Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
5 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Help & Support > Bugs/Complaints
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 02-26-2010, 01:48 AM
Donavon
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Donavon
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
59 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Default New Users, Welcome!

Battles

This is for all new users or those of you who haven't perfected the art of Letsbeef... First off welcome to Letsbeef, now that that's out of the way, lets jump into the action... Audio, Text, and Visual... Letsbeef covers all forms or rap battling on the field, First Audio: Audio battling is the most popular form of battling so lets get into to the "how to" portion scroll on battles and click start battle, if you want to post an open for anyone to jump on, or click view to reply to any battle that is currently open from other emcees on the site (For info on mic support reply to this post or pm me). Text, same thing only this time no mic is needed and all you need is your mouse and keyboard... And last is the visual battles, or Video battles, This option is only open to exclusive members but its basically the same but you will need a mic and web cam to make a video battle...

Voting Etiquette

Voting on battles is important not only to the people in the battles but also to you, when you vote you get a credit, credits are used to post battles, cyphers, etc. When it comes to voting I do it pretty well so here's the best way to do it... Start out by listening to one side and type the parts you think are cool, dope, ill, etc, and place your opinion for their rank then listen to the other guy, and again type what you liked about their verse and place your opinion for rank... Then finally Place your vote for the winner in your opinion... Don't forget to put feedback to help both sides out... The key to voting... Obviously... is listening to the whole battle...

Exclusive Membership

As a Letsbeef member you've already obtained a basic membership with Letsbeef.com, BUT Letsbeef also offers an exclusive membership for 5 dollars a month, or 6 months for 25 dollars, or finally 1 year for only 50 bucks that's two months free... With the exclusive membership you get plenty of added features on the site just find your way to check out the extras, and decide for yourself if that's something you want to take advantage of.

Letsbeef.com Chatroom

This is one of my favorite things to do on Letsbeef other than participate in battles. To access the chatroom click on the chatroom icon on the left hand side of your screen then click the launch chatroom button and you'll be directed to the chatroom... In the chat room you can link your mic and web cam and chat, battle, beef, and whatever BUT whatever you do DO NOT POST LINKS to your battles... This will result to you being banned from the chatroom

Getting Banned on Letsbeef

On Letsbeef there are mods and admins in charge of keeping the site flowing on a day to day basis, admins are usually in charge of operations such as tournaments, Mod selections, and other ways to make the site better... Moderators, are people who make sure the rules are being followed, rules that I will do my best to explain, number one... Hate Voting hate voting can be seen in two ways number one you have a vote on one of your battles that isn't in your favor so you retaliate and vote a 5-10 against the person that didn't vote for you, that is hate voting and it will most likely get you banned... another way hate voting is seen is if you post a semi-fair rank but a hate comment, "THIS GUY SUCKS AT RAP ITS OBVIOUS WHO WON". another thing that will get you banned is Disrespect to Moderators or Admins... Moderators help you, as they help others, disrespecting them is like disrespecting the site itself, so that will result in being banned if you continue the acts after a warning. Admins are higher up than mods they make this site better for you , the users, disrespecting an admin may get you banned for longer. Multiple Accounts Letsbeef does its best to keep voting on battles fair, creating multiple accounts and voting on your own battles will not only get you banned once but both accounts will be banned from Letsbeef.com forever!!! This means, no chatroom, no voting, no access... If you think "There's no way they can know I have two accounts" I have bad news for you, you use your I.P address to sign up on Letsbeef two accounts on the same I.P Address would mean you have multiple accounts and will result in you being banned. Posting Links in the Chatroom Posting a link to your music page and doing promotional things like that, for the most part, is okay if its done appropriately (meaning don't flood the chatroom with your link), posting links to a cypher is okay, but posting a link to a battle is not something the chatroom should be used for, posting a link and saying "Check this battle I wanna get it on the hotlist", will result in being banned from the chatroom, sometimes if you see there's no admins in the room you could still get banned because some users take a screenshot and report it to moderators and your account may get banned from the site.

