0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Mystic Misfit vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle Blind Drop
6 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums - Journals: - 32
Journal: OT's MC
View single Journal Entry
Date Posted: 12-07-2022 at 10:25 PM Comments (0)
If you wanna think about (it) we kinda all seem so reckless, trapped in cycle after cycle of true foolin around and messin, with other peoples feelins fucked up message(is);
maybe thats the way the world is, some people gotta learn that the hard way, livin in the projects makin sure that their kids could see broadway, in broad daylight, but Ima do it my way, this involves a little bit of that hey man you got somethin to say;
he said I do you hustlin drugs for my crew, Ima give you pocket money to beat up other dudes, but that sounded kinda vague to me, he was speakin like a baby, also called me ugly and made fun of my ADHD;
but fuck it Ima figure it out, no matter the outcome I know the amount, don't need a checkings just bring me a balance so I can pay up then bounce, shit, this the way the world is, you hustle and you hustle, just to feed your kids, but we kids are just some fucked up spoiled ass bitches with big ideas, but we can figure it out, use some common sense, maybe right a poem then go out with a bitch, I don't say that to be derogatory towards women, they my friends, let them speak freely, let them have a turn to win, and stop sayin every words nonsense, we been such assholes to them, and they created us, and they start to return the favor, so dont be an asshole, if you are then wait your turn and don't speak to me in that tone;
Ill go off, just like a rocket, maybe itd be better to do that then come back down to a community so prone to violence, so now im tryna figure how to balance(my time), hopin I could find someone whod give a peice of their mind, TO SHARE, just like a pie don't need no extra sugar cause what you eatin is divine, Ill crack your spine if you say its not, it took hard work for her t make it and thats sayin a lot;
so fuck you, please respect the community that you live in, the way that you view (the world around you) TOOT TOOT, goes the train, butchu aint leavin no way, you got sins to pay for, maybe thats why I can't do SHIT anymore, but Im lucky, just to be alive, if I still lived in the past i might not survive, i wouldve died a long time ago committed suicide noone would be sad Im justa ghost in their lives, but i strive to be the greatest so help me..

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)