2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
No battles yet.

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 01-15-2014, 11:46 AM
UhMAZING UhMAZING is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 573 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
74 Won / 64 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
42 Won / 35 Lost
Default Get off EtH's Nuts...

Ok, So I noticed that EtH is bacc @TheGreatOne..Oskar posted a thread about it...it got talked about a lil bit, then when shit was getting said that people didn't like or disagree with it got closed. Wtf kinda shit is that?... If you gonna make a thread to have a conversation about something, Don't make it..then when shit gets salty close it... I really don't give a shit what EtH did, people cheat on this site all the time (Grizz) and get let bacc on, but someone disagrees with a admin or owner and all of a sudden they can't come on Lb?..who the fucc is any of you?..you ain't god.

If the reason for EtH's ban is "Lying" then that's some lame shit, because ALL you fuccers need to be banned in that case cuz Lb is a cluster fucc of fakes and liars.

I can say some border line racist shit, Twice, then get banned for like 3 days?..then it gets over turned and I'm unbanned and a New "Racism" rule is put in place?...If that's the case, Let EtH stay on LB. If we grown ass men on this shit, we really gonna push a dude that has contributed to this site out just because people don't like him?... Get over that shit.

Not everyone is going to agree with shit, I'm sure All mods don't see eye to eye with pugz about some shit on here, but if that's the case I'm sure y'all keep it to ya selves...seems EtH got banned for being Real in my eyes, and speaking up when no one else was..I mean, half the shit said on this site is bullshit lies...

So when is the mods and admins going to ban themselves for "lying"....Because other than some "button" layout changes, I still don't see LB V4 like was promised by like what?...December?

I'm going to tell you people the same thing I tell my 8 year old daughter when she goes to school...

If someone says something you don't like, Ignore them
If someone don't agree with you, Oh well..every one is entitled to an opinion
Bottom Line.

I don't see how Lb plans on bringing in more potential members to bring this site bacc to life when it can't even conduct business professionally.

We are the people, and without the people Lb wouldn't be here..Still.

Unread 01-15-2014, 11:46 AM   #1

UhMAZING UhMAZING is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
74 Won / 64 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
42 Won / 35 Lost

Voted: 418 audio / 274 text
Mentioned: 573 Post(s)

Default Get off EtH's Nuts...

Ok, So I noticed that EtH is bacc @TheGreatOne..Oskar posted a thread about it...it got talked about a lil bit, then when shit was getting said that people didn't like or disagree with it got closed. Wtf kinda shit is that?... If you gonna make a thread to have a conversation about something, Don't make it..then when shit gets salty close it... I really don't give a shit what EtH did, people cheat on this site all the time (Grizz) and get let bacc on, but someone disagrees with a admin or owner and all of a sudden they can't come on Lb?..who the fucc is any of you?..you ain't god.

If the reason for EtH's ban is "Lying" then that's some lame shit, because ALL you fuccers need to be banned in that case cuz Lb is a cluster fucc of fakes and liars.

I can say some border line racist shit, Twice, then get banned for like 3 days?..then it gets over turned and I'm unbanned and a New "Racism" rule is put in place?...If that's the case, Let EtH stay on LB. If we grown ass men on this shit, we really gonna push a dude that has contributed to this site out just because people don't like him?... Get over that shit.

Not everyone is going to agree with shit, I'm sure All mods don't see eye to eye with pugz about some shit on here, but if that's the case I'm sure y'all keep it to ya selves...seems EtH got banned for being Real in my eyes, and speaking up when no one else was..I mean, half the shit said on this site is bullshit lies...

So when is the mods and admins going to ban themselves for "lying"....Because other than some "button" layout changes, I still don't see LB V4 like was promised by like what?...December?

I'm going to tell you people the same thing I tell my 8 year old daughter when she goes to school...

Bottom Line.

I don't see how Lb plans on bringing in more potential members to bring this site bacc to life when it can't even conduct business professionally.

Unread 01-15-2014, 11:56 AM
The Ghost of Freak
Mentioned: 560 Post(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
124 Won / 135 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 29 Lost

COSIGN with @UhMAZING 100%… and I hardly ever agree with this guy. XD

THIS IS A LETSBEEF LEGAL ISSUE (as far as making sure the site's rules are applied fairly and equally).

The issue should not be about @TheGreatOne / EtH as an individual, but about how he was removed from the site for seemingly lite reasons compared to those who have blatantly cheated and been invited back.

I personally would like some admin and mod input on this one. I am trying to remain neutral, but also seek justice according to the site's rule and their fair & equal application… just like in real law. Better LB lawyer up… we brining this to the LB Supreme Court.

