "CHICKS" You Dumb "TRICK"
Im "SICK", Dopa Than "DOPE" No "JOKE" You Empty And "BROKE", Just Like A Old "FOLK", Punch Him In His "THROAT", Make Em "CHOKE" Whack Shit Dats What He "SPOKE" Thats What He "SPIT" Dat's What I "SHIT", ON Up Till "DAWN" On Dis Dope Ass "SHIT" You Make Me "YAWN", You Can't "SPIT" Back On Da Old Reminisce Bout The Good "DAYS" My Shit So "HOT" When It "DROP" Make A Bitch "CRAZED" Confusion "DAZED" Ima God Make Da People "PRAISE" If You Dont Think Dis Hot MuhFucka Dis Just A "FAZE"
Date Posted: 11-27-2009 at 07:53 PM - Comments (0)
You Aint AllTHAT, You Lick BallSACKS, A Lonely Bitch On His Period Wit His TampPacks, Fruity NiggaWACK, Cycho Bitch Wit A Gun Body's In DaSHACK,
Cut Yo Head Off Put Dat Shit On A PLAQUE, Dont Even TalkBACK, Dum Bitch
GetSMACKED, Watch Em Run And Hide Like Saddam When My TroopsATTACK, See My LyricsCRACK, You In Da FuckinBACK, Lights Out PitchBLACK Yeah Im Down WitTHAT, Im So LETHAL, Kill All Yo Fuckin PEOPLE, So FOROSIOUS So DANGEROUS Im The Best Can't You See It's So CONSPICUOUS So OBVIOUS To The HumanEYE You Aint Good At Shit You Might As Well Jus DIE I Aint Human Man Ima FuckinCANNIBAL TearFLESH It's A MESS When I Act Like A ANIMAL
REAL SHIT
Date Posted: 03-22-2009 at 07:01 PM - Comments (0)
I'll break my knuckles on your FACE and give your bitch ass a TASTE of what im bringin to this game and what you fixin ta FACE i put you right in your PLACE like a ho out of LINE im gunna show a side of me that ain't gunna be KIND and you gun know when im comin here the buzz of the CHAINSAW and you wonder why i split your mutha fuckin brains RAW im the darkest nigga eva to dwell amoungst these PEOPLE watchin them run around from da top church STEEPLE im the grim reaper and im snatchin nigga's SOULS i am the old testament fuck the dead sea SCROLLS! im the definition of a very skilled rap WIZ and you the definition of what a fuckin joke IS a dude who thinks he's the shit but who's really WACK you a played out nigga tryin to make a come BACK!