Mystic Misfit vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle Blind Drop
6 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums - Journals: - OTM
Journal: OT's MC
View single Journal Entry
OTM
Date Posted: 12-07-2022 at 10:27 PM Comments (0)
Its like this, closed in darkness; as if I never wanna see the light of day again, but every time I try to go out n’ play, the park gets shutdown, and then after that it got rundown, a bunch of homeless people run that shit now, its like a bus town,rags with ratty shoes they outta luck now,tryna give up now, but fuck it they gon’ live, take in to account all that pain that they lived, the shit that they’ve been through, then think about the places they’ve been, every little painful choice that they ever did,
W to the I to N you ain’t my friend, but you can act it on accounts to the OTM, it states you hand over the money in the ATM, or else its a gun fight which no one ever lives, BANG you made your choice like Donald Trump tryna be president, but that was bullshit like a hey man ima killa, you get it man, it’s that sorta false sense that led to incense of anger comin from his special words;
how special they were, causing the world to deter and crumble like a furby baby from 2010, it’s the kinda thing you didn’t want to live for, but we went through it like we done it before, it was just the motions some people thought it was more, they formed a cult stormed the capitol like they were jedi wielding swords but we used the force kept them away from the people who needed to stay, even if they are gay whod it matter to except to you in your heady except your brain is like a needle in the hay-stack, but wayback when I used to like people;
then they betrayed me so then I’d be nimble on my feet, don’t worry theres and angel there somewhere buried deep waiting to be awakened like the Joan of Arc in your sleep, Call me the sandman Ima be in your dream and give you pleasantries, but forget it, this the end of this segment so ima finish it up like a rocket boom like the sound of the bass jumpin up and down word out man

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)