Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12-23-2018, 07:50 AM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Please break down what exactly you are donating towards.
Unread 12-23-2018, 07:50 AM   #51

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Please break down what exactly you are donating towards.

Unread 12-23-2018, 07:53 AM
AllCreating

A cool new badge. Lol. I’m beginning to think this whole new approach of “Unitikg together” could work if we united together and just left. Fuck it I’m boycotting let’s beef, let’s go on strike and migrate elsewhere til the site gets a cool new colour scheme lmao.
Unread 12-23-2018, 07:53 AM   #52

AllCreating

A cool new badge. Lol. I’m beginning to think this whole new approach of “Unitikg together” could work if we united together and just left. Fuck it I’m boycotting let’s beef, let’s go on strike and migrate elsewhere til the site gets a cool new colour scheme lmao.

Unread 12-23-2018, 08:47 AM
EtH

So....no answer to my question?
Unread 12-23-2018, 08:47 AM   #53

EtH

So....no answer to my question?

Unread 12-23-2018, 09:25 AM
lllllllllllll

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnEtHiCaL View Post
Fuck sake, Pugz isnt even active and cunts are still trying to pay for his lunch.
Hahaha!!!!!!!
Unread 12-23-2018, 09:25 AM   #54

lllllllllllll

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnEtHiCaL View Post
Fuck sake, Pugz isnt even active and cunts are still trying to pay for his lunch.
Hahaha!!!!!!!

Unread 12-23-2018, 12:51 PM
joan of arc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
Hahaha!!!!!!!
old cats want change but refuse to participate in change. bitching in threads that all the progress being made isn't good enough? why don't you oldies log into the server tht just opened and reconnect with all your old ass peers. i'll even make a voice channel for you called THE LB RETIREMENT CENTER.

all love my guy, but you and row and eth have to offer something to the table for all the bitching you're doing
Unread 12-23-2018, 12:51 PM   #55

joan of arc

Quote:
Hahaha!!!!!!!
old cats want change but refuse to participate in change. bitching in threads that all the progress being made isn't good enough? why don't you oldies log into the server tht just opened and reconnect with all your old ass peers. i'll even make a voice channel for you called THE LB RETIREMENT CENTER.

all love my guy, but you and row and eth have to offer something to the table for all the bitching you're doing

Unread 12-23-2018, 01:06 PM
lllllllllllll

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain gutpunch View Post

Boy there was a time all 3 of those names you just threw were the MOST active dudes on the site saying the same shit were saying today. You think Row’s title just grew under his name from a vbulletin seed? You think people nominated EtH for Hall of Fame because he only complains? Before you press down on the first key, next time think about wtf you’re typing. This shit made no sense at all. You’re talking about 3 former staff members who’s seen the ins and outs. You ain’t been there, chief.
@Row @UnEtHiCaL
Unread 12-23-2018, 01:06 PM   #56

lllllllllllll

Quote:

Boy there was a time all 3 of those names you just threw were the MOST active dudes on the site saying the same shit were saying today. You think Row’s title just grew under his name from a vbulletin seed? You think people nominated EtH for Hall of Fame because he only complains? Before you press down on the first key, next time think about wtf you’re typing. This shit made no sense at all. You’re talking about 3 former staff members who’s seen the ins and outs. You ain’t been there, chief.
@Row @UnEtHiCaL

Unread 12-23-2018, 01:09 PM
EtH

Fuck off Punk. I had to deal with your exact same bollocks with FTOH for years. Im not on your team haha
Unread 12-23-2018, 01:09 PM   #57

EtH

Fuck off Punk. I had to deal with your exact same bollocks with FTOH for years. Im not on your team haha

Unread 12-23-2018, 01:12 PM
lllllllllllll

Nope. Guys like Muggz (Puggz go-to Guy) Stole the concept, made tournaments and events without me or Z. I do not recall the bollocks.
Unread 12-23-2018, 01:12 PM   #58

lllllllllllll

Nope. Guys like Muggz (Puggz go-to Guy) Stole the concept, made tournaments and events without me or Z. I do not recall the bollocks.

Unread 12-23-2018, 01:13 PM
HVK HVK is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 730 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
278 Won / 31 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:

THOSE GUYS TRULY BELIEVE THIS SITE WONT BE AROUND FOR MUCH LONGER AND ISNT WORTH FIGHTING FOR, THEY DO CARE THO OR ELSE THEY WOULDNT STILL BE AROUND..... TBH ALL 3 OF EM HAVE A BIG PERSONALITY AN ALOT OF SITE WISDOM WHICH IF MOTIVATED COULD HELP ALOT, BUT THEY WERE ALL ACTIVE DURING THA DARKER DAYS SO I CAN KIND OF SYMPATHIZE WITH THEIR THINKIN..... BUT IN ALL SERIOUSNESS CAPTAIN GUTPUNCH IS REALLY TRYIN TO HELP OUT HERE AN PPL SHOULDNT JUS SHOOT HIS SHIT DOWN, GIVE THA GUY A CHANCE AN STOP BEING THA THREE SCROOGES...lol
Unread 12-23-2018, 01:13 PM   #59

HVK HVK is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
278 Won / 31 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 139 audio / 3320 text
Mentioned: 730 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)

Quote:

THOSE GUYS TRULY BELIEVE THIS SITE WONT BE AROUND FOR MUCH LONGER AND ISNT WORTH FIGHTING FOR, THEY DO CARE THO OR ELSE THEY WOULDNT STILL BE AROUND..... TBH ALL 3 OF EM HAVE A BIG PERSONALITY AN ALOT OF SITE WISDOM WHICH IF MOTIVATED COULD HELP ALOT, BUT THEY WERE ALL ACTIVE DURING THA DARKER DAYS SO I CAN KIND OF SYMPATHIZE WITH THEIR THINKIN..... BUT IN ALL SERIOUSNESS CAPTAIN GUTPUNCH IS REALLY TRYIN TO HELP OUT HERE AN PPL SHOULDNT JUS SHOOT HIS SHIT DOWN, GIVE THA GUY A CHANCE AN STOP BEING THA THREE SCROOGES...lol
Unread 12-23-2018, 01:14 PM
EtH

Quote:
I have no idea about any of that. I'm just referring to you and Zs forum antics haha

Ps Fuck Muggz
Unread 12-23-2018, 01:14 PM   #60

EtH

Quote:
I have no idea about any of that. I'm just referring to you and Zs forum antics haha

Ps Fuck Muggz

Tags
post1162938, post1162998, post1162999, post1163028, post961693