Crews on Letsbeef.com

On Letsbeef there is a feature of crews, only exclusive members can begin a crew but the leader or founder of the crew can build by inviting new emcees or people that aren't currently in crews to their crews. Being in a crew doesn't mean your stuck in that crew you can choose to leave by clicking the My Crew icon on the left of your screen, and then wait for a different crew leader to invite you to their crew. Being in a crew brings added exposure to you if the crew you're in is well-known on the site, making you more known... Crew Leaders can ainvite people to their crews, kick people out of their crews, and change crew members positions in their crews as well as the roles of a captain. Crew Captains can begin crew battles and choose whos in the crew battles. Basic Crew Members can't really do much for their crew except for represent their crew and work their way to leader...

Battle Information (Help with battles)
If you have a battle posted and someone replies and you realize that someone has hate voted on your battle contact a mod or admin right away and they will do their best to address the issue... usually it results in a warning to the hate voter and the vote can be deleted, however if you address the issue to late and the battle has closed... There's nothing a moderator or an admin can do about it... be sure to keep an eye on your battles and the votes...

Changing Your Username on Letsbeef.com

Okay I just heard about some people having problems with changing their name and can't figure out how to do it, well its quite simple heres how... Click my settings on the left hand side of the Letsbeef homepage, then click the "edit email, password and user name" button then type your new username and confirm it... Boom name changed.

If you have any other questions feel free to pm me or reply to this post!!!

Advanced Letsbeef Features...

Creating and Editing Signatures

Letsbeef users have the ability to add a signature at the end of their forum posts, meaning it can be personalized to show your character a little... To create a signatue click the my settings tab and then the edit signatures button... From there you can type what you wanna say at the end of all your posts, add pictures (Max: 2), and links to your music page.

Editing your Avatar

On Letsbeef every user should have an avatar this give the other emcees something to build off of in a battle. An avatar is basically a small picture of you or something that defines you as an emcee on letsbeef... To change this or create one again click my settings and click edit avatar and from there its all explained in the text.

Hate Voters or Buddy Voters

On Letsbeef the staff does their best to maintain the amount of hate voters and buddy voters, you already know what a hate voter is but now buddy voters have become an issue... A buddy voter is someone who constantly votes for their buddies on letsbeef... SO what can you do? Well blocking another user stops them from voting on your battles... To clock someone you click on their avatar or name, scrool down to the "PM","Buddy" and "Block" buttons and click the "Block" button then check their name and click submit. There the user is no longer able to vote on your battles.

Tracks to Letsbeef.com

On Letbeef IF you are an exclusive member you have the ability to upload tracks to your profile... Each track must be 6MB max in size and its best to use MP3 format, and as an exclusive member you can upload 20 tracks max onto your profile. From there you can see your new tracks up on the "Tracks" section on Letsbeef, its a great way to get your song making side onto the site.

Overview
Okay so I have covered all that I can in this forum, if you have any questions feel free to contact me on letsbeef or on MSN, my MSN is on my profile... In this forum we went over: Battles, Being Banned, Crews, Voting, Exclusive Memberships, Changing your name, Tracks, Chatroom, and Signatures. Please contact if I forgot anything!!! Thanks guys and Take it easy!
Unread 02-26-2010, 01:48 AM   #1

Donavon
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
59 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 151 audio / 3 text
Default New Users, Welcome!

Battles

This is for all new users or those of you who haven't perfected the art of Letsbeef... First off welcome to Letsbeef, now that that's out of the way, lets jump into the action... Audio, Text, and Visual... Letsbeef covers all forms or rap battling on the field, First Audio: Audio battling is the most popular form of battling so lets get into to the "how to" portion scroll on battles and click start battle, if you want to post an open for anyone to jump on, or click view to reply to any battle that is currently open from other emcees on the site (For info on mic support reply to this post or pm me). Text, same thing only this time no mic is needed and all you need is your mouse and keyboard... And last is the visual battles, or Video battles, This option is only open to exclusive members but its basically the same but you will need a mic and web cam to make a video battle...