-FREAK-

Quote:
Originally Posted by UhMAZING View Post

Bottom Line.

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
seems like you dont know a whole lot about the situation
Please enlighten us, because many LB users are still in the dark even after reading all those pre-ban EtH threads. Thanks, @Jason.

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

I am also not defending his assmark behaviors , just want to know what happened...
Unread 01-15-2014, 11:56 AM   #2

The Ghost of Freak
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
124 Won / 135 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 29 Lost

Voted: 481 audio / 231 text

COSIGN with @UhMAZING 100%… and I hardly ever agree with this guy. XD

THIS IS A LETSBEEF LEGAL ISSUE (as far as making sure the site's rules are applied fairly and equally).

The issue should not be about @TheGreatOne / EtH as an individual, but about how he was removed from the site for seemingly lite reasons compared to those who have blatantly cheated and been invited back.

I personally would like some admin and mod input on this one. I am trying to remain neutral, but also seek justice according to the site's rule and their fair & equal application… just like in real law. Better LB lawyer up… we brining this to the LB Supreme Court.

-FREAK-

Quote:
Originally Posted by UhMAZING View Post

Bottom Line.

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

Quote:
seems like you dont know a whole lot about the situation
Please enlighten us, because many LB users are still in the dark even after reading all those pre-ban EtH threads. Thanks, @Jason.

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

I am also not defending his assmark behaviors , just want to know what happened...
Unread 01-15-2014, 12:11 PM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Eth got demodded/banned because he didn't know when to call it a day. I don't agree with the ban but it's not like he wasn't given fair warning. Even Eth will tell you this because I told him literally minutes before this shit started to spiral exactly what would happen. I was just shocked it started to happen so quickly after I pulled him to 1 side, as I'm sure Eth was lol.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 01-15-2014, 12:11 PM   #3

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text

Eth got demodded/banned because he didn't know when to call it a day. I don't agree with the ban but it's not like he wasn't given fair warning. Even Eth will tell you this because I told him literally minutes before this shit started to spiral exactly what would happen. I was just shocked it started to happen so quickly after I pulled him to 1 side, as I'm sure Eth was lol.

I'm part German myself.

Unread 01-15-2014, 12:22 PM
The Ghost of Freak
Ranked Audio Record
124 Won / 135 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 29 Lost

Thank you @Just C . Maybe its time for admin and mods to discuss a voting thread whether to bring him back? Especially, because Bnas and Grizz were invited back after being banned for greater offenses (cheating… no hate yall, but yall got caught).

@RULE , @Pugz , @Jason , Where is the site going to land on this one? Recently, I feel everyone has been walking on eggshells due to rampant cheating and banning for all sorts of reasons…. particularly in audio. I want to see things pick back up honestly.

I got a 30+ votes award about 2 years ago as a noobie against Willy Grubz and now homies are getting 3 votes on average in basic audio….. and I suck, so that's some perspective on the drop in activity...
Unread 01-15-2014, 12:22 PM   #4

The Ghost of Freak
Ranked Audio Record
124 Won / 135 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 29 Lost

Voted: 481 audio / 231 text

Thank you @Just C . Maybe its time for admin and mods to discuss a voting thread whether to bring him back? Especially, because Bnas and Grizz were invited back after being banned for greater offenses (cheating… no hate yall, but yall got caught).

@RULE , @Pugz , @Jason , Where is the site going to land on this one? Recently, I feel everyone has been walking on eggshells due to rampant cheating and banning for all sorts of reasons…. particularly in audio. I want to see things pick back up honestly.

I got a 30+ votes award about 2 years ago as a noobie against Willy Grubz and now homies are getting 3 votes on average in basic audio….. and I suck, so that's some perspective on the drop in activity...
Unread 01-15-2014, 12:28 PM
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Freak You're going to get me the sack

I'm part German myself.

Unread 01-15-2014, 12:28 PM   #5

Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Freak You're going to get me the sack
Unread 01-15-2014, 12:29 PM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

>Makes a thread called Get off EtH's Nuts
>Request that Denton be demodded after banning EtH.

Mindless whaddap!
Unread 01-15-2014, 12:29 PM   #6

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

>Makes a thread called Get off EtH's Nuts
>Request that Denton be demodded after banning EtH.

Mindless whaddap!

Unread 01-15-2014, 12:35 PM
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Eth should have known he was on thin ice because he wasnt supposed to be here already .. but he was too stubborn and kept pushing and took it too far
i would have just demodded Eth personally cus hes good for activity but the fact still remains that he was only even allowed back on here cus of Pugz willingless to let it slide .. no one owed him anything .. Eth should have been more willing to compromise since he was already given the perma ban.. he chose not to and got banned .. it sucks for him .. i didnt necessarily want him gone myself like i said
This is pretty much how I view it. I personally wouldn't have banned him but Eth was gioven his warnings, he knew the position he was in and the position he would end up in had he chose to continue, And he chose to carry on doing what he was doing to get himself banned.

