Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 04-06-2017, 08:08 PM
Ray Zeus
Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 20 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

Smh... you miss points like a muh fucker... ima wrap it up for you... black people who do the same shit as you are dumb as hell too... just because I was round killers don't mean i couldnt say no... and you're in a category of people who have no excuse to complain cause yall are idiots... different places means books and old heads and Google searches will teach you alot if you know what you're looking for... and college education... do you know why opiates were made illegal? To criminalize asian Americans for taking whites jobs... just like coke... blacks were using it more in the 20s and it made blacks somehow more hyped and efficient so theyou criminalize it as well... just like every other drug... it was a motivation to give the rights to lock up minorities... reaGan era... war on drugs... who put the drugs in the neighborhoods? What nigguhs have boats? What nigguhs are actual chemists to make these drugs? That was the start of mass incarceration but somehow it mainly just targeted black people when it was used by everybody? Come on brah you're being blind and dumb... it's so much evidence and you're so dence you can't even see it... I'm done brah... continue your thug life since you're so "hard" talking bout clicks nd shit lol just a bunch of dumbasses who scared to be alone... grow up brah you in too deep...
Unread 04-06-2017, 08:08 PM   #41

Ray Zeus
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

Voted: 54 audio / 890 text
Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 20 Thread(s)

Smh... you miss points like a muh fucker... ima wrap it up for you... black people who do the same shit as you are dumb as hell too... just because I was round killers don't mean i couldnt say no... and you're in a category of people who have no excuse to complain cause yall are idiots... different places means books and old heads and Google searches will teach you alot if you know what you're looking for... and college education... do you know why opiates were made illegal? To criminalize asian Americans for taking whites jobs... just like coke... blacks were using it more in the 20s and it made blacks somehow more hyped and efficient so theyou criminalize it as well... just like every other drug... it was a motivation to give the rights to lock up minorities... reaGan era... war on drugs... who put the drugs in the neighborhoods? What nigguhs have boats? What nigguhs are actual chemists to make these drugs? That was the start of mass incarceration but somehow it mainly just targeted black people when it was used by everybody? Come on brah you're being blind and dumb... it's so much evidence and you're so dence you can't even see it... I'm done brah... continue your thug life since you're so "hard" talking bout clicks nd shit lol just a bunch of dumbasses who scared to be alone... grow up brah you in too deep...
Unread 04-06-2017, 11:06 PM
Way Lyve
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Zeus View Post
I believe opiates should be illegal so idgaf. If you want to talk about the Chinese getting fucked over with opium by the British during the opium wars im all for that discussion. If you want me to feel bad cuz business owners didn't want opium addicts working for them sorry to tell you I don't. Opium addicts would be more likely to steal, to do no calls no shows and be very unpredictable. You can hire all the opium addicts you want. And funny the racist teddy bear you are you insinuate all Chinese are opium addicts, tard. Regan era? You mean the Regan through Clinton era? Who do you think pushed for the mass incarceration of black youth? Or as the clintons call them "super predators". Btw you start off talking about how white privilege incarcerates black people then call all the blacks in jail and me idiots. Unless your dumb ass really thinks everyone in prison is innocent? Smh. You just talked a full 360 around all the issues. You might as well delete all your comments. Black people might not have boats but they got the hood pass to hook their friends and family. Btw how do you think Meth ravaged the white neighborhoods? That was chemist too. I told you dummy I quit getting in trouble a long time ago but yeah the life still follows. You a pussy, tellin someone to grow up for exposing the profound stupidity you call a world view cuz you talk about that life while they lived it. Naw, the evidence is in your face but you're too brainwashed too see it. Basically you're an idiot. You say there's white privilege and use prison as your example but then when pushed on it you say shit like black people in jail belong there. You're confused. Also when asked for examples of white privilege you give examples of statism, personal racism and institutional racism. You can't show any laws or policies that give white people privileges. Cuz it's just stupid bullshit like "white people get to go places and be around white people if they want". Smh lost cause.

Last edited by Way Lyve; 04-07-2017 at 02:25 AM.
Unread 04-06-2017, 11:06 PM   #42

Way Lyve
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Voted: 892 audio / 229 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Zeus View Post
I believe opiates should be illegal so idgaf. If you want to talk about the Chinese getting fucked over with opium by the British during the opium wars im all for that discussion. If you want me to feel bad cuz business owners didn't want opium addicts working for them sorry to tell you I don't. Opium addicts would be more likely to steal, to do no calls no shows and be very unpredictable. You can hire all the opium addicts you want. And funny the racist teddy bear you are you insinuate all Chinese are opium addicts, tard. Regan era? You mean the Regan through Clinton era? Who do you think pushed for the mass incarceration of black youth? Or as the clintons call them "super predators". Btw you start off talking about how white privilege incarcerates black people then call all the blacks in jail and me idiots. Unless your dumb ass really thinks everyone in prison is innocent? Smh. You just talked a full 360 around all the issues. You might as well delete all your comments. Black people might not have boats but they got the hood pass to hook their friends and family. Btw how do you think Meth ravaged the white neighborhoods? That was chemist too. I told you dummy I quit getting in trouble a long time ago but yeah the life still follows. You a pussy, tellin someone to grow up for exposing the profound stupidity you call a world view cuz you talk about that life while they lived it. Naw, the evidence is in your face but you're too brainwashed too see it. Basically you're an idiot. You say there's white privilege and use prison as your example but then when pushed on it you say shit like black people in jail belong there. You're confused. Also when asked for examples of white privilege you give examples of statism, personal racism and institutional racism. You can't show any laws or policies that give white people privileges. Cuz it's just stupid bullshit like "white people get to go places and be around white people if they want". Smh lost cause.