Voting Etiquette

Voting on battles is important not only to the people in the battles but also to you, when you vote you get a credit, credits are used to post battles, cyphers, etc. When it comes to voting I do it pretty well so here's the best way to do it... Start out by listening to one side and type the parts you think are cool, dope, ill, etc, and place your opinion for their rank then listen to the other guy, and again type what you liked about their verse and place your opinion for rank... Then finally Place your vote for the winner in your opinion... Don't forget to put feedback to help both sides out... The key to voting... Obviously... is listening to the whole battle...

Exclusive Membership

As a Letsbeef member you've already obtained a basic membership with Letsbeef.com, BUT Letsbeef also offers an exclusive membership for 5 dollars a month, or 6 months for 25 dollars, or finally 1 year for only 50 bucks that's two months free... With the exclusive membership you get plenty of added features on the site just find your way to check out the extras, and decide for yourself if that's something you want to take advantage of.

Letsbeef.com Chatroom

This is one of my favorite things to do on Letsbeef other than participate in battles. To access the chatroom click on the chatroom icon on the left hand side of your screen then click the launch chatroom button and you'll be directed to the chatroom... In the chat room you can link your mic and web cam and chat, battle, beef, and whatever BUT whatever you do DO NOT POST LINKS to your battles... This will result to you being banned from the chatroom

Getting Banned on Letsbeef

On Letsbeef there are mods and admins in charge of keeping the site flowing on a day to day basis, admins are usually in charge of operations such as tournaments, Mod selections, and other ways to make the site better... Moderators, are people who make sure the rules are being followed, rules that I will do my best to explain, number one... Hate Voting hate voting can be seen in two ways number one you have a vote on one of your battles that isn't in your favor so you retaliate and vote a 5-10 against the person that didn't vote for you, that is hate voting and it will most likely get you banned... another way hate voting is seen is if you post a semi-fair rank but a hate comment, "THIS GUY SUCKS AT RAP ITS OBVIOUS WHO WON". another thing that will get you banned is Disrespect to Moderators or Admins... Moderators help you, as they help others, disrespecting them is like disrespecting the site itself, so that will result in being banned if you continue the acts after a warning. Admins are higher up than mods they make this site better for you , the users, disrespecting an admin may get you banned for longer. Multiple Accounts Letsbeef does its best to keep voting on battles fair, creating multiple accounts and voting on your own battles will not only get you banned once but both accounts will be banned from Letsbeef.com forever!!! This means, no chatroom, no voting, no access... If you think "There's no way they can know I have two accounts" I have bad news for you, you use your I.P address to sign up on Letsbeef two accounts on the same I.P Address would mean you have multiple accounts and will result in you being banned. Posting Links in the Chatroom Posting a link to your music page and doing promotional things like that, for the most part, is okay if its done appropriately (meaning don't flood the chatroom with your link), posting links to a cypher is okay, but posting a link to a battle is not something the chatroom should be used for, posting a link and saying "Check this battle I wanna get it on the hotlist", will result in being banned from the chatroom, sometimes if you see there's no admins in the room you could still get banned because some users take a screenshot and report it to moderators and your account may get banned from the site.

Crews on Letsbeef.com

On Letsbeef there is a feature of crews, only exclusive members can begin a crew but the leader or founder of the crew can build by inviting new emcees or people that aren't currently in crews to their crews. Being in a crew doesn't mean your stuck in that crew you can choose to leave by clicking the My Crew icon on the left of your screen, and then wait for a different crew leader to invite you to their crew. Being in a crew brings added exposure to you if the crew you're in is well-known on the site, making you more known... Crew Leaders can ainvite people to their crews, kick people out of their crews, and change crew members positions in their crews as well as the roles of a captain. Crew Captains can begin crew battles and choose whos in the crew battles. Basic Crew Members can't really do much for their crew except for represent their crew and work their way to leader...

Battle Information (Help with battles)
If you have a battle posted and someone replies and you realize that someone has hate voted on your battle contact a mod or admin right away and they will do their best to address the issue... usually it results in a warning to the hate voter and the vote can be deleted, however if you address the issue to late and the battle has closed... There's nothing a moderator or an admin can do about it... be sure to keep an eye on your battles and the votes...