Whether you agree with the ban or not. You can't stand up for a guy who was given fair warning as where his actions would take him, only for him to carry on anyway. He made his decision man. Where he is now lies soley on him and his actions after numerous warnings. I still disagree with the ban but when he put himself on that ban list of his own free will, how can you argue?

I'm part German myself.

Unread 01-15-2014, 12:35 PM   #7

Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Eth should have known he was on thin ice because he wasnt supposed to be here already .. but he was too stubborn and kept pushing and took it too far
i would have just demodded Eth personally cus hes good for activity but the fact still remains that he was only even allowed back on here cus of Pugz willingless to let it slide .. no one owed him anything .. Eth should have been more willing to compromise since he was already given the perma ban.. he chose not to and got banned .. it sucks for him .. i didnt necessarily want him gone myself like i said
This is pretty much how I view it. I personally wouldn't have banned him but Eth was gioven his warnings, he knew the position he was in and the position he would end up in had he chose to continue, And he chose to carry on doing what he was doing to get himself banned.

Whether you agree with the ban or not. You can't stand up for a guy who was given fair warning as where his actions would take him, only for him to carry on anyway. He made his decision man. Where he is now lies soley on him and his actions after numerous warnings. I still disagree with the ban but when he put himself on that ban list of his own free will, how can you argue?
Unread 01-15-2014, 12:40 PM
Denton
Mentioned: 1297 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Denton
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 21 Lost

Eths ban is much deeper than that. You havent even scratched the surface on it. Yeah what he did is worthy of being demodded but I dont agree with his ban. RULE is the one who reinstated his permaban. So since his position of power is over us green mods we can only voice our opinion to him about it.
Unread 01-15-2014, 12:40 PM   #8

Denton
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 21 Lost

Voted: 76 audio / 818 text
Mentioned: 1297 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)

Send a message via Skype™ to Denton

Eths ban is much deeper than that. You havent even scratched the surface on it. Yeah what he did is worthy of being demodded but I dont agree with his ban. RULE is the one who reinstated his permaban. So since his position of power is over us green mods we can only voice our opinion to him about it.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2014, 12:40 PM
Babylon Babylon is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1428 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

The only reason I'm back "on EtH's nuts" is because of the Grizz situation. EtH simply "didn't know when to call it a day"

grizz self votes & pms for votes over a span of years on LB and gets a 2 fucking month ban, it's bullshit and only shows this shit is as idiotically corrupt as eth fucking said.

At least I know not to get on you faggots bad side now because instead of a 2 month ban I'll get a perma one. It's not like I'm saying this to get EtH unbanned, it's blatantly obvious that's not going to happen. But we can at least come to the conclusion if you say REAL SHIT that the higher ups don't like you'll be silenced, and that makes this site look horrible imo. I'm not even trying to make dudes mad with this shit, and if I'm wrong that's fine but look at this shit, grizz gets a slap on the cock with the staffs mouth and eth gets the boot in the ass.

./endrant

Meh, I still don't even know the full story so if I'm wrong I apologize but with the information I have now this honestly makes the staff look horrible in my eyes.
Unread 01-15-2014, 12:40 PM   #9

Babylon Babylon is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 289 audio / 238 text
Mentioned: 1428 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)

The only reason I'm back "on EtH's nuts" is because of the Grizz situation. EtH simply "didn't know when to call it a day"

grizz self votes & pms for votes over a span of years on LB and gets a 2 fucking month ban, it's bullshit and only shows this shit is as idiotically corrupt as eth fucking said.

At least I know not to get on you faggots bad side now because instead of a 2 month ban I'll get a perma one. It's not like I'm saying this to get EtH unbanned, it's blatantly obvious that's not going to happen. But we can at least come to the conclusion if you say REAL SHIT that the higher ups don't like you'll be silenced, and that makes this site look horrible imo. I'm not even trying to make dudes mad with this shit, and if I'm wrong that's fine but look at this shit, grizz gets a slap on the cock with the staffs mouth and eth gets the boot in the ass.

./endrant

Meh, I still don't even know the full story so if I'm wrong I apologize but with the information I have now this honestly makes the staff look horrible in my eyes.
Unread 01-15-2014, 12:43 PM
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

My mouth has been no where near Grizz' cock, thank you very much.

I'm part German myself.

Unread 01-15-2014, 12:43 PM   #10

Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

My mouth has been no where near Grizz' cock, thank you very much.