Last edited by Way Lyve; 04-07-2017 at 02:25 AM.
Unread 04-07-2017, 03:34 AM
Way Lyve
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

And for those that don't know this is the list of white entitlements that give whites their white privilege, written by the feminist woman who came up with white privilage. Yes, a white feminist woman came up with white privlage. Who woulda thunk it? She even knew it was bullshit and had to use intersectionality as a default escape every time something didn't fit her biased outlook. Well, here's all the great perks of white privelage..

I can if I wish arrange to be in the company of people of my race most of the time.
If I should need to move, I can be pretty sure of renting or purchasing housing in an area which I can afford and in which I would want to live.
I can be pretty sure that my neighbors in such a location will be neutral or pleasant to me.
I can go shopping alone most of the time, pretty well assured that I will not be followed or harassed.
I can turn on the television or open to the front page of the paper and see people of my race widely represented.
When I am told about our national heritage or about “civilization,” I am shown that people of my color made it what it is.
I can be sure that my children will be given curricular materials that testify to the existence of their race.
If I want to, I can be pretty sure of finding a publisher for this piece on white privilege.
I can go into a music shop and count on finding the music of my race represented, into a supermarket and find the staple foods that fit with my cultural traditions, into a hairdresser’s shop and find someone who can cut my hair.
Whether I use checks, credit cards or cash, I can count on my skin color not to work against the appearance of financial reliability.
I can arrange to protect my children most of the time from people who might not like them.
I can swear, or dress in second-hand clothes, or not answer letters, without having people attribute these choices to the bad morals, the poverty, or the illiteracy of my race.
I can speak in public to a powerful male group without putting my race on trial.
I can do well in a challenging situation without being called a credit to my race.
I am never asked to speak for all the people of my racial group.
I can remain oblivious of the language and customs of persons of color who constitute the world’s majority without feeling in my culture any penalty for such oblivion.
I can criticize our government and talk about how much I fear its policies and behavior without being seen as a cultural outsider.
I can be pretty sure that if I ask to talk to “the person in charge,” I will be facing a person of my race.
If a traffic cop pulls me over or if the IRS audits my tax return, I can be sure I haven’t been singled out because of my race.
I can easily buy posters, postcards, picture books, greeting cards, dolls, toys, and children’s magazines featuring people of my race.
I can go home from most meetings of organizations I belong to feeling somewhat tied in, rather than isolated, out-of-place, outnumbered, unheard, held at a distance, or feared.
I can take a job with an affirmative action employer without having co-workers on the job suspect that I got it because of race.
I can choose public accommodations without fearing that people of my race cannot get in or will be mistreated in the places I have chosen.
I can be sure that if I need legal or medical help, my race will not work against me.
If my day, week, or year is going badly, I need not ask of each negative episode or situation whether it has racial overtones.
I can choose blemish cover or bandages in “flesh” color and have them more less match my skin.
Unread 04-07-2017, 03:34 AM   #43

Way Lyve
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Voted: 892 audio / 229 text

And for those that don't know this is the list of white entitlements that give whites their white privilege, written by the feminist woman who came up with white privilage. Yes, a white feminist woman came up with white privlage. Who woulda thunk it? She even knew it was bullshit and had to use intersectionality as a default escape every time something didn't fit her biased outlook. Well, here's all the great perks of white privelage..

I can if I wish arrange to be in the company of people of my race most of the time.
If I should need to move, I can be pretty sure of renting or purchasing housing in an area which I can afford and in which I would want to live.
I can be pretty sure that my neighbors in such a location will be neutral or pleasant to me.
I can go shopping alone most of the time, pretty well assured that I will not be followed or harassed.
I can turn on the television or open to the front page of the paper and see people of my race widely represented.
When I am told about our national heritage or about “civilization,” I am shown that people of my color made it what it is.
I can be sure that my children will be given curricular materials that testify to the existence of their race.
If I want to, I can be pretty sure of finding a publisher for this piece on white privilege.
I can go into a music shop and count on finding the music of my race represented, into a supermarket and find the staple foods that fit with my cultural traditions, into a hairdresser’s shop and find someone who can cut my hair.
Whether I use checks, credit cards or cash, I can count on my skin color not to work against the appearance of financial reliability.
I can arrange to protect my children most of the time from people who might not like them.
I can swear, or dress in second-hand clothes, or not answer letters, without having people attribute these choices to the bad morals, the poverty, or the illiteracy of my race.
I can speak in public to a powerful male group without putting my race on trial.
I can do well in a challenging situation without being called a credit to my race.
I am never asked to speak for all the people of my racial group.
I can remain oblivious of the language and customs of persons of color who constitute the world’s majority without feeling in my culture any penalty for such oblivion.
I can criticize our government and talk about how much I fear its policies and behavior without being seen as a cultural outsider.
I can be pretty sure that if I ask to talk to “the person in charge,” I will be facing a person of my race.
If a traffic cop pulls me over or if the IRS audits my tax return, I can be sure I haven’t been singled out because of my race.
I can easily buy posters, postcards, picture books, greeting cards, dolls, toys, and children’s magazines featuring people of my race.
I can go home from most meetings of organizations I belong to feeling somewhat tied in, rather than isolated, out-of-place, outnumbered, unheard, held at a distance, or feared.
I can take a job with an affirmative action employer without having co-workers on the job suspect that I got it because of race.
I can choose public accommodations without fearing that people of my race cannot get in or will be mistreated in the places I have chosen.
I can be sure that if I need legal or medical help, my race will not work against me.
If my day, week, or year is going badly, I need not ask of each negative episode or situation whether it has racial overtones.
I can choose blemish cover or bandages in “flesh” color and have them more less match my skin.