Changing Your Username on Letsbeef.com

Okay I just heard about some people having problems with changing their name and can't figure out how to do it, well its quite simple heres how... Click my settings on the left hand side of the Letsbeef homepage, then click the "edit email, password and user name" button then type your new username and confirm it... Boom name changed.

If you have any other questions feel free to pm me or reply to this post!!!

Advanced Letsbeef Features...

Creating and Editing Signatures

Letsbeef users have the ability to add a signature at the end of their forum posts, meaning it can be personalized to show your character a little... To create a signatue click the my settings tab and then the edit signatures button... From there you can type what you wanna say at the end of all your posts, add pictures (Max: 2), and links to your music page.

Editing your Avatar

On Letsbeef every user should have an avatar this give the other emcees something to build off of in a battle. An avatar is basically a small picture of you or something that defines you as an emcee on letsbeef... To change this or create one again click my settings and click edit avatar and from there its all explained in the text.

Hate Voters or Buddy Voters

On Letsbeef the staff does their best to maintain the amount of hate voters and buddy voters, you already know what a hate voter is but now buddy voters have become an issue... A buddy voter is someone who constantly votes for their buddies on letsbeef... SO what can you do? Well blocking another user stops them from voting on your battles... To clock someone you click on their avatar or name, scrool down to the "PM","Buddy" and "Block" buttons and click the "Block" button then check their name and click submit. There the user is no longer able to vote on your battles.

Tracks to Letsbeef.com

On Letbeef IF you are an exclusive member you have the ability to upload tracks to your profile... Each track must be 6MB max in size and its best to use MP3 format, and as an exclusive member you can upload 20 tracks max onto your profile. From there you can see your new tracks up on the "Tracks" section on Letsbeef, its a great way to get your song making side onto the site.

Overview
Okay so I have covered all that I can in this forum, if you have any questions feel free to contact me on letsbeef or on MSN, my MSN is on my profile... In this forum we went over: Battles, Being Banned, Crews, Voting, Exclusive Memberships, Changing your name, Tracks, Chatroom, and Signatures. Please contact if I forgot anything!!! Thanks guys and Take it easy!
Unread 02-26-2010, 11:11 AM
Stotty Pimpin Stotty Pimpin is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Stotty Pimpin is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Hall Of Famer
Live Battler
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Stotty Pimpin Send a message via Yahoo to Stotty Pimpin
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
920 Won / 118 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
5 Won / 11 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
18 Won / 1 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 2 Lost

great forum all new users should read this

Unread 02-26-2010, 11:11 AM   #2

Stotty Pimpin Stotty Pimpin is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Stotty Pimpin is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Hall Of Famer
Live Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
920 Won / 118 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
5 Won / 11 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
18 Won / 1 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 4559 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to Stotty Pimpin Send a message via Yahoo to Stotty Pimpin

great forum all new users should read this

Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2010, 12:49 PM
Mayneak Mayneak is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Mayneak is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Mayneak is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 621 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
49 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.44/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
707 Won / 77 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
64 Won / 4 Lost

Good forum...I sticky'd it...
I should be on the TOP 25 you idiots...what are u guys smoking and drinking...WTF...I got descent rhymes...the only thing i've gotten is a hate vote...and i'm still on Basic...it's what makes me the greatest bros.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Bebo Letsbeef 2007 Most Improved
Letsbeef 2013 #1 All Time
Unread 02-26-2010, 12:49 PM   #3

Mayneak Mayneak is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Mayneak is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Mayneak is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
49 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.44/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
707 Won / 77 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
64 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 743 audio / 4430 text
Mentioned: 621 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)

Good forum...I sticky'd it...
I should be on the TOP 25 you idiots...what are u guys smoking and drinking...WTF...I got descent rhymes...the only thing i've gotten is a hate vote...and i'm still on Basic...it's what makes me the greatest bros.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Bebo Letsbeef 2007 Most Improved
Letsbeef 2013 #1 All Time
Unread 02-26-2010, 03:11 PM
PRiiME
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
401 Won / 72 Lost

as long as dickriders dont come and sticky it in their own special way

My wins? I always 'planet/plan it' 'son/sun' so YEAH THE 'STAR'S' NICEST 'check' the win 'rec' its like its 'WEARING CAR PRICES'
Unread 02-26-2010, 03:11 PM   #4

PRiiME
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
401 Won / 72 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

as long as dickriders dont come and sticky it in their own special way

My wins? I always 'planet/plan it' 'son/sun' so YEAH THE 'STAR'S' NICEST 'check' the win 'rec' its like its 'WEARING CAR PRICES'
Unread 02-27-2010, 02:12 PM
Pesh
Basic Member
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.92/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.92/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.92/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.92/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.92/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.92/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.92/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.92/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.92/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.92/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
136 Won / 39 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.92/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.92/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.92/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.92/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.92/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.92/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.92/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 3 Lost

good shit.
Unread 02-27-2010, 02:12 PM   #5

Pesh
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.92/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.92/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.92/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.92/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.92/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.92/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.92/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.92/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.92/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.92/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
136 Won / 39 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.92/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.92/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.92/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.92/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.92/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.92/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.92/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 637 audio / 0 text

good shit.
Unread 03-04-2010, 12:01 AM
Del_43
Basic Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

nice thread but i gotta question.. wht are credits?
Unread 03-04-2010, 12:01 AM   #6

Del_43
Basic Member

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

nice thread but i gotta question.. wht are credits?
Unread 03-04-2010, 03:08 AM
theASHPEKT
Estimated Skill in Audio: 9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
125 Won / 44 Lost

credits are your points ta battle it takes 3 credits ta battle an you vote on otha battle to get more credits
Unread 03-04-2010, 03:08 AM   #7

theASHPEKT
Estimated Skill in Audio: 9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
125 Won / 44 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 559 text

credits are your points ta battle it takes 3 credits ta battle an you vote on otha battle to get more credits
Unread 03-04-2010, 11:24 PM
Donavon
Ranked Audio Record
59 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Theres more to credits than that... yes it takes three credits to battle, but it also takes 3 credits to post cyphers and things like that... And voting is one credit per vote... so you gotta vote a lot to battle alot
Unread 03-04-2010, 11:24 PM   #8

Donavon
Ranked Audio Record
59 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Theres more to credits than that... yes it takes three credits to battle, but it also takes 3 credits to post cyphers and things like that... And voting is one credit per vote... so you gotta vote a lot to battle alot
Unread 03-04-2010, 11:32 PM
Donavon
Ranked Audio Record
59 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Also if you like doing audio and text battles you have two sets of credits exclusive members would have 4, cause there is exclusive credits and basic credits, audio, text, exclusive audio, and exclusive text, and on to of that theres video battles for exclusive members... SO you'll notice if you have 40 credits in audio and you clickstart text battle your credits automatically change... to get text credits you vote on text battles, and the same for all the other arenas... Sorry bout the smaller post my internet started to freeze... Any others questions post a reply
Unread 03-04-2010, 11:32 PM   #9

Donavon
Ranked Audio Record
59 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Also if you like doing audio and text battles you have two sets of credits exclusive members would have 4, cause there is exclusive credits and basic credits, audio, text, exclusive audio, and exclusive text, and on to of that theres video battles for exclusive members... SO you'll notice if you have 40 credits in audio and you clickstart text battle your credits automatically change... to get text credits you vote on text battles, and the same for all the other arenas... Sorry bout the smaller post my internet started to freeze... Any others questions post a reply
Unread 03-05-2010, 05:06 AM
Step S Step S is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Step S
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.24/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
14 Won / 10 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.81/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
305 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
15 Won / 5 Lost

It Doesn't Cost Me Any Credits Too Do A Cypher...Unfortunately.
Your theory of the galaxy is primitive like Ptolemy

Immortal Technique

Unread 03-05-2010, 05:06 AM   #10

Step S Step S is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.24/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
14 Won / 10 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.81/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
305 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
15 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 135 audio / 2047 text
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to Step S

It Doesn't Cost Me Any Credits Too Do A Cypher...Unfortunately.
Your theory of the galaxy is primitive like Ptolemy

Immortal Technique